Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Storm Warning-Part 1 ❯ Chapter 3

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

This story contains scenes of explicit sex, naughty words, and other horrible, offensive things.  If you are underage in you house, village, town, city, community, state, province, country, or continent: READ NO FURTHER!  If that type of thing offends your tender sensibilities, or you are stupid: READ NO FURTHER!  All characters are the copyright of their respective creators and/or owners; no copyright infringement is intended by this story.  Any resemblance to people, places, or situations alive, dead, or otherwise is purely coincidental.
 
Chapter 3
After leaving Professor Throbbin's Pokegirl Center Tank hiked to the bottom of the hill and picked up the large backpack containing the supplies for his Taming journey that he had stashed in some undergrowth.  It was overstuffed with various things and was thus quite heavy.  Therefore, Tank had left it at the bottom of the hill instead of carting it all the way to the top and back down again.  He had figured there was little chance of anyone stumbling across it and stealing it from him and he had guessed correctly.  Grunting slightly under its weigh as he settled it on his shoulders and adjusted the straps, Tank turned north and began to walk into the wilds of the Great White Continent.
Most beginning Tamers tended to stick to the safer Coast Road and tried their hand at the larger, better established PokeGyms in the bigger cities, but Tank had decided to go north and try out the wilds as well as the smaller towns situated in the forests and mountains along the edges of the Hoarfrost Glacier.  Most of those settlements were mining towns of different sizes although there were a few larger centers of trade and communication.  The roads in the center of the Great White Continent were more dangerous and not as well taken care of as the Coast Road, but Tank thought it would be a good place for training his Pokegirl in his style of fighting, as well as there being a good chance of getting some tough wild Pokegirls, which he would need for his future plans.
After about an hour of walking the road changed from pavement to gravel.  This close to McKenzie City it was still fairly wide, but Tank knew its quality would deteriorate soon enough.  In addition the slope of the road began to increase slightly, indicating that it would soon be leading him into the mountains.  At this point Tank decided to pause and introduce himself to his first Pokegirl.  Setting down his backpack he reached into one of the side pockets, easily accessible even while the pack was on his back, and pulled out the Pokeball containing his Tomboy.  Pressing the release button, he tossed the ball a few feet up the road.  A second later a flash of bright red light burst forth from the ball and then faded to reveal the Pokegirl.
While the Tomboy looked around in seeming confusion for a few moments, Tank took the time to examine her closely.  Like all Tomboys she was human in appearance, standing a few inches over five feet tall.  She had pale white skin, blue eyes and long, straight orangish-red hair that was swept to the back of her head while leaving a shock of hair in the front that almost hid her eyes.  The hair in the back hung in three sections, the middle one being much broader than the two side ones.  Her hair was held in place by two small, roundish red and black hair pieces.  She was wearing a skin-tight bright red body suit that followed every curve of her slim, youthful body.  On the body suit were various black hash designs and a number of metal plugs that looked to be some kind of input and output ports, for what purpose Tank couldn't even begin to guess.  The Pokegirl's face was quite lovely, but even as he watched Tank could see it forming a frowning scowl as her flashing blue eyes fixed on the teenager in front of her.
“Who the hell are you?” The Pokegirl asked, her voice slightly high-pitched and sharp with anger.  “And where in Sukebe's name are we?  Are you some kind of Pokegirl thief or something?” The Tomboy's bright blue eyes narrowed at this and then widened as she quickly dismissed that guess with a haughty sniff, “Bah!  That can't be true!  No rock-headed lug like you could steal a Pokegirl from the inside of a professional PokeCenter like Dr. Throbbin's.  Well, aren't you going to say anything or are you dumb as well as stupid?”
Tank blinked in some surprise at the Pokegirl's abrupt ending of her flow of invective before stammering out, “Uh, well… My name's Tank and Dr. Throbbin provided you as my first Pokegirl after I passed my Tamer's exam earlier today.  So, I guess we'll be traveling together.  By the way, what's your name?”  Tank held out his hand to greet his first Pokegirl.
The Tomboy looked down in surprise at her Tamer's outstretched hand and grudgingly shook it as she muttered, half to herself, “Just fantastic!  I get shoved off onto another weenie of a Tamer.  Just my luck.”  She gave a deep sigh before saying, “My name's Asuka, but I guess you can call me whatever you want now that you're my Tamer.”  Asuka looked ready to spit in disgust with this statement.
“I think Asuka sound just fine,” Tank said mildly as he reached down to pick up his backpack and reset it on his back with a slight grunt of effort.  As he settled it in place he asked, “So you had a previous Tamer?  What happened to him?”
