Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Storm Warning-Part 1 ❯ Chapter 14

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

This story contains scenes of explicit sex, naughty words, and other horrible, offensive things.  If you are underage in you house, village, town, city, community, state, province, country, or continent: READ NO FURTHER!  If that type of thing offends your tender sensibilities, or you are stupid: READ NO FURTHER!  All characters are the copyright of their respective creators and/or owners; no copyright infringement is intended by this story.  Any resemblance to people, places, or situations alive, dead, or otherwise is purely coincidental.
 
 
Chapter 14
The Next Day, 11:30 AM
Tank shook his head slightly in exasperation as he watched Asuka strut around the campsite, shaking her breasts wantonly at anytime she thought either he or Kodachi might see her.  The Succubus was also often stretching her bat-like wings up and out to catch the weak sunlight of the cloudy day, emphasizing her Evolution in yet another way: to Kodachi, to her Tamer, and even in some ways to herself.
Tank had woken up late for him, almost at 10 in the morning, due to the exhaustion his body felt from the previous day and night's activities.  After cleaning up and choosing yet another set of clothing to replace his destroyed articles of the previous day.  Then he had gotten breakfast ready and released Asuka and Kodachi.  Due to his forewarning, Asuka had been disappointed in her desire to see the shock of surprise on the Dominatrix's face at her new form, but the Succubus had lost little time in rubbing the other Pokegirl's face in that fact as well as her Bonded status with Tank.  That had, inevitably, led to a few fights breaking out between the two, but Tank had moved quickly to squash those squabbles.  The two Pokegirls had since settled down to two diametrically opposed emotions: complete smugness on Asuka's part, and for Kodachi a thin layer of haughty, indifference overlying a much deeper pool of burning resentment.
Since breakfast the two Pokegirls had been working on their clothing.  Tank's spare shirts were enough for relaxing around the campsite, but were too big and baggy on them for moving through wild forest.  And given the beating both Kodachi's leotard and Asuka's jumpsuit had taken the previous day, well…Let's just say that a lot of work needed to be done.  Neither Tank nor his two Pokegirls had much skill with a needle and thread, Tank's domestic abilities being much more focused on the culinary art while both his Succubus and his Dominatrix had no domestic skills to speak of except in bed.  Nonetheless, the trio had been working together for the last couple of hours to cobble together something.  Now they were trying out the results.
Asuka had had much the harder task.  Her suit had been almost completely ruined by the fight the day before and that, combined with the extreme changes her evolution had caused in her body, meant that simply patching a few holes would never do.  In the end Asuka had decided to simply use the bare minimum she felt necessary.  And bare was an accurate description as when she finished she was showing quite a lot of bare skin.  She had pretty much kept the bottom of the suit but had ripped the leggings off as they would no longer come near fitting her much longer, more muscular legs.  That basically left her with a bright red, thong bikini bottom that disappeared between the crack of her superb ass cheeks, leaving both free to be seen by anyone who cared to.  The waist band was low enough so that her tail sprouted out just above it and could swing easily.  The front of her groin was somewhat obscured by a narrow triangle of tight-stretched red material.
Her upper body had been much more of a problem as the massive expansion of her breasts made it clear that any minimal corrections simply would not do.  Thus, Asuka had been forced to construct a very sketchy bikini top from the material of her jumpsuit.  Very, very sketchy.  The Succubus had used the front breast-plate sections from her jumpsuit to cover the front of her massive tits, but there was so much flesh that they basically only concealed the nipples and most of the areolas from gaze.  These two cups were connected by a series of thin strips of fabric between them and another series that hooked around the back of her neck as well as horizontally across her back.  This arrangement left almost all of her supple back naked and allowed her to sprout and use her wings whenever she wished.  All in all, Asuka made for a mind-blowing sight strutting around in her new uniform, flesh jiggling everywhere.
