Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Za Josei no Kitsune ❯ Instincts ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

CHAPTER THREE- INSTINCTS

Uzumaki Naruto: In Tsunade's office once again, Naruto was annoyed at being called back after he was asked to leave because of an important appointment...humf! He was just about to go to Ichiraku's for some Raman........Naruto's stomach growled at the thought of food...Hurry up Granny Tsunade, I'm hungry

After almost waiting for a whole five minutes, Tsunade finally walked in and sat down at her desk..it was after a few moments did she finally look up at the young man and said something...

“ I wish to give you the news that you are to participate in the upcoming Chunnin exams in the next two weeksâ€

Naruto gawped at the Lady Hokage in complete surprise, he expected maybe to be given an mission or something, but the Chunnin Exams! He had only just arrived home and now she expected him to prepare for one of the most difficult tests of his whole ninja career. even now it sounded unfair since he had already completed the exam once before but didn't receive the title, this started to make Naruto tense.

“Who will be my team-mates? Not some 12 year old Genin?†Naruto skulked crossing his arms across his muscular chest and leaned right back into the cane chair,

Tsunade laughed at his comment before replying “I have already taken care of thatâ€

Naruto didn't like the look on the Hokage's face, it seemed like she was up to something but of course she wasn't going to tell him What are you thinking about old Granny? He thought as he studied her face, hoping to find a clue or a hint to what was going through that unnaturally beautiful head of hers.

…............................................................ ........................................................................... ........................................................................... .......

Naruto walked away from the Hokage's villa, not satisfied with what she had said..she didn't explain anything..He was just told to go to an address and ask for Byakko Chieko...whoever that was... he had barely been in Kohona for an hour before he had to go on one of Granny Tsunade's errands. Naruto kicked the ground in front of him, as he walked towards the address...It wasn't far, actually it was quite close to Ichiraku 's Ramen bar...maybe he could stop for a bowel..or two?

Naruto's belly stated to rumble again, as he got closer toward his destination One bowel of Ramen wont hurt he smiled...

….................................................................. ........................................................................... ........................................................................... .



Byakko Chieko: Back home, I started to feel a little uneasy about the visit I had with the Hokage. Should I have agreed to her request? I knew since my had father protested I would have had a chance to avoide participating. if I had asked...yet I didn't, and that confused me.

Why would I agree unless I wanted to? Mmmmmmm, maybe I feel the need to proof myself I thought laying down on my bed, wearing only my nightgown, that clung so nicely to my body, creating a satin silhouette around my curves and bust. It was almost 7pm by the alarm clock on the desk beside me, The sun was starting to set now, the last of it's warm orange rays lighting up the darkening landscape outside and faintly in my room. Sigh, another night...another night trying to run away from sleep...trying not...to....dream.. I threw myself out of bed and leaned out of my window that looked out onto the road, into the not so busy village...

Huh!

My thoughts were suddenly disturbed by a sudden heat, building within my belly, slowly stretching down to my groan...then ever so slowly tickling my nether regions with a dull ache..making me gasp for a breath, realising that I had forgotten to breathe for a brief moment.

What is this feeling..it feels so....so...animalistic?....what's happening to me? I thought, hugging my shoulders as I breathed in some fresh air hoping it would cleanse my mind of my impure thoughts and feelings.

…............................................................ ........................................................................... ........................................................................... .......



Uzumaki Naruto: Across the street, at the Ichiraku Ramen Bar, Naruto was dozing, maybe he was tired from all the travelling he had been doing or it was probably due to the fact that he had the old man Ayame chatting to him again. There was something about his soft husky tenor of a voice that lulled Naruto to the land of slumber. The old man, Ayame was about to shake the young man (who was just beginning to snore lightly) awake, if it wasn't for the familiar figure, pulling up another stool,then quietly sitting himself down beside the sleeping Naruto. Ayame smiled to himself as he placed a bowel of noodles in front of the man beside the sleeping youth. “Thankyou†the man replied, beginning to eat the steaming noodles in front of him. “Naruto†he spoke, quickly pulling down his mask and taking a large mouthful, then pulling it back up over his nose “----Narutoâ€

Naruto opened an eye, blurry was his vision as he looked upon a face in front of him. He lifted his head, rubbing his eyes, trying to rid himself of the sleep within them. When his vision returned to him after a few moments of vigorous rubbing, Naruto found himself smiling at the figure of his old mentor and good friend Hatake, Kakashi.