Asuka barked a short harsh laugh at that question.  “Ha!  That idiot Shinji!  If there was a bigger loser of a Tamer in the world, I have yet to hear of him,” She paused at she looked at her new Tamer before going on.  “I suppose I shouldn't say that considering what kind of block head it looks like I got saddled with this time.  Anyway, on our first trip outside of the city Shinji was killed like a complete loser by some Buzzbreasts leaving me stuck in my Pokeball.  I was just lucky that one of Professor Throbbin's researchers happened to stumble across the body and brought me the Professor's PokeCenter before I went feral.”  She stared up at the green overhead cover given by the large trees in the surrounding forest as she gave yet another deep sigh.  “And now I have another fool of a Tamer taking me out into the forest just after passing his Taming exam.”  She looked over at Tank and asked, “I don't suppose you have any other Pokegirls do you?”  At Tank's negative shake of his head she gave a third, even more depressed sigh, “We're doomed.”
“Well, let's hope that things don't turn out so badly this time, right?” Tank replied in a calm voice.  “Anyway, what's with your clothes?  Were they provided by Professor Throbbin?”
“Yeah, he was conducting some kind of experiment and wanted me to wear this bodysuit so he could record some kind of data through it.  But then you showed up,” She concluded with a slight sneer in the direction of her new Tamer.
“Unfortunately, I don't have any clothes that will fit you so you'll have to keep wearing it for now.”  Tank began to walk up the road as he continued speaking, “We can probably find some spare clothes for you at one of the towns in the interior so let's get started.”
“What!  What do you mean, `get started'!” Tank looked back at the complaining Tomboy from his position a few feet up the road.  “You don't expect me to walk do you?  Aren't you going to carry me in a Pokeball like any real Tamer would?!”
Tank shrugged his shoulders and then turned to continue hiking up the road, speaking back over his shoulder as he did so; “Every Tamer has their own style. I think that it will be better for you to hike along with me.  Sitting in a Pokeball will only degrade your endurance and fitness level.  So please come along.”  Tank shortly heard the slight sounds of Asuka following behind him.  Much less difficult to hear were her repeated curses and complaints about her new Tamer and the inadequacies of his training techniques.
Over the next hour and a half Tank and Asuka continued to hike deeper into the forest along the slowly rising dirt road.  Tank set a fairly quick pace, but he was used to such types of physical exercise and was in excellent shape.  His Tomboy, on the other hand, while being quite fit was clearly not used to such extended walking in the woods.  While she was still keeping up with her Tamer, her face was becoming fairly flushed, trickles of sweat were coursing off her forehead, and her curses against Tank had ceased as she tried to conserve her breath.
As the two rounded a corner in the path a large clearing in the forest was revealed.  The road was double its normal width in this area as well as a further section of the forest on the right hand side having been cut down.  This broke the normal overhead cover of the tree branches and bright sunshine shone down onto the entire area.  On the left hand side of the road a stream that was one of the tributaries of the Cold Shoulder River ran close, providing a ready source of water for travelers.  A sign facing Tank and Asuka revealed that this was one of the camping areas that the PokeLeague officials had set up near major cities for the convenience of Tamers on Taming journeys.
At the moment although there were no tents in place the area did, however, have a number of people in it.  A bright red, new-model sports aircar was parked in a position blocking the road way.  Grouped around it were five teenagers, all roughly Tank's age or perhaps a bit older.  Tank sighed as he recognized the group of his classmates and particularly their leader in the middle of the group.
“Ha, ha, ha, ha!” Their leader, a tall, slender teen with medium-length brown hair and wearing a traditional blue and black kendo uniform laughed loudly.  “Peasant!  Did you truly think that I, the number one Tamer in the world, one whose skills are beyond your puerile imagination, the one called the Blue Thunder of the North, I, Tatewaki Kuno would allow you to run away so easily?  Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!”  At this point, Kuno's arrogant declamation and laughter was joined by that of his toadies, they quickly quieted down, however, as Kuno continued spouting off.  “Never, you foul villain!  Never shall you be allowed to escape Heaven's Wrath as delivered through I, the Divine Messenger of Justice!”  More maniacal laughter followed at this point.
“Just who is this loon?” Asuka asked from her position beside Tank as she looked on in surprise at what was happening in the forest clearing.  Tank, however, had no chance to reply as Kuno had heard the Pokegirl's disparaging remark.
“Silence, you scrawny wretch of a Pokegirl!”  Tank could see his Tomboy's face getting even redder, not from exertion this time but from rage.  She had no chance to act on that anger, however, before she was dismissed from notice by Kuno with a disdainful flip of his hand.  “Bah!  The Blue Thunder does not waste his time with pitiful Pokegirls such as you!”  Turning his attention back to the muscular teen across from him, Kuno pointed at him with the bokuto he carried in one hand.  “You, the coward named after a lumbering, out-dated, land vehicle!  I, Tatewaki Kuno, knew you would flee my wrath.  Using my vastly superior intellect I predicted in what direction you would scurry away and have come here to inflict the Punishment of Heaven upon you!”
