Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Storm Warning-Part 1 ❯ Chapter 19

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

This story contains scenes of explicit sex, naughty words, and other horrible, offensive things.  If you are underage in you house, village, town, city, community, state, province, country, or continent: READ NO FURTHER!  If that type of thing offends your tender sensibilities, or you are stupid: READ NO FURTHER!  All characters are the copyright of their respective creators and/or owners; no copyright infringement is intended by this story.  Any resemblance to people, places, or situations alive, dead, or otherwise is purely coincidental.
 
 
Chapter 19
That Evening, 7:14 PM
The Sun's light was still evident in the sky and the tops of the trees, but those same trees created a shadowy, slightly chilly area in the glade Tank and his Harem were camped in.  Tank gave another stir to the curry bubbling in a pot suspended over one campfire before brining up a spoon full and tasting it.  Nodding his head in satisfaction he looked at the pot of boiling rice over the second fire he had set up.  Then, noticing the avid stares of Asuka, Kodachi, Ryoko, and Washu on their cooking dinner, he smiled.  “Just a few more minutes ladies.  Actually,” he added reaching behind him to pull out a Pokeball from his backpack.  “Now that we have a little time it might be a good idea to meet our new companion.”
After leaving Permafrost Tank had waited until it was time for lunch to release his Pokegirls so they could accompany him on his hike into the mountains.  He hadn't wanted to create any disturbances with any people he ran into.  As they had trekked higher up into the mountains he had conducted some light training, experimenting with different combinations of the Pokegirls to see what each could do and how well they worked with one another.  Although these were just preliminary try-outs it was clear that Washu had been correct in saying that she fit best in a support role.  The red-haired Pokegirl did have some combat skills, being able to produce similar energy bolts as her daughter as well as a few other tricks, but overall the advice she was able to give was much more valuable.  Now it was time to meet the new member of their team.  As a Sorceress her magical skills would certainly be of great aid to his Harem.  Tank hoped she would fit in well with the others.
The familiar beam of red light washed over the muscular Tamer and his Pokegirls before revealing his new Sorceress.  She was fairly tall, probably about 5' 10” making her just slightly smaller than Washu in her mature form.  This new Pokegirl was bustier, however, as was clearly revealed by her unusual clothing; a dark grey, almost black dress which had a low scooped bosom with a whitish-grey furred collar that allowed the tops of her pale bountiful breasts to be seen.  The upper half of the dress was cinched tightly around her body by a bustier that was an even darker shade of grey and in many ways resembled a corset.  While this, in and of itself, was not too strange the bottom of it was certainly more so.  The top half of the dress seemed to be made of silk, but the bottom was cut away to reveal a strange conglomeration of black leather straps and steel buckles.
These various strips of leather crossed enough to mostly conceal her legs, but provided enough gaps to show that they were encased in some kind of black fishnet stockings that extended about three-quarters of the way up her thighs and to give hints of their loveliness.  The Sorceress's hair was a straight, dark, glossy black and was probably quite long, but at the moment was pulled up on top of her head in an elaborate coif consisting of several thin braids and numerous hair pins, picks and other decorations.  This hairstyle, however, still left a thick shock of hair falling down in front of her face to cover her left eye.  Her right eye burned a dull crimson, rather shocking compared to her extremely pale skin while her lips and fingernails were a pale purple, whether natural or from makeup Tank was unable to tell.  Finally she was wearing several necklaces of different designs and a number of earrings, rings and bracelets as well.
On appearing in the campsite the Sorceress blinked her eyes a few times and then looked around calmly.  Finally she spoke, her voice low and fairly unemotional, more like an Ice Maiden than what Tank would have been expecting from one of the often temperamental Sorceresses.  “Where am I?  Who are you?”
Tank stood up and extended his hand to the lovely Pokegirl, “Hello, my name's Tank and I'm a Tamer.” The Sorceress looked at it imperturbably for several moments before slowly reaching out to shake it.  Tank went on, “As for where you are; we're in the Elsinore Mountains about a day's journey from the town of Permafrost.  By the way, what's your name?”
