Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Storm Warning-Part 1 ❯ Chapter 11

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

This story contains scenes of explicit sex, naughty words, and other horrible, offensive things.  If you are underage in you house, village, town, city, community, state, province, country, or continent: READ NO FURTHER!  If that type of thing offends your tender sensibilities, or you are stupid: READ NO FURTHER!  All characters are the copyright of their respective creators and/or owners; no copyright infringement is intended by this story.  Any resemblance to people, places, or situations alive, dead, or otherwise is purely coincidental.
 
 
Chapter 11
Two and a half Days Later
“So Tank-sama, are we going to go into town or not?” Kodachi asked her Tamer as the trio looked at the wooden sign post in front of them.  The sign indicated the choices before them.  One was to follow the winding trail up into the mountains which led up to a pass onto the plain before the Hoarfrost Glacier.  Opposite it was a wider gravel road that led down to Permafrost, a small town that served as a center of supplies for the numerous mining operations in the area.  Their final choice was to continue along the trail they had been following that led along the mountain range.  Tank was still going over those choices, rubbing his hand through his hair as he thought when a humming sound from the road leading toward Permafrost caught his and his Pokegirls' attention.
Turning to look for the source of the noise they saw a police aircar cruising up the valley road toward them.  Tank, Asuka, and Kodachi quickly moved to the edge of the road to allow the patrol car more room to pass by them, but instead of turning onto one of the other tracks, it pulled to a smooth stop in front of them, a billow of dust raising as it settled down to the ground.  Soon afterward both doors opened and two police officers stepped out.  The one from the driver's side was a human male while the other was a Pokegirl, unsurprisingly an Officer Jenny from her looks.  Both officers unconsciously straightened their blue uniforms as they regarded the three youngsters in front of them.
“Hi, can I help you?” The first to speak was the human officer, who strode over until he stood just in front of Tank.  This close Tank could see the name tag on the black-haired man's uniform; it read “Sgt. Brady.”  The Officer Jenny, meanwhile, had also moved closer, but stayed behind and slightly to the side of her human partner.  She was obviously ready to cover him in case anything happened and she seemed to regard Tank and his Pokegirls with a certain amount of suspicion, looking them over carefully through the shock of straight green hair that had escaped from her uniform cap and hung in front of her eyes.  In her hand she held some kind of wooden board which looked like it had writing on it, but Tank couldn't make it out from where they currently stood.
“No, that's OK, officer,” Tank replied to the policeman's question.  “We were just thinking about which path to take next.”
“You're a Tamer?  On a Taming journey?”
“Yeah, this is my first one.  We got started less than a month ago.”
“Do you mind if I scan your Pokedex?” The police officer held out his hand obviously expecting Tank to immediately hand it over.
The young Tamer blinked in surprise at the request, but then shrugged his shoulders and began digging in a pocket of his cargo shorts for his Pokedex.  “No, not at all,” Tank replied handing the officer the device as he replied.  “But why do you want to look at it?”
The policeman said nothing for a few moments as he connected Tank's Pokedex to his own police-issue device and looked at the results of the scan.  He soon appeared satisfied, however, returning the blonde-haired Tamer's Pokedex with a smile.  Behind him Tank could see his Pokegirl partner's stance relax slightly.  “Sorry about that,” he said.  “But we've been having problems with a rogue Pokegirl around here and we're all a bit jumpy.”
“A rogue Pokegirl, huh?” Tank replied with interest.
“Yes, actually that's why Atsuko and I came out here.” The officer indicated the sign in his partner's hands as he went on, “For the last few weeks various travelers and people in the mountains and forests around Permafrost have been attacked by some kind of Pokegirl.  No one's been killed or even seriously hurt yet, but the Pokegirl takes almost everything they have and is causing a lot of disruption to the town's economy.  Permafrost is a mining town,” the officer explained.  “The town's businesses and citizens provide services for the various mining groups in the nearby mountains.  This Pokegirl's thefts have hit almost all of those miners as well as a number of the merchants who serve them.  We police don't have the manpower to operate outside of town and the local Tamers have failed in all of their attempts to catch the Pokegirl or find out who is behind her attacks.”
“Frankly, the town council is getting desperate,” Officer Brady said with a sigh.  “So they decided to make a general offer to any Tamer who can help them.  We're putting up signs on all the roads that go past as well as on the Poke-League's bulletin boards.”
“And what exactly is the offer?” Tank asked, curiosity clear in his voice.
“1,500 credits to the Tamer who brings in this Pokegirl and stops her attacks,” the police officer said while his partner turned the sign in her hands around to display the terms written down upon it.  “Plus,” the policeman went on.  “If the loot the Pokegirl stole is recovered, many of Permafrost's stores and citizens have made an offer of free goods and services.”
Tank gave a low whistle at these details.  “That's quite an offer.”