Kodachi didn't really have as much to do; some simple patches and repair work probably would have left her good to go in a half-an-hour or so.  Once the Dominatrix had seen what kind of `clothing' her rival was putting together, however, she had buckled down to try and create something just as sexy.  A task at which she had succeeded admirably from Tank's point of view.  She had begun by cutting out a large oval from the front of her leotard extending it so far up and down that the bottoms of her breasts were half exposed and the top ruff of her pubic hair was visible.  The top of the gymnast's uniform was barely hanging together as the top had already had a rather deep cut bosom.  The sides of the leotard were also extremely slender as Kodachi had chosen to hack out almost the entire back section down so low that the top of her ass-crack was clearly visible.  Combined with the fact that she had also had extended upward the high, French-cut sides of the legs made Tank feel like that if a strong breeze came along the whole thing would collapse.
Actually, watching both of the beautiful Pokegirls prance around nine-tenths naked was beginning to make the young Tamer start thinking of excuses for staying for some more Taming sessions.  Tank smiled at the thought.  He was sure both of his Pokegirls would be delighted with the idea, but they really should get back to Permafrost to turn in the captured Pokegirl and collect their reward.  Thus, after breaking up the camp and packing everything away Tank turned to his Succubus and Dominatrix to say, “Well, let's get to it, ladies.  We'll set an easy pace today and camp early tonight.  No need to rush things too much.  Asuka?”
“Yes, Master?”
“I'd like you to fly above us and scout around.  Stretch your wings and try things out, but don't overexert yourself, OK?”
“Don't worry, Master,” Asuka said with a smile.  “I'll be careful.” Then she gave a sidelong look at Kodachi as she continued, “We can keep in contact through our mental Bond, so I'll let you know of anything I see.”
Kodachi's face momentarily twisted into a scowl at that, but soon switched to an insincere smile.  “Yes, why don't you move along, little demon-girl,” she said, sidling up toward her Tamer as she spoke.  Leaning into Tank's side, she stroked his arm possessively as she went on, “Tank-sama and I will be just fine by ourselves.  Without any…distractions.” That last comment was accompanied by her hand moving down to suggestively caress lightly across Tank's groin, which was already sporting a rather large bulge due to the effects of the incredibly sexy costumes being worn by the two Pokegirls.
Asuka's gorgeous face was now showing its own scowl as she stalked over to Kodachi, growling.  “Get your hands off him, you bitch!  And the only thing little I see around here is you!” The Succubus emphasized this last point by staring down, past her huge breasts into the face of the slighter Pokegirl.
Kodachi, however, merely looked along the other Pokegirl's incredibly curvaceous form with sneering, arrogant derision before answering snidely, “Yes, you certainly are bigger now.  Fatter ass.  Fatter udders.  But the `little' I was talking about was the size of your brain; that certainly hasn't gotten any bigger.  If anything it's gotten smaller, a fact I find hard to credit given how miniscule it was before. Ho, ho, ho, ho, ho!”
While Kodachi cackled Tank thought he could almost see steam shooting out from the enraged face of his Succubus, but before the two of them could start physically battling one another his voice snapped them to order once again.  “That's enough you two!  This has to be the thousandth time I've said it, but I won't stand for fighting between you except in training sessions.  Now I've given you your orders so why don't you start carrying them out?”
“Asuka, Fly!” `SMACK!!' Tank's command was accompanied by a sharp slap to the Succubus's shapely posterior that left her pouting and rubbing her ass cheek.
“Kodachi, Walk!” `SMACK' Again Tank emphasized his order with a stinging slap that left a glowing red mark on his Dominatrix's flawless, white skin.
The motivation seemed to work however and the trio was soon making their way southwards toward the town of Permafrost.
Three Hours Later
**Master, I see something ahead in the woods, just past the stream.  I'm not sure exactly what it is, but I can definitely see something red moving among the trees.**
Asuka's mental message came as a complete surprise to him, but he quickly reacted by holding up his arm to stop Kodachi.  While the Dominatrix looked at him curiously, Tank sent a command up to his flying Succubus.  **Keep circling above, Asuka, and keep your eyes open, but don't make a move until I tell you.**
**Yes, Master.**
With that taken care of, Tank quickly explained the situation to Kodachi in a quiet voice.  Once she knew what was happening and what he wanted her to do the two continued down the slight hillside toward the stream about five feet separating them from one another.  The area they had been walking through was mostly thick woods, but the stream at the bottom of this light slope allowed for a bit of a clear area.  Tank and Kodachi paused just before the woods opened up and looked carefully into the woods across the stream.  Tank kept his eyes wide and looked without trying to see anything, just letting his eyes pick out what they could.  Nothing…Nothing… Nothing… Wait!  What's that?!  Yes, just a little bit off to his left he could see something that didn't fit in.  As Asuka had said it was bright red in color and the way it moved made it clear that it wasn't a natural part of the forest.  It could be some clothing…Or someone's hair!
