Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Za Josei no Kitsune ❯ The Dream ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Za Josei no Kitsune CHAPTER ONE- THE DREAM



Byakko Chieko: After what seemed an eternity, I finally found myself emerging from beneath the thin veil of sleep, that had en-loped me in its thick,warm grasp. Glancing around amongst the darkness and the shadowy silhouettes my hands outstretched. I tried to reach for anything that would hold a clue to where I was at this very moment.....however all I seemed to grasp in my fingers was cold.....empty air. Squinting, trying hard to make out all the dark formations around me, while at the same time trying to retain some sort of a balance as I stood on the unsettled rocky earth. I suddenly contemplated on whether moving any further into darkness would be a sensible idea, especially considering the hard true fact that I couldn't see. However I quickly dismissed the suggestion thinking I was far better off keeping up my pace, All the while trying not to think about the possibility of, someone or something lurking amongst the mist and the shadows. Trudging my way through the darkness, my hands still out stretched in front of me my eyes started to see light in the distance. Looking up I was relieved to see the face of the ghostly moon peaking through the grey mist that en-loped me and my surroundings. Searching with my eyes trying to find my way towards the light, I came to to find my self surrounded by a eerie forest of skeletal trees, which had seemed to have caught the grey mist that hung in the air in their ever-twinng branches.

My heart skipped a beat as the sudden realisation of where I was dawned on me...I was here again!...no..no..no...no...no!.

Panic filled me as I felt the sudden urge to run, however through sheer terror I found myself unable to move. Closing my eyes I tried to will my trembling legs to move...Move!...move......move dam you!!!..



Pathetic child........



My head started to spin, as I started to feel faint at the sound of her bone chilling voice.......It was her!.......I didn't want to open my eyes for I knew the image well that would stand before me.......



Open your eyes and look and me you insignificant piece of shit! Bow down to your mistress and acknowledge the power that stands before you!.......



Shaking my head as I felt the wet tears trickle down my honey brown skin,trying to will the voice away........I couldn't........no I wouldn't...open my eyes...no......



If you do not acknowledge me.................I will kill you!

I opened my eyes, suddenly overwhelmed by her murderous intent, but only to be greeted by the eyes of a monster...staring out from within the dark circle of skeletal trees..........a creature so terrifying that its very image was burned into your soul...from just one glance it haunted you



......those eyes!...those green eyes!.........



they were like mine..exactly like mine, down to the very details of the black and gold flecks that covered the emerald colour that were my eyes.....

the creature chuckled as I felt my breath catch in my throat....I tried to close my eyes again and will the creature away, but I held her gaze, unable to move....trembling...



You cannot ignore my existence any-more child..you cannot escape me! I can feel my power growing....you feel it to.....



Quickly and without warning I clutched my belly as I was suddenly overwhelmed by a burning sensation erupting through me, like someone had run through me with a red hot poker-knife.



There will come a time where you will succumb....your inner animal unleashed..your inner desires....your true instincts..... the she-beast chuckled again as she exposed some very sharp canines that seemed to glint in the moonlight....Give in



.... she purred you know you thirst for it, you know you crave for it!....



Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeep! Beeeeeeeeeep! Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!



I lunged out of bed throwing off the thin sheet that had been my only covering, jumping for the open window, gasping into the warm morning air.............I hated those dreams they seemed so real, and what was worse I couldn't remember a night since my thirteenth birthday that they didn't plague my sleep......



knock knock.....knock knock



“Chieko-san! Cheiko-san†a voice called through the wall next to my bed “turn that dammed alarm clock off before you wake up the whole household!â€

I sighed, leaning over to the ringing alarm clock, pressing the top gently..the ringing stopped.....7 am the clock read..I chuckled at the thought of my eldest brother in the next room who hated early mornings trying to sleep in..he thought mornings were much better spent under the covers.

