Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction ❯ So Happy Together ❯ chapter 32 ( Chapter 31 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
A.N. (giggle) I usually don' t put these at the front of this fic, but I wanted to let you know that this chapter (giggle) (blush) is a little lemony. ^_^ I'm not changing the rating because I talked it over with a fellow writer and he said that since my fic is so long, it's ok. AND because he tamed the love scene down for me... Thanks Random1377 ^_~ .


So Happy Together





Shinji and Rei sat Indian style, on the cold metal floor, in front of the infirmary door. They were facing each other and playing cat's cradle with her Mardi Gras beaded necklace.

Shinji marveled at the way Rei's eyes would shimmer with anticipation. He could tell that she was uncertain if whether his hand was going to get caught in-between the triangular openings. For this reason he laughed because he could also tell that she had already mentally geometrically calculated each twist and turn of the chain.

"See." The boy chuckled after his hand was freed. "It's magic!"

Rei giggled and didn't bother to explain to him that is was math, not magic. She loved his innocence, and she looooved this game!

"Again?" she asked hopefully.

Shinji smiled warmly to his wife and shook his head no. If he let her, she would play this game for hours. He knows this, because they have. Rei loved not only this game, but all the games that they *should have* played in their childhood. Games like hopscotch, tic-tac-toe, or duck duck goose (which really sucks with only two people). Rei was holding back the years because she never had a childhood.

When she pouted and poked out her bottom lip, he smiled warmly at her and pulled her into his lap. "I want to hold you now, koishii."

"Oh!" she cooed happily and leaned her back against his chest. "I'd rather you hold me too." She rested the back of her head against his shoulder, while he reached up and caressed her cheek and ran his fingers through her baby fine hair.

The male pilot wrapped his arm around his wife's slender waist and pulled her closer against him. Shinji was shocked by how tiny she was. For those who didn't know her, she appeared fragile. But for those who did know her, knew that Rei had and aura about her that made her seem bigger and stronger than she was. Her petite stature surprised him sometimes.

The first child wiggled uncomfortably in his lap, then groaned softly before she leaned forward and reached behind her back to pull out her gun.

Shinji leaned forward and looked at her curiously.

She turned slightly and calmly answered his unspoken question. "It was poking me."

"Me too." Shinji admitted as he leaned back and rubbed and soothed his groin.

A blush appeared on Rei's cheeks as she watched him, then she offered in a giggle "Want me to help you out with that?"

Shinji felt his face flush and his whole body stiffen ^_~ in response to her question. "S-s-sure!"

The first child giggled softly and shook her head. "Hentai. I wasn't being serious."

He pouted and playfully growled as he pulled her back against him. "Tricker!"

She leaned back and wiggled her toosh against his aroused member just to sexually frustrate him and laughed out "So!"

The boy raised his brow with a libidinous playfulness and mentally said <so you want be a tease, koishii... I'll show you a tease...>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gendo was pacing back and forth in the infirmary. It wasn't a stressed action, for he wasn't stressed. He was pacing because he was enjoying Kozo's discomfort when the second commander had to twist and turn his body, side to side, so he could see him. The 2nd commander was in a neck and torso brace because he was in an accident earlier.

Kozo was trying to be the respectful subordinate to the commander, but he could tell by his friend's mischievous smirk that Gendo had slipped out of the work relationship and into the friendship. So Kozo wasn't worried when he yelled.

"If you don't stand still, Gendo, I'm going to ask you to leave!"

The commander chuckled softly and gave his friend his best innocent face. Which was surprisingly very innocent. "Don't get mad at me." He purposely stopped his pacing just out of Kozo's visual range. "You should have been watching the road!"

With painstaking effort, the second commander turned to face his soon to be *ex* friend. "I _was_ watching the rode! I told you, I was set up!"

"Riiiight." Gendo nodded mockingly. "And I'm sure that your talking and laughing on the phone had nothing to do with your accident *or* your injury."

Now, the first and second commander had been friends for about twenty years, so Gendo knew very well that Kozo *always* closed his eyes when he laughed. And since they were talking to each other on the phone when they got the report of Rei's little escapade on the stage, Gendo knew that Kozo's eyes had to have been closed for at least 30 seconds before the accident.

The second commander tried to turn his head indignantly away from his from his long time friend, but only ended up crying out in pain as he grabbed his neck brace with both hands. "Oh_ my_gawd my NECK !!"

Gendo chuckled. His friend amused him.

<damn you, Gendo!> Kozo mentally growled, as a pained tear trickled out of the corner of his eye. "For your information..." He growled out angrily. "The accident *didn't* cause my injury! It was that damn air bag! Not only did it open late, that damned thing almost snapped my neck when it popped out! It could have f*cking killed me!!"

"I told you..." Gendo laughed out loud. "You shouldn't sit so close to the steering wheel."

Completely disregarding proper respect for rank, Fuyutsuki narrowed his eyes at his friend, and pointed at the infirmary door. With extreme and pained effort, he screamed. "Get_ Out!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shinji was torturing Rei with tender kisses on her neck and gentle caresses under her shirt, when they heard the second commander scream. Both teens turned their attention toward the infirmary door.

"I wonder what's going on?"

"Koibito... who cares" Rei moaned out as she tilted her head to the side and pointed toward her neck. "Just... don't stop..."

The boy was about to return his focus to his wife's neck and kiss his way up to her ear, when a NERV personnel walked past them. They were so caught up in their lustful game that they didn't notice the people walking by. Shinji blushed a guilty shade of red and whispered into his beloved's ear.

"Too bad we don't have somewhere we can be alone."

When they started this petting session, he was only planning on teasing her and making her sexually frustrated, like he was. But he now felt like he was going to die of blue balls. He needed her, and he needed her badly. And he needed to get out of everyone's range of vision, so he could have his way with her.

