Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Storm Warning-Part 1 ❯ Chapter 5

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

This story contains scenes of explicit sex, naughty words, and other horrible, offensive things.  If you are underage in you house, village, town, city, community, state, province, country, or continent: READ NO FURTHER!  If that type of thing offends your tender sensibilities, or you are stupid: READ NO FURTHER!  All characters are the copyright of their respective creators and/or owners; no copyright infringement is intended by this story.  Any resemblance to people, places, or situations alive, dead, or otherwise is purely coincidental.
 
Chapter 5
While Tank lit a lamp and set it to hang from the center pole of the tent Asuka moved to a sitting position on the floor of the tent beside the already laid out sleeping bag and heaped up blankets on it.  The Tomboy was feeling extremely nervous at this point.  Her previous Tamer, Shinji, had, of course, tamed her a few times before his untimely death, but they had been fumbling, fairly incompetent attempts on his part.  After her Pokeball had been found on Shinji's corpse and turned over to Professor Throbbin she had received thoroughly professional Tamings at his PokeCenter.  She knew Tank had just passed his Tamer's Exam that day, so she would undoubtedly be the first Pokegirl he had ever tamed.  She was definitely not looking forward to a return to the kinds of Tamings she had experienced with Shinji.  “You know, I had a Taming just yesterday at Professor Throbbin's PokeCenter.  I won't really need another one for the next few days.  So…”
“That's true,” Tank agreed.  “But I think it's important for a Tamer and his Pokegirls to establish their ties early in their relationship.  It's best in the long run.  Anyway, right now I just want to look at your feet.”
“My feet?”  Asuka repeated in surprise, looking at her Tamer as if he had lost his mind.  “Why in the world do you want to look at my feet?”
Tank sat cross-legged in front of his Pokegirl and gently lifted her right foot onto his lap.  He began to examine the bottom carefully, explaining as he did so.  “I know you haven't done much hiking before so I just wanted to make sure you haven't gotten any blisters, put too much wear and tear on your ankles, or anything like that.”
“Oh,” Asuka said in a small voice.  Her face began to get slightly red as she watched her Tamer carefully inspect her feet, first her right and then her left one.  Then he began rubbing some of his salve into her ankles and calves.  “Is there something wrong with them?”
“Not really,” Tank replied continuing his work.  “It seems the bodysuit Professor Throbbin gave you has enough padding in the feet to protect you.  But I want to make sure you don't cramp up over night so I want to apply this salve to your calves and thigh muscles.”  As he massaged the medicine into the Tomboy's skin he quietly gauged the effect on her.  This was going to be his first taming, but he had done a lot of research into it, reading as much as he could on the subject as well as asking questions of various Tamers and PokeLeague officials whose judgment he felt could be trusted.  One of the things he had gotten from this research was to make sure that he modified his Tamings to the nature of the particular Pokegirl.  Tomboys were always difficult to tame at first and this seemed particularly true in the case of Asuka.  Therefore, Tank had decided to take a gradual approach to the taming.
After finishing with her calves he slowly began working up her legs, pushing up his oversized sweatshirt that she was wearing until it was bunched up at her waist.  Asuka started to make some kind of protest, but Tank simply continued to massage his salve into her smooth legs.  As he worked he could see the flush in her face deepening and then spreading down to her chest.  He also noticed that her breathing pace picked up.  She was definitely becoming aroused by his actions, which was just what he wanted to happen.
Fifteen minutes later Tank had finished rubbing the medicine into his Pokegirl's legs and had moved into a position kneeling by her side, close to her upper body which was leaning up against one of the tent's support poles.  Asuka had her eyes closed and was panting lightly from the feelings his gentle strokes had arisen in her body.  Tank's left hand was resting on the inside of her upper left thigh where he had finished applying his salve.  Now Tank slowly, gently edged it forward until he was lightly brushing her panty-covered mound.
The Tomboy's blue eyes flashed open at that contact and she stared up into her Tamer's green ones as he slowly moved his head down until the two were kissing.  At first Asuka was unresponsive to the kiss, but she soon closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around Tank's broad, muscular shoulders.  Taking this as a good sign, Tank pulled Asuka closer as well with his right arm, continuing their increasingly heated kiss simultaneously.  He was a bit surprised when Asuka parted her lips to dart her tongue into his mouth, but pleased.  He pressed harder on her pussy and heard her groan with pleasure.  In addition, even through her underwear he could feel her dampening with arousal.  Their kissing went on for several minutes as the muscular teen continued to slowly rub his Pokegirl's wet cunt through her moistening panties.
