Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Storm Warning-Part 1 ❯ Chapter 18

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

This story contains scenes of explicit sex, naughty words, and other horrible, offensive things.  If you are underage in you house, village, town, city, community, state, province, country, or continent: READ NO FURTHER!  If that type of thing offends your tender sensibilities, or you are stupid: READ NO FURTHER!  All characters are the copyright of their respective creators and/or owners; no copyright infringement is intended by this story.  Any resemblance to people, places, or situations alive, dead, or otherwise is purely coincidental.
 
 
Chapter 18
The Next Afternoon, 3 PM
Tank sighed in annoyance and boredom, leaning up against the outside wall of the store watching people walk by.  Most of them nodded and smiled at him as they passed, recognizing him as the Tamer who had caught the Pokegirl that had been terrorizing the area.  He always smiled or waved back a bit uncertainly, unused to people actually being happy to see him.  The reason he was just standing there was that he was waiting for Asuka and Kodachi to finish their shopping.
He had been doing some shopping of his own since early that morning, buying food, Pokechow, medicines, and other supplies that would be necessary for continuing his Taming journey, as well as picking up some extra, empty Pokeballs for catching any stray Pokegirls they might run into.  Quite a bit of it he had been able to get for free, but he had had to pay for some of the rarer things.  Around 10:30 he had humped his purchases back to the hotel room and released his Pokegirls.  His plan had been to simply get their measurements so that that afternoon he could pick up the cold weather clothes that would be necessary for the next phase of their journey.  Of course, it couldn't be that easy.
Hearing that he was doing some shopping each of the Pokegirls had immediately come up with a long list of clothing, accessories, equipment, etc., etc. that they simply had to have.  Their enthusiasm had cooled slightly when Tank had mentioned that from here on out they would all be helping him in carrying the supplies and that he would be getting some more backpacks so they could do exactly that.  That had made them all get in a huddle to talk secretly together and during that conversation he had gotten some rather strange feelings out of his Bonds with Asuka and Ryoko.  After much discussion, argument and arm-twisting the four Pokegirls had whittled their list down to a certain degree, but both Asuka and Kodachi had insisted on accompanying him.  Tank had protested, saying that the townspeople were still too nervous about Pokegirls, but they had persisted in their claim to go with him, announcing that they had some `private things' to get.  Trying to find out what exactly these `private things' were had been like slamming his head into a brick wall, so eventually the muscular Tamer had given in.
Tank had managed to pick up all the remaining things he needed by about 1:00, but Asuka and Kodachi had then shooed him outside of the store saying they would get him when they were ready.  Thus, for the last two hours Tank had been standing around like an idiot watching the world go by while his Pokegirls searched for their `private things,' whatever they were.  Because of his Bond with Asuka, Tank knew that everything was OK, in fact she seemed to be having a really good time and was thinking some rather naughty thoughts, but it wasn't too thrilling for him.  Those erotic thoughts from his Succubus made Tank think about his Taming session with Washu the previous night; it had been quite a different experience from his sessions with his other Pokegirls.
Washu had been a strange combination of bold and demanding while at the same time somewhat naïve and hesitant; after all, like Ryoko it had been her first time with a man.  During the Taming Tank had discovered that Washu overall responded to a much slower style of Taming than what was necessary when he was with his Succubus, Dominatrix, and Space Kit.  In many ways a Taming with Washu was closer to what his sessions with Asuka had been like when she was a Tomboy, although there were many differences, of course.  The most important of these was that Washu was much more mature and worldly-wise than Asuka was even now and hadn't been afraid to show it.  Tank smiled a bit as he remembered the pleasure he and his newest Pokegirl had been able to bring out in one another.
Abruptly, Tank realized he had better change his chain of thought.  His memories of his experiences with Washu along with the constant dirty thoughts of Asuka, what were they doing in there anyway? was causing his cock to start to wake up.  The muscular Tamer didn't think standing out in public sporting a major hard-on would create a terribly good impression of him among the townspeople.  Wanting to distract his mind and body he pulled out his Pokedex and began punching through the various menus until he got to the page he wanted.