“Yeah!  And those spies you had on him helped too!”  The comment by one of the boys beside him was silenced by a ferocious glare from Kuno.
“Well,” Kuno continued in his usual pompous tone of voice.  “Do you dare to face your better on the field of battle?”
“Fine,” Tank agreed with a sigh.  “An anything goes match, one Pokegirl each?”
“Ha!”  Kuno scoffed.  “Of course, for you, a lowly orphan, one Pokegirl is all that you have available.  Whereas, I, the Blue Thunder, the noble scion of an ancient aristocratic family that can trace its genealogy back through the dim recesses of time, have an immense diversity of resources to choose from in crushing a worm like you under my heel!”
“Blah, blah, blah.” Tank said with a sigh.  “Do you agree or not, Butt Sucker?”
“That's Blue Thunder, you cretin!” Kuno snarled.  Then he added with a sly look, “And of course whoever wins gets to keep the loser's Pokegirl, right?”
“Sure,” Tank agreed.
“Well, then.  Let's register our fight officially, shall we?”  Both teens took out their Pokedexes, input the terms of the match, and registered their agreement to them.  After their match was confirmed, Kuno broke out into his accustomed haughty laughter, which was quickly joined by that of his followers.  “Bwah, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!!  You are doomed, you miserable miscreant!  I will soon take your only Pokegirl from you and leave you wallowing in deserved misery!”  As he spoke Kuno reached into one of the pockets in his clothes and pulled out a Pokeball.  “Now meet the agent of your Heaven-sent Destruction!”  He then tossed the ball in front of himself and with a blinding flash his chosen Pokegirl was revealed.
The Pokegirl was as human in appearance as Tank's Tomboy and had even paler skin.  While Asuka's hair was a bright orange-red, though, this new Pokegirl had long, thick, wavy, dark black hair that was pulled into a single ponytail on back and slightly toward the left side of her head.  She was wearing a dark green leotard that covered her arms down to her wrists yet left all of her legs bare, while also revealing a lot of the flawless, white skin of her shoulders and upper chest.  Kuno's Pokegirl was a couple of inches taller than Asuka and was noticeably more voluptuous as well, which was clearly revealed by her skin-tight outfit.  Her eyes were a dark shade of grey.  A quick scan with his Pokedex told Tank that she was a Dominatrix.
After appearing the Pokegirl looked about her curiously and then suddenly lifted the back of her right hand to her mouth and let out peal of laughter.  “Ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho!”  The Pokegirl's laughter was high-pitched and had a haunting, chilling quality that made one think of insanity.  Both Tank and his Pokegirl cringed instinctively at it and the young man noticed that Kuno's friends also seemed affected by the strange Pokegirl's laughter, despite having heard it before and knowing what to expect.  Then the Pokegirl began to speak and what she said took Tank and Asuka's attention off of her horrible laughter.  The Pokegirl's voice was definitely feminine, but it was a bit huskier than Tank had expected from her previous, high-pitched cackling, “Brother dear! Why ever have you brought me forth in such uncivilized surroundings?”  She focused her hard gaze on Tank and Asuka as she continued, “And in front of such brutish companions as well!  A Monstrous boy and a flat-chested fire hydrant!  Ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho!!”
Not even another round of the Pokegirl's terrible laughter, however, could break Tank and Asuka's horrible fascination with the first part of her statement.  “Brother...” Tank began.
“…dear?”  Asuka continued.
Tank looked over at Kuno, a sick look on his face, “You have your own sister as one of your Pokegirls?!  That's…” Tank's mouth gaped open as he tried to find the right words for what he was feeling.  Luckily he had his Pokegirl around to help him.
“Disgusting, twisted, perverted, depraved?” Asuka suggested.  “Just looking at those two makes me want to throw up!”
“Silence!”  Both Kuno and his Pokegirl sister shouted simultaneously each also pointing imperiously at the opposing Tamer and Pokegirl.  In Kuno's outstretched hand was his bokuto while in his sister's was what looked like a gymnast's ribbon.  Where it had appeared from Tank could not even begin to guess.  “Sister,” Kuno ordered.  “Show those fools what happens to those who offend the noble house and lineage of Kuno!”
“Ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho!  Not to worry, brother dear.  I, Kodachi Kuno, the Black Rose that flourishes in the Twilight of the World, will crush all that oppose her!”  As she spoke she began to slowly twirl her ribbon overhead.
“You're going to want to get in close as quickly as you can,” Tank muttered quietly to his Pokegirl.  “As soon as the fight starts, dash and dodge in toward her so she can't use that ribbon for any whip attacks, OK Asuka?”
“Duh!  Of course, stupid!” The Tomboy snarled back at her Tamer.  “What else would I do?”
“Good then,” Tank replied mildly.  He looked over at Kuno and asked, “Ready?”