When he had the Tomboy squirming with pleasure he gathered her in both arms and swiftly transferred her onto the sleeping bag, laying out her slim, lovely body full length on the padded surface.  Asuka's eyes opened once more and she opened her mouth to speak, but she barely had time to softly say, “Tank,” before her Tamer had begun kissing her once more.  As the two continued making out, Tank began edging his sweatshirt up and off his Pokegirl's body, briefly breaking their kiss to do so.  He soon returned to her lips, however, and his right hand crept down to begin his skilled manipulation of her wet pussy once more.
When the Tomboy was once more totally immersed in the pleasure he was causing her, Tank broke their kiss to lavish attention on her breasts.  Although her tits were smallish compared to Kodachi's more advanced bosom, they were well-rounded and beautiful.  Tank began by licking lightly around them before turning his focus onto her pink nipples that were standing out hard and erect.  First licking, then nibbling gently, and finally sucking on them, Tank quickly had Asuka groaning and moaning out loud.  As he worked over the Tomboy Tank began to remove his own clothing, stripping off his long-sleeved shirt, edging off his shoes and socks, and finally peeling down his jeans and boxer shorts.  It was a bit awkward, but he was soon lying naked next to his panty-clad Pokegirl, without pausing much in his kissing or suckling.
Asuka's moans were becoming increasingly loud as Tank aroused her body to a fever pitch.  Thinking it was time to move to the next level the teenager stopped his caresses of Asuka's pussy, making her groan in disappointment.  Using his now free hand he began slipping the Pokegirl's soaked underwear off her hips and down her legs with the active assistance of Asuka, who raised her hips off the blankets beneath her and wriggled them back and forth in order to aid her own stripping.  As soon as the Tomboy's glistening pussy was revealed, Tank removed his mouth from her breasts, knelt between her wide spread legs and quickly settled his lips on her lightly-haired cunt.
“Uuuuuhhhhnnnngg!!”  As soon as Tank's mouth touched Asuka's moist lower lips, the Tomboy arched her back and moaned as if an electric shock was going through her body.  The muscular Tamer was only encouraged by this reaction, however, and picked up the pace of his licking and suckling of his Pokegirl's cunt.  He moved his left hand up to continue his fondling and tweaking of her breasts while using his right hand to edge apart her pussy lips to give himself fuller access to her inner depths.  He had to pry apart her legs to get his hand into position, though, as her thighs were tightly clamped about his head.  Tank's skilled manipulations of Asuka's body were quickly rewarded by a steady stream of her juices that flowed from her pussy, into his lapping mouth, and down his face and her inner thighs to create a quickly growing stain on the blanket the two were lying on.
“Aaaaauuuuiiiee!!”  The flow of her cuntal cream increased to a gushing stream as Asuka let out a piercing yell when her orgasm hit her.  A series of spasms racked the Pokegirl's body, briefly increasing the pressure of her legs on Tank's skull to crushing force.  Her legs soon flopped down, however, releasing Tank's head.  As the orgasm released its hold on the Tomboy, her body twitched slightly, but otherwise sprawled out completely on the bedding.  Tank raised his cum covered face and wiped it idly as he looked down on the recovering Pokegirl.  Her creamy skin was suffused with a rosy hue after her exertions and her chest rose and fell quickly as she attempted to catch her breath.  Tanks decided it was time for the final phase of their first taming together.
Moving himself forward between Asuka's legs, Tank took his engorged penis with his right hand and laid the bloated head at the entrance to Asuka's pussy.  As soon as she felt their hot flesh contact one another, the Tomboy opened her blue eyes wide and craned her neck to look down the length of her body to see what was happening.  Her eyes got even wider when she saw the size of what her Tamer was holding in his hand.  She had had Tamings before, of course, and very thorough ones at Professor Throbbin's PokeCenter, but she had never…never… “Tank I've never had something so…”
“Don't worry, Asuka,” Tank said gently, cupping her face with his left hand.  “I won't hurt you.  Ever.”