Certain that he was correct, Tank stepped into open view, despite Kodachi's hissed protests.  “Come on out!” He called across the stream.  “We know you're there and we aren't going anywhere until we see what you're up to.” Kodachi also stepped into view, but kept a flanking position and her bared ribbon made it clear she was ready for combat.  It wasn't long before Tank's shout produced a reaction.  With a crackling of twigs and a rustling of leaves a small form stepped out onto the edge of the clearing.  Looking at it Tank could see it was a…Well, actually, he wasn't sure what it was.
At first glance it appeared to be a young, human girl, maybe around 12 or 13 years old with bright red, spiky hair that was messily swept toward the back of her head in an unbraided ponytail that hung down past her knees.  She was wearing a strange set of dark green clothes that looked like a cross between a dress and a lab coat that cinched tightly around her middle.  Her bright green eyes seemed quite intelligent and would have led Tank to believe she was indeed a human girl, except for two things.
The first was that they were at least two days from the nearest town, more like three, and no parents in their right minds would let a young child wander alone in the woods this far from civilization.  The second factor was that banded across the girls face were a series of black, triangular marks that made him think of…Yes! They made him think of the marks that had been on the face of that blue-furred rogue Pokegirl they had fought yesterday.  Something just told him they weren't a kind of weird make-up fashion and that the similarity wasn't a coincidence.
“Who are you?” Tank called to the figure, his hand beginning to reach into his pocket for his Pokedex.  “And what are you doing here?”
“I'm looking for a Pokegirl,” the girl responded promptly, her voice somewhat high-pitched but full of a confidence and maturity that didn't fit her appearance.  “And I'd really appreciate it if you'd just leave your Pokedex in your pocket.”
Tank thought about it for a few seconds and then relaxed his stance and pulled his hand away from his pocket.  “OK,” he agreed.  “What kind of Pokegirl are you looking for?”
“Well, that's a very excellent question, but I'm not sure how to answer it.  Let's just say that if you ran into her you wouldn't forget it easily.”
“Bluish-silver hair and fur, a tail, fires energy bolts and has a kinda bad attitude?”
“Ah, you have seen her, haven't you?!  Did you capture her?”
That last question was delivered in a much more serious manner than their previous bantering exchanges, so Tank was cautious as he answered.  “Yeeessss, we did.  I'm Tank, by the way.  I don't believe you gave us your name.”
The young girl was quite for a while seemingly turning things over in her head.  After a few minutes, though, she finally responded.  “Before I answer that question, I was wondering if I might have a few words with your Pokegirls?”
“My Pokegirls?” Tank responded rather confusedly, feeling somewhat stupid.
“Yes, with that Dominatrix there and that rather well-endowed Succubus circling over us and any others you might have.”  Sensing the young Tamer's unease she went on, “I just want to ask them a few questions about some things, I'm not going to hurt them or steal them or anything.  Honest.”
Tank scratched his head furiously as he thought.  He knew it was crazy to even think about letting some stranger, probably some kind of Pokegirl who had a connection with the Space Kit who had almost thrashed them yesterday, but…There was just something about this girl.  Finally Tank nodded, his decision made.  A short mental command brought Asuka swooping down to join them, looking a bit sweaty and tired from the unused to exercise of flying.  Tank explained to both Pokegirls that he wanted them to talk with the stranger across the stream, smothering their protests and objections gently but firmly.  Then he moved down the river away from the trio as they faced each other across the narrow stream.  They were close enough that Tank could make out their features, but far enough away that he couldn't distinctly make out what they were talking about above the sound of the burbling water.