“Yes, it is,” Officer Brady said.  “But I hope you're not thinking about trying to claim it yourself.  I think it's going to take a very experienced Tamer with a full Harem of strong and skilled Pokegirls to take down this Pokegirl.”  While Tank turned to settle down Asuka and Kodachi, both of whom had gotten fairly huffy at this slight on their abilities, the police officer explained further.  “You see, we're not even sure what kind of Pokegirl it is that we're dealing with.  No one's been able to identify it clearly and the reports we've had from her victims have all been very vague and sometimes contradictory.  For all we know, this could be an entirely new type of Pokegirl or maybe more than one.  One thing that is perfectly clear, however, is that whatever it is, it is extremely powerful.  I wouldn't recommend that a rookie Tamer with only two Pokegirls go after her.”
“A new kind of Pokegirl?!” Tank echoed, ignoring the policeman's warnings as he obviously became more and more interested in the positive points of this adventure.  “And what will happen to her once she is captured?” He asked.  “Will the Tamer who brings her in get to add her to his Harem?”
Officer Brady pursed his lips in thought before replying.  “Well, I guess that would depend,” he finally said.  “Her final disposition will rest with the Great White League's Council.  But looking at past cases, if the things she stole are recovered and the results of her examination are favorable, then it's possible she'll be given to the Tamer who caught her.”
“That's interesting,” Tank said smiling.  “Very interesting indeed.”
The two police officers looked at the young, broad-shouldered Tamer and then at each other before shrugging their shoulders.  It would obviously be a waste of time to try and change his mind with more admonitions, so why bother?  Instead the two turned to their work, quickly setting up the wooden sign just below the direction signpost at the crossroads.  Then, with a wave goodbye their patrol car lifted off and whirred back down the road into the valley that contained the town of Permafrost.
While they worked Tank had resumed his pensive thinking they had interrupted before and his hand had renewed its rubbing of his scalp.  This continued for a full five minutes after the police officers had left, Kodachi and Asuka looking on in concern until his hand finally stopped its motion and his head jerked down in a sharp nod.  His decision had clearly been made.  “Ladies,” he said, looking at the two Pokegirls on either side of him.  “We're going to do a little hunting.”
Three and a half days later
Tank dashed through the tall grass of the forest clearing until he reached a thick patch of raspberry bushes near the clearing's far side.  There he crouched and waited, panting softly as he peered carefully all around the relatively open space and the surrounding woods.  After making up his mind to try and catch the attacking Pokegirl, Tank, Asuka and Kodachi had all gone into Permafrost and spent the remainder of that day and all of the next in getting ready for their expedition.  Tank had taken his two Pokegirls in to the local PokeCenter to get them checked out and make sure they were healthy and ready for the challenge.  He had also stocked up on some supplies, especially healing ones in case they ran into trouble.  Finally, he had interviewed all of the people he could find that had been jumped by this thieving Pokegirl.  As Officer Brady had said, their accounts weren't very intelligible, but Tank thought he had gotten some information of value.
After that the trio had left town, traveling rapidly for the first day toward the north as most of the attacks had taken place in that area.  Yesterday and for the first half of this day, however, they had been moving much more carefully, ready to respond to any attack.  The tension of this constant preparedness had been very trying on Tank and his Pokegirls, but he knew they would just have to deal with it if they wanted to be successful in their endeavor.
Unable to detect anything in his inspection of the area around him, Tank finally turned and pointed toward Kodachi at the other end of clearing and motioned for her to come forward to a position about fifteen feet to his left.  While the Dominatrix ran forward, her muscles tense underneath her green leotard, Tank continued to look into the trees around him carefully.  Kodachi was about halfway toward her goal when Tank saw something out of the corner of his eye, movement near the top of a tree behind Asuka!
“Asuka!” Tank roared, jumping to his feet and beginning to run back the way he had come earlier.  “Behind y-!  Shit!” Tank cursed bitterly as he saw that his warning was too late.  A fast-moving shape had already shot down from the tree tops and smashed into Asuka's back, driving her face-first into the forest floor!  Tank could see a spiky mass of blue-silver hair on the ambushing Pokegirl, waving from the force of the wind and her own actions.  After crashing into Asuka, the Pokegirl immediately continued the assault, her clawed hands rising and falling swiftly onto the body of the smaller Pokegirl beneath her.  “Kodachi!  Whip!” Tank yelled as he pelted toward his fallen Tomboy.
Kodachi, who had spun around at Tank's first warning for Asuka, began unwinding her gymnast's whip at Tank's command, picking up the pace of her own sprint toward Asuka.  Just as her arm arched back to send her whip cracking forward, however, the blue-haired Pokegirl on top of Asuka sprang off the Tomboy and toward a nearby pine tree.  Bouncing off the tree's trunk she then arched over toward another tree, rebounding off it in turn.  Kodachi's whip strike faltered as she turned her head, trying futilely to follow the rapid movements of her foe.
