Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Za Josei no Kitsune ❯ The White Kitsune ( Chapter 4 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

CHAPTER FOUR-THE WHITE KITSUNE

Byakko Chieko: After a deep breath of fresh air I started to feel like I was in control again. What were those feelings?....they were so powerful...terrifying..and yet I shuddered at the thought so pleasurable..the way it made my insides shudder and my groan throb and ache.......my breath started to quicken as I felt my heart flutter and yet beat so vigorously in my breast.....I have always had this feeling, however that Ninja in Tsunade's office had awoke something...something in me....I felt as if I should...Sudden flashes of images irrupted within my head...images of the young man on top of me, overpowering me and controlling me...and yet I was submitting....even being pleasured by it.... I watched him kiss the nape of my neck, so hungrily it seemed that it was taking all of his will and power not to consume me..... while, the whole time the images of us in a copulate position flashed in front of me, I could hear wild beasts in the background........moaning...then snarling......thrashing about with their monstrous bodies, making the whole world tremble......it didn't take me long to realise the noises that I was hearing, were coming from the figures of the young blonde haired man and myself...we were like animals..caught up in some unnatural mating ritual...so powerful and enticing it seemed we were more beast than human....... You like it don't you?.....

My whole body shuddered as I teared my head away from the image before me, only for me to come to the realisation that I had fallen asleep and was once again trapped within a dream... trapped with the beast....her green eyes shinning out from behind the skeleton trees...her fangs grinning like a ghostly silhouette...

You liked that boy and yet......I did to.........there's something about that boy..something enticing...and yet...familiar......... The she beast chuckled which made the whole dream world tremble. He makes you...US feel.....She began to pant, saliva dripping from her pearly white canines So........on fire!......

“Who are you!â€hearing myself scream, finding the courage within myself to ask the one question again that had been plaguing me for all my teenage years....

The she-beast laughed again, suddenly throwing a monstrous white paw out from behind the trees, knocking me to the ground.

I am Megami the Za Josei noKitsune! Hear that name and fear it!

I quickly gathered myself to my feet, my legs still trembling from the fall.. “a fox†I whispered..I could now see her now...her white fur peeking from within the trees, it was glowing somehow, making her fur seem like a coat of shiny diamonds....

I need to feel alive!..I've been trapped here for to long!...That boy makes me feel.......makes US feel alive!



Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeep! Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep! Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!



“Chieko-san! Chieko-san! Turn that dammed alarm clock off!...Chieko-san!†Chio shouted from the room beside me. I turned over, sluggishly reaching out and placing a hand over the alarm clock, hoping my weight would be enough to turn off the vile noise.....it was.....I rolled back over, attempting to go back to sleep while trying to ignore the sudden heat that was beginning to build up within my belly and groin area.....a sweet, warm ache flowing down below my belly button, right down to the tip of my groin, only for it to quickly heighten in intensity, then disappearing as quickly as it came........It left me gasping....I was beginning to find it more difficult to ignore the feelings....the feelings of a caged animal inside me, wanting to be set free.....

Gazing out the window, the rays of the rising sun slowly peeking there way through my curtains, lighting the bedroom in a warm orange silhouette... “......So it begins....†I whispered with a sigh, sitting up from my bed, but not before taking a quick feel test of my mattress...good, thank god. It wasn't sweat-drenched..however on closer inspection I noticed a light fleck of red near where my groan had been......Shit.....groaning at the red stain...another thing to worry about...

…............................................................ ........................................................................... .....................

Uzumaki Naruto: Naruto was starting to become impatient, but then again this was Kakashi after all...still the same Kakashi... Naruto thought sighing with annoyance at his sensai's' tardiness.....

“How much longer do we have to wait around?†Gameachi asked yawning, Naruto smiled at the young toad he was sitting on, then leaned back with a yawn himself “....don't know, even this Chi-e...ko is late too....this is so tiresome†Naruto tutted closing his eyes, hoping he could sneak alittle nap in before his teacher and team-mate arrived..however his nap was suddenly interrupted by a familiar aroma filling his nostrils......ohh not this againhe thought as the heat in his belly began to build, slowly flowing down from his belly button, swell and grow around in his groin...beginning to make his lower regions ache with a warm welcoming heat.

Gameachi realising what was happening was horrified “AAAAiiii!†shaking his young master from himself, throwing him to the ground with a thud “You sick, perverted kid! Your as bad as that bloody sannin Jiraiya!†he accused, obviously really pissed..however at the same time, Naruto was trying to figure out himself, what was going on.

They heard laughing.