The conversation went on for over half-an-hour, sometimes becoming quite animated, but finally he was summoned by a mental call from Asuka as well as Kodachi's vigorous arm waving.  Reaching the side of his Pokegirls, Tank could see that the black markings that had been on the strange girl's face had disappeared from view, making him surer than ever that she was a Pokegirl.
“Hi Tank, my name is Washu,” the two stretched out to shake hands across the stream, Tank's large paw almost swallowing up Washu's much smaller hand.  “And as I'm sure you've guessed, I'm a Pokegirl, but like Ryoko, not one that has ever been recorded before.”
“Ryoko?” Tank asked in bewilderment.  “Who's that?”
“Ah, that's right.  You wouldn't know, would you?  Ryoko is the name of the blue-haired Pokegirl you captured earlier.  She is also my daughter.”
“Daughter?!!”  Asuka and Kodachi both echoed in shock.  “Uh, nothing personal,” Tank stammered.  “But you don't really look old enough to have had any children.”
“Yes, I do look like young and fresh like an innocent schoolgirl, don't I?” Washu spoke in a pleased, if slightly amused tone of voice.  Suddenly she pointed into the woods behind Tank and his Pokegirls, surprise clear on her face, “By Sukebe!  Look at the size of the bosons on that solar beam!”
Involuntarily the trio turned around before what Washu had actually said penetrated.  Turning back around, Tank began to speak, “Bosons?! What in… Gah!!!”
Whatever comment he had been gong to make was strangled short as he saw the transformation that had overtaken Washu in the short time their eyes had been off her.  Instead of the small, young girl they had been looking at, they were now confronted by an undeniable woman, one whose height nearly reached the 6 foot level of Tank and Asuka.  In addition to height, Washu had also gained mass in all the right spots and she stood, hip outshot and rather large bosom upthrust to emphasize that point.  “Well, do you still find it hard to believe that I could have a child?” Like the rest of her, Washu's voice had gone through a tremendous change, but was still recognizably her's.
“D, d, did you just Evolve?” Asuka asked timorously.
“Evolution!?  Of course not!  Such a change is child's play for the greatest scientific genius in the universe!!!”  This was followed by a wild cackling that left Tank, Asuka, and Kodachi all in some doubt as to her sanity.
Finally, Tank coughed and broke in, “Well, OK.  I guess you've made your point, but…Well, what now?  What do you want with us?”
The adult Washu pursed her lips thoughtfully before speaking.  “Why don't I begin my story from the beginning, shall I?  That should answer most of the questions I can see teeming around in your heads and after that we can go on to cover the future.”  When the three members of her audience nodded their heads in acceptance she began.
“The first thing to make clear is that I wasn't born like any normal child as part of the normal interactions between husband and wife, breeder and Pokewomon, parthenogenesis, or anything like that.  No, I was born as a research experiment into creating new types of Pokegirls in…Well let's just say in a place far away from here.  The scientists who were doing the experiments hoped I would develop into a new breed of Pokegirl and they succeeded, but they never knew it.  When I went through puberty I was watched relentlessly for the first sign of my Transformation, but to their great surprise and dismay, it never seemed to happen.  Despite all of their work at genetic manipulation, gene splicing, and my constant exposure to Pokegirls at the research laboratory, I never showed the slightest sign of Transforming into a Pokegirl myself.
“As you can imagine, this caused quite a bit of confusion among the scientists as they tried to figure out what went wrong and what to do with me.  As I had been brought up in the laboratory I had always helped out with their various experiments and since they couldn't just let me leave they decided to keep me around to continue helping them with their work.  So I worked and learned until I had surpassed any of the other scientists in the facility, I had also managed to keep hidden from them my greatest secret: that I was indeed a Pokegirl.  For some reason, my Transformation hit me much later than normal, when I was 25 instead of in puberty.  Realizing what was happening to me as well as what my `colleagues' would do to me once they knew I immediately worked to keep it hidden.  I went through Taming sessions with the various Pokegirls we kept around to keep myself from growing Feral.  All of the other scientists thought it just a matter of taste that I preferred sex with Pokegirls, that I was some kind of lesbian, never suspecting the real reason I avoided any sexual contact with humans, especially men.