Rei was utterly embarrassed when the man walked past them, but no one would have been able to tell. After her husbands words, she turned slightly in his lap, making him groan appreciatively to the pressure, and gave him a seductive smirk.

"I think I know of a place."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ikari's brow raised quizzically, and he feigned innocence as he pointed at himself. "What did I do?" He probably would have pulled off the innocent act, if he weren't laughing.

Kozo hated that laugh. To him, it sounded too sadistic to be human. Instead of answering Gendo's question, he wondered out loud in an irritated tone. "Why are you in such a good mood?

Normally, he would have been pleased to see his long time friend happy. Gendo was rarely happy and not since Yui was alive did he laugh like this. However, Kozo didn't appreciate being the butt of Gendo's jokes.

Ikari sighed out the last of his laughter and absently rubbed his ribs with his hand. They were still tender from his desk falling on them, and laughing wasn't helping any. "Shinji had his first kill today." He answered proudly. Very proudly. "His first *real* kill."

Kozo smirked and shook his head. Gendo was probably the only person he knew who would be proud about something like that. Then again.... Gendo *was* Rei's guardian, and she shared most of his opinions about things. So she was probably on cloud nine too. He mentally shook that thought out of his head.

"How is he?" the 2nd commander asked in a concerned tone. In his opinion, Shinji wasn't someone who could brush off taking a life so easily.

"He's my son." Ikari answered arrogantly. "How do you think he is?"

The older man's jaw fell slightly ajar. It would have open more, but his jaw was stopped by the neck brace. When he regained his composer, Kozo grumbled playfully under his breath. "Great. That's all we need, another ono-sama!"

Gendo chuckled proudly. <yes, that's exactly what we need >

The former professor knew his friend long enough to know what he was thinking. So before Ikari thought of a plan to get Shinji to kill again, he changed the subject. Unfortunately, it was going to change the commander's mood drastically.

"I hate to bring this up today, but it is imperative to the project that it be addressed immediately."

Gendo facial expression instantly went from friendship to commanding officer.

Kozo knew that was his queue to continue. "In my briefcase, there are some papers that you will find most interesting."

Gendo quirked an eyebrow as he walked towards the case, which was on the bed across from Kozo. He opened it.

"It's in the green folder." The 2nd commander instructed. "It is one of the many personal files we've confiscated from Akagi's apartment."

The commander picked it up and started to flip through the many papers. "What is this about?" The second commander was about to answer just as Gendo found the answer himself. "F*ck!"

Ikari was no longer in his happy mood. It was all about work now. All about the Tojiru project. "So she's known why Unit 01 refused to synch with the third child all along!" The 1st commander continued to flip through the papers "And it seem that she's even created firewalls to ensure that it never worked again." He shook his head angrily and mentally growled. <Rei I know I made you a promise... but Ritsuko's as good as dead>

The older man's facial expression mirrored Gendo's in anger. "This is going to set us back almost indefinitely."

Gendo shifted his gaze to the man. "How so?"

Fuyutsuki swallowed hard when he looked into his friend's face. That determined gaze that said. Not heaven or earth is going stop me from carrying out my plan. That cold impassionate glare and frown that was carved into Gendo's face when he was trying to start the 3rd impact; it brought cold shivers down his spine

"You can't be serious..." Kozo almost stuttered out. However, he could tell that Gendo was. "You can't expect Rei to synch with unit 01 now!"

"We made room for complications." Ikari said dispassionately as he continued to pilfer through the papers. The more he delved in them, the more he realized that they didn't make room for *this* type of complication. But they were so close, he didn't want to let go of his hope now.

"Yes, but not these types of complications!" Kozo said voicing Gendo's thoughts. "If you go through with this, Rei... might die. Are you willing to risk that?"

The commander closed the folder and put the papers back in the briefcase. His shoulders slumped slightly as he plopped himself into a seating position on the bed.

The 2nd commander watched his friend weigh the pros and cons of growing through with the Tojiru project as planned. After about 4 minutes, Gendo perked up and said

"I will give her all the facts, and I will give her the option to refuse."

Fuyutsuki could tell by Ikari's tone that his decision was final, so held his tongue, but he shook his head in disappointed fashion. Kozo knew that Rei would ignore the risks just to please her *shikisha*. She would willingly die to accomplish this plan because she wasn't only doing it for Gendo; she was doing it for Shinji as well. And if Rei died, Shinji *would* become the next Ono-sama. The third child's devotion towards his young bride mirrored, no surpassed, his father's devotion towards his mother.

Gendo could see his friend battling to remain quiet and not voice his opinion, so he made it easier for him. He stood up abruptly to leave. As he walked away, he thought about something that gave him joy. He thought about his son. Yes, Shinji was the thought that gave him joy. "Shinji asked me for his gun today."

Fuyutsuki was surprised that Gendo slipped back into friendship mode considering the bad news he just received. He decided to play along; he wasn't going to look a gift horse in the mouth. "He asked you?"

The commander nodded. "Yes. So I'm taking him to meet his destiny."

" I'm..." Kozo wasn't sure what to say, but he could tell that the thought of Shinji wanting his own gun pleased his friend, so he said "I'm... happy for you..?"

Ikari nodded and opened the door. He was expecting to see his son patiently waiting for him. So he was shocked to see... that Shinji wasn't there. Gendo walked out of the infirmary and stood in the empty hallway. He looked left to right. "Where the hell is he?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On their way to a restricted sector of NERV, Shinji and his bride were in an elevator and were engaged in a really heavy petting session.

Rei wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled, almost crawled, herself up on him then wrapped her legs around his waist. Shinji smiled into her mouth as he gripped her upper thighs, close to her rear. Rei loved for him to hold her when they kissed. He was just grateful that she was light because she liked to be held for a *long* time.

"I love you so much!" he breathed out when they parted their kissed.

Rei leaned back, stared into his dark blue eyes and answered "I know."

