Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Storm Warning-Part 1 ❯ Chapter 21

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

This story contains scenes of explicit sex, naughty words, and other horrible, offensive things.  If you are underage in you house, village, town, city, community, state, province, country, or continent: READ NO FURTHER!  If that type of thing offends your tender sensibilities, or you are stupid: READ NO FURTHER!  All characters are the copyright of their respective creators and/or owners; no copyright infringement is intended by this story.  Any resemblance to people, places, or situations alive, dead, or otherwise is purely coincidental.
 
 
Chapter 21
That Evening
Tank quietly watched the newly captured Artit Wolf eat her dinner voraciously.  She seemed to be enjoying it greatly even if the heat and spiciness of the chili had surprised her at first.  She wasn't, however, a clean eater and that was going to be something they might need to work on.  As the Pokegirl fed she kept a wary eye on the human in the tent with her as he remained crouched in the corner observing her.  Luckily Washu had done some of her technological magic in Permafrost and managed to create what she called a `sub-space pocket' in the tent so that it was much larger than it used to be, otherwise there was no way both Tank and the Artit Wolf could have fit so comfortably within it.  The scientific genius had told her Tamer she could have made it even better with more time, but Tank had wanted to get moving away from the town and onto new adventures as soon as possible.
Because it was the beginning of summer, the Artit Wolf's long, somewhat shaggy fur was not the pure white most closely associated with them.  Instead, for better camouflage in the warmer months, her pelt had changed to a grayish-brown with streaks and flecks of black, white, and silver within in it.  A large patch on her front and belly, as well as the end of her stiff, fluffy tail, remained white.  The short, wavy hair on her head was brilliant silver and the features under that hair were much closer to her animal namesake than Ryoko's similarity to any cat.  The Artit Wolf had a somewhat elongated snout, wide, extremely clear blue eyes and pointy, triangular ears that popped out from her silver hair and occasionally flicked restlessly towards Tank. 
The most noticeable thing about this Pokegirl, though, was her sheer size, reaching the seven foot mark when she stood up on her crooked hind legs.  If her legs had been straight like a human's rather than reversed like a wolf or dog's she probably would have topped eight feet.  It was clear she spent a lot of time on all fours, but it also seemed obvious she could move with equal ease on just her hind feet.  Those hind feet were definitely very paw-like while her front hands were much closer to normal hands although a bit stubbier for their size than the average.  Short claws tipped each of the Pokegirl's fingers and toes, while sharp teeth flashed as she gulped down the last of the chili in the pot.
Noticing that she had finished, Tank reached out of the tent flap to grab a second bowl of food.  Moving slowly and calmly he paced forward to the much larger and stronger, but still wary Artit Wolf.  He then placed to bowl down in front of her, but this time he didn't back away, instead remaining crouched down by the Feral Pokegirl.  She looked at him suspiciously for a few moments, but the draw of the food soon overcame her reluctance and she moved forward to begin gulping it down.  Once he thought she had settled down a bit, Tank cautiously reached out to place one hand on her shoulder.  The Artit Wolf stiffened and looked at him again, but when he did nothing more than gently pet her she evidently decided to ignore him and get back to eating.
While she fed Tank continued to pet and scratch her fur and body along her shoulders and between her shoulder blades.  As he did so he marveled at the feel of her mighty muscles moving under her skin, almost like living bands of steel; this was one powerful Pokegirl!  By the time the silver-haired Artit Wolf had finished her meal and began slurping up some water from a different bowl, she seemed to have become adjusted to Tank's presence.  He, in the meantime, had kept up his contact with her, rubbing and stroking her body, even scratching up around her ears.  Whenever he hit a particularly nice spot, the Pokegirl would pause in her eating or drinking, closing her eyes in pleasure.  To encourage him to continue she began leaning into him heavily, almost knocking him over due to the differences in their body mass.
Tank continued his actions, letting the Artit Wolf's enjoyment of his touch as well as his scent as a man work on her natural desires as a Pokegirl.  Although she had almost certainly never had a Taming with a human before, perhaps never having even seen one, she still had the genetic drive built into all Pokegirls.  All Tank had to do was be a little patient, not rush things too much and she should soon fall right into his lap.  Despite these expectations Tank was still surprised when the large Pokegirl did exactly that; toppling onto him, knocking him on his back, and placing her heavy upper body on his lap.  The Artit Wolf gave little whining cries of desire for the short time it took Tank to regain his balance and push himself upright to resume his petting of her.  Once it began again, however, the silver-haired Pokegirl closed her eyes and simply panted, her tail flopping heavily back and forth in pleasure.
Lying there with her face so close to his groin, the Pokegirl quickly noticed the aroma coming from his penis.  That scent, of course, kicked in several behavioral patterns inherent in her breed of Pokegirls and it wasn't long until even Tank's attenuated sense of smell could pick up the fragrance of the Artit Wolf's own arousal.  Like Ryoko's vaginal juices, the trickle of excitement from the other furry Pokegirl's cunt had a strong, musky aroma, but was in no way offensive; it was simply distinctive.