“Get Down, Kodachi!” Tank suddenly bellowed seeing what was about to happen.  The Dominatrix dropped immediately in response to her Tamer's order, the past month of training having its desired results.  That dive meant that the rogue Pokegirl's slashing attack from the treetops mostly missed the black-haired Pokegirl.  She wasn't able to entirely avoid the blow, though, and blood was soon apparent on her pale skin.  Kodachi was able, however, to retaliate to some degree and soon the two Pokegirls were tumbling through the knee-high grass each trying to get an advantage over the other.
Finally, the spiky-haired Pokegirl managed to free an arm long enough to deliver a devastating elbow strike to Kodachi's head, causing the Dominatrix's eyes to roll back and her limbs to fall limply to the turf.  Her opponent swiftly stood up and shed Kodachi's ribbon from where it had entangled her body in their tussle.  Then she crouched down and leapt up into the air.  She didn't get far, though.
Tank had changed directions as soon as he realized that Kodachi was the other Pokegirl's next target and, although he was unable to help his Dominatrix in her fight, he did reach them before their enemy could get back among the trees.  Grabbing the Pokegirl's ankle as she jumped into the air, the shock of the young Tamer's superior weight easily anchored the Pokegirl to the ground.  This close Tank could see that a layer of bluish fur covered the Pokegirl's entire body, but he didn't have much chance for further inspection as, snarling, she reached down with her clawed forehands to slash at his right arm, trying to get free.  Gritting his teeth against the pain and ignoring his blood flying through the air, Tank yanked the blue-haired Pokegirl down with a grunt, slamming her body into the ground.
The Pokegirl gasped as the impact forced the air out of her lungs, but she immediately retaliated.  Throwing out her right hand, palm pointing out toward Tank she released a series of bright red bolts that slammed into the muscular Tamer's chest.  The energy beams took Tank off his feet, tearing his hand off of his opponent's ankle, and sent him flying back almost fifteen feet.  While he rolled groaning through the grass, the rogue Pokegirl rose shakily to her feet.
Before she could get a chance to escape, however, she was hit once again.  This time it was Asuka, her red outfit in tatters and blood streaking down her dirt-smudged face who hit her with a shoulder strike to the small of the Pokegirl's back.  The Tomboy was too weak to truly take advantage of her assault on her opponent, though.  She was able to force the bigger Pokegirl to the ground and inflict a number of damaging blows, but the blue-furred Pokegirl was able to spin around and head butt her orange-haired opponent.  When Asuka stumbled back, dazed at the attack the rogue Pokegirl dropped her to the ground with a powerful punch to the face.
Getting to her hands and knees the Pokegirl heard a noise to her right.  Looking over her shoulder she saw that Tank had regained his feet and was running towards her, fists clenched, the reddened skin of his chest showing through the smoking holes left by her energy bolts and an ugly expression on his face.  She raised her arm to send a shower of red energy rays at her enemy once again, but her aim was deflected when Kodachi sent a gymnast's club twirling into her arm.  Instead of the bolts striking Tank, they blasted into the trees and bushes to his right side.  Snarling in anger the rogue Pokegirl tried to send a bolt at the Dominatrix but it intersected with another of Kodachi's clubs, blasting it to smithereens.  The explosion and its resulting fragments made both Pokegirls flinch back, diverting them from what was happening around them.  It was a distraction that would cost the blue-haired Pokegirl dearly.
Growling like an animal Tank slammed into the rogue Pokegirl, picking her up and carrying her with him in his charge until the pair smashed up against the broad trunk of a tree with the Pokegirl between the big Tamer and the tree.  The force of the impact was so great that the tree actually cracked with a resounding “SNAP!!” and, creaking, fell over with a tearing crash.  The Pokegirl was blasted into unconsciousness by the blow, but Tank was beyond caring at this point.  Even as the blue-haired Pokegirl's body slumped bonelessly to the ground a berserker rage still seemed to have a hold of the young Tamer.  His muscles bulging so much that the seams and sleeves of his shredded shirt ripped apart, Tank cocked back one doubled up fist, preparatory to driving it into the unresisting body of his enemy.  It was a punch that would undoubtedly permanently damage, if not kill, the recipient.
“Tank-sama!!” “Master!!” The weak cries of his beat up Pokegirls suddenly seemed to penetrate into Tank's mind, releasing him from the fury that had welled up within him.  Blinking his eyes uncertainly, the young Tamer allowed his fist to drop to his side and looked over at Asuka and Kodachi, comprehension slowly coming back into his eyes.  Limping with every cringing step, the Tomboy and Dominatrix made their way to the side of Tank as, shuddering with a combination of tiredness, pain and reaction to the battle, he raised himself from his knees back to his feet.  Looking down at the body of their defeated foe, then around at the torn up terrain of the clearing and woods around them, and finally at their own bloody and battered bodies Tank gathered both of his Pokegirls into a strong, heartfelt hug.