Shinji blinked. Hard. <I know!!! *I* know she just didn't say, I know!> What made it worse was that her tone was not a loving one. It sounded more like she was saying.... duh.. how many times are you going to tell me that. Slowly, the third child put her down and gave her a dumbfounded expression. "Rei-chan..?"

She continued to stare at him as she hid her smirk and arched a delicate brow to say What? When he triple blinked, she pealed away from him and walked toward the front of the elevator. Rei wasn't sure *why* she was teasing him like this, beyond the fact that she was in a playful mood. More playful than horny.

In pure bewilderment, Shinji stared at the back of his wife's head and stuttered out "R-R-Rei-chan... are you mad at me?"

She gave him a side profile of her face and smirked mischievously. "Maybe."

Shinji was worried, until he heard her stifle a giggle. His eyes narrowed playfully. "Don't do that."

"You can't tell me what to do." she said, even though she knew perfectly well that she willingly vowed to obey him.

The boy was going to respond with his usual apologies for commanding her, but then he saw a shimmer in her eyes. She was playing a game... no she was role playing. He felt his face flush. It was fantasy time, so he decided to play along and commanded sternly. "Don't_ do that again!"

"And if I do...." Rei turned around, rolled her eyes and crossed her arms defiantly. "What are you going to do about it?"

<green light!> Shinji narrowed his eyes, rushed her, grabbed her by the arm, and jerked her forward. In one swift angry movement, he reached under her shirt, grabbed her gun, and threw her back against the elevator door.

Rei's ice blue hair feather beautifully over her face. Her eyes were wide in shock. Not only did her husband attack her, he *touched*... no, *took* her gun. He must have lost his MIND!

Shinji smirked darkly because of her reaction, then used her gun to brush her hair back so he could whisper in her ear. Almost sinisterly, he said.

"If you do it again... I'm going to punish you."

His past grievance forgotten and forgiven, Rei's body shivered with lust and her eyes rolled back into her head until they closed. She could feel the cool sleekness of Wild Orchid on her cheek, and her husband's hot sweet breath on her ear. She could even feel the delicious tingling pain of getting slammed against the elevator door on her shoulders. She couldn't believe Shinji did that! Without being told!

The third child waited for about 15 seconds for his wife to say something... to do something, but she did neither. Well, besides breathing heavily, she gave him no indication to how she felt. He stared intensely at her face, looking for a sign to either back off or proceed with the game. Through his peripheral vision, he could see the light of the floors disappearing and reappearing behind her. After about 4 more floors, he couldn't take her silence anymore and gripped her shoulders and blurted out.

"ReiI'msosorry. Ithoughtyouwereroleplaying. Ithoughtyouwantedmetobeforcefulwithyou. I'msoooooosorry. I-I-Ishouldhavewaiteduntilyoutoldmewhattodolikeyouusuallydo!! Gomen,koishii. I'm_so_sorry!!!"

Amazingly, she understood everything he said. She could felt his worried grip on her shoulders getting tighter. She could still feel her heart beating wildly from the shock of him rushing her and taking her weapon. It was a delicious overwhelming feeling. All of it! So when she tried to comfort him and tell him to continue the game, all that came out was "AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Shinji gave his wife a shocked, confused expression. Her sweet mouth was in an 'O' shaped. Her back was arched and she gripped onto his shoulders for dear life as she .. as she.. Shinji swallowed hard and asked "Rei-chan... are.. you.... having..... an... orgasm....?" His words weren't easily forthcoming. He was so turned on by her little display that all the blood that should have been going to his brain, to ensure that he could speak coherently, was traveling to another part of his body.

The first child nodded lazily and said in a throaty, lusty, laugh. "Oh, yeah!!" Then she gave in to the orgasmic lethargy and fell to her knees. "Oh gawd yeah!!" Rei grabbed his front shorts pockets and rested her forehead against the front lower half of his body while she tried to catch her breath and recover her strength. Rei started to shake her head against him as she tried to clear her thoughts. Then panted out.

"Koibito,... you don't have to tell me when you're going to punish me..." She leaned forward even more and unconsciously put more pressure on his aroused member. "That was..." She looked up at him and teasingly licked her lips. "That was exciting!"

Shinji let out a throaty moan when he felt the exquisite pressure Rei's head was giving him. He stared at her with half cocked eyes that were glazed with lust and noticed her position on the floor. He also noticed how enticingly convenient that position was for him *and* for her to engage in a little fantasy of his own. ^.^

Now in Shinji's opinion, this was too good of an opportunity to pass up. Here they were, alone in an elevator... no one around.... just the two of them...... in an elevator. Two newlyweds... ALONE... in an elevator! A lusty, guilty laugh escaped the third child's lips. He had an idea.

"Koishii"

She looked up and panted out. "Y-y-yes.."

Shinji ran his fingers through her fine hair and purposefully yet gently pressed her head against him. A moan escaped his lips as he asked. "Will you please me?"

Rei eyes tripled their size. His simple question brought her back to her senses immediately. "Nani?!"

He gazed down at her through those half lidded eyes and breathed slowly out of his mouth. "Please...." He didn't repeat his question, for he could tell she knew what he was asking of her.

"Here?!!" She gestured to where there were. Her voice almost squeaked when she asked "Now?!"

Shinji looked down at his distressed wife and nodded seductively as he glided his tongue across his teeth.

Most people would think that Shinji would be too timid to ask such a thing, but Rei knew better. Even Asuka didn't know how bold Shinji could be; because when he was with her, his confidence was repeatedly torn down. Also, the second child had a rule about sex, and it was If I want to I will; if I don't then don't ask me so that also kept his inhibitions at bay.

Now Rei, on the other hand, was his soul mate. He knew this; even though, they had only lived together for less than a year, and only had been going out for almost 9 weeks. Three of those weeks, they had been married! The two were not only lovers but best friends, and they shared things about themselves and their desires and fantasy without fear of being rejected or called a pervert. During these 9 weeks of their relationship, they had a lot of phone conversations (because Rei worked so much). In those conversations, they would discuss everything from the weather to their wildest sexual fantasy. This just happened to be one, of many, of the third child's.

