Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Storm Warning-Part 1 ❯ Chapter 13

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

This story contains scenes of explicit sex, naughty words, and other horrible, offensive things.  If you are underage in you house, village, town, city, community, state, province, country, or continent: READ NO FURTHER!  If that type of thing offends your tender sensibilities, or you are stupid: READ NO FURTHER!  All characters are the copyright of their respective creators and/or owners; no copyright infringement is intended by this story.  Any resemblance to people, places, or situations alive, dead, or otherwise is purely coincidental.
 
 
Chapter 13
Tank blinked his eyes in an attempt to clear away the after images created from that glare.  When he was finally able to see once again Tank realized that his Pokegirl had gone through some incredible changes.  Instead of the pale, slight Tomboy she was before she was now…Well, her pale skin had changed to a deep, ruddy crimson hue while her long, straight orangish-red hair had changed to a wavy, tumbling mass of waist-length, yellow hair that was shot through with streaks of red.  Setting off her hair was a pair of tightly curling ivory-colored ram's horns growing out of either side of her head.  Below those horns was a pair of elongated, pointed ears like an Elf's.
Her face had changed from a lovely if severe one to an unearthly, sensual visage with moist, plump lips, but Tank thought he could see some sharp white fangs lurking behind the inviting exterior.  Asuka's body had likewise gone through some extreme changes, becoming clearly taller, more muscular and definitely more…endowed.  Her previous nice but smallish bosom had sprouted into an overflowing pair of breasts that were almost incredible, not only in their size, but in their lovely form, being full, well-rounded and perfect in every way with a long erect set of nipples of a slightly darker shade of red on them.  Her waist was slender, especially in comparison to her massive tits before flaring out into a delicious pair of hips and a delectable ass.  In her current position, half on her side, Tank could also see that she now sported a long, flexible tail of the same color as her skin that ended in a barbed, spiked tip.
Noting the evident claws on her tips of her fingers and toes, Tank thought, And I wouldn't be surprised if she can grow a pair of wings from her back now, too.  She's a Succubus!  Tank couldn't believe it had happened, but he knew it had to be true; his Tomboy had somehow Evolved into a Succubus.  Maybe it was because we just finished a difficult fight, the Tamer mused as he noticed Asuka begin to regain consciousness and stir.  Then a sudden thought struck him, distracting him from his recovering Pokegirl, Plus...Yes!  She tasted the blood and semen that was on her face in the midst of her Evolution.  Combined with the effects of the adrenalin from the fight, Evolving in the midst of a Taming… Maybe all those factors combined to result in her Evolving into a Succubus!
Tank was still considering that conclusion when a voice from his newly Evolved Succubus refocused his attention.  “Sukebe's ghost!  What's happened to me?!”  Asuka's voice had also changed, becoming, lower, huskier, more seductive and inviting even in her presently confused state.  As Tank watched Asuka run her hands experimentally along her new body, he saw that her eye color had also changed from their previous clear blue color to a deep violet.  Tank had certainly appreciated Asuka's previous form, but he had to admit that she had become even more attractive and desirable with her evolution.  Looking at Tank, the new Succubus went on, “Master, what happened?  I feel so…good!?”
“You've Evolved for some reason, Asuka.”
“Evolved?  How?!  Into what!?” Asuka excitedly examined her new body even more carefully.
“I'm not sure exactly how,” Tank replied, beginning to regain both his mental and his physical balance.  “But I think you're now a Succubus, I'll have to use my Pokedex to be one hundred percent sure, or course.”
“Mmmm, Maaasster!” Tank's attention quickly refocused on his Pokegirl's face at that sudden sexy cooing voice.  Asuka had shifted her position so that she was leaning forward with her elbows on the tent floor, squeezing and framing her massive rack and her perfect ass lifted up, above which Tank could see her flexible tail swaying slowly back and forth.  “Before you get your Pokedex, Master, there's something else that I neeeeeed.” Asuka accompanied that last word with a freight of meaning as she began to seductively crawl toward her seated tamer.  Coming across a small puddle of Tank's semen that had spilled onto the tent floor when he had pulled out of her the newly born Succubus stooped and looked up into the eyes of her Tamer.  Keeping her vivid violet eyes locked on his green ones, Asuka slowly leaned down and gave a provocative smile, her full lips parting to reveal her sharp, white teeth.  Then those teeth parted and she extended her long, wet tongue to lap up the pearlescent cum, seeming to savor the taste as it entered her mouth.
