Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Storm Warning-Part 1 ❯ Chapter 10

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

This story contains scenes of explicit sex, naughty words, and other horrible, offensive things.  If you are underage in you house, village, town, city, community, state, province, country, or continent: READ NO FURTHER!  If that type of thing offends your tender sensibilities, or you are stupid: READ NO FURTHER!  All characters are the copyright of their respective creators and/or owners; no copyright infringement is intended by this story.  Any resemblance to people, places, or situations alive, dead, or otherwise is purely coincidental.
 
Chapter 10
Three and a half weeks later
“Tank-sama,” Kodachi suddenly said pointing down into the valley below them.  “Someone is setting up a tent in the camping area.”
Tank glanced down to see where the Dominatrix was pointing and sighed with annoyance as he saw that she was correct.  The Tamer and his Pokegirls had been spending the last fifteen days at their current campsite which was located mid-way up into the Elsinore Mountain range.  It was located at the bottom of a small valley around a large pool of cold water fed by a roaring waterfall at the far end of the pool.  Tank and his Pokegirls were now near the top of the waterfall on a small, switchback pass that led from the campground up to a series of hot springs they had been in the habit of visiting every evening after Tank's usually grueling training sessions.  Except for a few short-term passersby they had been left pleasantly alone, allowing Tank to experiment with his Pokegirls, test their skills, and develop new attack maneuvers for them.  But now it was clear their time of solitary instruction was at an end.
The position of the path and its steep nature gave Tank, Asuka, and Kodachi a clear view of the campground as well as sufficient time to observe the actions of their new neighbors.  Currently it appeared two individuals, Pokegirls Tank thought but he couldn't be sure from their current distance, were setting up a large, fancy, bright red tent, a strong contrast to Tank's much smaller, patched, dirty green and brown tent.  Reaching the bottom of the trail Tank could see that he had been right in guessing the two figures were Pokegirls, a Titmouse and a Kitten it looked like, while a third person was now striding toward them, most likely the other Pokegirls' Tamer.
“Hi!  How's it going?” The man asked in an extremely cheerful tone of voice, his white teeth flashing brightly as he stretched out his hand to Tank.  “My name's Roger, Roger Donalds.”
“Hi, call me Tank,” Tank replied shortly sizing up the other Tamer as he spoke.  Roger looked to be in his mid-20s, was extremely handsome, and a few inches taller than Tank, but slimmer.  “Nice to meet you,” Tank lied, irritated that this fancy-dude had interrupted his training grounds.  Tank walked past Roger and began to make his way toward his own campsite, to his annoyance the taller Tamer fell in beside him.
“Looks like you've got a Dominatrix and a Tomboy, huh?” Roger asked in the same cheerful tone of voice, sizing up Asuka and Kodachi as they moved to the opposite side of their muscular Tamer from him.  Taking Tank's answering grunt as an affirmative, the older Tamer went on as if the two men were best friends, “Hey, how about having a little practice match?  Two-on-two?”
Tank stopped and looked at Roger.  “A practice match?” He asked.
“Yeah, sure,” Roger answered.  “I thought you might appreciate giving your Pokegirls a chance to practice on some real competition for a change.”  While Tank was thinking that over, the older Tamer went on, “And to make it interesting we can place a little wager on the outcome.”
That brought Tank up short.  He had actually been thinking that this smarmy dude had a good point about practicing, but… “A wager?” He asked suspiciously.  “What kind of wager?  If your want to put our Pokegirls up to bet, you can forget it. ”
“Well,” Roger replied.  “If you're not willing to stake one of your Pokegirls, how about credits?  Say, 500?”
“I don't have that much,” Tank replied briefly.
“OK, how about 250 then?”
Tank pursed his lips in thought.  He had that much, barely, but he would definitely need it in the future so if he lost he would be in big trouble.  Then again, if he won it would be a big help… “All right, let's do it,” Tank decided.  As the two Tamers shook hands he looked up and said, “The Sun's about down, though, so let's wait until the morning.  Is 6 am OK?”