"Shinji..." Rei said meekly. "When I agreed..." She shook her head and started again. "I thought you were talking about ... *our* elevator..." She pleaded with her eyes. "You know .. the one in *our* apartment building."

He shook his head slowly as he gazed at her libidinously and purred "Where's the excitement in that?" With one hand holding the back of her head in place, he used his other hand to unbutton and unzip his shorts.

Rei's eyes widened when she saw what he was doing, and she squeaked out "What if someone catches us?!"

"Don't worry, koishii..." The boy said huskily as he shifted his hips and freed himself from the slit in the front of his boxers. He continued as he stared at her expectantly. "The rules are different now ... Nobody will think that you're a nasty woman... They expect newlyweds to make love.. all the time.. whenever or wherever they are alone."

Rei sat there, on her knees, and purposely ignored his over heated flesh. She tilted her head to the side as she look up at him and thought about what he said. "Are you sure that... that it is expected?"

He nodded eagerly. He was growing anxious, and he was painfully aroused. He glanced at the floor monitor; they were almost at their designated floor. He quickly looked back at his bride and assured. "Yeah... they will probably even say 'what a lucky guy I am.... to have such a loving and affectionate wife!'"

Rei narrowed her eyes at him. The need in his voice made her not entirely trust him, but she relented anyway. "Okay."

She *did* agree to do this for him awhile back ago, after all. However, she wasn't expecting it to happen at NERV.

Shinji beamed her an appreciative smile and braced himself to be consumed by her hot wet mouth. But instead he got.

~ring ring~

Nothing.

Rei was not one to ignore her phone, especially since the only ones who had the number to this particular phone was the 1st and 2nd commander and Shinji. She reached into her back pocket and pulled out her slightly cracked phone.

"Rei Ikari."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Rei" the commander growled, even though he was pleased that it was she who finally answered her own phone. However, he was not pleased that Shinji was NOT where he was supposed to be. Nor was pleased to where his son was going.

Gendo knew Shinji's exact location because the boy could be tracked anywhere on the planet, due to his father having an G.T.D. (Global Tracking Device) implanted in one of his back molars, two years ago. Actually, every one of the Children had one, as well as the top officers of NERV. It was a necessary. Shinji kept running away, and they couldn't find him, and then Asuka disappeared. Then to top it off, Kozo was kidnapped!! It just proved that NERV agents were incompetent.

Gendo would never let anyone know this, but when they couldn't track down his son, it terrified him to no end. So, the commander secretly had the G.T.D.'s placed in their teeth when he had them go to the dentist under the NERV issued dental plan. Not even Rei knew that she had a tracking device implanted in one of her back molars. However, Fuyutsuki knew. It was practically his idea. He didn't appreciate being kidnapped those many years ago, nor did he appreciate how long it took them to get him back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shinji paled; he could hear his father from where he stood. Guiltily and quickly, he tried to zip up his pants, only to catch himself in the zipper. To say he yelped with pain was an understatement.

Rei was inwardly kicking herself. Because of the heat-of-the-moment, she forgot that Shinji was told to stay and wait for his dad. She used her finger to plug her free ear, as she tried to muffled the sound of Shinji's wailing in the small elevator compartment.

"Yes sir?"

~~~~~~~~~~

The commander looked down at a tracking device that showed two bleeps as well as written coordinates that gave their exact location. "You are taking Shinji to your office. Why? What are you two doing?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rei hesitated in her answer, then asked "You mean .. right now?" Her guilty blush was apparent in her voice.

~~~~~~~~~

Apparent to anyone except Gendo. He didn't repeat himself, but he still demanded an answer.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Rei glanced at her husband, who was frantically, yet gently, trying to release the hold his zipper had on his favorite appendage. She took a deep breath, closed her eyes, and sheepishly began her confession.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gendo almost dropped his phone. He didn't know how to respond to her confession. Actually, he felt too uncomfortable to respond. So he didn't respond. Instead, he quickly hung up his phone and stood there, completely shocked and with his mouth open.

Kozo grimaced in pain as he laughed at his friend's discomfort. Gendo's eyes were about 5 times bigger than usual. They were actually *bigger* than his glasses. It looked like little tiny glasses in front of two big ol eyes. Kozo laughed harder. <gawd I wish I knew what she said!>

A few minutes later, the commander took a deep breath and composed himself. Only his wife and Rei could get a reaction out of him like that. He didn't bother to look as friend; he could hear Kozo laughing. <jerk> So instead, he tried to save whatever dignity he had left , and walked out of the infirmary with his head held a little higher than normal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Rei!!" Shinji shrilled. "How could you say that to my father?!!"

The first child pointed at herself and gave him an honest, innocent expression. "What did I do?"

Shinji blinked HARD as he stuffed his sore member back into his shorts. "Wh-what did YOU do?!!" He carefully zipped himself up, then started making wild hand gestures. "You told my dad that we were about to have sex !!"

"So?" she answered calmly. "He asked." Rei stood up and brushed the few grains of dirt off her knees. She then looked up at him. "Anyway, you said that making love everywhere would cement the fact that I am a loving and affectionate wife!"

Shinji stopped mid rant and looked at her in disbelief *and* with guilt. He did say that, but he only told her that lie... no, half truth ^_^ because he was really really horny. He didn't actually think that she would *believe* him. Then he remembered who he was talking to. He took a deep breath and walked over to her. Placing a gentle grasp on her shoulders, he spoke.

"Rei, I know that you and my father don't lie to each other.... I also know that you two have that ....don't ask/don't tell, ask/and tell everything type of relationship..." He paused when her bottom lip started to quiver. She hated to be chastised by him, and he felt bad for doing it, especially since it was his fault. So he shook his head and kissed her tenderly on her lips. Instead of telling her to keep some things private, he said "I just need some time to get used to it... that's all."