Pokedexes had a lot of uses and handy information that Tank thought most Tamers didn't utilize particularly well.  One example was in the section that Tank was currently scanning through: it contained a list of licensed Tamers in the Great White League, a brief bit of information about them and a list of their current Pokegirls.  Most Tamers thought this wasn't very important, though, as it didn't list which ones were active and which ones were in storage.  Tank disagreed, however, feeling that such information could help one to prepare different strategies for a match as well as preventing the opposing Tamer from unleashing anything too surprising.  In fact, it was this particular function that had allowed the young Tamer to expect the Falcongentle and Ice Maiden the Tamer Roger Daniels had used in their duel near the waterfall a few weeks earlier.
Now, knowing he had a fight with Tatewaki Kuno the next morning, Tank was scanning through the other Tamer's Pokegirls to see if he could pick out which ones he would most likely be facing.  Tank was unsurprised to see that Kuno already had 13 Pokegirls, quite a few of whom were pretty powerful breeds.  I wonder how many of them he caught himself? Tank thought sardonically as he rubbed his head in consideration of the list.  For all that Kuno was forever babbling about his honor and his destiny to become the world's greatest Tamer of Pokegirls, if he wasn't already, Tank knew the older teen would freely use his family's fortune and influence in order to give himself any advantage he felt necessary over everyone else.  Tank also knew, however, that Kuno could be quite sloppy in his preparations for battle so he probably didn't know that his opponent had acquired a new type of Pokegirl as it had just happened the previous evening and the authorities were keeping it quiet so as not to make the people of Permafrost and the miners their economy depended on nervous.
So, he'll most likely be expecting to face either Kodachi or Asuka, Tank mused, his hand rubbing furiously at his scalp.  And to face a Dominatrix or a Succubus he'll probably choose one of these three, Tank highlighted the most likely trio of Pokegirls, then ran through their listings to refresh his memory about their abilities, strengths and weaknesses.  Hmmm…This one, I'll bet.  She'd be quite a handful for your average Dominatrix or Succubus, which neither Kodachi nor Asuka were.  But if I use Ryoko instead?  Well, then…A rather evil smile ran across Tank's face as he imagined Kuno's expression when he pulled out his Space Kit, strategies for the upcoming match were already whirling through his head.  Suddenly, he heard a call from his Succubus, **Master, could you please come in?** Tank muttered, “Finally!” grouchily as he pushed off the wall and entered the store, bringing both a mental and a verbal giggle from Asuka.
Approaching the counter he saw a number of wrapped up bundles on it.  Quite a number of them.  He squinted at Asuka and Kodachi suspiciously while they tried to appear innocent, a rather impossible task for a Succubus and a Dominatrix.  “So what's the damage?” Tank asked switching his Pokedex function over to the wired in bank account in it.  The clerk slid the bill over and Tank glanced down at it, then did a double-take and looked at it once again.  He looked at his Pokegirls who were now doing an even worse job of looking guiltless than before.  He thought he could see some sweat drops forming on their brows under his intense scrutiny, but he finally gave it up and transferred the amount over to the store's account, earning himself a kiss on either cheek from his Dominatrix and Succubus.  Then it was time for them to return to their Pokeballs after giving Tank repeated injunctions not to peek at what they had bought and Tank was left to haul everything back to the hotel.
The Next Day, 6:10 AM
Tank looked at his watch impatiently one more time.  It was ten minutes after the appointed time for their Pokegirl duel and Kuno still hadn't arrived.  Tank looked over at the PokeGym leader of Permafrost, Bobby Drake, and suppressed a grin.  If Kuno was in the same shape as Bobby, who was bleary eyed and seemed half comatose, Tank thought he could guess why his opponent was late.  A disturbance near the entrance to the Gym made Tank turn around, but it still wasn't the older Tamer.  Instead, it was Sgt. Brady and Atsuko striding in looking composed and professional, as always.  “Good morning, St. Brady, Atsuko,” Tank said cheerfully, if somewhat startled.
“Good morning, Tank,” they both replied.  Noticing Tank's fairly surprised expression at their presence, Sgt. Brady explained; “We heard there was going to be a Pokegirl battle this morning so we thought we'd watch; just to make sure there isn't any problems.  Is that OK with you?”
“Sure,” Tank agreed with a shrug.  “It's fine by me.”
“Bobby?” Sgt. Brady turned toward the yawning Gym Leader.  “Do you mind if we hang around for a bit?”
