Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Storm Warning-Part 1 ❯ Chapter 12

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

This story contains scenes of explicit sex, naughty words, and other horrible, offensive things.  If you are underage in you house, village, town, city, community, state, province, country, or continent: READ NO FURTHER!  If that type of thing offends your tender sensibilities, or you are stupid: READ NO FURTHER!  All characters are the copyright of their respective creators and/or owners; no copyright infringement is intended by this story.  Any resemblance to people, places, or situations alive, dead, or otherwise is purely coincidental.
 
 
Chapter 12
Eventually, the trio released one another from their group hug, Kodachi and Asuka looking at one another with a certain degree of embarrassment while Tank regarded them both proudly.  Looking for a way to relieve her agitation, Kodachi looked down at the body of their opponent.  “Tank-sama,” the Dominatrix asked.  “Just what kind of Pokegirl is this lowly one that foolishly dared to challenge the Black Rose and felt the sting of her thorns?”
Their attention diverted from their feelings both Asuka and Tank joined their companion in looking at the blue-haired Pokegirl lying on the ground in front of them.  Now that they weren't fighting for their lives they had ample opportunity to observe the rogue Pokegirl's particular features.  As they had seen at first, a wild mass of spiky, bluish-silver hair shot out from the top of her head, probably extending to about the middle of her back when she stood.  A pair of pointy, tufted ears stuck out from her hair and a covering of bluish fur seemed to coat her entire body.  A series of black stripes were evident on either side of her face where the fur was a bit thinner.
Her face had a definite feline cast, although she had no whiskers and it was quite striking and beautiful in an exotic way.  For clothing she was wearing a skintight black body suit with red geometrical hash-marks at various points on it.  The top of the body suit extended down to about the middle of her forearms, enclosed a pair of breasts which appeared significantly larger than even Kodachi's and left her well-muscled midriff bare as well.  The bottoms similarly went down to just below her knees, leaving her furred calves and feet bare.  In addition, just above her shapely rear there was a long, slender, cat-like tail, blue-furred as well, but with a silver tip.  On the tips of her fingers and toes one could see the sharp tips of claws that Tank and his Pokegirls knew from experience could shoot out quite a bit further than they currently showed.
Their scrutiny complete, Tank finally answered Kodachi's question.  “I haven't got the faintest idea,” he said simply.  “There are some definite Kitten-like features, but…” Tank shook his head, showing his uncertainty as he went on, “But the abilities she showed are nothing like any Kitten I've ever heard of.  I guess we'll just have to see what the Pokedex says.”  Suiting action to words he reached into a cargo pocket of his shorts to pull out his Pokedex.  A quick inspection showed that it hadn't taken any damage from the fight; luckily all Pokedexes were built to withstand rough handling.  Pointing it at the fallen Pokegirl, Tank set it to scan for identification, Asuka and Kodachi peering curiously around either side of his broad body to see what the screen had to say about their opponent:

SCANNING…SCANNING…SCANNING…SCANNING̷ 0;SUBJECT IS OF UNKNOWN POKEGIRL TYPE…CONDUCTING MORE THOROUGH ANALYSIS…SCANNING…SCANNING…SCANNING…SCANNING… SCANNING…SCANNING…ANALYSIS COMPLETE…SUBJECT IS NEW POKEGIRL TYPE.  ANALYSIS SUGGESTS THE POSSIBLITY OF AN ARTIFICIALLY CREATED POKEGIRL TYPE.  ANALYSIS DETECTS SIMILARITIES TO KITTEN, VIDEO GIRL, AND LIGHTNING ELEMENTAL POKEGIRLS IN UNCERTAIN PERCENTAGES.  AS CAPTURING TAMER OF NEW POKEGIRL TYPE IT IS YOUR RIGHT TO NAME THIS POKEGIRL TYPE.  WOULD YOU LIKE TO NAME NEW POKEGIRL TYPE NOW? Y/N
A flashing cursor appeared at the end of this analysis waiting for Tank's response.  Tank began rubbing his hair as he tried to decide just what to name this extraordinary Pokegirl.  Suddenly a name popped into his head and he began typing into his Pokedex:

