Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Storm Warning-Part 1 ❯ Chapter 22

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

This story contains scenes of explicit sex, naughty words, and other horrible, offensive things.  If you are underage in you house, village, town, city, community, state, province, country, or continent: READ NO FURTHER!  If that type of thing offends your tender sensibilities, or you are stupid: READ NO FURTHER!  All characters are the copyright of their respective creators and/or owners; no copyright infringement is intended by this story.  Any resemblance to people, places, or situations alive, dead, or otherwise is purely coincidental.
 
 
Chapter 22
3 Hours Later
Tank exited the tent, feeling quite achy after the extended Taming session with his newest Pokegirl.  The chill of the night air, even in June, soon quickened his movements, however, and he was soon next to the campfire where he dragged on a sweatshirt, pants and shoes.  Luckily it had stopped raining shortly before they had set up camp for the night, so he wasn't getting soaked from above any more.  The ground was still wet, however, so he had to be careful where he sat down.  After starting the fire hours before, he and his Pokegirls had set out their wet clothes around it to dry out and he had made dinner before starting his Taming session with his Artit Wolf.  Surprisingly, they were all still sitting around the campfire doing different things.
Lulu was doing some sewing, a skill she was quite good at, which had been a rather surprising revelation.  Thinking he would probably win the match against Tatewaki Kuno, Tank had picked up some extra clothes for whoever his new Pokegirl might be.  Not knowing which Pokegirl he might get, he had just picked clothes of a slightly larger than average size, figuring they'd be good enough and handed them over to Lulu once she joined them.  Since then in her spare time the Sorceress had been adjusting them to fit her better as well as adding some decoration to them.  Apparently she had made all of own clothes herself.
Ryoko was hovering in mid air, chewing on an apple and looking bored while Asuka was slowly unfolding and folding her wings; apparently drying them out and also trying to get rid of some stiffness.  Kodachi was rubbing some kind of ointment into bits of leather clothing; boots, gloves, straps, etc.  Washu, as usual, was fiddling with her computers, but she stopped to look up at her Tamer as he entered the firelight.  Once he had dressed and found a place to sit down she asked; “So, I take it that Artit Wolf will be joining us?  Have you settled on a name for her?”
“I talked it over with her and we decided on Miluska,” Tank said, twisting his back and neck slightly as he tried to work out some of the kinks in his muscles.
Kodachi gave a final swipe to the glove she was currently working on and then commented dismissively; “Talk with her?  Fah!  What could some Feral-born barbarian say?”
Before Tank could reply, Washu spoke up, “While it's true that Feral Pokegirls can't use words or speak like domesticated Pokegirls, that doesn't mean they are unable to communicate or show what they feel, Kodachi.” The Dominatrix gave the smaller, red-haired Pokegirl a hard stare at this correction, but Washu was not one to be intimidated by anyone.
Not wanting the staring contest to stretch on any longer, Tank interrupted mildly, “Yes, well, at any rate, when I suggested it as a name she seemed to approve of it and responded to it later on happily enough.  So, unless she changes her mind, we'll be using that as her name, OK?”
“Is that why we're out here in the wilderness, Tank?” Ryoko asked, turning over in mid-air to float on her stomach and throwing the remainder of her apple core into the merrily burning fire.  “Are we just looking for some strong Pokegirls for you to catch?” The other Pokegirls stopped their various activities to focus their attention on Tank at that question.  He hadn't told any of them exactly why he wanted to come out here to the Tundral Plain and Ryoko's suggestion seemed like a logical one.  Most Tamers traveled to various wild places as part of their Taming journeys in search of strong Feral Pokegirls to add to their Harems.  If that was Tank's purpose then they were all of two minds about it.
Of course, having more and stronger Pokegirls in one's Harem was a good thing on many levels.  It certainly increased the chances of survival for everyone in the group.  Also, it meant it was more likely for Tank to win in various Pokegirl battles, meaning there was less chance they would be claimed by some other, less kindly Tamer.  On the other hand, more Pokegirls meant less personal attention for each of them, which was not so great.  And, even worse, there was the chance that they could be rotated into storage, which would result in fewer Tamings and much less freedom.