Again the Sorceress looked around before responding, again in the same cool voice, “My name is Lulu.  I do not see Wakka.  Did you win me from him in a Pokegirl battle?  Are you now my Tamer?”
Tank paused before answering; “Well, I am your Tamer now, but I didn't win you from Wakka.  From what I understand he traded you to the PokeGym Leader in Permafrost.”
“Traded me?” Lulu arched one thin eyebrow at that.  “I see.  So then you won me from this PokeGym Leader?”
“Actually, no,” Tank said smiling slightly. “Another Tamer beat the PokeGym Leader and claimed you through the scavenge rules.  Then I in turn beat him and also claimed you, which brings us to the present.”
“I see,” Lulu said once more.  “I seem to be quite in demand, except from Wakka, of course.”  Once again she peered about herself before asking, “When you acquired me was there a small wooden casket sent to accompany me?”
Tank blinked in some surprise.  “No, I'm afraid not,” he answered.  “Neither the Gym Leader nor the Tamer I beat mentioned anything about it.  Maybe that first Tamer, Wakka, still has it.”
“Perhaps so,” Lulu commented in her usual detached voice.  “It would be nice to…take it up with Wakka if we get the chance.” Tank had just met Lulu for the first time, but even he could sense a certain edginess to her voice by the slight stress she put on that last part of her statement.  He didn't think he would want to be this Wakka if Lulu ever ran into him again.
“I suppose so,” Tank admitted a bit nervously.  “At any rate let me introduce you to my other Pokegirls.  I'll go in the order of how long they've been with me.  First of all, this is Asuka,” Tank turned to his Succubus, who smiled rather lasciviously at the beautiful Sorceress.  In place of her shredded jumpsuit, Asuka had chosen a crimson two piece brassier and thong bikini bottom that exposed almost as much of her reddish-toned skin as her previous outfit did.  It was accentuated by a few strips of black leather that crossed and crisscrossed in different places.
“Next is Kodachi Kuno,” Tank indicated the Dominatrix who looked coolly at the Sorceress and commanded; “You will call me the Black Rose.”  In place of her green leotard Kodachi was now wearing a black leather corset that was tightly cinched around her waist, accentuating and pushing up her plump breasts.  Black leather short shorts, black rubber gloves that extended up past her biceps and black rubber leggings that extended from the midpoint of her thighs downward to blend into a pair of high-heeled, knee-high leather boots completed her ensemble.  To Tank the whole thing seemed incredibly uncomfortable and impractical, but the Dominatrix had shown her ability to move easily as well as to fight in it.  Maybe it had something to do with her natural abilities as a Dominatrix Pokegirl.
“This is Ryoko,” Tank gestured to the Space Kit who was lounging up on a tree branch at the edge of the clearing.  The blue furred Pokegirl gave a wave at the Sorceress, her amber eyes gleaming in the firelight.  Ryoko was still wearing her normal black and red two-piece jumpsuit, but it was concealed by the garments she had chosen to wear over it.  These clothes were an off-white tunic belted at the waist with a black silk sash and a short, waist-length coat with one orange and one black sleeve.  It was an odd combination, especially with her blue fur, but it seemed to suit her.
“And last, but certainly not least, is Washu,” the newest Pokegirl was still in her girlish form, sitting on a log next to the fire tapping furiously away on her numerous computers, a pair of wire-rimmed glasses sitting on the end of her nose.  She gave a short wave at Lulu without taking her eyes off her computer screens; Tank was quite sure she was conducting an in-depth analysis of the other Pokegirl.  Washu was clad in the same kind of clothes that she had been wearing when Tank first met her: a combination dark green dress and lab coat bound at her waist with a light yellow sash.
Lulu nodded gravely at each Pokegirl in turn, her crimson eyes going over each one in turn.  It might have been Tank's imagination, but her eyes seemed to linger a bit on Kodachi.  Tank shrugged that off and said, “Well, I'm sure we'll have time to get to know each other better.  Why don't we have dinner?”  Tank began to serve up plates of food and his Pokegirls surrounded him in a flash.  Lulu looked on in silent amazement for a few minutes before joining the group around the campfires.
