Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Storm Warning-Part 1 ❯ Chapter 6

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

This story contains scenes of explicit sex, naughty words, and other horrible, offensive things.  If you are underage in you house, village, town, city, community, state, province, country, or continent: READ NO FURTHER!  If that type of thing offends your tender sensibilities, or you are stupid: READ NO FURTHER!  All characters are the copyright of their respective creators and/or owners; no copyright infringement is intended by this story.  Any resemblance to people, places, or situations alive, dead, or otherwise is purely coincidental.
 
Chapter 6
Tank watched the sleeping form of his very first Pokegirl for over half an hour, simply enjoying the knowledge of a job well done as well as the beauty of her contented, sleeping figure.  Eventually, however, he recalled himself to the fact that he had another Pokegirl needing his attention this evening.  And this one would require a very different style of Taming.  In fact, upon further reflection, Tank figured it might be better to begin with some training with Kodachi before proceeding with their first Taming together.
Before that, though, Tank cleaned up Asuka, wiping the sweat gently from her body and making sure she would not be uncomfortable in her Pokeball.  Then, placing some clothes with her so that she wouldn't have to be naked when she was next released, he captured her with her Pokeball.  Finally, Tank dimmed the lamp in the tent so that there was no danger of a fire breaking out, quickly re-clothed himself and exited from the tent into the chill night air.
The campfire had died down during the time Tank had spent inside the tent, but still provided some flickering light around the clearing.  The teenager added a few more of the smaller logs so that it flared up more brightly, but not as high as it had been when he was cooking earlier.  Finished with his preparations, Tank took out Kodachi's Pokeball and released the Dominatrix with the customary flash of red light.  When he had cleared his eyes from that dazzling display he saw Kodachi standing upright, but sleep was still evident in her face as she muzzily tried to focus her blurry eyes.  She was still wearing the thick, flannel, long-sleeved shirt Tank had provided for her after her bath, with the over-long sleeves rolled up many times so that her lily-white hands could clear their edges.  During her sleep inside the Pokeball, the shirt had shifted its position on her body so that one of her shoulders was bared to the night sky, her pure, white, blemishless skin gleaming in the light of the half moon overhead.
Finally fully coming awake, she looked about herself angrily until her dark eyes fell on the bulky form of her Tamer, standing motionless by the fire regarding her silently.  “Just what do you think you are doing, waking me from my sleep and exposing me to the unhealthy cold of the night?”  Kodachi's voice was a bit huskier than normal, partially from her interrupted sleep, partly due to her anger.  Before Tank could reply to her questions, however, the Dominatrix's face changed from a scowl to a superior smile and she held the back of her left hand in front of her face as her maniacal laughter echoed through the forest.  “Ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho!!!  Don't tell me!  You thought it was time for a Taming, didn't you?  Didn't you?!  Ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho!!”  The Pokegirl's smile became even more wicked as suddenly her ribbon appeared in her hand.  Snap!  Pop!  Kodachi flicked the ribbon out a few times as if limbering her arm for further action as she continued speaking.  “Well, I might favor you with some of my treasures.  If, that is,” hear the Pokegirl's black eyes seemed to gleam with their own inner, unholy light as glee filled her voice.  “If, I say, you can perform well enough in your punishment session.  Ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho!”  Kodachi again laughed as she snapped her ribbon in the direction of her Tamer.
Tank had made no comment during his Pokegirl's spiel, nor had his face changed its blank, expressionless look.  As her ribbon popped toward him, however, his hand suddenly snapped out, faster than a snake's strike and snatched the ribbon from the air.  Kodachi stared in shock at this, as it had never happened to her before, and stared down the length of the taught ribbon to the muscular hand gripping it.  Suddenly her Tamer pulled back sharply on the ribbon causing the Pokegirl to tumble across the clearing and crush her firm, large breasts into his broad chest.  While Kodachi stared up in surprise into his bright green eyes, Tank finally replied to her previous comments.
 “We will have a Taming session soon enough, Kodachi.  But when it happens it will be on my terms, not yours.  Before that, however,” here Tank pushed away the lovely Pokegirl, making her scramble to stay on her feet and regain her balance.  “I think we should do some training.”
“Training?  Training?!” Kodachi's voice rose sharply in disbelief as she stared across the ten feet separating her from her Tamer.  “Who do you think you are?  I am the Black Rose; I don't need some simple-minded ogre like yourself to attempt and train me!  Especially one so stupid as to attempt to train me at night!”
 “You evidently need someone to train you if a Tomboy can take you out in less than a minute without you even scoring one hit upon her,” Tank replied simply.  Ignoring the fact that Kodachi's face was twisting into a murderous visage, he went on, “I am your Tamer, so I'm the one who will train you.  We will begin by having a little one-on-one match.”
Kodachi started in surprise at this.  She was imperious, demanding, hot-tempered, and excessively violent, but she wasn't stupid.  She knew what kind of punishments could be inflicted on a Pokegirl that attacked or hurt her Tamer.  And, as much as she disliked it, it was a fact that Tank was officially her Tamer.  Sensing the Dominatrix's reluctance and guessing at the reasons, Tank pulled out his Pokedex and quickly typed a few commands into it.  Then, showing the display to Kodachi, he said, “As you can see, I've registered the fact that we are having a match together and that I take full responsibility for it.  Therefore, no punishment should be given to you if you hurt or even kill me.  OK?”
