Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Storm Warning-Part 1 ❯ Chapter 15

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

This story contains scenes of explicit sex, naughty words, and other horrible, offensive things.  If you are underage in you house, village, town, city, community, state, province, country, or continent: READ NO FURTHER!  If that type of thing offends your tender sensibilities, or you are stupid: READ NO FURTHER!  All characters are the copyright of their respective creators and/or owners; no copyright infringement is intended by this story.  Any resemblance to people, places, or situations alive, dead, or otherwise is purely coincidental.
 
 
Chapter 15
Nine Days Later
“Halt, villainous cretin!” Tank cringed and sighed at the voice shouting behind him.  Slowly he turned to face his tormenter.  “It is I, Tatewaki Kuno, the Blue Thunder that stands before you now.  Stand and deliver, or face my Heaven-sent Judgment!”
Tank, his Pokegirls, and Washu had arrived in Permafrost six days previously.  After dropping Washu off at the hotel he had gone to the local police station to turn in Ryoko, although he couldn't tell them he knew her name, of course.  His capture of the rogue Pokegirl had been met with first astonishment and then great rejoicing by both the police and the local townspeople.  They even seemed fairly content to fulfill their part of the bargain and give him his reward and, in addition to the agreed upon sum and free services, the local Gym Leader had presented him with the badge of Permafrost, which was shaped in the appearance of a black stone with blue icicles hanging off it.  The Gym Leader had said that since Tank had defeated the strange Pokegirl despite his own failures and that of his students it only seemed right to give him the badge.
Yes, all in all, things had seemed to be going well; his Pokegirls had been checked out, causing another wave of surprise and many questions when they found out he had Evolved his Tomboy into a Succubus, and declared fit for action and no one seemed to realize he had Washu tucked away in his hotel room.  He should have known it wouldn't last.
Three days ago Tatewaki Kuno had shown up in his red hover-car, accompanied as always by a ring of sycophants and servants.  He had found out Tank's whereabouts by the announcement of his capture of the new breed of Pokegirl on the League bulletin board system and had come to Permafrost as soon as he could to regain both Kodachi and his own honor.  In Tank's opinion, it was this second point that seemed to be the most important to the stuck up buffoon since he had been challenging Tank to a series of man-to-man fights since he had arrived.  One result of those fights was now there to be seen by everyone as Tank turned to face Kuno.  The older boy's face, hands, and arms were almost completely covered in swathes of bandages, leaving only a few strips where one could see his eyes, mouth, and bits of skin.  The other result was…
“Look idiot-boy,” Tank snapped out becoming more and more tired of these incessant and pointless challenges.  “You know Sgt. Brady said he'd toss us both in jail if we had another fight.” This was due to the disruption of business, endangerment of the Permafrost civilians and the damage that had been caused by Kuno's sword attacks as well as when Tank threw him around like a rag doll.  “I'm not going to prison just because you're too stupid to know when you're beat!”
“Pah!” Kuno gave a dismissive flick of his bandaged hand.  “What do I, Tatewaki Kuno, noble scion of the House of Kuno care for the illiterate, meandering mandates of a doltish constable in an insignificant flea-speck of a village like this?  My challenge to you stands, cur!  However, in deference to your witless fears I will modify it to a one-on-one Pokegirl match with the winner, namely myself, allowed to choose a Pokegirl from the loser, and of course that will be your own incompetent self.  Do you agree, base one?”  Kuno whipped out his bokuto to point it at his rival, forcing some passersby to duck and dodge to avoid getting cold-cocked by it.  The movement also caused one of his bandages on his head to come free and it streamed back in the light wind dramatically to look like a battle flag, or something.
Tank raised his hands and eyes to the heavens in a Why Me? gesture before responding.  “Fine, if that's the way you want it, but not tonight.  I've got things to do right now.”
“Agreed then.  We will meet on the morrow…” Juno suddenly paused as if something had just occurred to him.  “No, that will not do.  I, myself will be otherwise occupied at that time.  So it shall be the day after.  Meet me and meet your doom!”