Two Hours Later
Tank paused in his licking of Lulu's hairless cunt to frown and sigh slightly.  The Sorceress' smooth and completely shaved slit had been only one of a number of surprises for Tank this night.  The most important of them was this; this Taming was simply not going well.  Lulu seemed to be enjoying the Taming, at least to a certain extent.  Tank had felt the Sorceress tremble through a minor orgasm and another one trembled through her as he gave a sudden suck on her prominent clit.  Yes, she was enjoying it, but…But she wasn't reaching the level of excitement and wildness that Tank was coming to expect from his Pokegirls.  Tank certainly didn't consider himself a Pokegirl expert, but he was sure that a Sorceress who hadn't undergone Taming for several days should be responding a bit more enthusiastically, but no matter what he did Lulu just didn't seem to be loosening up all that much.
Tank frowned again and began working his way back up the Sorceress' lovely body, licking and nipping at her pale flawless skin occasionally, bringing slight cries of pleasure from her.  I need to find the key thing that excites her, Tank thought as he reached Lulu's bountiful breasts.  Pausing to spend some time on those beautiful wonders, suddenly Tank noticed that the nipples on each large orb were marked as if for piercings.  What's up with that?! Tank asked himself curiously.  Then suddenly he remembered the way the Sorceress' reddish eyes had seemed to dwell on his Dominatrix, Kodachi.  I wonder…
Tank abruptly gave the two erect nipples before him a sharp, tight squeeze and Lulu's reaction was immediate; “AAAuuuuuaaaauuunnnnnhhhhh!!” A moaning cry of release, which Tank felt quivering throughout her body.  “Do you like that, my little Lulu?” the husky Tamer asked, squeezing the Sorceress' large breasts a bit more roughly than he knew his other Pokegirls preferred.
For Lulu, however, this seemed to be just fine as she cried out in desire once again.  “Oooooooooaaaaauuuuuhhhhhh!!  Yyeeeessssss!!  Just like thaaaaaaattt, Llllooooooorrrrrdd!!!”
Evidently Lulu is a bit of a submissive under her cool exterior, Tank thought as he tried to figure our what to do next.  Well, I guess I don't have to worry about hurting her, he figured.  Working on that preliminary pretext, the muscular tamer abruptly thrust his thick, erect cock into the Pokegirl's cunt.  The sudden intrusion was eased by his previous efforts as well as her mounting arousal at his rougher treatment.  “Uuuuuhhhhhnnnn!” Tank groaned at the feel of the Sorceress' gushing pussy.  He didn't pause, though, but immediately began thrusting hard and fast into her, making her big breasts bounce furiously at his assault.  Simultaneously he bit at her slender, pale neck while he used his left hand to pin her wrists up above her head.
The helplessness of her situation was definitely a turn on for Lulu who immediately began orgasming hard at his forceful treatment of her.  That's better, he thought.  But what to do next?  Tank wasn't really a violent kind of person, at least not with his Pokegirls in their Taming sessions.  It was clear, however, that it was the kind of thing that turned on his Pokegirl, so he had to do something to make this Taming session a success for them both.  Keeping her hands pinned with his left hand he used his right hand to forcefully grip the Sorceress' throat while he continued to pump in and out of her.  Clenching it tightly he kissed her roughly, his thrusts shaking her body like a rag doll.  “Cum for me!” He hissed at her, hoping that it would help push her to the next level.
“Uuuuhhhhggghhh!!  AAaaaauuuuuuhhhhh!!  OOoooouuuuaaahhhh!!  LLlooooorrrdddd!!” Lulu came, then again, again and yet again.  Each climax wracked her body like an earthquake and Tank could feel her vagina clenching tightly along the length of dick as he jammed it in and out of her.  Tank gritted his teeth at that pleasurable sensation but kept up the furious pace of his stokes, knowing that it would drive his Pokegirl crazy.
“Tell me you like it!  Tell me what you desire, bitch!!” The muscular Tamer continued his pummeling assault of the Sorceress' body.
“Yyyeeessss!!” Lulu suddenly screamed.  “I'm a bitch!!  Your bitch, Lord!!” The Pokegirl reveled in the derogatory name, thrashing about as she came once more.