Kodachi's plump, red lips twisted into an even more evil smile than usual as she realized that this action by Tank gave her the opportunity to unleash her full rage against the big youth and rid herself of his undesired presence.  Wasting no time in taking advantage of this chance she dropped her ribbon and her hand suddenly filled with smooth, white clubs.  “Then face the Attack of a Thousand Clubs, foolish peasant!”  With that her hands flashed down, sending a continuous stream of whirling clubs at her opponent.  The result of this attack was not the one the Pokegirl had expected, though.
Instead of Tank being beaten down under the crushing blows of the clubs, Tank's hands flashed out to catch the blurring clubs and sent them whirling directly back at Kodachi!  The repulse of her attack stunned the Dominatrix and she struggled to avoid her own clubs.  Having to abandon her own offensive, she managed to dodge or deflect the first few clubs.  The fourth club caught her in the shoulder, however, numbing her entire left arm and sending her reeling into the path of a fifth club that caught her in the pit of her stomach, knocking the air from her lungs and dropping her to the ground.  While she squirmed on the dirt floor of the forest clearing, trying to regain her breath the remaining clubs from her attack whipped through the air above her to disappear into the darkness of the surrounding forest.
It took a few minutes for Kodachi to regain her feet and she was a bit shaky as she did so, rubbing her left shoulder to help regain the feeling in her left arm and hand.  “Are you OK, Kodachi?” Tanked asked solicitously from his place fifteen feet across the clearing.  “Would you like to give up now?”
Kodachi's eyes flashed their dark fire once more at this statement.  In reply she began whirling her right arm over her head until suddenly a twirling hoop appeared around it, humming with each of her arm's rotations.  “Razor Hoop!”  She screamed in rage, sweeping her arm down so that the deadly hoop coursed toward Tank.  The large youth leapt aside so the hoop missed him.  As it flashed by, however, the keen edge of the hoop sliced cleanly through a fold in his shirt, barely missing the skin underneath.  Having missed its intended target the hoop rebounded off a tree on the edge of the campground, causing a few of its limbs to be lopped off and fall to the ground, and flew back toward Kodachi.  The Dominatrix was prepared for it, though.
Jumping up she intercepted the hoop with her right arm and flung it back at her Tamer.  Simultaneously, another hoop appeared on her left and she also flicked this one into the night air.  It appeared that her left arm was still numbed from the club attack, though, as the hoop went careening wildly into the forest instead of flashing toward Tank.  The muscular teenager again dodged away from the deadly attack of his Pokegirl, this time avoiding all damage from her attack.  As he twisted away from the hoop he could hear trees crashing to the forest floor from the misaimed hoop released by the Dominatrix.  The campfire cast the shadows of the two figures across the clearing, massive and almost inhuman as Tank and Kodachi danced back and forth in their battle.
Kodachi, however, had a sense of inner joy within her as she panted and sweated from the strains of the battle.  She sent her razor hoop sweeping toward Tank in one final attack.  The hoop gleamed in the firelight as it hummed vertically at the massive teen.  As the Dominatrix had expected, Tank stepped aside to once more let the hoop flash by him and right into the path of the true attack.  The `misaimed' hoop from her left arm suddenly appeared at the edge of the clearing behind Tank and coursed toward him unerringly after having bounced from tree to tree through the woods into the position Kodachi had planned for it.  Kodachi fought to keep her inner glee from appearing on her face as she waited for the hoop to slice into her tormentor.
Instead of being bisected by the attack, however, Tank managed to destroy it and the Dominatrix's hopes with it.  Dropping prone to the ground, his muscular right arm suddenly popped up as the hoop swept past overhead, catching and then directing it toward Kodachi's other hoop.  The two deadly objects smashed together with a discordant Clang! that shattered the night's silence.  As the shrapnel from the broken hoops sprayed out, Kodachi could only stare blankly at the scene, her mouth hanging open in amazement.
When Tank regained his feet and began stalking across the clearing toward her, blood dripping from a gash in his right forearm and an implacable look on his face, however, the Pokegirl rallied and tried to regain her composure.  Her ribbon appearing in her arm she swung it vertically before her to from the screen of black rose petals, hiding herself from view.  I need some time!  She thought desperately.  If I can get into the woods, maybe I can delay him for enough time to figure out how to attack him next!  But, even as the Dominatrix prepared to leap backwards into the woods while keeping the Petal Storm shield between Tank and herself, her Tamer's left arm suddenly crashed through the swirling petals to grasp the front of the baggy shirt Kodachi was wearing.  Gripping the shirt firmly in his massive fist, Tank quickly pulled the Pokegirl through her own Petal Storm, disorienting her, and off her feet.  He then swept the voluptuous Dominatrix up and past his right shoulder before releasing her so that she was sent crashing to the ground, flat on her back.
“Uomph!”  Kodachi's breath was sent blasting from her body by the force of the blow and she was rendered completely unable to react from the disordering effects of her Tamer's attack.  While she lay sprawled out, confused and trying to regain her senses and breath at the same time, she suddenly felt her limp body lifted up and carried by someone, presumably Tank.  Just as she was beginning to recover her composure, she lost it once more as she was suddenly flung inside the tent to land in a heap on its canvas floor.