She gave him a warm smile and nodded. She then asked hopefully as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "Are you sure you are not upset?"

He looked down into her crimson eyes and brushed back her hair and cooed "I could never be upset with you, Rei-chan" right before he captured her lips in a sensuous, open mouthed kiss.

The two didn't even notice when the elevator door opened a couple of floors early. Nor did they notice that they were being observed by a very embarrassed Maya Ibuki.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Misato followed Tomita to the calaboose. She was shocked when he placed Asuka in a white room and not a cell. The room looked as if it was taken out of a hospital and placed in NERV's basement. It even came complete with a window. A window that showed a holographic scene of the city, complete with a sky that mimicked dawn, noon, twilight, dusk and night.

The major didn't know what to think. She wasn't expecting her charge to have such kind accommodations. She expected Asuka to be in a cell or a padded room. She heard foot steps behind her and turned to see who was coming. It was Asuka's psychiatrist and two nurses. The way they were rushing down the hall, it was as if they were expecting the second child to be here.

"What' s going on?" the major asked curiously. She watched the nurses brush past her, then quickly strip the unconscious second child from the bloodied wedding gown and then proceeded to clean up her wounds. After they were finished they redressed her in a white pajama dress.

Tomita quickly retrieved the gown before he left. It was going to have to be cleaned and mended. He just hoped that Shinji wouldn't notice that it was gone before they could replace it.

"We're going to help her" the doctor answered angrily. He had been Asuka's therapist for the last five months. He was granted access to all of the second child's medical reports, and he was a bit upset that Asuka was never given any *real* psychological help before they hired him. In his opinion, she needed help a long time ago, after she saw what happened to her mother. She didn't need to be forced into piloting the same machine that made her mother insane. She needed counseling. He felt that if she had gotten help a long time ago, she would have been out and healthy by now. Unfortunately, she never got that help, and now she was a teenaged psychopath. The pilot of unit 02 needed help do deal with her past, so that she could live out her future as a healthy and happy young woman. The doctor was determined to give her that help.

If it wasn't for the 2nd commander calling him to check on the progress of the 2nd child, Asuka wouldn't be getting that help now. The doctor had asked Fuyutsuki to institutionalize the girl. The 2nd commander agreed, but refused to allow her to be in a civilian hospital because of what she did to conspire against Rei. The 2nd commander also felt that Asuka wasn't stable enough to be trusted not to dispel classified NERV information. So until she was *stable*she was to be given complete isolated care.

"Let me help you!" Misato said as she walked into the mock hospital room.

The doctor stopped her and growled out "Haven't you done enough already?"

Clearly offended, she yelled out "WHAT?!!"

"You heard me!" The doctor stood his ground; even though, the major looked mad enough to shoot him. "You've been intercepting my psychological reports of the second child. I recommended her to be institutionalized 5 months ago. I sent the request in when the commander's son moved in with the first child!"

The major cut in and yelled. "I was doing what was best for Asuka!!"

The doctor looked at the battered and bruised past out girl and said. "Well your best almost resulted in both the death of Rei Ikari as well as Asuka." Before she could comment, he walked away from her and spat out "Next time you have a brilliant idea and think you know more than the doctor... remember this day."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hikari and Kimiko whimpered the last of their sobs as the followed Rei's private NERV agent.

Hikari glared at the shiny trophy the short man carried in his hand. She hated that trophy because it was tangible evidence of her humiliation. If she could, she would throw it. Again.

The man gave the class rep as side profile of his face and a warning glare. "I know what you are thinking, young Miss, and if you even attempt of trying that stupid stunt again... I_will_ shoot you."

He returned his gaze to the front and slowed his pace. He wasn't in any rush to get the 3rd commander's apartment. Rei's prized trophy, now, had a huge ding in the front of it, due to Hikari temper tantrum. He just hoped that she wouldn't notice, or if she did, he hoped that she wouldn't be pissed.

It was scary to see his boss mad. He had protected her for years, since she was nine. He was chosen to be one of her three personal guards, after she had some strange accident with a doctor, or a doctor hurt her. No one knew exactly what happened because the info was classified, but throughout all these years, he had never seen her angry, or even upset.... until today. Needless to say, he was NOT looking forward to seeing her wrath again.

Kimiko glanced down at her friend and sobbed out. "Do you think Kensuke will find out what I did?" She looked away and whimpered out "I hope not....he'll probably want to break up with me... if he found out."

The class rep sighed. She hoped Touji wouldn't find out either. Then she wondered "I wonder where the guys are anyway?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Touji struggled as they pulled his hands behind his back and placed handcuffs around his wrist. "You can't do this!! We didn't break the law! I told you! We were helping out a friend!"

The police chief looked unsympathetic. He wasn't throwing them back into the cell for what they did. He was throwing them back into the cell because he was tired of the fourth child's mouth. He felt that the boy needed to be taught a lesson.

"We are the commander's son's best friend, and he's married to the Commander's favorite, Rei Ayanami---" Kensuke cut in as they put the cuffs back on him. "And that makes us best friends with *her* by marriage! You'll be sorry when they find out!" Aida did NOT want to go back into that cell with Michiru. He hoped to scare the chief into letting them go.

Suzuhara nodded in agreement and continued. "I don't think that they will be pleased to know that you're throwing us in jail when all we were trying to do was help them!"

The chief smirked and said snidely. "I'll take my chances."

He was tired of NERV personnel. He felt that they all thought that they were above the law. Which they were, but he hated their arrogance about it. He also felt that it was time that they started getting punished for their crimes, and if the commander had something to say about it.... well, he'd just tell him that too and a few other choice words.

As the officers dragged the two boys out of the office, Touji yelled. "You son-of-a- b*tch, you just wait! You'll be sorry once they find out!!" The pilot spat out his threat with pure conviction but inwardly he was hoping and praying his words rang true.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shinji stepped out of the elevator and slowly walked toward his father's office. ALONE.