“ai! Kakashi-Sensai!†he smiled broadly, scratching the back of his head in embarrassment as he suddenly realised he had been asleep, and in a empty bowel of ramen to!...Ehhhhe groaned, pulling off a stray noodle that had stuck to his face, much to Kakashi's amusement and the young daughter of Ayame. Who was trying very hard to stifle her giggles....

Naruto sighed , finding himself smiling once more at the masked figure that was his sensai.

“----Naruto, the Hokage has been telling me that you intend to compete in the upcoming Chunnin Exams next fortnightâ€

Naruto's smile disappeared, as he suddenly realised what he should have been doing at that very precise moment. “ai! I'm supposed to be looking for a Byakko Chieko!†he exclaimed slapping his hand across his forehead....... “whoever that is....â€



Naruto paused looking at his sensai, who had a serious look on his face,even though most of it was concealed by the mask he wore.

“Kakashi-sensai?..you know that name?â€

Kakashi nodded “Hai†pushing his half eaten bowel of ramen away from himself, whatever it was it had made him loose his appetite..it was serious..whatever it was....It was a few moments before Kakashi turned to Naruto and looked at him “Naruto do you know what the name Byakko means?â€

Naruto sighed it was getting to late in the evening for a lesson so he just shrugged his shoulders with a yawn, not really caring about what his old sensai was about to say.

“it means White Fox†Kakashi replied, making Naruto flinch at the words he knew so well...Fox...he was listening now.

“ …...the Family Byakko were rumoured back before you were born to be worshippers of the Kyuubi†Kakashi's words stunned Naruto to the point he almost fell from his stool, Even the old man Ayame and his young daughter who were quietly eavesdropping dropped their clean ramen bowel's to the floor with a smash, however due to the seriousness of the matter, neither Kakashi or Naruto even acknowledged the sound of shattering dishes upon the floor

“KKKakashi sensai...†Naruto was trying to form the words in his mouth but they wouldn't come out.. his mouth was so dry....he cleared his throat and tried again “then why are they allowed into the village---â€

“---I said they were only rumoured to be worshippers of the Kyuubi, however-----†he paused , lowering his eyes, unable to look Naruto in the face “it was never proven, they left Kohona before the family was ever convicted or even accused of the accusations..they were even rumoured to be working with Orochimaru and his forbidden techniques.....†he sighed “but as I said it was never proven, as they disappeared over a decade and a half ago†but why they have returned now is a mystery...even to me Kakashi thought to himself as he met the disturbed eyes of Naruto.....

“does old lady Tsunade know?†Naruto asked trying to compose himself.

Kakashi nodded his head “ of course she's the Hokage after all----â€

“----Then why did she team me up with a Kyuubi worshipping weirdo?----â€

“--Naruto!†Kakashi scolded interrupting Naruto's silly rambling “there is no proof to the accusations! These people are probably just the ancestors!â€

“-----Then why tell me these things sensai! Why?----â€

“ ----Naruto you must not speak or even release the Kyuubi's chukra around other people†Kakashi whispered “ Especially around anyone in the Byakko family, don't even make your seal visible to anyone, do you understand me Naruto?.....I forbid itâ€

Naruto was to tired to argue with Kakashi. All this information, all at once was starting to make him drown in his own thoughts, he started feeling as if a heavy weight was on top of him, causing him to lay his head on the counter of Ichiraku's.