Y
PLEASE INPUT POKEGIRL NAME NOW:  SPACE KIT
SPACE KIT NAME ACCEPTED.  POKEGIRL TYPE AND NAME WILL NOW BE TRANSMITTED TO LEAGUE HEADQUARTERS… TRANSMITTING…TRANSMITTING…TRANSMISSION COMPLETE.
Tank closed up his Pokedex with authority and tucked it back into his shorts pocket.  Taking out an empty Pokeball he captured the newly named Space Kit and put her Pokeball away.  Suddenly a sense of profound weariness swept over the young Tamer and Tank could see the same feeling of pain and tiredness hit Asuka and Kodachi.  “I think we'd better set up camp here, there's a stream not too far away and we're all too wiped out to go anywhere today.”  Looking at the blood dripping down all three of their bodies he went on with a small laugh, “And I'll break out the medicine and take care of our injuries as well.”
Three hours later
Tank grimaced, his eyes closing in pain despite the extreme pleasure that he was experiencing from Asuka's incredibly tight pussy convulsing around his thick cock.  Unfortunately, in taking care of his Pokegirls' various injuries he had been forced to use up all of the salves and medicines he had brought which meant that his own injuries could only be bandaged up, not completely healed like he had done with theirs.  The result was that now that he was engaged in a Taming session with his Tomboy, made incredibly horny both as a result of the adrenalin rush from combat and from her husky Tamer massaging various cures into her slim body, she was clawing those bandages free in her orgasmic frenzy.  Tank's chest injuries were sore and painful, but not a particularly big deal.  The deep gashes in his right forearm, on the other hand, were a bigger problem.
At the moment Asuka's slender legs were tightly wrapped around his waist, almost squeezing the breath out of him.  Her hands, though, were everywhere, clawing at his back, neck, face, chest and arms as she experienced climax after mind-blowing climax.  In the course of one those wild flailings the orangish-red-haired Tomboy had ripped the bandages off of her Tamer's forearm, which had reopened his wounds and forced a number of spurts of his blood to squirt out, several of them actually streaking across her own body, two of them across her face.
Tank couldn't believe how hard his Pokegirl was cumming, even as he felt his own sperm boiling upward.  Suddenly Tank realized that the spasms Asuka was going through were well beyond anything that he had ever experienced with her before; something was wrong.
Opening his clenched eyes, Tank saw that his Tomboy was totally suffused with a blinding white light: she was Evolving!  He had no idea how it could be that Asuka was Evolving when Tomboys almost never do so except under extraordinarily unusual circumstances, normally in the presence of an Evolution Stone of some kind.  He did know, however, that he had to get away from his Pokegirl immediately because any contact with a Pokegirl when she was Evolving could be extremely dangerous for both parties.  That was easier said than done, though, as Asuka's leg, arms, and pussy all seemed to have a death-clamp around her Tamer.
Scrambling desperately to free himself, Tank pried, wiggled and ripped himself away from his crazily spasming Pokegirl until he had finally escaped from her clutches.  His efforts to detach himself, however, had not in any way affected his body's desire for an orgasm; in fact the contortions involved had only increased the need for one.  The result was that, even as he staggered back away from the Evolving Tomboy, falling on his ass against one of the tent walls, his penis began firing its load.  The first shot squirted deep into Asuka's pussy, but after Tank got his cock free a large mass of his semen landed on her Evolving body, one blast even reaching her face to cross over a still wet streak of his crimson blood.  By the time he fell back to his seated position the rest of his load emptied onto the tent floor.
Tank watched in shock as Asuka's contractions reached a fever pitch.  The already bright light infusing her body grew even more blinding, but the teenager thought he could make out the Pokegirl's tongue reaching out to taste the mixture of his semen and blood that was streaked across her face.  Suddenly, a final, incredibly violent contortion wracked Asuka's body and Tank threw up his left arm to shield his eyes from the brilliant flare that burst forth from her body!