Tank was unusual among Tamers in allowing his Pokegirls to remain out of their Pokeballs almost all the time.  Most Tamers only released their Pokegirls when they needed to use them for some reason: a battle, Tamings, etc.  Asuka and Kodachi were now very used to being able to move around freely, while Ryoko and Washu, of course, had never had much experience of being continually cooped up in a Pokeball.  Lulu certainly had been in such a situation before and was not looking forward to repeating the experience.  Thus, all the Pokegirls in his Harem were a bit leery and ambivalent about Tank searching for and obtaining any more Pokegirls.
Tank, knowing their fears, smiled reassuringly; “No, that's not my primary reason for coming out here, Ryoko.” He went on warningly, however, when he saw the smiles of relaxation appear on their faces: “Of course, if we do run into any good Pokegirls, we will be trying to capture them, but that's a secondary objective.”
“So, why are we out here, Master?” Asuka asked in her ever-seductive voice.
Her young Tamer answered her question with another one; “Well, have any of you heard of Auguste St. Clerc?” His query was met with nods by Washu and Lulu; an assured, confident one by the scientific Pokegirl, a slightly hesitant one by the Sorceress.  Asuka and Kodachi both furrowed their brows as they evidently tried to remember some dimly recalled information.  Ryoko simply stared at him blankly, obviously having no idea what he was talking about.  “Hmmm…Washu, maybe you'd better run over his history to refresh everyone's memory.”
A wide grin appeared on the scientific Pokegirl's face at this and she immediately put her glasses on the tip of her nose and assumed her most professorial expression; she loved a chance to lecture.  The other Pokegirls all rolled their eyes heaven ward and pasted somewhat sickly smiles on their faces, except for Ryoko who, having been exposed to Washu's dry as dust addresses the most, simply gave a groan of despair.  Tank was just happy she hadn't whipped out a podium and a mortarboard as she was known to do on occasion.
“Auguste St. Clerc was a Tamer who was born in McKenzie City of the Great White League approximately one hundred years ago,” Washu began, ignoring the byplay of the other Pokegirls and speaking in her pedantic, lecturing voice, so different from her usual energetic tone.  “Slightly over 78 years ago he and a group of Pokegirls, mainly Huskies but there were also two Ice Maidens, set off on a trip of exploration into the same Tundral Plains that we are now camping on.  His plan was to reach the Hoarfrost Glacier and traverse over it northward, passing through the North Pole and then crossing down either into the northern part of the Extreme League or Edo League, depending on which was passable and more convenient.  The Tamer and his Pokegirls set off in early spring and Auguste St. Clerc was never seen again.”
Washu paused, letting the other Pokegirl's interest in her story build up before she went on, “Two and a half years later, however, the League office received an emergency call from one of the automated PokeCenters in the middle of the La Rose Mountain chain.  They responded as quickly as they could, but were delayed by bad weather.  When they finally reached the PokeCenter, they found the door wide open and inside the thin, emaciated body of a dead Huskie!”  Once again Washu waited, milking the moment for all it was worth.  Unlike what normally happened when she lectured she had an audience that was on the edge of their seats.
“The Huskie was soon identified as one of the Pokegirls St. Clerc had taken on his northern trek.  On her body was found his Pokedex, but it had been badly damaged by combat, exposure to the elements and similar harsh treatment, so no data could be obtained from it.  Also with the Huskie, however, were the remains of a written diary or log book of the journey.  Unfortunately, it too was in bad shape and only a few scraps of information could be discerned.  From what the investigators could make out St. Clerc and his Pokegirls had been able to make their way to the North Pole, but failed in their attempts to find passage on the other side of it.  They had turned back, but ran out of supplies, suffered a number of attacks from Feral Pokegirls on the Hoarfrost Glacier as well as trouble from the inhospitable climate there.  Finally, there seems to have been some kind of terrible accident that left only the one Huskie ambulatory.  She had been sent to bring back word of their fate, but had gotten lost and confused on the featureless glacier and Tundral Plains.  By the time she finally reached the PokeCenter her body had simply given out on her.  For years various search parties and groups of adventurous Tamers went out looking for St. Clerc or his remains, but no trace of him and his party has ever been found.”
There was dead silence around the campsite except for the crackling flames of the campfire at the grim conclusion to the tale.  Each of the Pokegirls seemed so deeply affected by it that when Tank at last cleared his throat to refocus their attention, several of them gave little jumps of startlement, making Washu grin happily that her story had been a rousing success.