Asuka smiled up at the large, muscular Tamer above her and nodded her head.  Soon she felt the head of his cock slowly easing into her passage and she gasped at the sensation.  More and more of the large cock pressed into her still wet passage making the Tomboy's blue eyes widen ever farther.  “Ah!  Ah!  Oh!  Oooooh!!”  The feeling of Tank's length pushing into her was a bit uncomfortable at first, but as the process continued, her growing arousal quickly overcame that and raised her excitement even higher than it had been when Tank had been eating her out. After about three-quarters of his length had been packed into the tight cunt of the Pokegirl sprawled out beneath him, Tank felt the tip of his cock hit the entrance to her womb.  Knowing that any more pressure would cause extreme pain to Asuka, the large teen paused, allowing for both of them to become accustomed to their union.  The Tomboy couldn't believe how full she felt with Tank's meat stuffed to overflowing in her vagina.  Tank, meanwhile, was shocked by how incredibly tight Asuka was.  Her cunt was gripping his penis so closely it was on the borderline of actual pain.
After a couple of minutes, with Asuka's cunt steadily soaking his dick with its juices, Tank decided it was time to finish the last act of her Taming.  Slowly dragging his cock back out of the close confines of his Pokegirl, Tank could see her flushed, pink pussy lips reluctantly sliding back along his length.  It almost appeared as if he was turning her vaginal canal inside out as he eased back until only the bloated head his penis remained lodged inside her.  This action forced a long, drawn out shuddering moan from Asuka and Tank had to control his own inner urges not to blast his load inside her right then.  Instead, he began slowly wedging himself back inside her until he again had reached her inner-most limits.  In and out, in and out, in and out.  With slow, long strokes Tank plundered Asuka's body.
“Uuuunnnngghhh!”  On the tenth stroke Asuka groaned as another minor orgasm swept through her body.  Instead of releasing the tension within her, however, this climax only acted as a small plateau on the rising curve of her excitement.  Each steady thrust into her body drover her higher and higher.  “Aaaauuuuuuuuhhhh!!”  Ten minutes after the first one, another orgasm hit her.  This one was stronger and her loud cry of pleasure made sure anyone within hearing distance of the tent knew it.  To this point Tank had been kneeling back slightly on his heels with Asuka's legs held in the crooks of his elbows.  Each of his thrusts had caused her legs to bounce limply in his grasp.  Now he leaned forward, pushing the Tomboy's slender legs back so that they were cocked back toward her body.  In this position the glistening length of his penis slid directly along her engorged clitoris.  This sensation ripped yet another orgasm from Asuka who screamed her arousal to the skies as her hands clawed at the broad muscular back above her.
Tank didn't pause in his thrusts into Asuka's body, however, as he wanted to make sure that this first Taming between the two of them was one that would help to cement their relationship.  Instead, after a few minutes of the new position, the teenager began to swivel his hips as he pulled out and as he plunged back down, picking up his pace as well.  This caused his dick to enter at a new angle each time, rubbing up against different parts of Asuka's vagina.  Not knowing what to expect each time Tank entered her, the Tomboy was continually surprised by the sensations his large cock was wringing from her body, especially since his rotating hips caused him to grind up against her clit even more than previously.  The result of all these things?
“OOOOOAAAAAAUUUUUUUHHHH!!!”  Asuka shrieked her throat raw as a continuous series of climaxes tore through her body, making her thrash about like a landed fish.  With the sound of his Tomboy's scream echoing in his ears, Tank grunted his own release as his semen splashed into her tight pussy, forced out by the incredible feeling of her wet cunt spasming on his dick, even tighter than before.  The feel of her Tamer's jism spurting into her ripped a final massive orgasm from Asuka.  Her entire body seized up, her back arched, and all of her muscles stretched taught, before she finally slumped back down onto the sleeping bags and blankets beneath the two.  Tank, panting from his exertions, looked down on the unconscious Pokegirl beneath him.  Her entire body was covered with a thin lair of sweat and still flushed from the effects of her orgasms.  In addition, her breasts still heaved as even in sleep she attempted to regain her breath.  What truly pleased Tank, however, was the contented smile that was on Asuka's beautiful face, so different from her usual scowl of displeasure.