"I can't do this!"

When Maya interrupted them in the elevator, she was actually looking for the young 3rd commander. She needed to discuss something about one of the people in her sector that had recently gotten into trouble. Shinji wanted to stay with his wife, but Rei assured him that it wouldn't take long, and that she would meet up with him later at the locker room . After she noticed the lusty look he gave her, she quickly corrected her verbal error and told him that she would meet him at the Eva cage. Shinji agreed. He wanted to say hi to his mom anyway. Rei also reminded him that his father needed him for something and that it would be unwise to make his father wait any longer.

Shinji obeyed his wife; even though, he did NOT want to be around his dad right now. He was too embarrassed! How could he look his father, his commander and chief, in the face when his wife blurted out that she was going to give him oral sex in the elevator!!

Shinji grabbed fistfuls of his hair and growled. "Rei!! You and your over zealous honesty!" Shinji felt like he was walking towards an executioner's block, and he was the one who was going to get his head chopped off.

His father knowing that they were going to have sex was not the worst of it. It was that the *commander* knew that they were about to have sex at NERV. To have sex on NERV premises was completely against regulation. It even said so in rule AAAb123.76. It states that : Personnel of NERV are not to engage in any form of sexual activity in Headquarters whether on duty or not. Sexual activities included genital fondling, indecent exposure, oral/anal sexual contact, finger insertion and intercourse.

Shinji remembered when he read that for the first time. He almost died of blood lost through the nose. He just knew that his father was going to be disappointed with him. Which sucked, because his father was so pleased with him for killing that bastard. Shinji honestly believed that his dad was a stickler for the rules, and the young pilot was sure that his father never broke any of them. Especially that one. ^_~

"Don't worry about it, koibito..." Shinji mimicked his wife's voice, but with an extra feminine, angry edge to it. He also made angry, exaggerated, girly gestures as he walked down the long corridor and towards his doom. He continued to replay his wife words in that same mocking tone. "He didn't sound upset on the phone..."

Whether Shinji noticed or just ignored the many odd stares the personnel around him were giving him, was anyone's guess.

When the door to his dad's office was in his range of vision, he mentally growled <of course he didn't sound upset with you, Rei-chan!... he was probably saving all his rage for me!!> That thought alone was enough to turn the pilot's stomach in knots.

"Forget it! I'm not going in there alone!" Shinji decided that he was going to wait for Rei. At least then, his father wouldn't show his anger because Rei would have a crying fit, like she did on the day they got married. His beloved wasn't used to getting in trouble or being told no. Rei was like a delicate flower that didn't demand to be treated kindly. She expected it. Shinji turned on his heals to flee, only to see his father turn the corner at the end of hall.

<sh*t!> The commander stopped dead in his tracks. He wanted to turn tail and run. He didn't think his son would actually come to his office. Not after what Rei told him on the phone. But moreover, he didn't *ask* his son to meet him here! Gendo thought that he and Rei had a silent understanding that he no longer needed Shinji, when he hung up on her. <I guess I was wrong, because she sent him straight to me.> The commander took a silent breath and steeled his nerves, as he banished that descriptive confession out of his head. He was seriously thinking of brainwashing to erase that confession. The last thing he wanted in his head was a mental picture image of his *children* doing... things... in an elevator. It bothered him so much that he actually took the stairs to get to his office. It was a long ten flights, but it was worth it.

Shinji swallowed hard as he watched his father walk over to him with graceful, controlled steps. He was terrified, for he didn't know what to expect from his dad. <I'll just apologize...yeah...I'll just apologize..>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rei was in her office and was impassively watching the scene that played on the screen of her computer. The sight before her was a recorded visual of two NERV employees in a police cell. One was pressed into a corner with an obese man in front to him. It appeared that the man gave the boy an unwanted compliment on his lips.

Maya chuckled softly when she heard what Michiru said. <I don't think that will ever stop being funny> She couldn't see the screen from where she was standing, but she had already watched this disk twice before she went to search for Rei.

When Aida got arrested, the lieutenant was immediately alerted. Any person, who worked in Rei's sector, social security number would send an alert to NERV anytime it is taken and downloaded into a computer. So when Kensuke was booked, NERV was alerted of his impending confinement, and since the commander had secretly tapped almost every building in Tokyo-3, Aida's movements were being recorded.

Rei looked up at the woman. She didn't see the humor in Aida's discomfort, but that didn't surprise her. She rarely found humor were others found it. She pressed her lips together, cut off the screen and picked up the phone on her desk. She was going to have a little talk with the Tokyo-3 police chief. Aida and Suzuhara should have never even been placed in a holding cell. It was common knowledge that NERV personnel were above the domestic law. Tokyo-3 police should have notified NERV as soon as they found out who they were, and NERV would have taken care of the appropriate punishment. Needless to say, Rei was not pleased.

~5 minutes later~

Maya's jaw was on the ground, and her eyes were comically enlarged in their sockets. <mental note to self: do not get Rei angry>

When Rei picked up the phone and dialed the number to the police chief, she was characteristically calm. When she started talking to the chief, she was characteristically calm. But something happened. He must of said something to anger her because her delicate brow furrowed dangerously, and a thick bolt of divine lightening flashed in her exotic crimson eyes, right before the girl spat out the most viscous verbal assault Maya had ever heard. It made Asuka look like a novice, even in her worst fits.

The lieutenant knew that her young 3rd commander had a temper. A bad one. She had seen it the other day when Rei wanted to go home for Shinji's birthday. But at that time, her rage came out via her powers. Maya would be the first to admit that compared to her last tantrum, this one was far scarier. The mere fact that her back was now pressed against the door was proof in itself.

".....I'm glad we have an understanding." Rei said calmly right before she hung up the phone. Her gaze fell onto the spot where Maya should have been, then trailed across her large office to where the lieutenant was. The woman was staring at her through frightened eyes.