“OK, OK, but it's going to have to be early.  6 AM, alright with you, Kuno?” Tank replied.
“One as lowly as yourself should more properly address me as Lord Kuno, but it is agreed.  As the early morning light washes across the land it will fall upon your weeping, defeated form.  Prepare yourself for that moment, noisome insect!  We will meet at 6 AM at the hovel they call a PokeGym in this barbaric community!”  Again Kuno gestured dramatically with his wooden sword, sweeping it up into the air to catch the evening rays of sunlight on its well-polished blade.
“Yeah, yeah, whatever,” Tank said dismissively.  “I'll see you then.” With that he turned his back on Kuno and continued on his way through town.  Doing so, he missed out on a scene that would have truly warmed his heart.  Tatewaki Kuno had also turned at the end of the conversation, but his theatrical swishing around caused his loose bandage to flap around and become entangled in front of his eyes.  Blinded by this, he then proceeded to walk full into a nearby building wall, knocking himself unconscious so that he fell to the ground with a resounding `Thump!'
Unaware of the amusing sight he had just missed, Tank walked down the main street of Permafrost on his way to the local PokeCenter.  He had been summoned there by Sgt. Brady and he was hoping that it had to do with Ryoko and his being able to take her into his Harem.  As soon as he entered the building the Nurse Joy on duty behind the front desk looked up and smiled at him while saying, “Hello, Tank.  Sgt. Brady and the others are waiting for you in examination room 3.  It's just down the hall and on your right.”
Others?  What others? Tank thought even as he said, “OK.  Thanks, Mariko.”  Not long afterwards he was knocking on a grey, metal door with the number `3' stenciled on it in black ink.  Hearing a muffled “Come in” from behind the door he entered, blinking his eyes slightly at the much dimmer light inside, compared to the bright light of the hallway.
When his eyes adjusted to the new light level he noticed there were a number of people inside the room, but his attention was immediately grabbed by what he could see through the large window that took up the wall on the far side of the room.  As its name would suggest, the examination room was a room where researchers could observe Pokegirls in another room on the far side of the glass unnoticed as the windows could only be seen through from their side; appearing to be mirrors to the Pokegirls being watched.  At present there was only one Pokegirl to be seen in the other room and it was she who had stolen Tank's concentration.  Of course, it was Ryoko.
Previously, Tank had only seen her when she was either in all-out attack mode or when she was unconscious after the battle.  As one would expect, in the first situation he had had neither the time nor the inclination to spend much time dwelling on her appearance.  In the second case, he had had a much better opportunity to gauge her physical appearance, but only in a limp, non-animated way.  Now he was able to see how she looked in a much more dynamic, living, breathing fashion, and it was certainly a sight to behold.
Basically her appearance was the same as he had noted before; bluish-silver, spiky hair, tufted ears, blue fur, cat-like tail, etc.  One difference was that the black stripes on her face had faded away, just as Washu's had done a week-and-a-half earlier.  Maybe they're some kind of combat response? Tank pondered briefly before dismissing it from his mind.  Another new point was that he could now see her eyes, a beautiful, flashing amber color with vertical-slit pupils, again like a cat's.  The biggest difference, however, was seeing her move around with such vitality and energy.  At the moment she was simply pacing about the room, clad in a black, skin-tight outfit similar to what she had been wearing when they had fought earlier, although this one didn't have any red markings on it.
The clothes did give an excellent view of her magnificent body, though.  And Tank was mesmerized by the sight of her muscles bunching and flowing as she stalked back and forth, her tail lashing as if to show the inner agitation of her thoughts.  The young Tamer had never seen such a magnificent, primal Pokegirl before…The sound of someone coughing to his right side suddenly brought him back to reality.  Blushing, he realized that Sgt. Brady had been talking to him since he entered the room, but that he had totally phased him out.  “Uh, sorry about that.” Tank said in embarrassment.  “What was that?”