Roger looked at the younger Tamer in surprise, “6 am!?  Are you crazy?”
“I'm moving on tomorrow,” Tank said.  “And I want to get an early start, so it's either then or not at all.”
“Fine,” Roger said, his tone finally losing its jaunty demeanor.  “I'll see you in the morning, two-on-two, anything goes, 250 credits to the winner.”
“Fine,” Tank echoed.  With that the two Tamers separated, each going to their own tents.  While Tank busied himself preparing their dinner, Asuka and Kodachi set up their dining implements on the tree stump they used as a table.  Looking over at the other campsite they could see Roger sitting in a folding camp chair while his two Pokegirls did all the work for him.
“Hmmph!” Kodachi sniffed dismissively.  “A Kitten and a Titmouse?  That's no challenge for the Black Rose!”
“Yeah,” Asuka said in a rare moment of agreement with the Dominatrix.  “With all the training we've been through we'll kick their butts in no time.”
“Well,” Tank cautioned as he put a cover on the frying pan.  “Don't be so certain we'll be facing that Kitten and Titmouse.”  Seeing the startled looks of his Pokegirls he went on, “After all we only agreed on a two-on-two match, nothing was mentioned about exactly which two Pokegirls we'd be fighting with.  Besides, to me this Roger looks like the kind of guy who'd be willing to sneak almost anything through to try and win.”
“Mmm,” Asuka murmured pensively.  “Yeah, I guess that's true.”
“That's definitely correct,” Kodachi stated categorically.  “I know I didn't like the way he was looking me over, the inferior scumball”
“I guess we'll just have to show him what a mistake he made in challenging us,” Tank said.  He then continued speaking as he checked another pot that was placed over the campfire, “Anyway, you've both been doing well enough that I think you can handle anything that loser throws at you.”  Both Pokegirls looked at their husky Tamer in surprise.  Tank was usually extremely sparing in his compliments so his off-hand comment caused both Asuka and Kodachi to blush with embarrassment and shyly mutter their thanks.  “We'll make an early night of it and take care of our neighbors in the morning,” Tank summed up in way of conclusion of the topic.  Soon the trio was busily involved in their dinner and any doubts about the morning had been dismissed from thought.
The Next Morning
The Sun was just starting to peak above the tops of the mountains when the two Tamers met by the pool to begin their match.  The Sun wasn't strong enough yet to burn off the mist around the water so the view was not very clear but they both agreed that the visibility was enough to proceed with the contest.  Shaking hands they then moved apart allowing enough clear space for the Pokegirls to fight one another, the pool laying to Tank's right-hand side.  Both Tamers then produced two Pokeballs and released their contents, causing the hazy fog to be suffused with a rosy hue.  Tank's Pokegirls were Asuka and Kodachi, of course, while Roger's were…
“I hope you weren't misled about my Pokegirls,” Roger said with a smug grin and a possessive glance at the Ice Maiden and Falcongentle he had produced.
“I've got places to go, so let's stop wasting time,” Tank replied.
Roger blinked at this unfazed response and nodded rather grimly.  “OK, if that's the way you feel about it.  Ready?  Fight!”
At that word both Tamers began shouting their commands.  Roger gave his in the traditional manner, “Talia,” to the Falcongentle.  “Aloft!  Yuko,” to the Ice Maiden.  “Ice Ray!”
Simultaneously Tank was letting his Pokegirls know what he wanted them to do, but he was using a very different technique.  Instead of individual commands that also informed his opponent of what exactly his Pokegirls would be doing, Tank simply yelled, “Omega 2!”  Asuka and Kodachi responded immediately, primed after almost four weeks of tough training.  Tank's approach had the advantage of being quicker, both of his Pokegirls were acting while Roger was just beginning his second command, and more secretive than the usual way of doing things.
