Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Storm Warning-Part 1 ❯ Chapter 4

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

This story contains scenes of explicit sex, naughty words, and other horrible, offensive things.  If you are underage in you house, village, town, city, community, state, province, country, or continent: READ NO FURTHER!  If that type of thing offends your tender sensibilities, or you are stupid: READ NO FURTHER!  All characters are the copyright of their respective creators and/or owners; no copyright infringement is intended by this story.  Any resemblance to people, places, or situations alive, dead, or otherwise is purely coincidental.
Chapter 4
Tank and Asuka hiked for over four hours up the gravel road until the increasing darkness of late afternoon indicated that it was time to stop for the night.  At any rate, looking at Asuka, Tank could tell the Tomboy was about done in.  The length of the hike, especially since she was unused to such exercise, combined with the draining fight earlier, had resulted in the Pokegirl being almost completely worn out.  Therefore, while there was still a bit of light out, Tank decided to set up camp for the evening.  Luckily the two had been able to find another of the PokeLeague's official campgrounds and since no one was using it at the present time they had plenty of room for themselves.
Tank had quickly set up the tent he was carrying in his rucksack while he sent Asuka to fetch some water from the nearby river across the road and through a bit of underbrush.  As she was returning with two buckets full of the cold, clear mountain water Tank was just getting a fire started in a previously dug fire pit.  The Tomboy set the buckets of water down and asked with a tired sigh, “Anything else, you slave driver?”
“Nope, why don't you just have a seat?” Tank suggested, gesturing toward some wooden logs he had found and placed near the fire pit for them to sit on.  The Pokegirl quickly followed his suggestion, slumping tiredly onto the log and watching with dull eyes as Tank quickly set up a blazing fire that pushed back the gathering chill and dark of the early spring night.  Finished with the fire, Tank crouched back onto his heels and looked over at Asuka.  “You did a really great job in the fight today, Asuka,” he said suddenly.
Asuka looked over at her Tamer with surprise at his comment.  “Uh, thanks,” she managed to choke out before recovering her mental balance and assuming her more typical attitude.  “Not that I need your compliments or help for that matter.  Your commands just got in my way!” She added with an arrogant toss of her bright orange-red hair.  “I could've taken care of that black-haired cow and her pervert brother even faster without your interference!”
“Probably so,” agreed Tank.  “How are you feeling now, by the way?  Any aches, pains or anything?”
“Pah!” The Pokegirl tossed her hair to the side once more as she gave a dismissive sniff.  “As if that thick-waisted loser could hurt me in anyway.”
“Well, that's good,” Tank said.  Then he reached into one of the pockets on his backpack to pull out the Pokeball containing the Dominatrix he had won from Kuno.  “I suppose I should look at Kodachi's injuries.”  Ignoring the sneer on Asuka's face Tank activated the Pokeball and with a flash of red light the Dominatrix was revealed.  Kodachi was still unconscious and lay sprawled out on the ground of the forest clearing.  While Asuka looked on with a fairly hostile look on her face, Tank quickly rearranged the Dominatrix into a more comfortable resting position, placing blankets both under and on top of her as well as providing a folded up towel to cushion her head.  He then reached into his pack and pulled out a couple of jars containing different lotions and slaves which he expertly applied to Kodachi's injuries: the welling bruise on her face and a few scrapes on her legs and arms from her various falls.  Finally he covered her body once more with the blanket and soaked a towel in the cold water which he then placed on the unconscious Pokegirl's forehead.
As he returned to his crouching position he replaced the tops on the bottles of medicines he used and put them back into the voluminous rucksack.  He then began pulling out pots, pans utensils and ingredients for making dinner.  Asuka watched him work in silence until he had placed a pot to stew over the fire.  Then she finally asked, “Where did you get all of that stuff, Tank?  It doesn't look like the normal Pokechow you can get at stores.”
“That would be because it's not standard Pokechow, Asuka,” Tank replied as he stirred the food in the pot over the fire.  “I think it's better for Pokegirls if they eat food that is specially oriented toward their natures.  Pokechow is useful for extended journeys or when you are unable to find the correct ingredients for a particular Pokegirl, but overall it's too generalized in nature too truly benefit a Pokegirl.  The right food can make all the difference in one's energy, endurance, recovery time and power.”  Again the muscular teenager stirred the pot.
