Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Storm Warning-Part 1 ❯ Chapter 17

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

This story contains scenes of explicit sex, naughty words, and other horrible, offensive things.  If you are underage in you house, village, town, city, community, state, province, country, or continent: READ NO FURTHER!  If that type of thing offends your tender sensibilities, or you are stupid: READ NO FURTHER!  All characters are the copyright of their respective creators and/or owners; no copyright infringement is intended by this story.  Any resemblance to people, places, or situations alive, dead, or otherwise is purely coincidental.
 
 
Chapter 17
Tank limped down the hallway, wincing at his injuries.  I think she hurt me more in the Taming then when we were actually fighting for real! Tank thought in amazement.  The worst wounds were the deep gouges in his forearms, but blood was also seeping from a number of more superficial claw and bite marks on his head, back, neck, shoulders, chest and legs.  In addition, he thought he had probably wrenched a few muscles in his back and legs either under the pressure of Ryoko's clamping legs or from his own exertions.  If she's like that at every Taming I'm definitely going to invest in some binding straps, was his final thought as he knocked briefly at the door for examination room three before entering.
Tank's entrance was met with shocked silence by the occupants.  “What?” The Tamer asked somewhat nervously.  “Is something wrong?”
“Uh, no, no, not at all,” Sgt. Brady said in reassurance, but Tank thought he was still looking at him a bit oddly.  He also noted that all of the Pokegirls, even Atsuko the Officer Jenny, seemed to be sizing him up in some way.  Belldandy was still blushing prettily, but Urd looked positively predatory as she wiped away some potato chip crumbs from her face.  “Now that's what I call a Taming!” The dark skinned Megami said emphatically.
“Uh, thanks I guess,” Tank said in some embarrassment, going to scratch his scalp, then wincing as he remembered his various wounds.
“Oh, my!” Belldandy said scurrying over.  “Let me take care of those for you!  They must be so painful!” Before he could say anything the Megami was holding his large, rough left hand between her fair-skinned, smooth as silk ones.  She closed her eyes and it seemed like and inner glow began to suffuse her skin, especially concentrating around the distinctive blue marks on her fore head.  Tank gasped as a warm feeling began to well up within his left hand and then swiftly spread throughout his whole body.  He didn't no how long it lasted, but he did know that when it faded away its absence was like waking up to a bucket of cold water in the face.  Quivering slightly in reaction, he felt Belldandy release his hand.  It was at that point he noticed all of his injuries had been totally healed.  “Wow!  Thanks, Belldandy!  I really appreciate it,” Tank smiled warmly at the Megami as he spoke.
“It was my pleasure, Tank.” Belldandy said, eyes lowered and blushing furiously once again.  She quickly made her way back to Keiichi's side who hugged her proudly with one arm.
His wounds taken care of, Tank turned to face Sgt. Brady.  “So, what's the verdict?” He asked.  “Can I get Ryoko as part of my Harem?”
Sgt. Brady had a fairly dry smile on his face as he reached into a side compartment of his leather belt to pull out a police-issue computer unit.  “I should think so,” he said making some notations into the unit.  “Especially since you managed to Bond with her in a single Taming session.”  Noticing the Tamer's surprised expression he nodded in confirmation to the unvoiced question.  “Oh, yes.  It's most definite.  Both of Keiichi's Megamis could feel the formation of the Bond, so it would be almost impossible to separate you and Ryoko at this point.”  He punched a few more buttons on his palm-held computer before closing it up and saying. “I've just notified the League Council and have officially registered you as Ryoko's owner and Tamer.  Here's her Pokeball.”
Tank easily caught the red and white Pokeball that was tossed his way and tucked it in one of his pockets.  “Thanks,” he said simply.  “By the way, are there any spare clothes around here that I could get for Ryoko to wear?”
Sgt. Brady blinked in confusion before speaking.  “Uh, yes, I suppose so.  You can ask at the front desk.  But…why do you need them?”
“Well, I'm going to have to introduce Ryoko to my other Pokegirls now and I imagine she'll feel better if she has something neat and clean to wear for such a tense situation.” Tank explained.  “Since her other clothes are kind of sweaty after the Taming I thought she'd prefer some clean ones.”  That comment brought some more appraising looks from the Pokegirls, but Sgt. Brady still looked a bit confused at Tank's way of thinking.  “Anyway, thanks for your help, everyone.  I really appreciate it.  And, Keiichi,” Tank said with a smile.  “I hope you manage to get back to the Edo League safely.”  With a final wave Tank left the room.