“Uuuuhhhnnn, yes!  That's just what I need!”  Asuka resumed her sensual crawling forward as she spoke, her breasts actually dragging along the floor as she did so.  “Now I wonder where I might be able to find more of that?”  The seemingly innocent tone of that question was wildly in contrast to the incredibly erotic presentation the Pokegirl presented as she finally came to a stop in between the spread legs of her large teenage Tamer.  Tank shuddered with arousal as his Succubus's wavy hair brushed against his inner thighs and he felt her warm breath tickling his sensitive penis.  “Mmmm, I think that this could be what I'm looking for.”  Asuka's tongue snaked out once more to lap up more of the cum from the tent floor, then began to lightly flick at the tip her Tamer's cock, before suddenly her entire head shot forward to engulf it, halfway up its length.
“Aaaaaaauuuuuhhhhh!!” Tank's hands clenched tightly into the red-streaked, blonde hair of his Pokegirl as her hot, voracious mouth went to work on his dick.  He had cum less than ten minutes before, but his cock was swiftly coming to full mast once again under Asuka's ministrations.  Her head bobbed up and down and twisted side to side while one of her clawed hands snuck forward to scratch lightly at his ball sack, forcing a gasp from Tank's lips and causing him to involuntarily surge his hips forward to push a few more inches into the Succubus's busy mouth.  His large erection was soon coated with a thick film of the saliva that was seeping out of Asuka's hard-sucking mouth.  She was producing so much spit, in fact, that it wasn't long before it was trickling down to his balls and dripping off to make a small puddle on the canvas floor of the tent.
Backing off her Tamer's cock, Asuka rubbed it with both hands, twisting her hands in opposite directions as she pumped them up and down the massive slab of meat, never taking her eyes off Tank's.  “Does that feel good, Master?”  The Pokegirl smiled at the teenager's swiftly nodding head, a smile that became even wider and wickeder as she suddenly whispered in her husky voice, “Then just wait until you feel this!”
Tank thought his eyes must be popping out of his head when Asuka stuffed his dick back into her mouth and began putting her tongue to work.  The young Tamer's hands switched their grip from his Succubus's hair to the horns protruding from her temples as her incredibly supple tongue began lashing all around his cock; stroking it, swirling along it, jabbing into the slit at the top, at times even seeming to wrap completely around it!  Tank couldn't believe how mind-blowingly good it felt.  He could feel himself gasping out loud with every move his Pokegirl made and he could just barely hold back his hands from forcing her face down and all the way into his crotch.  As it was, Asuka was making any number of obscene noises as she went to town on her Tamer and an even greater volume of spittle was spilling down onto the ground off her chin in addition to off his cock and balls.
It was the feeling of his cum starting to boil up in his testicles that finally snapped tank back into reality.  And that reality was that he was losing control.  And, for Tank, control was the ultimate characteristic necessary for a great Tamer; control not only over one's Pokegirls, but even more so, control over oneself.  Tank had always struggled to control himself, frequently as a child he had lost his temper and felt the disappointment of others in him and his own sense of disappointment in himself.  As he grew up Charles Xavier, the PokeLeague official in McKenzie City, had been his tutor and his role model in how to control the inner urges that always threatened to overwhelm him.  Those lessons now stood him in good stead so that instead of blowing his wad into the mouth of his desperately sucking Pokegirl, he was able to force her head up and off his cock, using his tight grip on her horns.