“Yes, well,” Tank started speaking.  “As Washu mentioned Auguste St. Clerc was born in McKenzie city and five years after the final survivor of his party showed up he was declared legally dead even though no one could find his body.  In his will he made a number of bequests to different groups and one of these was to his old school, which was the one I happened to attend.  Basically his bequest consisted of a lot of books about Pokegirls, being a Tamer, and so on.  Anyway, when I definitely decided to become a Tamer myself four or five years ago, I began to read up on the subject as much as I could using the League library, the city library and even my own school's library.  And, in some dusty, forgotten corner of the school library I stumbled across the books that St. Clerc had left to the school.
“When I first looked through them I thought they were pretty useless since they were so old and out of date, but then I found a stack of really weather-beaten journals.  Thumbing through them I realized that they were St. Clerc's personal records of his Taming journeys, right from day one!  I was pretty excited about them since I figured such first-hand information would be useful so I started to read through them.  There were a lot of good tips and interesting facts in them, but my real discovery was in the second-to-last logbook.  In that one I discovered the real reason for his adventure to the Hoarfrost Glacier: Hyper-Stones!”
“Hyper-Stones?” Asuka interrupted.  “What are those, Master?”
Before the young Tamer could reply, Washu jumped in; “An excellent question, young Succubus! Hyper-Stones are legendary Evolutionary Stones.  Supposedly they come in the same types as normal Evolutionary Stones, but are 2, 3, or some say even 10 times more powerful!  If they truly exist, one would be able to create very powerful Pokegirls with them, but no one has ever been able to bring one to light.” She looked at Tank speculatively, “The rumors about these Hyper-Stones say that they can be created in only the purest conditions, so I presume St. Clerc went to the North Pole to find Ice Hyper-Stones.  Is that correct?”
Tank nodded his head in confirmation, adding; “Yeah, St. Clerc had come across the records of previous explorers of the Hoarfrost Glacier and he felt that those writings indicated the presence of Hyper-Stones.”
“Well, you're not planning to go all the way to the North Pole on just the ramblings of some crazy fool, are you Tank?” Ryoko asked incredulously, swooping down from the air to stand in front of him.  “I mean, I know we've got some cold weather clothes and everything but there's no way we have enough grub for a trip like that!”
Tank smiled and patted a dry spot beside him for Ryoko to sit down on before responding.  “No, I definitely don't plan on going to the North Pole, Ryoko.  You're right, there's no way we'd make it.  But, then we don't have to go to the North Pole to get Hyper-Stones.” Seeing all of his Pokegirls' eyes on him he explained.
“After finding out about St. Clerc's plan to obtain Ice Hyper-Stones from the North Pole I began spending a lot of time the League Library.  You see, in that library they have the remains of his final journal preserved in a glass display as a kind of memorial to him and his Pokegirls.  Knowing what his real plan was for his trip some of the parts of the journal that hadn't made sense to the investigators, parts which they thought showed he had started losing his mind, became clearer to me.  Working on those scraps of his logbook and going over maps of the Hoarfrost Glacier I became convinced that he had succeeded in finding and bringing back Ice Hyper-Stones before perishing in that final accident.  Also, I think I've been able to narrow down the area that that disaster took place in, so hopefully all we need to do is go there, search around and come out with the first ever examples of Hyper-Stones.” Tank summed up his plan and looked at his Pokegirls.  “So, what do you think?” He asked them.
At first each Pokegirl looked uneasily at one another, but then they began to speak up.  “Let me make sure I've got this straight,” Asuka began.  “You are planning to find some legendary, powerful Evolution Stones…”
“But no one has ever come across such Stones at any time in the past or has any solid evidence about them…” Lulu continued coolly.
“But you're going to believe the words written down almost a hundred years ago by some guy you've never met that they exist…” Kodachi took over.
“And from the flimsy evidence of his torn-up, half-crazed scribblings you are assuming he succeeded in finding these mythical Stones and bringing them back…” Ryoko went on sarcastically.
“And that you can find them on the deadly, featureless Hoarfrost Glacier where no one has ever found the slightest trace of him or his party before despite nearly a hundred years-worth of searches.” Washu concluded pointedly.  “Is that about right?”