Taking the increasing scent of sexual enjoyment coming from the Artit Wolf as a good sign, Tank reached down her body and began rubbing the white-furred stomach and breasts of the Pokegirl.  Those breasts were quite large, certainly bigger than Lulu's, whose bust was second only to Asuka's in Tank's Harem, but they didn't look so sizeable on her massive frame.  They were certainly sensitive, though, as the young Tamer's manipulation of them soon had the Pokegirl whimpering and twitching in an impassioned state.  Abruptly the Artit Wolf turned her head into Tank's crotch and began licking it wildly with her large tongue while simultaneously nuzzling it with her muzzle.  She knew there was something there she need, if not exactly what it was.
Deciding it was time to move on before the Pokegirl began using her teeth; Tank edged his way out from under the Artit Wolf and quickly removed his boxer shorts, the only item of clothing he was wearing in preparation for this moment.  Gently pushing her until she had turned back over onto her stomach, the muscular Tamer moved behind his newest Pokegirl.  He had decided to take her doggy-style for their first Taming together for a few different reasons.  The first was that it was probably the most natural one for her to use, given her breed of Pokegirl.  Secondly, she had probably undergone Tamings with her packmates in a similar position so it would feel most comfortable to her.  And finally, because Tank was a bit concerned with what she might damage she might inflict on him if he was to Tame her in another manner like the missionary position.  The Artit Wolf didn't have razor-sharp claws like Ryoko did, but she had more than enough power to rip Tank limb-from-limb in the frenzy of a Taming, so he figured it would be best to try and avoid such an occurrence.
As he approached her from behind, the silver-haired Pokegirl automatically rose onto her haunches to give him a good angle of approach.  Then, with a slight push of his hips, he pushed the broad head of his cock into her already dripping slit.  Tank noticed the Artit Wolf's eyes pop wide open at the feeling as he slowly pushed his long, thick dick up and into her channel.  Probably in the past she had only experienced the tongues or perhaps fingers of her fellow Pokegirls so this was a totally new experience for her.  With long, slow, steady thrusts the blonde-haired Tamer slid into the large Pokegirl until he was finally resting with the entire length completely jammed deep into her body, his hips resting against her furred rear end.
Asuka, with her special Succubus-inspired sexual abilities, was the only other one of his Pokegirls able to take him in fully, so Tank paused for a moment, simply making slight grinding motions with his hips, to savor the warm, wet feeling of the Artit Wolf's vagina.  She, however, would have none of that.  This was the first time she had experienced something like this and she wanted more.  Instinctively she began to rock her own body back and forth and when she noticed how her own pleasure and arousal rose with each movement, the Pokegirl immediately began to pick up the pace.  Thus, it wasn't long until she was furiously jack hammering herself on Tank's cock, barking out yipping cries of excitement every few moments.  To keep himself from being completely bowled over by the pounding force of her motions, Tank took a tight hold of her muscular hips, but other than that and trying to protect his face from her wickedly gyrating tail, he didn't have anything else to do but simply enjoy the ride.
His pride as a Tamer, of course, wouldn't allow him to take a completely passive role, though.  So when the Artit Wolf's body suddenly seized up in an orgasm about ten or fifteen minutes into the Taming, Tank took the initiative to keep up the hammering pace on his own, slicing his dick rapidly in and out of the cumming Pokegirl.  Once she recovered from her climax, she again took over the main force of the movements, with Tank rotating his hips occasionally to change the angle of his penetration into her and amplify her arousal.  Five minutes later she came again, even harder, so Tank resumed his thrusts for a minute or so until she could act once more.  Again and again this cycle repeated with each of the Artit Wolf's orgasms seeming to mount in intensity while Tank could feel his own climax coming ever nearer.
It was on the eighth or ninth such rotation that the might Pokegirl was seized by not just a single climax, but a crowning series of orgasm that made her howl her joy into the night.  The sound of the Pokegirl's intense pleasure, the feel of her rippling vaginal walls as well as the feel of her spasming muscles beneath her skin were all enough to trigger Tank's own release.  His grunting cry of release as he jetted his semen deep into the Artit Wolf's body was loud, but overwhelmed by her own wailing cries of bliss.  Finally, both of them fell quiet and collapsed forward onto the tent floor, Tank slowly rolling of the Pokegirl's gasping body to lay next to her, his own lungs gulping down needed oxygen.
After a few minutes, the Artit Wolf whined and edged next to him, before suddenly licking his face enthusiastically.  Tank laughed and tried to push her away, but soon gave it up as a lost cause as she covered his face with her wet tongue.  Instead he tried to kiss her back, but found it a difficult task as this was the first time he had attempted to kiss anyone with a muzzle.  He thought she got the idea of how he felt about her, though.
Tank would have been content to rest for a little while in one another's arms, but the newly Tamed Pokegirl wasn't ready for that.  Rather, she was eager for more action and she showed it by suddenly moving back down to his crotch, putting her tongue to use licking up their missed juices from his groin, cock, and balls.  At first Tank was a bit nervous to see her flashing teeth so near such sensitive equipment, but he soon relaxed as she gently brought him back to full mast, even using her clawed hands with surprising dexterity.  Once she had him fully erect again, the Artit Wolf gave a last, long, happy lick to his dick then straddled his body, her tail once again facing towards him, and lowered herself onto his erection.  It was only a short time until she had reached the same pounding speed she had achieved before and Tank winced slightly with each down thrust: he thought he could feel his pelvic bones creaking each time she bottomed out.  Maybe Kodachi has some bondage techniques and supplies we can use with her, Tank mused, his breath huffing out as his Artit Wolf came down particularly hard.