It took about fifteen minutes to get some clothes for his new Pokegirl, collect her in her Pokeball, and make his way back to his hotel, where he was staying for free due to his agreement with the town officials.  After reaching the third floor, which his room was on, he pulled out Kodachi's Pokeball and released her.  Once Kuno had arrived in town he had taken to keeping the Dominatrix in her Pokeball when he went out so as not to give him a chance of stealing her in some way.  Since both his Pokegirls had gotten used to having the freedom to walk around in the time they had spent with him, Kodachi hadn't taken the new arrangements too well.  Therefore, as soon as he released her she was off on a litany of complaints about life, the world in general, the hotel, but most particularly, her idiot of a brother.  Tank just let her words wash over him without making any response beyond a few grunts to show he was listening.  His thoughts were primarily focused on Washu and what would happen now that Ryoko had become Bonded with him and had been assigned to his Harem.
Due to his Bond with Asuka she opened the door just as he arrived and greeted him with her usual over-enthusiastic hug and lascivious kiss, sending her agile tongue deep into his mouth.  Kodachi scowled even more at this and shoved past her encumbered Tamer, managing to plant a solid elbow into the Succubus's ribs as she did so.  Her breath huffing out at this sly attack, Asuka immediately released Tank and moved to attack, only to be pulled up short by him.  “Ladies, this is neither the time nor the place for that,” he said sternly.  The two gorgeous Pokegirls frowned sullenly at one another, but made no other move, staking off to opposite corners of the room.  This allowed Tank to focus his attention on Washu, who was looking up at him from her cross-legged position on one of the two beds in the room, a number of odd looking machines and readouts surrounding her, pulled out of who-knew-where.
Asuka and Washu had been stuck in the hotel room since they had arrived back in Permafrost.  Tank hadn't wanted to leave the strange Pokegirl by herself and let there be a chance she was discovered by one of the hotel staff.  Knowing that the residents of Permafrost were currently a bit on edge about all unknown Pokegirls due to Ryoko's activities and needing to keep Kodachi with him at all times as protection against her brother, the teenager had felt letting the hotel clerks know he was leaving Asuka out and about was the best way to keep them from prying.  So far it seemed to have worked.  Now there was just the matter of Washu's daughter to deal with.  Washu didn't beat around the bush.
“So,” she asked directly, her green eyes intent on Tank.  “What did they say?”
Tank pulled out the Pokeball containing Ryoko and handed it to Washu.  “Ryoko's in here.  They had me go through a Taming session with her and afterwards said she could join my Harem.”  Tank paused for a moment before going on, but his voice remained steady.  “It seems that we Bonded during the Taming.” That caused a shocked reaction from all three Pokegirls, but Tank plowed on.  “I'll leave her with you and you both can speak privately about what you want to do next.  Asuka, Kodachi and I will all go to the community room on this floor and wait for you.  Just come and get me when you've made a decision.”  That said, Tank gestured for his Pokegirls to precede him, and then closed the room door behind him.  In a few minutes they were standing quietly in the community room.
Tank moved to a position near one of the windows that looked out onto Permafrost's main street and peered pensively down at the people walking by.  Although it was past 8 at night there was still some light as the Sun hadn't set yet in such northern climes.  Kodachi and Asuka stood together near the entrance to the community room, both looking somewhat troubled.  Finally, Kodachi spoke up, “Tank-sama?” When Tank had turned to face her she continued. “I don't understand why you are leaving those two such freedom in making up their minds.  They're both unique Pokegirls who could really be a big aid to your Harem.”
“Yeah,” Asuka agreed.  “I mean the League has already turned over Ryoko to you and we all had to work really hard to capture her.  As for Washu…Well, she voluntarily joined us and went in one of your Pokeballs.  Why don't you just take what's rightfully yours?”
Tank nodded at the points his Pokegirls were making, but when they were finished he simply gave a small smile and said, “I'm not going to break up a mother and daughter simply to make my Harem stronger.  They're family Asuka, Kodachi.  And nothing is more important than that.”  With that he turned back to the window and the darkening skies above Permafrost.
Asuka and Kodachi looked at one another worriedly, their intense rivalry with one another momentarily subsumed under their concern for their Tamer.  “Kodachi,” Asuka whispered to her fellow Pokegirl.  “Do you know what's wrong with the Master?  I've never seen him like this before.” And, of course, in addition to be able to see his tense stance she could feel his roiling emotions under the placid exterior through their Bond.