The brown-haired Gym Leader finished his jaw-popping yawn with a sheepish grin, “Sorry about that, sergeant.  No, no, I don't mind one bit.  In fact, I'd appreciate it.  That Kuno, he's…”
“Amazing?  Wonderful?  Awe-inspiring?” Everyone turned at those brash words to see Tatewaki Kuno come in, clad in his kendo-training outfit as usual.  With an arrogant toss of his head the teenager went on, “Try as one might to sum up my magnificence in words, it is a daunting, well-nigh impossible task, is it not?”
“That's one way of putting it,” Tank remarked dryly.
His comment was ignored by Kuno, however, who was already talking to Sgt. Brady, without even a glance of notice towards the Officer Jenny at his side.  “So, the local constabulary has arrived.  And just what might you be doing here?  This matter doesn't concern you.”
Sgt. Brady kept his temper under control at this overbearing conduct, simply stating, “We're just here to make sure that everything stays nice and friendly, Mr. Kuno, that's all.  We're just keeping the peace.”
With a disdainful sneer on his handsome face, Kuno turned away.  “Bah!  Your presence matters no more to me than that of an ant!  Do as you will!”  Facing Tank and Bobby, he carried on, “Now, come!  Let us finish this, once and for all!”  With that he strode past the others, going deeper into the Gym towards the arena.
“You always say that, Kuno,” Tank noted as he followed in the older Tamer's wake.  “But there always seems to be a next time after I whup you.”  Tank thought he heard some snorted laughter from behind him at that, but he couldn't be sure who it was.
The Permafrost PokeGym's arena consisted of tiers of stadium seats surrounding a large oval clearing at ground level which was simply made up of the natural turf of the surrounding terrain.  Standing on it one could feel a slight chill through one's feet.  At either end of the elongated oval there was a ten-foot high stone column, which the opposing Tamers stood on while their Pokegirls battled in between them.  The column furthest away had been painted a dark blue while the nearest one was painted red.  Access to the top of the columns was gained by a metal ladder attached to the back of each one.  Before the battle started Bobby stepped up with a box in either hand.
“This is a one-on-one, Pokegirl only battle,” he said seriously, his previous relaxed and tired attitude no longer evident.  “The winner may claim any one of the opposing Tamer's Pokegirls as spoils of victory.  Any type of Pokegirl may be used in the match.  Do you both agree to these terms?”
“Agreed,” Tank replied.
“Yes, yes, get on with it,” Kuno said in his normal haughty manner.
Bobby's face tightened at that, but he continued, “All right, since you have both agreed to those terms, please place your extra Pokeballs in the box I'm giving you.  You may only take a single Pokeball into the arena.”  Kuno, of course, had brought his full component of six Pokegirls so he placed five Pokeballs into the red box he was handed.  His eyes narrowed suspiciously when he saw Tank place two Pokeballs, not just one as he had been expecting, into the blue box given to him.  Tank had, of course, left Washu at the hotel as he didn't want anyone to know he had her, taking the chance that she wouldn't be discovered while he was gone.  Kuno didn't have any time to ponder this unexpected development, however, as Bobby went on as soon as he reclaimed and sealed the boxes; “All right, Tamers, to your columns!”
In moments, all was in readiness.  Tank stood at the top of the blue column while Kuno stood on the red one.  “Tamer's ready?!” Bobby shouted from the side of the arena near its midpoint with Sgt. Brady and his Officer Jenny, Atsuko, sitting on the seats behind him.  Tank and Kuno both raised their Pokeballs to indicate their willingness to fight.  “Then let the battle…BEGIN!”
With twin flashes of ruby light, each Tamer's choice for the battle was revealed on the chilly turf of the arena.  A Snowmandy, just as I expected, Tank thought a trifle smugly.  **Ryoko, it's just as we thought.  Follow the plan and there won't be any problems.  I know you can do it.**
**You can count on me, Tank.** The Space Kit sent back as she began to stalk toward her opponent, slashing claws clearly visible on her fingers and an almost feral grin on her face.  Tank noticed a reaction of surprise and apprehension on Bobby's face as he realized that Tank's Pokegirl was the same one that had defeated him and all of his students.  He also saw that Sgt. Brady and Atsuko both had leaned forward in their seats, clearly eager to see just what would happen next.