Tank pursed his lips and rubbed his hair thoughtfully before a few moments before smiling and saying, “Yeah, I think that sums it up perfectly!”
Once again his Pokegirls looked at each other searchingly before responding.
“Sounds like fun!” his Succubus chortled.
“There should be plenty of opportunities to work on my magical skills in such an environment,” his black-haired Sorceress observed.
“The Black Rose's whip will enforce chastisement on any Feral who is foolish enough to oppose us!” The Dominatrix cackled.
“Plundering the dead is always a good way to get loot,” noted the Space Kit.
“Observation of Pokegirls in their natural habitat is one of the best ways to advance the frontiers of scientific research,” his erudite Pokegirl remarked.
Tank smiled warmly at them before finally laughing out loud.  “Thanks guys,” he eventually said.  “I really appreciate it.  Now we'd all better turn in,” he announced, standing up and gesturing for them to do the same.  “We've got some long days ahead of us and we're going to need our rest.”
“Aren't you going to show us how much you appreciate us, Master?” Asuka suggested archly, sauntering up to him and brushing her large breasts against his muscular chest.
“Yeah, Tank,” Ryoko agreed, grabbing one of his arms.  “What kind of a Tamer would pass up the chance to encourage his poor, pitiful Pokegirls on the eve of a death-defying trip with a nice, brisk Taming?”
“Hey!  Uh, wait a minute ladies,” Tank protested a bit feebly as he was hemmed in by his Pokegirls.
“Tank-sama,” Kodachi purred, lewdly cupping one of Lulu's breasts as she spoke.  “I've been meaning to speak to you about Lu-chan.  She needs some…discipline.”
The Sorceress began trembling at this, but added quietly, “Yes, Lord.  I've been a bad Pokegirl.  Please correct me.”
“Well, Tank.  I guess it's decided,” Washu declared now in her mature form.  As the other four Pokegirls began herding their young Tamer toward the tent, Washu led the way, commenting as she did so; “Actually, this would be a good opportunity for me to try out a few new inventions I've been working on.” As the tent flap fell closed, one could just start to hear her say, “You see, what you do first is stick this part up…”
****************************************************** ****************

HOLY CHRIST, THIS A LONG STORY!!!!  That is definitely my first reaction on finishing this, the first part (YIKES!) of a tale of unknown length.  My second reaction is that this took an even longer time to write.  I first started to vaguely dream up the basic idea for this story about three years ago or so, but didn't start putting it down into writing until about a year and a half ago.  Then there were the usual computer crashes, losses of inspiration, attractions to other writing ideas, and just pure laziness that always accompanies my blundering forays with
the keyboard.  But, at last, it is done.  For now.
For those of you who are interested in the background for this story and would like to know more about the world of Pokegirls, I would strongly recommend joining the following Yahoo group: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ThePokegirlWorldRedux
It has a lot of great information, stories, pictures and ideas about Pokegirls, their world, history, etc.  Actually, I didn't stumble across this group until I was almost finished writing this story.  I did change some things, the names of a couple of kinds of Pokegirls, etc. to match what had already been created by other authors (thanks very much for the work, by the way!), but other things I left as they were.
The most obvious one of these differences is the Great White League itself, its history, geography etc.  One reason I didn't change it is that I would have had to make wholesale changes throughout my story and I frankly didn't want to be bothered.  But also, as I mentioned at the beginning of this story, you can simply take this as another dimension, reality or whatever, and that things occurred a little differently in my Pokegirl World than in others.  To be honest, I don't think it's all that big a deal.  If you do, sorry, but that's the way it goes sometimes.
Finally, I would again like to extend my thanks to all the previous writers of Pokegirl stories out there, you all did an excellent job and helped me to continue plugging away at this tome.  There have also, of course, been writers of other types of stories who were equally inspirational, although I'm not going to write down a list of them here.  But thanks to everyone who has ever put pen to paper or finger to keyboard to write about their fantasies, whatever they may be.  Of course, if anyone out there has any comments, complaints, or quibbles, please pass them along.  I can't promise I'll agree with them all, but I'll certainly read them at any rate.
Take care everyone and maybe someday I'll finish writing the next part.  But I certainly wouldn't hold your breath, unless you are wondering whether a purple complexion would complement your hairstyle.  In that case, hold away!
Bye,
 Null Factor