“Of course,” Kuno replied with a flippant toss of his head.  “Let your punishment…Begin!”
As soon as Kuno's final word had left his mouth Kodachi began to sweep her twirling ribbon to a vertical position between herself and Asuka.  As she did so she shouted “Petal Storm!” and a blinding fury of black rose petals suddenly began pouring forth from the middle of the swirling ribbon in her hand.  These ribbons soon formed a barrier that completely hid the Dominatrix from Tank's view.
Asuka, however, had also acted as soon as Kuno had spoken, dashing forward quickly to close the distance between herself and Kodachi.  She dodged swiftly through the beginning of Petal Storm, penetrating it before it could fully form and block her.  As soon as she disappeared from view through the black petals Tank yelled his next command for his Tomboy, “Asuka, Slide Tackle!”
Soon after this order the Petal Storm was dispersed as Kodachi's ribbon was sent flying through the air.  The absence of the petals allowed Tank to see the effects of Asuka's attack.  The Tomboy had slid right into the legs of the Dominatrix, causing her to crash face first into the dirt road, a billow of dust rising into the air slightly obscuring the view.
“Curse you for such low tactics!” Kuno accused his opponent loudly.  “Sister, Clubs!”
At that command Kodachi quickly flipped herself about to face her opponent, coming to her knees as she did so.  Next a pair of gymnast clubs appeared in the Dominatrix's hands.  “Knock me off my feet, will you stick-girl?!” Kodachi screamed in anger, twirling the clubs furiously.  “Prepare to face the Attack of…!”
Kodachi never had a chance to finish naming her attack, however, as Tank took advantage of her posing to yell, “Asuka, Leg Sweep!”  Twirling herself on her hands, the Tomboy then spun her legs full force into Kodachi's side, knocking her to the ground once more while simultaneously silencing her.  As Kuno searched in vain for what command to give his Pokegirl next, Tank was already issuing his orders to Asuka, “Roundhouse!”  The Pokegirl quickly moved over Kodachi, who was struggling weakly to regain her breath and balance, cocked her right fist back, and then let it descend with a sickening `CRACK!' into the Dominatrix's face.  The force of the blow completely jerked Kodachi's head about, a bright red weal quickly appearing on her pale skin.  As her body slumped bonelessly to the ground and her glazed eyes slowly rolled toward the back of her head, it was clear to everyone that the contest was finished.
“Well, Kuno,” Tank said with a slight smile on his face.  “I guess it's all over.  I'll just collect my new Pokegirl and be on my way, all right?”  Tank began reaching for a Pokeball.
“Never!!” Kuno roared, his bokuto sweeping out once again.  “Never shall I, the Blue Thunder, allow you to soil the name of Kuno with news of even an accidental defeat such as this one.  This was an anything goes match and I shall fight on!”  Even as he spoke the haughty Tamer ran forward, his training sword flashing down toward Asuka's unprotected head.
The Tomboy could only stare back over her shoulder in shock from her awkward position over Kodachi, unable to defend herself.  Asuka cringed, squeezing her eyes shut in expectation of the crushing blow.  A blow, which never fell.  Opening her eyes in surprise when she didn't feel the bokuto hit her she looked up to see the muscular arm and wrist of her own Tamer extending over her with the wooden sword that should have dealt her a serious wound grasped firmly in his hand, stopped a few inches above her skull.  Asuka was not the only one who was surprised, though.
“Eh?!” Kuno's black eyes stared in shock at his blocked sword, up the thick arm that had caught it and into the impassive face of Tank.  “No one has ever blocked one of my blows before!  And how did you ever arrive in time to stop me?!”
“I ran,” Tank replied simply, before his own face twisted into a snarl of anger.  Yanking roughly on the bokuto he jerked Kuno quickly toward himself, and then Tank's clenched left fist shot forward smashing into the other Tamer's face with crushing force.  Blood spurted into the air as Kuno's nose was broken and flattened while simultaneously the power of the blow sent him flying backward to land with a crash on top of two of his toady supporters.  As they bounced off Kuno's expensive sports aircar and fell to the ground in a tangle of limbs, Tank straightened up and then reached down, extending a hand to Asuka.  The Tomboy took it without thinking, a slightly shocked expression still on her face.  “Well, let's get going, shall we?”  Asuka could merely nod her head in agreement.
Tank pulled out one of his empty Pokeballs and used it to capture the unconscious Kodachi.  Next he looked over at the group of four teenagers gathered around their fallen leader.  “I think it's clear that I'm the winner.  Any objections?”  This mild question was answered by a flurry of negative head shakes, none of the other teens wanting to face the much larger Tank in any kind of fight.  “Right then,” Tank said.  “Then I'll be going.”  With that, he and Asuka quickly moved past the aircar that was blocking most of the road and soon disappeared up the road as it wound its way deeper into the forest and higher into the mountains.