Asuka looked uncertainly at the pot and its contents which were just beginning to steam from the heat of the flames below it.  “Do you really know what the hell you're doing?”  Doubt was thick in the Tomboy's voice as she continued, “How is this going to taste anyway?”
“I guess we'll find out soon enough,” Tank replied.  He ignored his Pokegirl's disgusted look of distrust and stood up.  “At any rate, could you please keep an eye on the food and Kodachi for me?  Just stir the pot to keep it from burning and raise it a bit if it starts to boil.  For Kodachi, just re-wet her cloth if it dries out, OK?”
“All right, but where are you going?” She asked accusatorially as she moved into Tank's former position.
“I'm going to take a bath,” Tank said simply, pulling a towel, soap and a change of clothes out of the backpack.  He began to move away from the fire into the darkness that had fallen while he prepared dinner.
“Have fun freezing your ass off,” Asuka muttered as her Tamer disappeared from the circle of light cast by the campfire.  She looked over at the still unconscious Kodachi.  “Great, now it's just me and crazy, blubber-girl!”
Asuka sat by the fire for over a quarter of an hour occasionally stirring the pot and ignoring Kodachi before Tank stepped back into the campsite, his hair damp from his bath.  Just as he did so Kodachi moaned and began to stir weakly back to consciousness.  Tank quickly draped his towel over a convenient tree branch to dry out and then moved by Kodachi's side, kneeling and helping her move to a sitting position as she looked around blankly, trying to fully regain her senses.  “Take it easy, Kodachi,” Tank said gently.  “How are you feeling?”
“Uuuuuhhng!”  The Dominatrix groaned, clenching her eyes tight and bringing a hand up to cushion her head.  “My head is killing me!  What in the name of Sukebe happened to me?”
“I kicked your flabby ass!  That's what happened to you, you psycho wench!” Asuka snapped acidly, glaring down at her former opponent.
Kodachi's head snapped around at these insulting comments and, ignoring the pain it clearly caused her, she responded in an equally abusive manner.  “Hah!  It is hard to tell if you're a Pokegirl or some freaky Pokeboy!  Ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho!!”  Kodachi's shrill, haunting laugh rang out, forcing a cringe from both Tank and Asuka.  “It would be impossible for any right-thinking person to believe that I, Kodachi Kuno, the Black Rose, could be defeated by such a pathetic excuse for a Pokegirl like you!  I simply must have tripped or had some other unfortunate accident, that's all, you toothpick!”
Asuka jumped to her feet, her teeth and fists both clenched tight.  “In your dreams, you maniac!  I beat you fair and square!”
Kodachi, jumped to her feet as well, squaring off against the fiery-headed Tomboy.  “Pah!  You wish, loser!  If you don't believe me and would dare face the Black Rose once again, let us begin!”  Kodachi's gymnast's ribbon suddenly appeared in her hand and she snapped it into combat position.
“Fine with me, you saggy-titted bitch!” Asuka got into a combat stance.
“I don't think so,” Tank said firmly, stepping between his two feuding Pokegirls.
Asuka grudgingly relaxed from her combat ready position, but Kodachi merely switched her steely gaze from the Tomboy to the large teenager between them.  “And just who do you think you are to give me any orders, you hulking imbecile?!”
“I'm your Tamer, Kodachi,” Tank replied holding out his Pokedex with the registration of his victory and ownership of the Dominatrix on it.
“This can't be!” Kodachi shrieked in shock, dropping her ribbon as she looked over the information on the Pokedex intently.  “There is no way that the Black Rose could have such an ignoble beast like yourself for a Tamer!”
“Well, life is full of surprises, isn't it?” Was Tank's mild reply.  “You may not like it, but it happens to be the case, so you might as well learn to live with it.  You are both my Pokegirls and you will do as I say.”  Both Asuka and Kodachi glared at their Tamer at this comment, but they didn't refuse its validity.  “Now, first of all, there won't be any fighting between you two unless I direct it for training purposes, got it?”  The two Pokegirls' grumbled concurrence was grudging, but Tank seemed sufficiently satisfied with them.  “Secondly, you both had fairly hard workouts today, so why don't you both go to the river and clean up?  By the time you're done dinner should be ready.”
