Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Za Josei no Kitsune ❯ The Hokage ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

CHAPTER TWO-THE HOKAGE Slowly, the sun's warm rays peeked through the curtains, eliminating the cold chill that hung in the air. It's temped light dancing gently across the face of a beautiful woman with golden hair, known by many as the slug princess Tsunade, snoozing lightly on her desk, amongst the papers and books from the night before. she moaned slightly as she awoke from her uncomfortable night's sleep, her body aching from the nasty after-effects of her beloved sake and the awkward position she had slept in.

There was a light knock of the door..Tsunade pretended not to hear it, she was in no mood at the moment for anything, especially for talk and more work.

The knock got louder, this time Tsunade couldn't ignore it. “Hie†she finally called, her head pounding amongst the papers, scrolls and books upon her desk.

A dark haired woman wearing a black kimono stuck her head in wearingly, a small pig in a pink vest at her feet.†Hokage-Sama?' she whispered as she heard Tsunade sigh amongst her papers.

“if you have more work for me to do Shizune, I don't want to know†the Lady Hokage sighed

Shizune bowed her head with a smile “I just wanted to let you know that Jiraiya and Naruto have returned to Kohonaâ€she informed, looking into the eyes of her Mistress, who suddenly erupted into a wide smile That's a firstthought Shizune as she waited for Tsunade to say something, she didn't have to wait long

“Well why are you staring at me like an Baka(idiot), let them in!†The Hokage shouted as Shizune quickly bowed her head and left the room for a brief moment, returning almost immediately with two familiar people who Tsunade hadn't seen in a long period of time. Tsunade's face suddenly lit up in one of her very few smiles. "Naruto! Jiraiya! You've returned! And my Naruto....you've gotten so†she paused eyeing him over“... big!" Tsunade walked around her desk and was surprised that she had to reach up to place her hands upon the young man's shoulders. "My, my. Haven't you grown-up! And in only three years!â€

Naruto grinned, scratching the back of his head. "Ah, thanks Obaa-chan"

"It's good to see you too Tsunade" Jiraiya piped up, smiling wide.

Tsunade smirked at her former team-mate "Glad your not dead yet either Jiraiya." turning away from the two, gesturing towards a couple of cane chairs "Sit, sit, I trust you kept Naruto out of trouble Jiraiya? …... and you Naruto, learnt as much as possible from your master?â€

Naruto grinned, nodding "'The old guy proved to be quite a tough sensai, but it was waaaay worth it...im loads stronger now!" And as if to proof the fact Naruto flexed both of his arms in a childish fashion. Tsunade tutted in exasperation, he hasn't changed much, but she had to admit though, the kid was huge. His body had grown scarily fast over the last three years. It was apparent that Jiraiya had put him through a huge amount of physical training. He wasn't overly muscular,yet she had no doubt that every muscle under his clothes was very defined, hard and undeniably powerful.

Tsunade's thoughts were unsuspectingly interrupted by Naruto. Was he sniffing? Tsunade stared at the young man before her, He was sniffing, what's he smelling? Sigh...he's still is a strange kid...

Naruto only moments ago had smelt something. He unknowingly started to sniff the air..What was it?..it was weird but at the same time he found he liked it.. really liked it....Sorta smells like........Cherry Blossoms..or maybe like Honey?..where was it coming from?Naruto spun around in his chair and glanced around the room trying locate the source of the enticing smell..it was like it was calling to him, intoxicating him...Naruto's head started to swim as he felt his world around him become blurry and beginning to spin......ohhh this isn't good, this feeling what is it?..maybe I used up to much chukra from today's training............................ “----Naruto?†Tsunade asked as Jiriaya placed a hand on Naruto's shoulder in an attempt to steady him.

“I..I...don't feel so goodâ€Naruto admitted shaking his head, trying to rid himself of the drug-like status, that smell still in his nostrils... “your aromatherapy crap is making me feel strange†Naruto cursed as he looked around the room, trying to find the source.

Tsunade was puzzled, so was Jiraiya..even Shizune couldn't understand what was going on either, they couldn't smell anything and for one thing Tsunade hated Aromatherapy, she thought the shit just stank.

There was a knock at the door that made all that occupied the room, turn.

“Lady Hokage......Tsunade-Sama†the voice called.

Tsunade's mouth fell open with surpriseI know that voiceand with that she stood and politely answered to the voice to come in, to everyone's amazement. Considering she was referred to as Tsunade, a title only said by those who she held in great regard or a person of a higher title.