Maya stared at the dead pan expression the girl was giving her. She was surprised that Rei could go back to her calm, stoic state so quickly. It looked like the girl was never even angry. She didn't even express one iota of any lingering frustrations. <how does she do that?>

Maya tried to mentally explain the explosion of Rei's rage. <maybe... she blew up like that because she always suppresses her emotions....or maybe .. it's like the commander joked... it's the Lillith in her....whatever it is ...I hope I never see it again.....>

Rei gracefully stood up from her large plush chair and walked around her desk to leave her office. Although one wouldn't be able to outwardly tell, she was mentally berating herself for her behavior and cursing the sugar that was still in her system.

"Wh-what shall be done about Aida?" Maya squeaked out. She only asked because being arrested could be grounds for termination under NERV regulations, and since Kensuke worked under Rei's sector, she made the choice to either over look this transgression or fire him.

"Nothing." Rei answered coolly. "This never happened." She slipped out the door to go and wait at the Eva cage for her husband.

The woman nodded and mentally said <I guess it's good to be the boss's friend>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Shinji followed his dad into the office, the first thing he tired to do was apologize. But his dad just held up a gloved hand and shook his head no. He didn't want to hear it. All he wanted to do was give his son what was rightfully his, and then have his son leave his office. He felt too uncomfortable around Shinji right now. He knew this feeling would pass, but right now.... Gendo sighed and shook his head. He was just glad Rei wasn't here.

Shinji stared fearfully at his dad and mentally wished that Rei were here with him.

The commander punched in a code on a secret safe, in the wall behind his desk. Once opened, Shinji saw two wooden teak boxes. Both were ornately designed. The boxes looked similar to Rei's but different. Each one was unique in itself. He watched his father lovingly caress one of the boxes, then pick up the other. Gendo closed and locked the safe, then turned and placed the wooden box on his desk.

Shinji gasped softly and his heart quickened. He knew what it was, but he was afraid to even hope that it was for him.

Gendo smirked as he watched his son's reaction. He gracefully took his seat in his large plush chair. Then commander asked his son. "Did you know that every Ikari had their own special weapon?" The stressed *every*, and was very pleased by Shinji's happy reaction.

Shinji unconsciously bounced on the balls of his feet and grinned broadly. <I got my OWN gun!>

The commander continued. "Each weapon is unique from any other in the world... It's design represent the owner..."

Shinji interrupted, his brow furrowed in distress. "But you said that mom's gun was called...Fukushuu."

Gendo smiled wispily and answered "It is." That all he said on the matter.

The boy realized his father wasn't going to offer any more to his explanation, so he said "Rei's... hers is an orchid. What is that supposed to represent?"

Ikari intertwined his fingers before he answered. "An orchid is uniquely beautiful. It also looks like a delicate flower, but it is extremely strong; even if one could not see its strength by simple observation. Its strength is hidden within, just as Rei's is."

"Oh" The boy nodded in understanding. Until now, he never realized how well an orchid represented his beloved wife.

Gendo nodded once, pleased with his son's understanding. He pushed the box forward, across the large marble desk, in a silent gesture for Shinji to get it.

Shinji didn't catch the hint. He just stood there, staring at his dad.

An 'X' shaped vein popped out on the commander's temple. So he voiced his unspoken statement.

"This is your representation, Shinji."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rei was sitting on the ledge of the metal walkway. Her feet were swinging idly over the edge as she stared at the large purple mecca. She had just gotten off of the phone with Mamoru, the captain of the eraser team. He informed her that they were putting the finishing touches on her apartment. Rei was very pleased by that bit of info because just moments earlier, she felt a rush a happiness though that small sliver strand of a bond she shared with Shinji. The permanent bond, she mistakenly created between them on their first date, and because of this bond she could feel Shinji's strong emotions, as he could feel hers. So she had a knowing feeling that Shinji was going to want to go home and 'celebrate' whatever made him so happy.

However, as she sat alone in the cage, her mind wasn't on Shinji or on what they would be doing tonight. Her thoughts lingered on the conversation she had with her brother a little over an hour ago.

Rei slowly stood up and balled her hands into tiny fist. She decided to take her bother's advice and use her synch prowess to see whether or not he was telling her the truth about an Eva developing its own soul.

Unfortunately, she ignored the little warning in the back of her head that was screaming DO NOT DO THIS WHILE YOU ARE ALONE!!!!! WHAT IF THAT THING GOES BERSERK AND SQUASHES YOU LIKE A BUG?!!!! FOR THE LOVE OF GAWD, DON'T DO THIS!!!!

Why did she ignore this little voice? Because she was still not thinking rationally due to her sugar intake.

Rei's eyes started to burn brightly, and it wasn't long before she could feel her mind feathering the outer barrier that kept her from the core, and kept her from synching with Yui. It was a shame that it took over two years for her to learn how to control her powers enough, so she could do this. It was actually a very simple manipulation of her powers. Rei closed her eyes and concentrated even more. Many minutes later, she could feel the wall cracking. A pleased smile tugged at the corners of her mouth. The commander was going to be soooo pleased!! The blue haired angel was marveling in her own glory... Until...The distinct slurping sound of unit 01's eyes opening, rang loud in her ears.

0_o <---That's all Rei could do. This was NOT good. The first child wasn't trying to move the Eva, so it was moving on its own recognizance! It was going BERSERK! She immediately ceased the use of her powers and started to back up slowly. She didn't want to draw any attention to herself, but she wanted to get the hell out of there.

"Eeep!"

Its eyes moved and focused on her. Rei quickly brought up her hands in front of her chest, in a terrified defensive position, and said slowly "I am sooooooo sorry!" She kept her eyes on the beast as she continued to back away. She wasn't exactly sure why she said that statement, but it usually worked for her husband when he was in trouble. She hoped it would work for her as well.

It kept its gaze trained on her, but other than that it didn't move.