As the Space Kit paced forward eagerly, her ice lizard opponent looked over one white-scaled shoulder towards her Tamer for some kind of instructions.  What she saw wasn't very encouraging and Tank had to work hard to keep from busting out in laughter as Kuno punched and stared incredulously at his Pokedex.  As Ryoko was the first of her kind to be listed, Tank knew his opponent had little or nothing to work with.  Finally, desperately trying to gain some time to figure out what to do next, Kuno commanded, “Ikuko, Blizzard!”  The Snowmandy snapped around at that, her shoulder-length white hair snapping to the side and with a deep breath, blew a howling wind full of ice and snow at her opponent.
Ryoko, however, had been warned by Tank to expect just such a maneuver and as soon as the other Pokegirl had started her attack she had taken to the air.  Tank thought Kuno's eyes were going to bug out of his head when he saw the Space Kit fly smoothly and easily over the blizzard attack, but it got even better when Ryoko began firing a few volleys of her crimson energy bolts into the shocked and defenseless Snowmandy below her.  Few of the strikes missed and the white-scaled Pokegirl was soon reeling back, wisps of smoke rising from black char marks on her scales.
“Ice wall!” Kuno cried, anxiously trying to get some breathing space both for himself and for his Pokegirl.  Ikuko responded gamely, her freezing breath quickly producing a thick, curved, icy shield that swept up and above her to give her some overhead protection.  Neither Tank nor Ryoko, however, was going to give their opponents the time they so desperately needed. 
**The base of the wall, Ryoko!** Tank commanded his Pokegirl through their Bond, but she was already on her way.  A shining bar of scarlet force appeared in the blue-furred Space Kit's hands as she swept down along the foot of the ice wall, using it to split the frozen fortification with ease.  A rumbling roar echoed through the arena as the ice wall collapsed on its creator and Kuno simply stared in astonishment, unable to think of any command for the situation.
His Snowmandy was made of stronger stuff, however, and she dug her way up out of the icy rubble to appear in the clear again, wobbling and lurching on unsteady feet and holding her aching head.  Tank didn't even have to give Ryoko a command; she knew what had to be done.  Flashing down out of the sky she rammed both of her feet into the white-haired Pokegirl's back and smashed her back down and into the frozen debris of the ice wall.  A cloud of powdered ice and snow rose up from the force of the attack and when it cleared Ryoko could be seen strolling casually back to her Tamer, the body of her opponent half-buried behind her, the Snowmandy's twitching lizard-like tail the only sign she still lived.  “The victory goes to Tank!” yelled Bobby as the referee of the match.  His voice seemed a bit unsteady, perhaps because he was remembering his own defeat at the hands of Ryoko.
With a flash of red light, Tank returned his Space Kit to her Pokeball and then got off his column and walked down the length of the arena to where Sgt. Brady, Atsuko, and Bobby Drake all stood by the two sealed boxes of Pokeballs.  From the opposite side Tank could see Tatewaki Kuno approaching and from the ugly expression on his face, he wasn't too pleased with what had just happened.  They both reached the others at about the same time.  “Congratulations, Tank,” Bobby said as he gave him the blue box containing his other Pokeballs.  “That was a magnificent display of your new Pokegirl.  Since the match is yours you can choose any of your opponent's Pokegirls to take with you.”
“I protest!” Kuno shouted before Tank could claim his prize.  “That buffoonish peasant only won through underhanded trickery!  I declare this match a forfeit on his part for his ignoble actions!!”
“Look Kuno,” Tank said, trying to be reasonable even though he knew it was a waste of breath.  “We both agreed that any type of Pokegirl was acceptable.  You lost fair and square, so just give it up.”
“I have to agree,” the Permafrost Gym Leader said.  “And as referee of this match my word is final.  I have already registered this battle as a loss for Tatewaki Kuno with the League Records and if your refuse to abide by my judgment there could be serious consequences.”
“Just take it easy, Mr. Kuno,” Sgt. Brady spoke soothingly as he approached the irate teenager.  He placed a comforting hand on his shoulder as he added, “After all it's only one Pokegirl.  There's always next time.”