“For many years I worked in that underground research lab and unbeknownst to my superiors and my co-workers, the Pokegirl in their midst began conducting research on her own.  And the greatest of those experiments was my daughter, Ryoko!  I managed to substitute my own ova into the pod used to create Ryoko and I was the one to fully craft and mold her.  In every way, she was my daughter and I knew I could never leave her to the people who had created me.  Instead, I prepared everything and, just after she was born I escaped with her, leaving the facility that bore us both to self-destruct behind us.  Since that time we both have been on the run, traveling from place to place, League to League, never able to settle fully in one place for fear we would be identified and tracked down.  To keep ourselves from going feral we've used other Pokegirls as needed, and finally we ended up here in the Great White League.  I had hoped that living out here in the deep forest we could remain undetected, but Ryoko has always been…Well, let's just say she has always been high-spirited and rambunctious, which leads us to the situation we find ourselves in today.
“Since you captured Ryoko, you must have registered her with the League Headquarters.”  Seeing Tank's nod of confirmation, she sighed and went on, “Now they know that an unknown Pokegirl breed has been found.” Suddenly she paused as if a new thought had struck her.  “What did you name her, by the way?”
“Uh, I registered her as a Space Kit,” Tank replied nervously.  After all, he was talking to the mother and creator of this new kind of Pokegirl.  He hoped she wouldn't be too upset with his choice.
“Space Kit, hmmmm?  Space Kit…Well, I guess it fits well enough.” Tank gave a sigh of relief at this pronouncement, and then refocused his attention while Washu went on, “At any rate, I think you can see now why I didn't want you to scan me with your Pokedex.  Any new Pokegirl breeds always attract attention, but it does happen and anyone who might be looking for us doesn't have any description of Ryoko to begin with.  They do know what I look like, however, and if the had found the discovery of two new types of Pokegirls so close together, one of whom closely matches a targeted picture.  Well, I don't think it would take them too long to put two and two together.”
Tank nodded his acceptance of this point.  “OK,” he said.  “But what now?  I'm sorry for all you've been through, but I can't just release Ryoko to you now.  The PokeLeague knows I've captured her and they'd be all over me if I suddenly showed up in Permafrost without her.  And, besides, she did steal a bunch of stuff.  It should be returned.”
“Yes, I know.  You're right,” Washu said.  “And I don't expect you to simply turn over Ryoko to me and walk away.”  She looked intensely at Tank, her green eyes fixing his own into place.  “Will the PokeLeague let you keep Ryoko in your Harem?”
Tank shrugged his broad shoulders.  “I don't know.  The people I talked with said it would be up to the Great White League Council what would happen with her.  My guess is that if they get back most of the stuff Ryoko stole and they feel like I'll be able to handle her they'll let me keep her.  That's what I was hoping anyway,” he said honestly.
Washu nodded her own head in acknowledgment.  “Well then, I'd like to travel with you to Permafrost until we find out what they're going to do with Ryoko.”  Seeing the surprised look on the people's faces across from her she held up her hand.  “Now, I'm not saying I want to join your Harem or anything, but I do want to know what's going to happen with my daughter and that will be easier if I'm with you.  You can keep me in a Pokeball when necessary and to keep me from view when we enter the town, but then release me in your hotel room at town before you go to turn in Ryoko.  If I were in a Pokeball when you entered a PokeCenter or League Office I'd be automatically registered, so we have to avoid that.  While I'm with you I'd appreciate it if you'd let your Succubus handle any Taming I might need to keep from going Feral.”  Asuka licked her lips suggestively at that, another sign of her changed character with her Evolution.  “If the PokeLeague decides not to let you keep Ryoko, we can part with no one knowing and no hard feelings.  If you get Ryoko as part of your Harem…Well in that case, maybe I'll join your Harem too.  So what do you say?”
Tank thought about it to himself as his two Pokegirls looked on curious and a little nervous.  On the face of it there wasn't much in this offer for him…But, there was definitely something about this Washu…Oh, what the Hell!  Tank reached across the stream once more to shake hands with this strange Pokegirl, “OK,” he agreed, his voice low and serious.  “We'll do it your way.”