Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Storm Warning-Part 1 ❯ Chapter 16

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

This story contains scenes of explicit sex, naughty words, and other horrible, offensive things.  If you are underage in you house, village, town, city, community, state, province, country, or continent: READ NO FURTHER!  If that type of thing offends your tender sensibilities, or you are stupid: READ NO FURTHER!  All characters are the copyright of their respective creators and/or owners; no copyright infringement is intended by this story.  Any resemblance to people, places, or situations alive, dead, or otherwise is purely coincidental.
 
 
Chapter 16
Tank knocked lightly on the door before opening it up so he wouldn't surprise Ryoko.  He figured she had probably heard him approaching even without the knock, but it was best to be polite and make sure.  No need to get the session off on a worse foot than one had to.
Entering the room he saw Ryoko standing poised, tense and ready for anything. She squinted her lustrous eyes as he closed the door behind himself, clearly recognizing him.  “You're the guy who captured me,” she said in a voice that was a bit higher in tone than Tank had expected, a tenor perhaps, but one that had the hint of a growl underlying it, especially in her `r's'.
“Yes,” Tank admitted.  “I am.” He approached the wary Pokegirl more closely, extending his hand once he was in front of her. “My name's Tank, by the way.  And you're Ryoko, right?”
Tank kept his hand and arm outstretched even as Ryoko looked at it and then at him, a series of emotions sweeping over her face.  First there was surprise and disbelief, then a slight tone of anger and disgust, finally as the hand remained steady and he kept an unblinking stare on her, a sour acceptance.  Extending her own hand she replied, “Yeah, that's right.”  Tank was unsurprised when the annoyed Pokegirl took the opportunity to dig her claws in giving him some superficial, yet painful wounds in his hand.  The young Tamer resisted wincing and instead tightened his own grip enough to give the Space Kit a sense of the physical power he could unleash.  As they disengaged Tank thought he could see a slight, unwilling grin on her face.
That grin was quickly wiped away from her as she turned away to resume her pacing at a slight remove from him.  Tank, meanwhile, moved to the lightly padded cot that was against the wall opposite the large one-way mirror he knew the others were looking through and sat down.  For almost ten minutes he simply watched Ryoko continue her energetic pacing before she finally lost her patience and snapped out,
“So?  What are you doing here?  What do you want?”
“Actually,” Tank said.  “I'm here to find out what you want.”
“Whaddya mean by that?”
Tank replied cautiously. “Well, I've been told that I have the opportunity to take you into my Harem.”
That stopped Ryoko cold, though she must have been expecting something like it.  “You mean I'll become one of your Pokegirls?  You'll be my…Tamer?!” At Tank's nodding confirmation, the blue-haired Pokegirl snarled, “Well that doesn't sound like anything I want to happen!”
“All right,” Tank said.  “I'm not going to force you to join my Harem.  I was just bringing it up as one of your options.”
“And what are my other options?” Ryoko asked, moving up to stand in front of the muscular Tamer, her arms crossed in front of her, unconsciously emphasizing her full breasts in the process.
“If you don't want to try and be part of my Harem you'll be turned over to the League Council for research.  Perhaps from there you'll eventually be released to another Tamer's care sometime in the future.”
“So, basically what you're saying is I can get Tamed by a muscle-headed lump like you or I can spend the next who-knows-how-many years of my life being pinched, poked, prodded and punctured by a bunch of ham-fisted egg-heads.  Is that right?”
“Yeah, that's about the size of it,” Tank admitted calmly.
“Yeah, some choice!” Ryoko spun away to resume her frenzied pacing, her tail swishing frantically as a testament to her emotional turmoil.
“I didn't say it was a great choice,” Tank finally said after a few minutes.  “But it is a choice.  Which is something not every Pokegirl, or every human for that matter, always gets.”
The cat-like Pokegirl continued her stalking about the room for several more minutes before resuming her place in front of Tank.  “So when do I have to decide?” She asked.
“Right now, I'm afraid,” the young Tamer said, an apologetic look on his face.
Ryoko's fists clenched and she gave a fang-baring snarl, before she finally relaxed somewhat.  “Well, if I've got to choose between two such crappy options, I guess I'll take you.  I suppose.”
“Thanks for the vote of confidence,” Tank said dryly and then moved back on the couch and opened his legs to clear some space between them.  Patting the mattress between his legs he continued, “Now, if you're sure about your choice, why don't you have a seat here so we can get started?”
Ryoko slowly came forward, turned and sat stiffly in front of Tank, reluctance clear in every line of her body.  Suddenly she spoke, “I…I…I've never had a Taming with a human before.” Her voice was quiet and was clearly lacking the brash self-confidence that had marked it before.