Puzzled,Naruto turned his head and saw before him, the young woman he had met briefly in Tsunade 's office the previous morning. With the most beautiful smile broaden across her face. He was suddenly captivated until he realised what she was finding humorous........Naruto felt his face grow warm......

…............................................................ ........................................................................... .....................

Byakko Chieko: Walking down the dusty road, my eyes catching glimpses of quaint little town houses and my feet lightly catching up the dust. I felt my mind starting to run away with itself....trying to come to terms over the reason behind why my flow had commenced today......

..even..my dreams are more vivid .....my blood-limit.....more...unpredictable.....dangerous..

< font face="Kinnari">I felt myself mentally pushing away the troublesome thoughts dismissing them to the farthest, darkest corner of my mind... they were beginning to compel me to feel like an animal. Having had come to that conclusion I suddenly perceived myself to be like a bitch on heat... and it disgusted me.

I'm not an animal! I CANcontrol this..................

Sighing, I inhaled deeply hoping the fresh Kohonan air would cleanse me. Having spoken to my Father the night before, He had told me that I was to be under the instruction of a Kohonan Ninja by the name of Hatake Kakashi. Who Father went on to say was very highly renowned in the village of Kohona, even went on to say that I should feel privileged, even honoured to have him as my sensai. However I had a small suspicion that there was more behind the reason why he was chosen to be my instructor and I had a feeling I was going to find out soon enough....

After a few moments the place that I was searching for came into view and no sooner had it become visible to my eyes did I suddenly feel the overwhelming sensation in my stomach...The feeling was back and with a vengeance....A burning sensation filling my crotch...it was on fire!....The sudden need to mate filled my head with horrible and vile urges that made my head spin...No!.........I mentally screamed within my head,..the urges started to subside, the heat..cooling...I sighed with relief..I couldn't have anyone seeing me in that state..I just didn't know what I was capable of.....

Walking closer towards the training grounds, the indicated meeting spot for my sensai and I..did I see before me a sight and the reason for my sudden desires and intentions. The Kohonan ninja that I had met briefly in Tsunade's office was laying on the ground ahead of me, having a giant toad scold him... I tried to stifle my laughter at the sight before me however it escaped my lips. The Blonde Ninja and the large toad stared over at me, sensing my presence..I then noticed that I had made the guy blush, terribly, I smiled, walking over towards them. While at the same time trying to ignore the sudden primal urge to jump the young Ninja and do unspeakable things to him.

“Hhhh-Hi†I whispered with a slight pink tinge to my cheeks. Trying to push the sudden thoughts and images to the back of my mind. This guy had caused my stomach to tie itself in knots,suddenly feeling a sensation of tugging in my lower belly. “I'm Byakko,Chiekoâ€.

The Blonde Ninja gathered himself to his feet, brushing away the dirt from his clothes, but not before glaring at the large toad before him “ nice to meet you, my name is Uzumaki Naruto†the Ninja replied scratching the back of his head, then returning his gaze once more to me. As he stared at me..there were no words spoken.. Yet I could feel his eyes on me, searching, eyeing me all over.......It was like we were in a trance of some kind that neither of us could break away from.

“Naruto, Chieko†a voice called, breaking the hypnoticstatethat Naruto and I seemed to be under, much to each other's disappointment. We both turned to see a silver-haired man sitting up in a large tree staring down at as, half his face covered from the dark mask he wore over the length of his nose. I took that this was the man that I was waiting for; Hatake, Kakashi.

Hatake, Kakashi: The truth was he had been there for awhile and had been watching the situation..he had wanted to see the meeting of these two ninja without him around to intervene...Jiraiya's words rang strong within his head...Naruto is defiantly effected by this young woman..as much as Chieko seems to be by Naruto.......I should probably keep an eye on them...possibly just a couple of horny teenagershe sighed jumping down from the large willow tree, coming to a rest before the two young Ninja.

Byakko, Chieko:“Your late again Kakashi-Sensai!†Naruto accused holding a fist up in disgust, shaking it while at the same time trying to control his slight embarrassment.

Half expecting Kakashi to object to Naruto's ranting, I was surprised to hear him laughing. “Now, now Naruto I was here hours ago-----†Naruto stared at Kakashi, catching a brief glance of a small book stuffed into the side pocket of Kakashi's pants.

“---aiii! You were reading those perverted books again weren't you Kakashi sensai!----â€

“----Now Naruto†Kakashi laughed, then suddenly the look on his face changed so abruptly to a look of complete seriousness, it silenced Naruto almost instantly.

“It's time to get serious.â€