The door opened as Naruto was trying to compose himself even though the smell was getting stronger.........



…..Wha....what is that..........scent?



Naruto was shocked to hear the voice of the Kyuubi ringing throughout his body. Hearing the voice of the nine-tailed demon acknowledging the aroma around them made him nervous. Tsunade smiled as a large-statured man dressed in long purple kimono entered the room, followed by a young woman about Naruto's age. The first thing Naruto had noticed as she and the dark-haired man walked in was her stature, she was about his height, with the biggest green eyes that he'd had ever seen. They were a deep emerald-green, fringed with heavy dark lashes, which caught attention. Her olive sun-kissed face was beautifully framed by a long mass of jet-black hair that flowed past her waist and slightly curled around her tight round buttocks..Naruto started to blush slightly when he realised that he was staring....however he had to admit to himself, even though he felt a little perverted, that he had never seen such a beautiful woman before, she almost took his breath away...her long elegant legs and tall curvaceous body were set off beautifully by the tight- fitting cream and green dress that she wore..He found he especially liked the way the dress was unbuttoned enough, revealing the top her swelling breasts Ohhh you've been hanging around that perverted sannin for to long! Naruto scolded himself as he tried to take his eyes off the woman.... however he kept finding his eyes exploring her...taking in her whole body in one glorifying glance..it was only then did he realise that the scent he and the Kyuubi were smelling, that intoxicating essence, was in fact coming from the young woman before him.....Images and thoughts suddenly flashed through Naruto's mind. He was shocked.. they were vile images, images of him on top of her...doing......oh........Naruto gasped as he felt as if he was suddenly a caged animal, a wild beast that was only fixated on one animalistic desire...and he suddenly had a hard time resisting.

Dam you Fox, this better not be you! Naruto cursed under his breath as he turned away from the young woman before him.

“I hope we haven't interrupted anything Tsunade-sama†the man that had come in with the young woman said, worried that he interrupted something important, but either way Tsunade had invite them in, so he began to relax a little. Sensing his distress Tsunade looked at Naruto who at that moment seemed very uncomfortable “ Please wait outside Art-taski-San and I will send for you†Tsunade insisted with a smile as Shizune opened the door for the visitors......it wasn't until they left that Naruto started to feel his old self again....What....was that!He gasped as he looked at his sensai who along with Tsunade had a worried look on his face...

“Naruto†Jiraiya whispered to the young man in front of him, who looked very embarrassed. The old Sannin suddenly burst into laughter “you were checking out that young woman weren’t you!â€

“No way!†Naruto declared, jumping from his seat knocking it to the ground.

The Sannin laughed as Naruto tried to deny the accusations, while the whole time Tsunade was left shaking her head...

…............................................................ ........................................................................... ........................................................................... .......

Byakko Chieko: Who was that guy? I thought, walking out of the Hokage's office as she had requested and waited outside in the courtyard. He was staring at me so strangely..like he was trying to figure something out. Blushing, I remembered his eyes on me...those gorgeous blue eyes, that seemed to look into my very soul. I giggled, coming to the sudden realisation that I was admiring him without knowing it. His perfect face, that blonde messy hair that was only being held back by his Kohonan forehead protector..and that...body...that cruel body. I gulped as a warm sensation started to fill my groin as I was remembering gazing at his chest, the muscles that were bulging out, so noticeably powerful......I suddenly began to breathe heavily....a sudden heat in my belly...finishing with a gentle tug on my sensitive regions...then slowly dissolving leaving my knees quivering.

“Chieko-Chan?†my father's voice called which woke me from my trance.

Thank godI thought as the feeling started to subside, the heat gorn...I relaxed, looking at my father..and the Hokage!

I quickly gathered myself to my feet and bowed to the Lady behind my Father. The Lady Hokage brushed my polite gesture away with her hand, smiling. “ there's no need for formalities Chieko-san, your father and I are old friends†she smiled, but then her expression evaporated as she stared at me “Your Father has asked me to examine youâ€

“Hai†I nodded, however remained confused.

“Normally I wouldn't be doing examinations unless it calls for my expertise..however since your Father is an old friend I will make an exceptionâ€

Father bowed to the Lady Hokage “thank-you Tsunade-Samaâ€

“one thing before we go to my examination quarters, how old are you Chieko?â€

“I'm nearly seventeen my Lady†I replied playing with the bracelet on my arm nervously

“Have you thought about participating in the upcoming Chunin exams------â€

“-----Tsunade-Sama, I must protest, she is in no condition to participate....†Father interrupted obviously shocked.