Asuka pouted in disappointment at this removal of her divine lollipop, but her expression was soon turned to one of surprise when her Tamer thrust her sharply away, sending her sprawling on her stomach across the piled up sleeping bags on the tent floor.  She started to raise herself back up onto her hands and knees, but before she could fully do so she was crushed back down by the weight of her muscular Tamer's body falling on top of her.   “AAAAAAAAUUUUUUUHHHHHNNNN!!!”  At that point it was Asuka's turn to groan out loud in desire as Tank suddenly thrust into her.  “OOOOUUUUHHH!!!” The Pokegirl's groan of desire was mixed with Tank's as he felt the Succubus's vagina wrap around his turgid, thrusting, cock.  Asuka may have lost her virginal tightness with her Evolution, but Tank couldn't believe how wet and hot her cunt had become.  To his over-sensitized penis it almost felt like he was pushing into a thick, gelid pool of lava.
Using his superior mass, Tank kept his Pokegirl face-first, flat on the mixed bedding beneath them, or at least as flat as her tremendous tits, now crushed against the floor and forced to bulge well out to the sides of the Succubus's sexy body, would allow.  Even as he pinned Asuka down in this restrictive position, however, Tank was busy moving himself, spearing his erection deep into the Pokegirl's hot slit with every forward movement of his muscular body.  Thrust after pounding thrust thudded into Asuka until she finally shrieked out her orgasm, and shrieked was the correct term as Tank felt his ears ringing from the aftershocks of that vocal release.  Along with the orgasm a drenching flood of Asuka's juices spilled onto the two lovers' groins and the young Tamer grunted in aroused surprise at just how much wetter his Succubus's steamy cunt got.  Every movement of his hips felt like it was actually splashing into her body and the noises of their Taming soon took on the sounds of waves crashing on the seashore.  This became even more noticeable as a series of smaller climaxes began to rumble through the Succubus, leaving her panting and growling for more.
And more was just what she got.  Knocking aside Asuka's frantically whipping tail, Tank leaned forward and down her sweaty body until his dick was drilling vertically downward into her gushing cunt.  Pausing on one particularly deep plunge, Tank began grinding his hips into the Pokegirl's lush ass, meanwhile edging his hands up and underneath her body to her gigantic tits, which he began to squeeze and fondle somewhat roughly.  Feeling Asuka tremble beneath him as a chain of sharp orgasms engulfed her, Tank gave his own wicked and smile and began to nibble and lick along his Succubus's slender, elongated ear.  Even such a small extra stimulation was enough to intensify the Pokegirl's already electrifying progression of climaxes.
“Does that feel good, little Asuka?” Tank whispered into her ear, using her own words against her even as he continued his erotic ministrations to her trembling body.  “It feels good to me.  How about you?  Succubi are supposed to be the Pokegirls with the greatest appetite for Taming.  So why don't you say something?  Tell me if you like it or not!”
Asuka attempted to reply, but the crushing weight of his body on top of her along with the exhausting number of times she had already come combined to leave her almost completely out of breath and unable to reply.  Instead, tears of joy and tiredness trickled from her violet-hued eyes as she nodded her sweaty, flushed face in affirmation.  Tank pulled back slightly at this and took his right hand away from his Pokegirl's breast.  As he resumed stroking into her body he brought his hand up to first gently caress her beautiful tired face.  When he reached her mouth, however, he first began stroking her plump lips.  Those lips soon parted and her tongue came out to lick at the tips of his fingers, inviting them in.  It wasn't long before Asuka was sucking desperately on two of her Tamer's fingers even as he humped desperately into her willing, orgasm-wracked body.
Tank was quite pleased with the way this Taming session was now going.  In the past he had always been quite gentle with Asuka, knowing that that was the best approach to excite and please the Tomboy.  Her Evolution to a new Pokegirl type, however, necessitated a change in approach.  A slow, gentle approach would never have worked with a Succubus, as shown by her own aggressive and bold initiation of the session.  Although Tank was sure he didn't have to worry so much about the dominance in their relationship as he did with Kodachi, he felt that it was helpful to remind Asuka of just who was the Tamer.  And with a Succubus, the key to the relationship would always be sexual prowess.  His shock and uncertainty at her evolution had allowed Asuka to take charge at first, but now he was confident that she wouldn't get too swelled up over her transformation and become any more rebellious than she already was.  One more thing was needed to fully complete this Taming, though.  But what?  Then Tank's mind went back to his first session with Kodachi and a broad grin grew on his face even as his hips crashed even harder and faster into Asuka's plump ass, making her squeak and groan as she slobbered and suckled on his fingers.  Oh, yes!  That will do nicely indeed!