Walking over to my bed to start making it. My hand coming to a rest on my mattress, I felt the dampness in the sheets and tutted as I realised that I had spoiled yet another set, with my night sweats......... Lieko-san is not going to like this I thought, the old housekeeper's angry face flashing through my mind as I pulled the lavender sheets off the bed...Another set of spoiled sheets meant another talk with Father..Another day wasted trying to come up with lies to hide the nightmares..it' wasn't that I didn't want him to know, he knew, he just didn't know the exact extent of how badly they effected me....It was getting to the point that I was trying to avoid sleep every-night. Which I found was completely impossible.. going to my room with the same intention TO STAY AWAKE!!..I Always found myself in that creepy place every night no matter how hard I tried.....I can still remember the first time I heard her.....voice....



FLASH BACK

Glancing around at all the enormous skeleton trees that held nothing more than the grey misty- mist in their dead branches, I gasped at the thought of my location....I didn't know where I was....I felt the tears prickle in my eyes as I tried to figure out the past few hours..I remembered going to my room and laying down in my bed..then....I concentrated....And then?......and then?...trying to remember--------Nothing!!....Where the hell am I?

Ill never forget the feeling I felt when I heard her voice for the first time..it was like ice water running down the length of your spine.... all your hairs on your body standing on end and the continuously thumping of my heart in my chest.



Finally the little she brat becomes a woman.....I can already feel my inner fire burning once more...my lust..my desire.......



“Who...Who are you...†I heard myself stammer, my eyes searching....trying to find the source of the voice. The sound of demonic laughter erupting over the trees, causing them to shake and tremble.... Such a brave little brat..I would have thought most brats your age would curl up in a foetal position, crying like a infant......The voice cackled once more Ill give you a reason to fear me!And with that a huge roar erupted over the trees once more making them and the earth around me shake and quiver...glancing around my ears still ringing from the she-beasts tremendous voice, I started to faintly see a large shadow emerging from within the trees that surrounded me...but this wasn't a shadow..shadows didn't move! And they didn't have teeth!...I heard a scream escape my throat as I fell backwards near the roots of the dead trees...A huge green eye staring back at me along with a row of huge Canines grinning. You fear me now Child! You should be I'm a part of you! Especially now! Your body has become....mature...your inner animal....is going to take over...I..will take over....

END OF FLASH BACK

I had only turned thirteen, the same day that I became a woman....I thought I had soiled my bed when I finally awoke from my dream with the she-beast. I could have even handled it better if it had been sweat like now...but alas it was blood that my small bottom was perched upon...Was there any connection with my monthly flow and with the first encounter with the she-beast? I even thought I changed that night to. My senses were more.....sensitive. My sight, my hearing and especially my sense of smell.....they seemed animalistic..and that terrified me.....

…............................................................ ........................................................................... ........................................................................... .......

Uzumaki Naruto: It had been over three years since he had been here, the familiar, and yet unfamiliar, woods of the only place he found acceptance, and yet at the same time, rejection, Kohona. Three whole years of wandering around and training with that perverted sannin Jiraiya... three whole years since that fateful day at Valley's End.



Sasuke.......



Jiraiya looked over at the blonde young man walking next to him. He was no longer the noisy ninja, that some people had affectionately called him in the past. He was now a man of seventeen, at least a foot taller than him and a huge chest that was home to a pack or rippling muscle that moved and flexed with every movement Naruto made..The Orange track suit set he left in were now a pile of rags in his satchel, some cleaning rags to clean his ninja gear. They had totally desiderated with all the training and of course the growing he had been doing..Now he stood tall in a pair of orange and black tracksuit pants, it's matching black jacket resting upon his back, but open, exposing his massive chest that was coved by a tight white T-shirt.....

Jiraiya tutted, watching Naruto pull his arms up, over and behind his head...a gesture usually done when he was in some serious thought....



“What's going on in that mind of yours Naruto? You seem more quiet now your back..I would have thought you would be jumping out of your skin, running around and showing off by now.....†Jiraiya laughed but then paused This is not like him at all? He thought looking at the young Genin. Naruto scratched the back of his head and laughed.. “ sorry Ero-sennin, I must be beat from all the training and travelling that we have been doing†He replied, crouching down a little and clenching his fists “But I'm not to tired to show everyone how bad-ass I am now!â€

Jiraiya chuckled at the blonde haired ninja before him...That'smore like the Naruto I know.