Kodachi might not have had a Bond with Tank, but she too could sense he was deeply troubled by something.  “Well, I'm not sure,” she whispered back to the larger Succubus.  “But I do remember my fool of a brother talking about Tank-sama and saying he was an unknown orphan with no family.  Maybe that is what is bothering him so much.”  The two Pokegirls said nothing further but continued to watch over their young Tamer carefully as they waited for Washu and Ryoko to come to a decision.
A half an hour passed in this way when suddenly Tank turned towards the entrance as if expecting someone to come in shortly.  And, indeed, he was correct as Ryoko did suddenly appear, but not through the door.  Instead she suddenly phased right through the wall, surprising the Hell out of everyone!  Kodachi and Asuka both snarled at the Space Kit for making them jump like that, but she only had eyes for Tank and simply ignored them.
“Washu told Ryoko to come and get you,” the blue-furred Pokegirl said in her mellow voice, before giving her own snarl.  “Ryoko hates talking like this,” she snapped.  “Ryoko sounds like an idiot!”
“Don't worry, Ryoko,” Tank said as he came over and placed a comforting hand on her shoulder.  The contact made Ryoko flinch at first, but then she leaned into the muscular Tamer and began purring loudly, making Asuka's and Kodachi's frowns get even angrier.  “It will only last for a little while, probably just a couple of days.”
“Ryoko hopes so,” the Pokegirl sighed, partly through frustration at her inability to speak correctly, partly through contentment at being so close to her Bonded Tamer.  “But Ryoko still feels stupid speaking this way.”
A few minutes later Tank and the other Pokegirls were back in their room.  Washu was still sitting on the same couch she had been on before and she waited until everyone was in the room and the door was closed before saying anything.  When she did speak it was in a serious tone that belied her youthful appearance.  “Tank, I'd like to join your Harem and be one of your Pokegirls.”
Tank nodded slightly before asking, “You know what that means, don't you?  You'll have to follow my orders and go through the same kinds of training as everyone else.  I don't want to sound like a dictator or anything, but…It is my Harem and I run it the way I think it should be run.  You'll have to fit into that.  Do you think you can?”
Washu nodded equally seriously, “Yes, I understand all that.  But from what I've heard from Asuka and Kodachi as well as my own observations of you I think I can handle it.”
“All right then,” Tank said decisively.  “We'll wait until sometime in the future to officially register you so as to spread out the time between you and Ryoko as much as possible.  Hopefully, that will help throw off anyone who is looking for you.  But, until then, welcome to the team.” Tank extended his hand to Washu who shook it gravely.  Then the husky Tamer turned to his other Pokegirls who were looking on and asked, “Ladies, would you mind going in your Pokeballs for now?  There are a few things I'd like to discuss with Washu.”  Asuka, Kodachi, and Ryoko didn't look all that pleased at being suddenly cut out of the conversation, but it wasn't too long before Tank and Washu were alone in the room with Washu's humming equipment.
Washu looked at Tank, one eyebrow raised questioningly. “Just what is it that you want to talk with me about?”
Before responding Tank sat down on the other bed, facing Washu across the gap separating the two.  “Well, while we talk, why don't we play a few games of PokeChess?  Do you have a set?”
Washu blinked slightly in surprise before responding, “Yeah, sure.  I can generate a board easily.  After all, I am the number one genius scientist Pokegirl in the Universe!” Tank gestured for her to proceed and it wasn't long until the PokeChess game began. 
PokeChess was a board game that had three different levels; the top one representing the sky, the middle one the ground and the bottom one water.  Like normal chess the goal was to move your pieces and capture your opponent's pieces.  Each piece represented a type of Pokegirl and had different powers, strengths and weaknesses.  Besides having three board levels another way PokeChess differed from standard chess was that a set of card was also part of the game.  Each player had a hand of 6 cards and could use them to augment their pieces' attacks and defenses, evolve a particular piece to a more powerful type, as well as influence game play in some other ways.  Needless to say, PokeChess could be a quite complicated, intense game.  Some said it was the perfect training for Tamers and how they should handle their Pokegirls in combat.  Others said it was simply a game and had no practical value.
Shortly after the game began Tank placed moved one of his pieces, then asked, “So, Washu, just why do you stay in such a young form anyway if you can switch to a more adult one?”