Sgt. Brady looked a little annoyed and his Officer Jenny, Atsuko had a serious look on her face, although Tank thought he could see a faint smile tugging at the corner of her mouth.  “I said that I'd like to introduce you to someone.”  Turning to the side the police officer motioned forward three figures; a rather small, dark-haired guy that Tank guessed was in his late teens or early twenties and two taller, curvaceous Pokegirls.  Both of the Pokegirls were basically human appearance, seeming to be about the same age as the shorter man.  One had very fair skin and brown hair while the other had deeply tanned skin and white hair.  Both Pokegirls had a few bluish markings on their faces, but they worked to accentuate rather than detract from their exotic appearance. They were also wearing a somewhat strange selection of clothes with the darker haired one's being much more demure while the tanned Pokegirl's clothes were quite sexy and daring.
The short guy came forward with his hand out stretched and as the much larger Tank shook hands with him Sgt. Brady continued the introduction.  “This is Keiichi Morisato who, with his Pokegirls, has agreed to help us out today.”
“Hi, nice to meet you, Keiichi.  Call me Tank.”
“Nice to meet you too, Tank,” gesturing to the two Pokegirls who were right behind him Keiichi went on.  “This is Belldandy,” he said motioning to the fair-skinned Pokegirl. “And this is Urd,” now shifting the attention to the darker-skinned Pokegirl.
“Hi, Belldandy.  A pleasure to meet you.” Tank held out his hand to the Pokegirl.  Belldandy blinked in surprise at this and Tank could sense the same feeling among the others in the room.  Most people wouldn't have bothered to go through introductions with a Pokegirl.  But, then again, Tank had never much cared what other people thought anyway.
“Hello, Tank.  It's nice to meet you too,” Belldandy's voice and smile were both very gentle and caring a she shook hands with the young, muscular Tamer.
“Yeah, big guy,” Urd said boldly holding out her hand.  “I'm sure we'll all get along well together,” she added as the two shook hands together.  As they shook her face had a somewhat naughty grin and her eyes held a challenging light, as if to say, Do you like what you see?
“I hope so, Urd,” Tank replied smiling at the sexy Pokegirl.  He then turned slightly to direct his next comment towards Sgt. Brady, “But I'm not really sure what it is you're supposed to be helping me with.  Or how for that matter.”
“Well,” Sgt. Brady began explaining.  “The League Council has been reviewing this case, the state of the Space Kit, Ryoko, and your own request to add her to your Harem.  It's true that the Pokegirl has been cooperating with us since you captured her and we have managed to reclaim almost all of the stolen goods.  There have been some questions among the Council members, however, about just how safe it would be to release such a powerful Pokegirl.  No one has been seriously hurt by her so far, but we want to make sure that that continues to be the case.  In our examination of the Space Kit, Keiichi and his Pokegirls have been most helpful.
At this point Keiichi broke in to comment, “No, really Sgt. Brady it's the least we could do for you all.  Especially, after all the damage and trouble we've caused to your town.” This was followed by a somewhat dirty look at Urd, who had her eyes rolled up to the ceiling was evidently trying hard to look innocent.  It wasn't a very successful act.
“Uh, sorry, but just how have they been helping with the examination?” Tank asked.
“You see,” Sgt. Brady responded.  “Keiichi's Pokegirls are Megamis and they have been using their empathic powers to help us work out the psychological make-up of the captured Pokegirl to see if it's possible to release her to your Harem.”
Tank looked at the slight, kind of nerdy Keiichi in shock.  “You have two Megamis?!”
“Uh, three actually,” Keiichi replied diffidently, seeming somewhat embarrassed.  “One of them is in her Pokeball.  I won them in a contest at my university.  Somehow.”
Tank looked at the trio in bewilderment.  Won them in a contest?!  It wasn't unheard of to have a Pokegirl offered as part of a raffle or lottery or something similar, but it was usually a Bunny or Kitten or something, not…What Keiichi just said suddenly sunk into the younger teenager.  “University?  You mean you're not a Tamer?”  As Keiichi's emphatically negative head shake, Tank continued.  “Then what are you doing here?  The closest university is in McKenzie City.  Are you on vacation or something?”