“I've never had a Taming with a Pokegirl like you before, either,” Tank replied gently.  “So it will be a learning experience for both of us.  I think the first order of business is to relax a little bit, OK?”  At the Space Kit's short, stiff nod of acceptance he lightly placed his large hands on her shoulders.  Ryoko twitched at the contact, but didn't pull away so Tank began a deep, soothing massage of her shoulders.  As he worked he would occasionally make a small comment; about the smoothness of her fur, a particularly tight muscle group, etc.  Ryoko made no reply to these, but Tank wasn't expecting any.  At the moment he just wanted her to get used to his presence in any way her could.  As the Pokegirl relaxed, the young Tamer began expanding the area he was massaging down her arms and her long, supple back.  After over fifteen minutes of this he could feel and hear deep, rumbling purrs of contentment resonating through the Space Kit and Tank smiled at this first small victory.
Ten more minutes of massage continued and Ryoko was now leaning so far forward over her knees she was almost falling onto the ground.  Her eyes were closed and a small smile of pleasure was clear on her face.  Tank thought that this would be a good moment to shift positions.  “Ryoko?” He asked quietly.  “Would you mind lying down on the mattress so I can do your legs?”  Ryoko murmured something so quietly that Tank couldn't make it out, but as she began to move backwards he quickly got out of the way so she could lie facedown on the cot.  While she slowly wriggled into position, Tank quickly kicked off his shoes and socks so they wouldn't get in the way later.  Once finished with that he knelt on the back of the portable bed, straddling the Space Kit's left leg and began a slow, penetrating massage from the foot up towards the knee.  Once he reached the knee, he switched to the right leg, again beginning near the foot and working his way up.
It took the teenager about fifteen minutes to finish the lower halves of both legs and when he reached the right knee he paused to gauge Ryoko's condition.  He noticed her purrs had become deeper and louder, almost seeming to reverberate through the metal parts of the cot.  Her eyes were still closed but he could see that the claws on her outstretched hands were conducting a kneading operation that was slowly tearing rents into the surface of the mattress.  In addition, her tail, which had been only slowly waving back and forth, now seemed to be twitching a bit more anxiously.  Finally, Tank was sure he could detect the musky scent of her arousal in the air.  All of these signs made the Tamer confident he was on the right path.  Thus, he continued with his plan.
Instead of switching back to the left leg after reaching the right knee, Tank continued working his way up.  His strong hands were feeling tired and sore now from the constant massaging, but he was unwilling to give up when he sensed he was so close to victory.  As he worked on Ryoko's muscular thighs he paid particular attention to her sensitive inner thighs. By the time he reached the junction where her legs joined her beautiful rear he could clearly see the moisture from her slit glistening through the dark fabric of her knee-length shorts.  Instead of touching that sweet treasure, though, Tank moved back to Ryoko's left knee, drawing a sound that might have been a resentful snarl from the Pokegirl.  Once more he worked his way up, pushing, squeezing and rubbing her tight, beautiful body.  Coming to the end of her left leg he saw that Ryoko was now in a desperate state of arousal.  Her hips were involuntarily dry-humping into the mattress below her and Tank could actually make out the wide stain of her juices on her shorts, while the aroma of her excitement was glaringly obvious in the enclosed room.
Just as I expected! Tank thought.  Or, at least hoped.  Pokegirls who loved combat and were aggressive fighters, as Ryoko certainly did and was, seemed, in general, to fall into two basic categories.  The first were those who were violent fighters, but otherwise tended to be cold, cold, cold, emotionally, like Amachokes, Amachops, etc.  In the second category were those Pokegirls that carried their passion for battle into other parts of their lives, tending to be more temperamental and excitable, like Tigresses and Cheetits.  From the way Ryoko had been acting during their conversation he had suspected that she would probably be more like the latter group than the former and from her reactions he seemed to be correct.  Now it's time to seal the deal.
From his position straddling her left thigh Tank abruptly placed both of his large hands on Ryoko's shapely ass cheeks and began rubbing and fondling them both firmly.  The Space Kit's reaction was immediate; a spitting, roaring groan that made Tank's ears shake as she pressed her butt backwards and up into his busy hands.  Taking that as a good sign paused in his work to reach up and grab the waistband of the Pokegirl's tight shorts and, as quickly as he could, he began to roll them down and off her body.  The horny Space Kit helped by raising her hips and legs up as necessary and while Tank finished taking the shorts off her feet he could see her hips and tail twitching with barely suppressed need.  Dropping the shorts onto the ground he quickly stripped off his own shirt and shorts before diving back in between the Pokegirl's blue-furred legs.
And dive is exactly what he did, going in head-first so that his face was tightly pressed up against Ryoko's groin.  The scent of her musk was almost overpowering here; not a revolting smell by any means, but strong.  That odor only grew as Tank began licking, sucking, slurping and nibbling on the Space Kit's slit, pussy lips and clit.  The fist contact of his tongue resulted in another one of those cat-like growls and the young Tamer could feel Ryoko's body tremble all over as a minor orgasm swept through her.  With expert use of his mouth, Tank kept that feeling going and growing so that the minor one built into a small one, the small one rolled into a standard one, the standard one broke into a serious one, the serious one was pushed into a series of large ones, and the final one triggered a final, tremendous, crashing climax.