Washu looked up from the board where she had been studying Tank's move and paused before answering.  “For a few different reasons: the first is that as such a young girl most people don't bother to check and see if I'm a Pokegirl or not as I look too young to have undergone Threshold.  Second, as a child I seem much less threatening and can wander more freely in towns and such, gathering information and getting supplies.  Lastly, and most importantly, if my previous controllers are looking for me, they're going to be looking for a much older woman, not a cute little girl like me!” Washu smile impishly at Tank and then made her move capturing one of his pieces.
Tank frowned at the implications of her move and slowly began to make his response, meanwhile asking, “If you don't mind me asking, just who were your `previous controllers'?  And what kinds of things should we be on our guard for from them?”
“Well, I was never able to find out for sure who was directing the research.  But I do know that they were completely ruthless, willing to kill anyone, human or Pokegirl who threatened to impede their plans or reveal them to the public.”
“So this wasn't any League-sanctioned research?”
“Definitely not.  Everything about it was totally covert: everyone worked and lived in an underground complex.  It was almost impossible to leave or have any kind of contact with the outside world.”
“And you're still worried they may be looking for you and Ryoko?  And just where was this underground complex, anyway?”
Washu captured yet another one of Tank's pieces before responding, “It was in the Hardcore League.  As I said before, when I escaped I destroyed the whole facility, but I've always been worried they might somehow suspect that someone escaped and be keeping their eyes and ears open for any hint of them.” Washu concluded a bit grimly.
“Well, we'll just have to take a few precautions and hope for the best.  You'll stay in your younger form whenever we might run into someone and I'll delay registering you as long as possible.  I mean, new Pokegirls are found all over the world so if there's enough of a time lag between you and Ryoko it shouldn't make too much of an impression.” Tank moved another piece forward.
“I hope you're right,” Washu said worriedly before suddenly brightening and making her move, “You're fucked!” She said triumphantly, using the traditional statement to show victory in PokeChess. “I win!”
Tank looked at the game pieces and sighed, “Yeah, OK, you win.  Let's try again.”
As they reset the board Washu asked, “You're not very good at this are you?”
“Not really,” Tank admitted.  “I used to get my butt kicked whenever I played as a kid, so I kind of gave up on it.” His expression darkened as he remembered the other children, especially Tatewaki Kuno mocking him for how easily he was defeated at PokeChess.
“Then why in the name of Sukebe did you suggest playing?”
Tank shrugged, “It gives us something to do while we talk.”  Midway through the second match, Tank again spoke up; “So, Washu.  Besides being a genius scientist, just what exactly can you do?” Noticing the unusual Pokegirl's attention on him, he shrugged uncomfortably.  “It's just that I really don't know your strengths or weaknesses.  I'm just not sure how I should handle you in a battle or anything.”
Washu nodded, her attention seemingly refocused on the PokeChess boards between them.  “I see.  Well I'm definitely not a frontline fighter like Ryoko if that's what you're getting at.  I had to develop a few fighting skills, living on my own in the wild for the most part, but they're definitely not my forte.”
“Then, what is your forte?”
“Knowledge is my forte.  Remember I spent most of my life engaged in Pokegirl research so I think I would probably be best used in a support role.  I can help you analyze the strengths and weakness of opposing Pokegirls better, faster, and more flexibly than any Pokedex.  From there we can probably work out effective tactics and strategies to defeat them.  You're fucked again, by the way.”
Tank frowned then sighed. “One more time,” he challenged.  The feeling out conversation between the younger, larger Tamer and the older, smaller Pokegirl went on for three more games, all victories for Washu.  It did give them an opportunity to understand one another better, however; their strengths, weaknesses, desires, and so forth.
As Tank gave up PokeChess for the night after his fifth straight defeat, Washu faced him directly.  “So, what next?”
Tank decided not to beat around the bush.  “I've always thought that when a Tamer gets a new Pokegirl, it's best to have a Taming session as soon as possible.  So, I thought that would be next.”
Washu was quiet for a few moments before shrugging, “OK.  But don't you think the lights are a bit bright in here for that sort of thing?”
Tank moved to the light switch by the door to dim the lights.  As he did so he asked, “Uh…Washu?  Do you think you could change to your adult form for this?  I mean, I'm not a pedophile or anything.” Tank jumped as he turned back to the bed to see Washu already in her more mature form, completely naked!  In addition all of her equipment had been swept away to some other place, Sukebe alone knew where.
“Is this better Tank?” Washu asked in her older, huskier voice, eyebrow arched sardonically.  At her Tamer's agitated nod she crooked her finger at him, saying; “Well then, why don't you get out of those constricting clothes and join me then?”