Tank ground his teeth at the incredible feel of his Pokegirl's cunt squeezing about him, urging him on to his own orgasm.  Savoring the pleasure welling up within him, the teenager tightened his grip on the Sorceress, increasing her discomfort, but at the same time heightening her delight.  “Take it!” He bellowed.  “Take it!!”
“Yyeeessss, my Looorrd!!” Lulu screamed in acceptance.  “Give it to me!!!  Give me you cum!!”
Tank was ready to do that, but seeing his Pokegirl's jumping, sweat-streaked tits he had a sudden idea.  Releasing his hold on her wrists and throat, leaving behind red finger marks on her lily-white skin, Tank yanked his throbbing cock out of Lulu's clinging cunt with a squelching `Pop!'  Before the startled Pokegirl could react to this sudden change, the blonde-haired Tamer had move up onto her heaving torso, shoving his juice-covered prick in between her large orbs of tit flesh.  Lulu simply stared up in disbelief for a few moments, but Tank brought her back to reality with a light but pointed slap to the face.  “Push them together, Lulu!  You know what to do!!” Tank commanded harshly, hoping he wasn't pushing his luck.
“Yes, Lord!” The Sorceress avowed happily, pushing her breasts to produce a soft, heavenly valley for Tank to enjoy himself in.  “Use me!!” She offered, rubbing her large tits vigorously on his large erection in an attempt to stimulate her Tamer even more.  “Fuck me, Lord!!  Spray meeeee!!!!”
Tank grunted at the glorious feeling of a willing Pokegirl tit-fucking him, quivering and trembling under his sweating body.  “Uuuuuuaaaaauuuuoohhhhh!!” With a sudden jerking spasm he climaxed, his jism shooting out to coat Lulu's face and breasts as spurt after spurt of cum jetted out to drench the Sorceress.  She simply gasped, however, experiencing another climax of her own at the degrading feeling of her Tamer's cum splashing over her face.
Lulu eagerly leaned her head forward to lick and suckle at the source of the rain of sperm, eager to get more.  Tank groaned at the feeling of her nimble, questing tongue slurping around the head of his penis, even dipping into the slit itself in order to get as much of his semen as possible.  Her eyes burned even redder as she looked up into his gaping face, his cum glazing her glorious face.  “Thank you, Lord!” She sighed before suddenly dropping off into a deep slumber, overwhelmed by the sensations of her Taming.
Tank carefully pulled his cock out of Lulu's tight, even if unconscious grasp.  He shook his head in appreciation as he looked down on her lovely, sleeping form.  Well, she should definitely get along well with Kodachi, he thought sardonically as he began cleaning up the lightly snoring Pokegirl.  That image started the teenager thinking about the future and a topic that had been bothering him for quite some while.
During this next Taming journey I won't have the time to Tame each of my Pokegirls individually, he thought.  At times I'll have to conduct group Taming sessions, so I need to figure out how to group them together so that each has a fair share of attention.  I can't group Asuka and Kodachi together, despite the fact their Pokegirl breeds generally do well together; there's too much bad blood between those two They obey me in combat and in normal situations, but in Tamings there would be too much rivalry and conflict for them to get much out of the experience.  Also, I don't think I can put Ryoko and Washu together as they're mother and daughter and that's a bit too much for me to even consider.  Kodachi and Lulu, however…That seems to be a match made by Sukebe himself.  And Washu and Asuka seemed to get together well enough.  I'll just have to see how the other potential groupings work out.  But no matter what I do I must make sure that everyone gets an individual Taming session regularly.  Tank sighed at the complexities of figuring out what to do with his Pokegirls in the future.  This was necessary not only to be fair but to make sure that they each recognized him as their Tamer and were loyal to him.
Tank finished washing up Lulu and stared at her in silent tribute for a few moments before placing her back in her Pokeball.  Twisting his head to either side, the young Tamer stretched out his muscles with an abrupt popping noise.  Reaching into the sack in one corner of the tent he pulled out a Pokeball.  Maybe it's time to let Kodachi know what she's got in store in the future, he thought with a silent laugh.