“Clean up in a river?!  I, Kodachi Kuno!!  Are you deranged?!!”  “What?!  Are you nuts?!  There's no way I'm gonna catch a cold by getting in that freezing river!!”  Kodachi's and Asuka's shrill protests blended together as they yelled at their young Tamer.
Tank simply stared at the two until they lowered their gaze.  “All right then.  Here are a couple of towels and some shampoo and soap, now get going.”  Tank could hear the two Pokegirls' disparaging comments for several minutes after they disappeared from sight into the night, but they did go.  While Asuka and Kodachi cleaned up their Tamer busied himself with finishing the preparations for their dinner.
Over twenty minutes later the Pokegirls returned.  Tank had to smile as he saw them stalk into the firelight.  Clearly the two had been unable to follow his command to keep from fighting and, although they were certainly cleaner now, they had both managed to completely soak their clothes. Tank made no comment on their disobedience, however, instead simply providing them with hot mugs of tea and some extra clothes of his that, while far too large for them, would at least give them something warm and dry to wear while their only sets of clothing dried out.  Both Pokegirls went into the tent to change, not without some rubbed elbows and biting comments for one another.  When they reappeared Tank refilled their empty cups with the steaming tea.
“This tea is really good, Tank,” Asuka said as she sat down on one of the logs, clad in an extra sweatshirt of his that hung down past her knees on her smaller frame.  She took another deep drink of the tea, cradling it in both hands to enjoy as much of its warmth as possible.
“Yes, well, I guess it's not all that bad,” Kodachi concurred from her position opposite the Tomboy.  “Some kind of mint tea, isn't it?” She asked glancing at Tank.  “And why aren't you having any?”
Tank looked up with a smile from where he was ladling up servings of the night's dinner onto plates.  “Yes that's right Kodachi.  I used a mint tea as a base and added some ingredients that should add to your energy and revitalize you both.  As for why I'm not having any, well…” Tank laughed as he finished, “It's because I don't like the taste of tea very much.  But I'm glad you both enjoy it.”  He handed each Pokegirl a plate that contained a healthy portion of the stew he had prepared, along with some slices of bread and cheese.  “Anyway, dig in before it gets cold!”
With that all three began eating, Asuka and Kodachi very cautiously at first.  As soon as they had tasted their first mouthful, however, they had stared in shock at their plates, then Tank, and finally at each other before returning to eating with a will.  In fact the two Pokegirls were soon asking for second and third helpings.  With such frenzied feeding it wasn't long until the pot was entirely empty.  The three companions sighed with contentment, settling back on their seats to enjoy digesting their meals.  After a few minutes Tank stirred himself enough to pour some more tea for the girls as well as providing them with small, crispy wafers as a small desert.
Quickly munching through all of her cookies, Asuka finally said, “Wow, Tank!  You can really cook!  I think that was the best meal I've ever eaten.”
“Yes, I suppose it was acceptable given such primitive circumstances,” Kodachi added.  “Although certainly not up to the standards the Black Rose is used to, of course.  How is it that you know how to cook in such a manner?”
Tank shrugged his shoulders, “When you grow up by yourself you tend to learn such things.  But thanks for the compliments.”  The next hour or so passed in silence as the three figures around the campfire kept their thoughts to themselves as they stared into the fire, up at the stars shining brightly over head or into the surrounding gloom.  Finally Tank noticed that both Asuka and Kodachi looked half-asleep already, both being fairly wiped out from their exertions during the day.  Standing, he pulled out her Pokeball and asked his Dominatrix, “Are you ready to go into your Pokeball, Kodachi?”
Kodachi looked up, blinking her eyes against the sleep that was overtaking them.  “Yes, I suppose it is time to turn in for the evening.”  A flash of red light later and only Asuka and Tank were left in the clearing.
Asuka stood up as well, yawning as she did so.  “Yeah, I'm ready too, Tank.”
“Well, why don't we go into the tent for a bit first, Asuka?”  Tank suggested.
“W, w, w, why do you say that?” The Tomboy asked nervously even as she slowly made her way toward the small tent Tank had set up earlier.
“Let's just say that we have some things to talk over together,” Tank said as he disappeared into the tent after his Pokegirl.  When the canvas flap of the tent had fallen down into place it left the PokeLeague campsite empty and the surrounding trees dimly revealed in the damped down and slowly dying fire.