“Nonsense, a ninja of her age and techniques, should participate, no matter the reason, it will be good for her and it might take her mind off things..give her something to focus onâ€

I thought for a moment,I had always intended to participate in the Exams however with the dreams disturbing my sleep, it had preoccupied my time so much that I had forgotten about it, however judging by my father's reaction he hadn't....

“Hai, I will Hokage-Sama†I smiled, hoping the lady Hokage's advice might deem true “but......â€

“huh?, something you want to say Chieko-san?†Tsunade asked looking at me

“My..my ninja skills are kinda rusty, since with the lack of sleep..†I mumbled twiddling my thumbs “what team would take me?...don't I need a team to participate?.... I haven't been in Kohona long enough to get to know anyone yetâ€

Tsunade smiled, looking at me, while she crossed her arms against her expanding chest.

“Due to the amount of shinobi that are completing the first and second part of the Chunin exams and passing we are only having two to a team this year..that way when it comes to the end we don't have to have so many preliminaries before the real events†Tsunade yawned leaning her head on one of her hands “anyway I have the perfect Genin in mind to be your partnerâ€.

…............................................................ ........................................................................... ........................................................................... .......



Back in Tsunade's office I sat down in one of the empty cane chairs in front of her desk, while she quietly walked in and sat down herself. Father on her request had left on a mission and wouldn't be home for a few hours, so here I was, alone in the lady Hokage's office waiting for my examination.

“So....your Father tells me that you've been having difficulty sleeping-----†Tsunade asked

“----It's not that I'm not sleeping Lady Hokage, it's...... just that I don't....want...to sleep†I stuttered, politely correcting her.

“---Goodness child why wouldn't you want to sleep?†The lady Hokage asked cutting me off

“-----The dreams my lady......†I replied biting the bottom of my lip “They.....†I stammered trying to think of the words to describe what I was about to tell the Hokage. “They are about things that----â€

“Goodness girl, you are a Ninja!†The Hokage scolded “What in this world could possibly haunt you enough to not want to sleep?â€

My cheeks started to feel warm, I placed my hands on my cheeks as I tried to take control of my increasing embarrassment. She was right, the fact that I was a Ninja, there were certain expectations that I had to endure, more than a normal person could. That was what made us the people that we were. I lowered my eyes, taking my hands away from my face. I couldn't look Tsunade in the eyes, She had made me feel ashamed of the fact that I was fearing sleep because of the she-beast. Something that as a Ninja I should not fear to begin with. Maybe I was just being childish...maybe it was just all in my mind......

“---Chiekoâ€

I looked up into the brown eyes of the Lady Hokage, they looked serious. She was waiting for a answer and judging by the way her eyes glared down on me, she wasn't in the mood to be patient any longer.

“Just an Inner demon haunting me..I guess...†I replied making Tsunade tut with annoyance. I guess that wasn't the answer she was expecting. “....it's nothing†I sighed raising myself to my feet and looking Tsunade in the eyes “....I'm sorry for wasting your time Lady Hokage†I bowed then started to leave.

“---Chiekoâ€

“Hai......Hokage-Sama?†I replied my back facing her.

“.......Here†she said as she quickly tossed a tiny white bottle at me, I spun around quickly , catching the tiny bottle in my left hand.

“--What's this?†I asked, looking at the small bottle in my hand.

“...one tiny drop on the back of your tongue every night and you should have a restful night sleep Chieko†Tsunade replied with a smile. “No more or you'll never wake up†She laughed as she sat herself down in her chair. “Well I guess you'll be wanting to head homeâ€

I bowed my head and replied “Haiâ€

“I'll make another appointment for you when the exams are over.....And Chieko..â€

“Haiâ€

“I expect when your ready to tell me the truth....... you'll come to see me directly?â€

I looked at her in surprise. Had she read me that easily?

“----Lad---â€

“Your dismissed Cheiko-san†Tsunade ordered waving her hand as she looked at the mountain of paperwork on her desk in front of her.

Not having to explain myself more I decided that now would be a good time to leave, and from what Father had said about the Hokage she wasn't a woman to ignore.

“Hai†I bowed and quietly left the room.