As the Gates of the great Kohona came into view a strange feeling washed over Naruto, he clutched his stomach as the tugging feeling started to make him feel queasy.

Awwww..I thought it was because I was hungry...what is this feeling?...it's burning now.....better not be you, you dammed fox!.......

“---Narutoâ€

“huh?†Naruto looked up into the suddenly serious face of his sensai...â€What is it?â€

Jiraiya studied the face of his pad-one and thought about saying something but then decided against itâ€......er..it's nothing†and turned away from him..he couldn't bring himself to say it. They had only just arrived home, so he knew Naruto would be tired and lethargic from his travels. It was just that he had made a face as soon as Jiraiya thought he sensed something ...something different...something that shouldn't be.....

“Hey you perverted Hermit!†a voice rang out, disturbing Jiraiya's thoughts and bringing him back to the present..... “Huh?â€

“You felt it to huh?

That remark made Jiraiya glance down at his feet with chuckle “You never cease to amaze me Naruto†but the look dissolved from his face into seriousness as he looked up into the blue eyes of his companion “We must stay on guard.....Three years is along time for things....â€he hesitated as he glanced around, then once again resting his eyes on the young man before him “for things to change---â€

“----Ero-senin! Do you think that-----â€

Jiraiya's hand at his face stopped Naruto from finishing his sentence “You are still a noisy kid no?...â€

Naruto grumbled as his sensai dropped the hand that silenced him “Naruto, three years is a long time for enemies to infiltrate our gates without being noticed...but this is...†he turned and looked at the large green gates of Kohona.. “this is different...like nothing I have felt before.....†And by the way Naruto acted it wasn't just a feeling,it made his whole body react......that is not good......â€

“I'm fine you perverted sannin, I'm sure I'm just hungry†Naruto grumbled as he rubbed the back of his head

If I know Naruto, that was no mealy a feeling of hunger..he felt the presence.....Jiraiya thought wanting to continue with the conversation, but then, he was sure Naruto was in no form or mood for that matter to ramble, especially about a small insignificant feeling they both had....it unexpectedly started to make Jiraiya feel perverted.

The sound of Laughter filled the air............



They both glanced up, surprised that they had both not sensed the presence that was surely there...

“Hey look Amaree, it's that noisy Ninja of Kohona!â€

“---Yeah Riku-san that's defiantly him, he's grown but that's defiantly him...ohh I even see that perverted sannin Jiraiya......â€

Jiraiya chuckled as two ninjas jumped down from the top of the tall gates.

“Amaree it's been a long time†the sannin smiled

The female ninja in front of them, sneered as she tossed her long black plait over her shoulder “Not long enough if you asked meâ€

It didn't take Naruto long to realise as he stared at the female ninja in front of him and then at his master, that these two had a history..and by the way that Amaree was responding, it hadn't ended well.....Perverted Ninja she looks old enough to be your daughter!She was at least a few years older than Naruto and looked to be a Jonin..judging by the huge Katanna strapped to her back, she was a master at the sword arts...something that Naruto had been wanting to take up, just for something different, and because he thought it was so dam cool!..however Jiraiya believed that weapons were for the foolish. He believed that a shinobi should learn to fight with their hands and not to rely on a weapon that will cause nothing but grief if one was to depend on it..what if you were to become separated from it in battle?.......The perverted sannin had a point, so Naruto had dropped the subject....but it's was still so dam cool!

“The Hokage said that we should be expecting you to arrive here soon, didn't think it would be soon after she had told us.........†Riku exclaimed shaking his head.

Naruto grinned “So the old lady Tsunade is still Hokage?â€

“Hei†Amaree and Riku replied before they both turned towards the green Kohonan gates and shouted “open the gates!â€

Almost instantly the gates opened and immediately the great Kohonan mountain came into view, complete with Four Hokage's faces in-graved into the rock. However on closer inspection Naruto came to the realisation that there wasn't four faces any-more, there were now five....