“Argg..more things to worry about†he groaned “ Kakashi-sensai†Naruto sat up, looking Kakashi in the eye “Are the Byakko clan, a family to be aware of?...does this ninja, who happens to hold the family name Byakko pose any threat towards me or the people of Kohona?â€

Kakashi sighed, rubbing his temples “I don't think so Naruto, but I have told you these things so that you are aware and don't pose a risk to yourself or anyone in this village...†he got up to leave “ one more thing†he said placing some coins on the counter.

“Hai†Naruto yawned as he too placed some money on the counter as he stood to leave as well.

Kakashi felt the words forming in the corner of his mouth, but he couldn't bring himself to say it.....The truth was he knew the Byakko family well and he knew the student that was to be apart of Naruto's team for the upcoming Chunnin Exam Should I tell him?..maybe it's better for him to find it out on his own......................................

â€&oelig ;I'll be supervising your team's training for the Chunnin exams so I expect to see you at the usual place tomorrow morning, 8 am sharpâ€

This confused Naruto, wasn't that perverted sannin supervising his training “pardon Kakashi I like the fact that you want to supervise me..but..um†he paused seeing that Kakashi had placed his hand on his shoulder “ Jiraiya had to go on an important information gathering mission and had to leave-----â€

“----Whaaaaat! That perverted sennin has gorn off without me! And to go out and be his perverted self! Information gathering my ass!â€

“Now Naruto, don't be so harsh, he left you in good hands no?†Kakashi smiled from underneath his mask “Jiraiya and I got talking and he has been telling me a lot about what you and him have been getting up to---very impressive to hearâ€

Naruto smiled and blushed from his sensai's compliment “Thanks Kakashi-sensai†and stated to walk away hoping to be-able to go to bed at last, but then remembered what he had to do “urg I have to go see Byakko Chieko..but it's to late for that....â€

“don't worry about that, I have already spoken to her father, you'll see her tomorrowâ€

Naruto felt a huge weight being lifted off him, until he remembered hearing Kakashi saying HER “I thought Chieko was a guy's name†he said sheepishly dam....more things to worry about..

Kakashi smiled “it's pronounced Chi—e--koâ€

Naruto smiled, now that was a pretty name. “well I will see you and Chi—e--ko tomorrow morning sensai?â€

Kakashi nodded as he watched Naruto walk home, almost appearing like he was dissolving into the darkness.....

he sighed, the truth was there were a few more things him and Jiraiya were discussing and one of those things was the girl, Byakko Chieko...........



FLASHBACK

“When did they return?†Jiraiya asked taking a sip from his sake then placing the small cup on the table with small sigh. Kakashi stared at his old friend who seemed tired and not his usual self, not even looking at the attractive women walking around the bar. What is on his mind? Kakashi thought before replying “a few weeks ago, the Hokage is old friends with the head of the house Byakko Art-taski.â€

The old sannin nodded and once again took another sip from his cup of sake “Did you know that Tsunade wishes Naruto to compete in the upcoming Chunnin Exams, with the daughter of the head of the Byakko family?â€

Kakashi didn't seemed concerned until he remembered what Tsunade had told him earlier “Do you think it is true that the Byakko worshipped and followed the nine-tails? There was no proof...----â€

“----Of course there was proof Kakashi, how do you think this whole shirade came about?..there was talk, especially when passers by always caught glimpses of pictures, idols of the nine-tails in the windows of the Byakko family....however, when Orochimaru fled the village, the more people started to talk about the relationship the head's father had with him..he was apparently one of the ninja's that was studying unique chukras and there potentials...and even the talk came up about sealing the power of such creatures such as the Kyuubi within people to tap into there unique and powerful chukras............and that gets me onto the topic of their Blood limit, which thank god only one of the children of the clan possesses------â€

“---Blood limit?†Kakashi was becoming more and more interested “What sort of limit are we talking about?â€

“something different, something so unique that it has the suspicions of being deemed unnatural†Jiraiya replied finishing the last of his drink and calling for another glass from the bar tender.