“Or something,” Keiichi replied with another dirty look at his tan-skinned Megami.  “Actually, we're from the Edo League.  We came here because someone can't learn to control her urges.”
“Hey!” Urd suddenly turned to face her `Owner,' pointing her finger and his face while yelling, “I can't believe you said that!  You're the one who said he was hot!  I was just trying to help out like a good Pokegirl should for her owner!”
Keiichi also began yelling at this point, “Just because I said I was hot doesn't mean I want to be teleported halfway around the world, you idiot!  If you wanted to help out, why couldn't you have made some ice cream or cold soba or something!  But nooooo!  You have to plop us down in the middle of an arctic continent, blowing up a few houses along the way!”
Belldandy then jumped in trying to soothe down the two irate figures while Tank looked on eyes and mouth wide open.  And here I thought I had an unusual relationship with my Pokegirls! he thought.  Looking over at the police officer and the Officer Jenny he noticed that they seemed to be taking it much more in stride, obviously having experienced similar outbursts in the past.
Finally, everyone seemed to get calmed down sufficiently and Sgt. Brady brought the conversation back on track.  “Yes, well, at any rate the examination has shown that the Pokegirl in question may be able to fit into an appropriate Harem and the Council has been decided that you should be given the first opportunity to demonstrate your compatibility.  The members were all impressed not only by your ability to capture such a strong Pokegirl when you've been a Tamer for only a little over a month, but also due to your Evolution of a Tomboy into a Succubus.”
“You Evolved a Tomboy into a Succubus?!” Keiichi and his Pokegirls looked at Tank in surprise as he nodded his head uncomfortably. “Wow!  Cool!”
“So, your reading of Ryoko indicated she'd be able to adapt to being in a Harem?” Tank asked, desperate to change the subject.
“Yes, Ryoko is really not such a bad girl,” Belldandy said in her musical, caring voice.  “She just has a rather large violent streak and an addiction to stealing.”
Urd snorted in amusement at that while Keiichi simply winced.  Tank meanwhile knotted his head trying to figure out what exactly it meant.  Finally he gave up and asked, “Well, OK.  But what do you mean by `demonstrate my compatibility'?”
“The Council felt that it was important that you show your ability to truly master such a strong Pokegirl.  Therefore, we will be observing from this room while you conduct a Taming session.  If the Megamis' psychic senses confirm a good connection between yourself and the Pokegirl, you will be allowed to keep her in your Harem.  If not she will be turned over to the League for examination and research.”
Tank paused at this, “You want to observe me in a Taming session?  All of you?”  Keiichi looked rather uncomfortable with the situation and Belldandy was blushing a rosy red in terrible embarrassment.  Urd, on the other hand, seemed to be looking forward to the whole thing with avid interest.  Sgt. Brady and Atsuko were keeping an impassive face as befit their professional status and simply nodded in confirmation to Tank's questions.  Tank sighed in resignation, “All right.  If that's the way it's got to be, I might as well get down to it.”  He turned and began walking toward the door.
“Wait!” Sgt. Brady's command made the young Tamer stop and look back at him.  “Don't you want to use these?”  In his hands he had some straps, braces and protective gloves that were often used in Taming sessions with potentially dangerous Pokegirls, especially ones with razor-sharp claws like Ryoko.
“No, that's all right,” Tank replied.  Seeing the questioning look in the police officer's eyes he continued, “With a Pokegirl like Ryoko confidence and assurance will be critical.  If I went in with a bunch of straps to tie her down or to use to muzzle or de-claw her…Well, that wouldn't be showing much confidence, would it?”  That said he opened the door and exited the room.
Just as he was closing the door behind him he heard Urd shout, “Go for it Tank!  Lay down that lumber!  We'll all be cheering you on!!”  And then a final comment just before the door swung shut, “Does anyone besides me want some snacks?”