“Aiiiiiiii!†Naruto shouted making the ninjas jump, all except the old Toad Sannin, who was now very much used to the young man's sudden outbursts “the Old Lady Hokage!â€

Jiraiya followed Naruto's pointed finger, with his aging eyes, for them to come to rest on a familiar face carved into the stone. He chuckled “Hmm. How about that! Now I can look at her allthe time!" Jiraiya's world suddenly came crashing to the ground as Naruto slammed his fist down on the top of his silver-haired head. An occurrence that the Toad sannin had become rather accustomed to.

"Pervert Sannin!" Naruto wondered if this man ever stopped.

…............................................................ ........................................................................... ........................................................................... .......



Byakko Chieko:Sitting outside our family home under the massive weeping willow trees, my feet daintily dipped into the clear, cool water of the fish pond, while the Koi lightly nibbling at my toes. I waited patiently for my brothers which was now beginning to become rather tiresome. I stared up into the shifting clouds, locating the sun. I grumbled, by it's position it was surely about 10 am by now, which meant we were late. But for what for I didn't know.....

“Chieko-Chan†a familiar voice called from behind me. I turned to see the face of my father, who was dressed in a long purple kimono. I smiled as I took in what I saw in front of me “looking very nice father†hoping my father hadn't spoken to our housekeeper Lieko-san, I wasn't able to sneak the sheets into the morning's washing without being noticed.

I spoke to Lieko this morning†my father began as he brushed his long black from his shoulder, my heart sunk for I knew what was coming.

“those dreams bothering you again huh?â€

I thought for a moment, trying to think of something to say Should I lie?I thought What could I say now, that I haven't already said before?

“Chieko-Chan†my father whispered “It's going to be alrightâ€

I was startled I hadn't said anything, what did he mean, everything was going to be alright “---Father-----â€

Father's hand covered my mouth before I could say any more

“let me speak first Chieko-Chan, before anything else is said for I need to tell you something, I need to tell you the real reason we came to Kohonaâ€

“ we came because of the job placement here...because the Kohona needed more Ninja.....†I said moving my fathers hand away from my mouth.

My father looked at me with his blue eyes, that were almost hidden away from the black curls that hung around his ears. “We came here because of youâ€

“Me?..why?†I asked

“Chieko, I know you still are being plagued by those dreams again, and I know the extent they are taking on you, so that's why I'm going to see the Hokageâ€

“----The Hokage!†I said stunned “Father no one else needs to know about this, it's nothing really, the dreams ARE going away!†I insisted, obviously lying.

Father shook his dark head “ The Hokage is the mighty sannin Tsunade, the Healer!, if she cannot help us I do not know who can..even if she can at least give you a way to help you sleep, wouldn't that be enough?â€

I knew there was no point with arguing with my Father. I did want to be rid of the dreams but if I was to going to see the Hokage, it meant that I had to tell her everything, not just about the dreams, but the beast within it , the feelings she was making me feel, and the power that I felt everyday that was growing stronger and more powerful........

“Chieko-san! Father!†voices called as my Father and I turned to see three figures running towards us from within the family home. I laughed trying to lighten the mood and maybe make my Father change the subject as my brothers ran towards us, falling into a messy heap of scrolls, kinnies and shrunkins.

Father sighed as I laughed at my brother's clumsiness... “that's one way to lighten the mood†I chuckled to myself. My brothers Chio, Ladi, and Kiko, who were all older than me by a few years were all Chunin unlike me who was still a Genin stood to there feet and dusted the brown sandy dirt from their uniforms.

“No! Not today Sensai is going to kill me!†Chio cringed trying to clean himself up.

“well I thought with all the sleep you boys are getting lately, you'd think you would be more steady on your feet!†Father scolded as the boys hung their heads with shame and embarrassment “Sorry Father†they chorused.

“Well I think it's about time you, my son's were off to your exams? No?†Father exclaimed which made the boys start to panic, “we are going to be late!†they all sang as they all started running together, catching up the brown sandy dirt in their path and leaving a dusty cloud in their wake. Father chuckled as he shook his head “Now my Chieko-san, we have an appointment tooâ€

I looked up into the deep blue eyes of my father “And what appointment would that be Father?†I asked even though I knew what the answer would be

“To see the Hokageâ€