“Why so? asked Kakashi

“The fact is, that there was no record of the Byakko family having any blood limit until they returned here nearly two decades later....doesn't that deem it suspicious no?†Jiraiya smiled as he drank from his cup of sake clearly starting to become susceptible to its effects....

“So what are you saying old man?†Kakashi laughed thinking he should be hurrying up the conversation before the toad sannin passed out or was incapable of holding a decent conversation.

Jiraiya looked at his old friend with complete seriousness, wiping the smile of Kakashi's face.

“Be alert, something isn't right...I sensed it before I entered the village..Naruto too and I believe it has something to do with Orochimaru.....maybe even Naruto.....†he lowered his eyes with a sigh, looking at Kakashi once more “ and the Byakko Chieko girlâ€

“Why's that?â€

“She is the only one that possesses the Blood limit and.........†he felt like he was violating Naruto's trust by saying what he was about to say,however something in his heart was telling him that it meant something and that Kakashi had to know..He took a deep breath and let it out slowly before finishing his sentence...still feeling like he was going to make Naruto appear perverted or even make Himlook bad. “Naruto met the young woman before and she seemed......to.....have some sort of effect on him...â€

Kakashi started laughing “he was probably checking her out, I would have thought you of all people would notice that----â€

“------no!†Jiraiya insisted “it's not like that Kakashi....yeah sure Naruto has seen a lot of woman and very attractive ones too...but this is different..when she was in the room it seemed like the characteristics of the Kyuubi were showing themselves..but not in a threatening way....†Jiraiya had a hard time explaining himself “he was not himself around her..and she even seemed to notice his presence too........------â€

“-----arrrgg! I just think it's hormones Jiraiya, and they probably just felt attracted to each other that's all----â€

“--that's what Tsunade-Sama thought, and I to...but I've grown to know the boy Kakashi...it was different..and I still think that we should be weary and be careful with the two of them together..I sensed a lot of powerful chukra coming from Chieko and I believe she is no ordinary young woman......â€

Kakashi sighed at the fact that he was going be responsible for two hormonal teenagers and their training..it seemed like one of the stories in his novels..

“So when are you leaving?†Kakashi asked dropping coins on the counter, paying for Jiraiya's drinks.

“Tonight, I need to catch up on that lead, before it runs cold.....Kakashi..promise one thingâ€

“Haiâ€

“Make sure Naruto doesn't fall in love with her, I sense no good will come out of it........â€

Kakashi stared at his old sensai “----What?----â€

â€&oeli g;Promise me Kakashi! You will make sure....look after Naruto and keep them safe...no good will come out of that union-----nothing!†and with that he finished his drink and stepped into darkness, disappearing into the shadows of the moon-lit night....

Kakashi felt strange for agreeing to Jiraiya's request like that and he hoped he didn't have to for-fill that promise.......he then remembered he hadn't asked Jiraiya what the Byakko girl's blood limit was...ohh looks like I have the privilege of finding that out for myself.....



Just a note....I apologise since I've only just realised..For some reason instead of a double apostrophe being placed at the start of a conversation for one of my characters a few unknown and totally strange icons and letters have appeared instead (which is sooo not my doing!! and not to mention frustrating)..I say again I am sorry..I've tried changing the formats in which I upload but for some reason they all do the same thing(be it Html, Rich Text, PDF..etc) I think it may be a glitch with my software since I am using a non windows operating system and it may not be compatible with it..either way I hope you can look past the weird lettering and see it isn't my doing I promise.. well if you can perceiver I can assure it will be well worth it...and I hope you go on to really enjoying this story..however if you cannot look past the glitched lettering..I recommend visiting..FanFic.net and typing my story's title in the search bar (Za Josie No Kitsune), a non botched version(which is much easier to read) will show up..anywho..happy reading..:)...If people would like a copy of my illustrated PDF version of my story (I have completed 14 chapters so far) email me at this address..cheekygurl24@gmail.com