Asuka moaned tiredly in surprise when Tank removed his hand away from her face and her body trembled in reaction when he pulled his large cock out of her squelching cunt.  She tried to turn and raise her exhausted head to see just what her strong Tamer was up to when she felt him push her barbed tail up along her back.  Then she felt the warm, broad, wet head of his dick pressing against her rectum!  Asuka's violet eyes were wide open with shock at this and she tried to say something, but before she could utter a word… “Uuuuuuuhhhhnnnnnnggghhhh!” Tank's cock was being forced into the tight, constricting passage of her ass.
The first shove downward had been just enough to cram in the plum-like head of his cock with the opening of his Succubus's vice-tight anus snapping shut around the flaring tip.  Each subsequent thrust forced a bit more into her cherry ass.  “Uuunghh!!  Aaaauuuhh!  Aaaooohhh!!  UUaaauuhh!!  Uuummmpph!”  Asuka grunted heavily with the impact of each piercing jab, unable to believe what was happening to her.  Finally at the end of one drive she felt her Tamer's hips resting against her own ripe ass cheeks.  He has the whole thing me! She thought in shock as she imagined the entire mighty penis she had come to know so intimately.  That entire thing is shoved deep into me, deep up my ass!
At first the action and the idea of it had been painful and disgusting to Asuka, but Succubi were nothing if not the ultimate sexual creatures.  That discomfort, therefore, didn't take long to change into a perverse pleasure and the sweaty, blonde-haired Pokegirl was soon experimentally wiggling and flexing her ass along the length of the thick invader of her body.  The sound of Tank's excited groan at her actions fanned her pleasure into erotic joy and she was soon humping her hips up against him as well as she could in her restrictive position.
By Sukebe's cock! Tank thought in desperation.  I'd better do something quick or I'm going to lose it right now!  The feel of Asuka's anal passage had been incredible when she had been just lying still, erotically tight and thrilling.  Now that she was moving and forcing rippling massages of his dick with her internal muscles, well…  It was beyond words.  Setting action to thoughts, the young Tamer moved back, but pulled up his Pokegirl with him so that she remained fully impaled along his length even as she got into position on her hands and knees, her arms trembling with the effort after the previous exhausting actions of the day.
Once he had her up, Tank took a tight grip of Asuka's slender waist, carefully pulled back and then slowly thrust back into her.  At first, he only worked a few inches in and out of her rectum, but it wasn't long until he was drilling a half and then three-quarters of his length into the willing Pokegirl.  “AAAAEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIII!!” Another agonizing scream from Asuka shattered the night air and Tank looked down in surprise as he felt something hot and wet splashing against his thighs.  Is she peeing on me? The pace of his hips faltered at that thought, but then redouble in intensity, forcing another keening cry from the Succubus and more scalding liquid to splash against him as he realized just what it was; her cum!  Asuka was orgasming so hard and was so wet that she was actually spurting her juices out of her vagina!  Then, just as yet a third shrill howl burst out and yet more of the Pokegirl's thick cum streamed out, Tank felt his whole body seize up and white flashes streak across his vision.