The end result of this chain of orgasms was a twitching, barely conscious Pokegirl, a Tamer with a sore and slightly scratched head from the clenching pressure of the Space Kit's thighs and her encouraging claws in his hair, and an extremely large wet spot on the mattress.  Ryoko cums almost as much as Asuka! Tank thought with surprise as he wiped away some of the copious juices that coated his face and chest as well as picking away some of the stray strands of the Pokegirl's fur that had gotten stuck in his mouth.  Tank quickly removed his boxers, freeing his aching cock which had risen to fully erect status while he had been eating out the Space Kit and paused for a few minutes to admire her beautiful form.  He knew if he just left her now she would probably drift off to sleep, but he wanted to fully complete the Taming.  Therefore, he moved back onto the movable bed and gently rolled the Pokegirl over.
This was the first time he had truly been able to see Ryoko's face since he had started the leg massage and Tank was quite happy to see the blissful expression plastered on her face.  He was surprised to see the feathers and bits of foam padding also scattered across her face until he looked at the head of the mattress.  Evidently while one of her hands had been scratching his scalp to encourage him while he was eating her out, the other had been clawing and shredding the mattress to pieces.  And, from the marks, he would guess she had been chewing on it as well.  Noticing that Ryoko's half-open eyes were wandering aimlessly, unable to focus on anything, Tank decided to take the time to remove her sweat-stained top.  Her nipples were clearly visible through the sheer fabric of the top and Ryoko made no protest as he manhandled it off her body.
Tank gave a silent whistle of appreciation as the Space Kit's breasts bounced into view.  They weren't as large as Asuka's new ones, but they were quite a handful and had a nice, perky shape to them.  In her aroused state the nipples poked into view well above the surrounding thin fur and Tank took the opportunity to enjoy them further.  Laying Ryoko's upper body back down onto the crumbling mattress, the muscular Tamer started to lick, nibble, rub and squeeze the lovely tits before him.  At first these actions caused no response from the blissed-out Space Kit, but after a few minutes of lavish attention to her breasts she was once again gasping, moaning and whining for more attention, her sharp-clawed hands tangled in Tank's short hair.
Deciding it was time to complete the act, Tank pushed himself up and out of Ryoko's bosom, causing a small cry of disappointment.  That turned into a whine of anticipation, however, when she felt the hot, heavy presence of his dick pressing against the gushing gates of her vagina.  “Are you ready, Ryoko?” Tank asked quietly.  Her gasping nods and clenching hands on his forearms were all the answer he needed.
“OOooooaoaoaaaaAAAAAooouuuuuhhhhh!!!” The two moans of satisfaction blended together as Tank quickly and smoothly began sinking his length into her.  Ryoko's cunt was close and clinging, if not as tight as Asuka's had once been, but the numerous orgasms she had already experienced as well as her current highly aroused state made her very wet and accepting of his penis.  As Tank pushed and pulled more of his dick in and out of the groaning Pokegirl in steady smooth strokes he felt some sharp pains in his arms.  Opening his pleasure-clenched eyes he saw that in her excitement, Ryoko had dug her claws deep into his forearms, causing steady flows of blood to stream out of the wounds.  Maybe protective gauntlets would have been a good idea after all, the young Tamer thought briefly before dismissing the point and concentrating on the wonderful creature below him.
Tank began to pick up the pace, sending his hips crashing down and forward and slicing his cock into Ryoko's body like a spear.  The Space Kit responded just as eagerly, her breasts bouncing wildly as she threw her own hips up to meet his descending ones.  An orgasm suddenly swept through the Pokegirl and then another one hard on its heels, leaving Ryoko wide-eyed and gasping for breath.  Those gasps turned to groans as Tank suddenly switched from pumping strokes to grinding revolutions, rubbing her clit in just the right way and causing more sparks of excitement to flare throughout her body.  Ryoko felt her legs spread wide and then wrap tightly around waist of the teenage Tamer who was playing her body so perfectly.
Again Tank changed his approach, one hand squeezing and rolling her breasts and nipples while the other lifted her waist up so that he could punch short, savage strokes into her from different angles.  The Space Kit obligingly arched her back to aid in his plundering of her body and she could feel her tongue hanging out of her mouth as she drooled and babbled in incomprehensible happiness.
Another climax was building in her; she could feel it gathering from the tip of her tail to the ends of her ears.  It was going to be of a size to put all of the other ones she had felt to shame and Ryoko lost all control of her bodily functions as she felt it increase, then heighten, then intensify, before magnifying once again.  Tears were streaming from her eyes, her fangs bared to the ceiling in a snarl of so much pleasure it was pain, while the claws on her hands and feet popped in and out, slashing and clutching at anything they could reach.  Suddenly the steady huffing of the sweat-slicked Tamer above and in her caught and paused before a low, guttural, “UUuuuuuuhhhhhhnnnnnggghhhh!!” thrummed through his chest and caused her own body to resonate in harmony.  Simultaneously she felt the hot, jetting splash of his cum spurting into her and then it happened.  There was a brief, pure moment of perfect clarity and then nothing but feeling.  Biting, howling, snarling, clawing, scratching, screaming, spitting, and thrashing she came, came, came, came, and came until there was only blissful unconsciousness.