“Unhand me you churl!” Kuno roared, throwing the police officer's hand off as he whipped out his bokuto.  “Next time is now!  I strike!!”  Kuno began his attack with a short jab at Tank and then followed with a sweeping blow of his training sword.  Tank deftly avoided both blows, twisting slightly for the first one and then ducking under the second one.  The force and width of the horizontal strike also made it a danger to Bobby and Sgt. Brady who both dodged backwards as fast as they could, Bobby toppling over one of the nearby seats in the process.  Luckily, neither of them was hurt.  Kuno, meanwhile, had his bokuto raised up high over his head, ready for a crushing, vertical blow, an unholy gleam in his eye when suddenly there a hollow, `TONK!' that echoed through the cavernous arena.  The light faded in Kuno's eyes at that sound and his arms slowly dropped to his sides before he weakly dropped his training sword.  Then, without a sound, his eyes crossed and he toppled limply to the ground.
The collapse of the Tamer's body revealed Atsuko, the Officer Jenny tapping her police baton in her right hand against the palm of her left hand and a dreamy smile on her lips.  “I've been wanting to do that ever since I first laid eyes on him,” the green-haired Pokegirl commented absently her eyes far away.  She seemed to come back to herself and the present, however, as her partner stepped up to clap her heartily on the back.
“Well done, Atsuko!” Sgt. Brady said cheerfully as he looked down on unconscious form of Tatewaki Kuno.  Next he turned to the Gym Leader who was painfully pulling himself upright from behind the first row of arena seats and asked, “You all right, Bobby?” Getting a hesitant nod from the other man, he went on, “I'm going to drag Mr. Kuno into the police station and file some charges against him for unprovoked assault on a citizen and two police officers.  I'd appreciate you coming down to give a statement about what happened here.”  Bobby gave a much more enthusiastic nod at that.  Sgt. Brady smiled at him and then turned towards Tank.  “We probably won't be able to actually get these charges to stick,” he apologized to the young Tamer.  “Given his family and the kind of pressure they can bring to bear.  But we can definitely keep a hold of him for a couple of days.  I hate to say it but it'd most likely be best if you weren't around when he gets released.”
“No problem,” Tank said reaching out to shake hands with Sgt. Brady, then Atsuko and finally Bobby.  “I understand and appreciate all of your help.  I was planning to head out after this fight anyway.”
“Well don't forget to claim the Pokegirl you won,” Bobby reminded him, handing him the red box containing Kuno's other Pokegirls.
“Oh, yeah,” Tank said, grinning sheepishly.  He pulled out his Pokedex and scanned the five Pokeballs.  Looking at the readout he began thinking, So he's got the Snowmandy down in the Arena, but I'd have to take her to the PokeCenter to heal up and I don't really want to take the time to do that.  Here he's got…Hmmm…That'd be a pretty good one…That one's a good choice too…Hmmm… Finally the young Tamer looked at the last listing and knew immediately which one he wanted.  Reaching into the box he pulled out the Pokeball he desired saying, “I'll take this Sorceress.”  Hearing a snort of laughter at his choice he looked at Bobby and asked, “What?  You don't think it's a good choice?”
“No, no, that's not it at all,” Bobby said reassuringly.  “I was just laughing because that Sorceress seems to be getting around a lot.”
“Whaddya mean?”
“Well, some strange Tamer from the Orange Islands came wandering in here yesterday and traded her to me for a Snow Bunny and a Huskie.”
Tank gave a low whistle; “Sounds like you got the best out of that deal.” He looked down at the Pokeball he was holding suspiciously. “Is there something wrong with her?”
“No, she's fine.  The Tamer…What was his name? Oh, yeah!  The guy's name was Wakka!  Anyway, this Wakka said that things just weren't working out with her and he'd rather pass her on to someone else.  At any rate, about an hour after I had traded for her he,” here Bobby nodded toward the unconscious form of Kuno. “Came in and challenged me to a Pokegirl battle with scavenge rules.  He won and took the Sorceress.  Now, you've beaten him and taken the Sorceress from him.” Bobby smiled; “So I guess you can see why I was laughing.”
“Yeah,” Tank answered with his own smile.  “She should make a good addition to my Harem, though.”
“Well, if we're all through here I think it's time to take Mr. Kuno back to the station,” Sgt. Brady said.  After another round of handshakes and some farewells the police officer and his Officer Jenny began dragging Kuno's body out of the PokeGym, indifferent to the bumps and bruises they were inflicting on him.
Tank smiled a bit cruelly at this, then shook hands with Bobby once more and said, “Goodbye,” to the Gym Leader.  Then it was time to pick up Washu at the hotel, shoulder his overloaded backpack and hit the road leading up and out of the valley Permafrost was located in, heading deeper into the mountains.