“UUUUUAAAAUUUHHH!!  YYYEEEEEAAAAAHHHH!!”  The muscular Tamer hunched deep into his Pokegirl, forcing her tired arms to give out and her upper body to fall back onto her pillow-like breasts as he fired streamer after streamer of his hot jism deep into her bowels.  Along with his cum, Tank could feel a wave his vital energy being sucked out of him and into his Succubus as she took advantage of her natural feeding process.  A short series of spasming shudders ran through Tank's body before he could finally feel the last trickling spurts of his cum empty into Asuka and he was able to relax his bruising grip on her red-toned skin.  Gasping for breath both from the effects of the Taming and the loss of his energy he collapsed on his side next to the voluptuous Succubus and cuddled into her, her back against his broad, sweaty chest with his erection still jammed deep up her ass.  He held her gently and lightly stroked her beautiful body as he felt her quiver and jump from a combination of her overwhelming orgasms as well as exhaustion.
**Mmmmm!  By Sukebe, my Master really knows how to Tame me!** Tank heard Asuka sigh to herself in complete erotic satisfaction and pleasure.
“Why, thank you.  You're something very special yourself,” Tank replied giving his Succubus a light kiss along her long, graceful neck.  Tank then paused as he felt Asuka stiffen with surprise.  “What is it?” he asked, concern evident in his voice.  “Is something wrong?”
Asuka craned her head backward to look up into her Tamer's green eyes.  “Why did you say that, Master?”
Tank blinked, surprise at the question clear on his own face.  “Well, you seemed so pleased when you said I really knew how to Tame you that I took it as a compliment and thought I should thank you.”
Asuka's face became even more clearly startled at that announcement and she suddenly began twisting her body around, forcing a last shudder from both their bodies as his cock popped out of her tight, clenching ass, until the two were face-to-face, the Pokegirl's large breasts pressing fully into the Tamer's muscular chest.  “B, but, Master.  I didn't say anything!”
Tank frowned at his Succubus, “What are you talking about?” he asked.  “I heard you quite clearly!” Then Tank's glower switched toward himself as he tried to remember exactly what he had experienced.  As he focused his attention internally toward his memories he realized that his head was full of not only his own thoughts and feelings: tiredness, satisfaction of a well-conducted Taming, pleasure in the gorgeous Pokegirl in his arms, etc.  No, his mind also had a set of other ideas and emotions: shock, a bone-deep yet blissful weariness, erotic tremblings, a deep sense of devotion toward…toward himself!  Tank looked down into Asuka's violet eyes as a sense of realization blossomed in both of their faces and simultaneously in their minds.
Asuka hugged her Tamer tightly, her breasts squashing out as she clutched tightly to him.  Tank could feel hot tears of her happiness fall even as he sensed her joy in his mind and heard, as clearly if not even more clearly than if she was talking to him, **We've Bonded Master!  Oh, I'm so happy!  We've Bonded!!** Clasping her young Tamer close, the new Succubus sobbed in delight at this amazing development.  It wasn't long, however, before the psychological shock combined with her tiredness from the great battle she had fought earlier and the two Taming sessions she had just experienced.  The result of these factors was to cause her to drop off into blissful sleep in the strong arms of her Tamer.
Even asleep, Tank could sense her feelings and, very lightly, her scattered thoughts and dreams in a corner of his mind.  He held her close as she slept; enjoying the feel of both her body and her mind even as he tried to adjust himself mentally to this new situation.  He stroked his Asuka fondly, causing her to murmur slightly in pleasure at his touch, as he considered what this would mean: for himself, for Asuka, for his plans for the future and for the relationships within his Harem.  That last thought caused him to frown slightly.
Kodachi had always teased Asuka unmercifully about her smallish breasts.  Now, of course the situation had switched completely.  Kodachi's breasts, while quite sizeable by any normal standard, in no way came close to the mountains that were at this very moment crushed up against his body.  Combine that factor with the fact that Asuka had unexpectedly Evolved into a much stronger Pokegirl type as well as having Bonded with him, well… Tank knew Asuka would take pleasure in rubbing Kodachi's face in all of these things.  He had no doubt that the Dominatrix's extreme self-confidence would give her the ability to handle the changes eventually, but it would probably be best to giver her time to prepare for them.  He had been planning to have a Taming session with her tonight at any rate; he would just have to take the time afterwards to gently let her know what had happened.  He smiled slightly to himself as he thought, Who would have ever thought handling a Harem would be such a juggling act!?!