Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Walking Back ❯ Kankuro's afternoon ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Walking Back
Part 2 Kankuro's Afternoon
Dic, see part 1
 
*
*
The Afternoon in the waiting room.
 
Yashimaru sat down…tap, tap, tap…beep, beep, beep…sniff, sniff, sniff, Garra gingerly wiped his nose on Temari's favorite jacket.
The nurses laughed happily, the noise was cut off as another figure entered the reception room.
Sandaime called the brother-in-law (Yashimaru) and told him he was coming.
*
*
He pulled on his kitty hoodie and went off to school, it was a few providences away but that was fine, are you okay? Fine fine of course, how are you now?
Paint that hasn't worn off since this morning is smeared against hot, trembling lust filled bodies. None can fill the void, he fucks and fucks with all his lust that is left leaving his mate the other boy hurt and smiling , making him swoop down and take him with his mouth in return.
The tangle of bodies he only has one, red and from another school.
 
Hinanta and Shino always see him there, the guy that grabs Kiba roughly, the one that pulls him away from classes and into bathroom stalls, he never gives them a name only a slightly shocked look.
They always give the knowing stare the one that says “stop that”, he's-too-old-for-you, and you should of given it more thought looks.
*
*
Yashimaru waits and waits, Garra goes to sleep, blue eyes watch him as he sleeps.
 
The doctors laugh and joke to fool themselves, trying to calm the hurting family and to quail their own fears.
*
*
Moonlight shine bright against my lover's face.
A lover is a lover and to not love this flesh would be my waste,
Sunshine so sublime lie against my lost faith,
Lead me into your deepest embrace and cool thy temptress from thy fate.