The Falcongentle leapt into the air and was soon circling in the sky overhead, clear of the surrounding mist, but found that she couldn't see anything to attack as Kodachi's response to her Tamer had been to unravel her whip and begin spinning it rapidly.  Instead of her normal Petal Storm, however, a dense, sickly green cloud spread out.  This Poisonous Mist combined with the natural mist to create an almost impenetrable fog, leaving the flying Pokegirl almost useless.  The lack of visibility combined with the effects of the poison also affected the Ice Maiden by preventing her from aiming her Ice Ray accurately.  Unable to see anything clearly, coughing and hacking from the stinging poison surrounding her; she began to unleash a series of bolts of ice in the general direction where she had last seen the two opposing Pokegirls.
Roger peered anxiously into the mist trying to see something, anything so that he could give his Pokegirls their commands.  Tank, on the other hand, was watching the action confidently, but then had to dodge desperately out of the way as a couple of the Ice Maiden's mis-aimed Ice Rays came flashing past.  While he recovered his feet a resounding “Smack!” came from within the mist and the volley of ice bolts abruptly ceased.
Both Tamers were now staring carefully into the dense fog before them trying to see what was happening.  A series of sharp punching and cracking sounds came from within the greenish cloud and then a sudden sharp whistle.  Roger remained confused by this, but the whistle caused a large smile to appear on Tank's face.  “Kodachi, Clear!” He yelled and soon the Poison Mist began to fade from view allowing the Tamers to see what had happened.  Kodachi had quickly moved closer to the pool bank to avoid the Ice Maiden's attack after obscuring the view by raising her Poison Mist.  Asuka, knowing what was coming, had held her breath and had used the mist to conceal her approach as she circled up to the Ice Maiden who had been easy to find because of the silvery-blue flashes that lit up the surrounding area with each of her Ice Rays.  Once the Tomboy had located her opponent she had swiftly attacked and pummeled the Ice Maiden into submission so that when the venomous haze cleared she stood over the Ice Maiden's huddled form, lying on the ground.
The quick dispatch of his powerful Ice Maiden seemed to leave Roger flustered and unsure of what to command his Falcongentle, who continued circling overhead uncertainly.  Tank, gauging the situation quickly soon shouted out, “Beta 3!”  In response to this both Pokegirls began pelting the flying Pokegirl overhead, Asuka with whatever she could find nearby and Kodachi with her gymnast clubs.  They scored a number of hits, but it seemed like a fairly inept attack as the Falcongentle quickly moved up out of their range.  Roger quickly regained his confidence at this and smiled smugly before yelling, “Razor Strike!”
Upon hearing this command the Falcongentle seemed to pause in midair and then, with a shrieking cry, she stooped downward, her hind feet first, large, knife-like talons flashing in the morning light.  Tank's Pokegirls were ready, though, and Asuka was able to nimbly spring aside, avoiding the attack.  With the miss, the Falcongentle had to pause momentarily to try and regain her momentum before climbing back into the air.  Unfortunately for her, she never got that chance.  Instead Kodachi's gymnast ribbon flashed out to wrap tightly around her wings, pinning them together and dumping her to the ground.  The flying Pokegirl started scrambling to her feet, turning towards Kodachi as she tried to free her bound wings.  Before she could, however, Asuka was back on the scene, her foot flashing out to catch the other Pokegirl in the stomach.  Immediately after the flying Pokegirl fell down to the turf, gasping and wheezing, she was finished off by Kodachi smacking her in the back of the head with a club.  The dull “Thunk!” seemed to echo off the valley walls and then there was only the sound of the waterfall.
Roger stared in disbelief at the defeated figures of his Pokegirls for several moments before his concentration was broken by Tank saying, “I think that's about it.  Do you want to transfer those credits now?”
“Uh, yeah, sure,” the older Tamer agreed dumbly, taking out his Pokedex.  After the transfer was completed, Tank shouldered his pack and was off with his Pokegirls, hiking deeper and higher into the mountains.  Roger was left by himself shaking his head, unable to credit how swiftly his Pokegirls had been beaten.