Rei took that as a good sign, then turned around and ran out of there! She wasn't going to give it a second chance to change its mind. Once she reached the door; she took one last glance at the machine. It had closed its eyes. So it was either asleep or either mock sleeping; in either case, she didn't care to find out right now. She slammed the door shut behind her, and rested her back against it as she slid to the floor. Her legs felt like liquid, her breathing was ragged, her face was flushed, and her heart was about to burst out of her chest. She had never been so scared in her entire life.

"Rei-chan!!!"

She turned her gaze to the right. She saw her husband *and* the commander running down hall toward her. She tried to compose herself and stand up, but her knees were like jelly and she fell back down. Shinji fell to his knees in front of her and held her tightly.

"Wh-what happen, koishii?" He pulled back slightly to she her face. "I-I felt..." He patted his chest, above his heart. Shinji looked just as terrified as Rei, if not more so. Two times he could have lost his wife today. The first time, she did not have fear. That kept him calm. But whatever happened in the eva cage scared the crap out of her. The fear almost paralyzed him where he stood. It was like nothing he had ever felt before. Not even from himself.

Apparently, his father knew about their bond because he immediately asked what was wrong with him. All Shinji managed to get out was "Rei... afraid... eva cage.." and his father was out of the office before he was.

Before she could answer him, the commander interrupted. "Shinji, I need to speak to Rei... Alone."

The boy looked up at his dad and was about to refuse, when Rei gently pulled from his embrace and got up. "Hai."

Shinji looked up at his wife as she walked with forced effort down the hall. He could tell that she didn't want to look or act afraid in front of his dad. His father's opinion meant more to her than Shinji would like to admit. But he could also tell that her brave face was just an act. She was still scared. He could feel it.

He watched the two talk. Rei absently gestured toward the eva change as she spoke. He glanced at the door to the cage and backed away from it. If there was something in there that scared his wife, he didn't want to be around it. He glanced back at the two. His father looked almost happy then he asked her something. Rei shook her head no, and his dad nodded solemnly. He then said something to her and she nodded. He walked away in the opposite direction, and she walked back to him. Something was wrong, but Shinji knew he wasn't authorized to know. So he asked anyway.

"What was that about?"

Rei smiled weakly. "I have to go to work tomorrow."

Shinji poked out his bottom lip. Rei was supposed to have three days off.

"Gomen, my love." She could tell that he was disappointed.

Shinji realized that he wasn't helping the situation any. It wasn't like she volunteered to work; her father called on her. So he gave her a brave smile, draped his arm over her shoulder, and kissed the top of her head. "Don't be...we have today.. and tonight.." He added hopefully.

She gave him a look that clearly expressed that she wasn't in the mood for any 'loving' tonight.

Shinji inwardly deflated, but he understood. Whatever happened in the cage, scared her badly. He didn't press the issue of what happened any further. He knew by her evasive response that she would not disclose that that information. He continued with his reassurance. "Anyway, I have school tomorrow...."

She smiled up at her husband as she wrapped her arm around his waist. "You do have school, don't *you*"

He chuckled as they made their way toward their private elevator. In his opinion, his Rei-chan should get a trophy for truancy.

~~~~~~

When Rei and Shinji got back to their apartment building, Hikari and Kimiko greeted him at the door to their apartment.

"Have you seen Touji?" the class rep asked hopefully.

Shinji shook his head no, as he reached into his back pocket and pulled out his key card. The two girls watched silently as he swiped the card and opened the door. They were *informed* by Mamoru that it would be unwise for them to tell Shinji that the eraser team was here.

<cool> Kimiko was impressed. She had been here when the eraser team were putting the finishing touches on the apartment. Hikari had told her that Asuka had kicked the lock destroying it, so she could get in. The tall, dark haired girl doubted that the replacement lock would work. Lo-and-behold, it did! <they can do anything! wow!!>

Shinji allowed Rei in first. He turned to the girls and offered. "You can stay here and wait for him if you want."

Kimiko readily agreed. She wanted to see if Shinji noticed anything out of place. Asuka must have totally trashed the apartment because there were so many people cleaning it up.

Hikari followed them in as well.

Rei made and inconspicuous assessment of the apartment. Everything looked in order. She was grateful for her foresight. She had a feeling that the second child was going to trash their place one day, so she secretly had one of her agents buy a replica of everything in the apartment. She didn't want Shinji hurt by the second child's selfish actions. She was also grateful that her apartment had an visual tap. Mamoru's team was able to print out a picture of her apartment and put all the replacements in their exact locations.

Shinji didn't know about the tap, and Rei never volunteered to tell him, but if he asked...she would confess. But only if he asked, and not a moment before.

Shinji kicked off his shoes and walked to the kitchen. "Does anybody want something to drink? Rei-chan are you thirsty?"

The two girls said no. Rei answered "Yes, can I have some soda?"

"What was that? " he asked playfully as he took out a can of Pepsi and a bottle of water. "Did you say you wanted some water?" He knew that in her state, she was not allowed to have anything with caffeine in it. He walked out of the kitchen and into the bedroom.

"Soda." She corrected. Her calm tone hinted playfulness.

"Water?" he replied innocently and opened the bottle for her.

She took it and narrowed her eyes. Shinji chuckled and kissed her forehead, before he turned to his attention to his great big TV. Oh how he loved his TV!

Kimiko and Hikari took a seat on the ottoman as the newlyweds took a seat on the bed. Shinji was flipping through the channels; he was trying to find something suitable for girls to watch. The only channels he knew by heart were the porno ones. When he found a channel with a show called Candy on it, Kimiko cried out for him to stop. She wanted to watch it. The pilot grimaced, it was a chick show, but when he glanced at the other two females in the room, they looked happily entranced by it. He was out numbered. <this sucks!> He blew air out of his cheeks and absently looked around the spotless apartment. That's when he saw IT!

Shinji stood up and walked over to the shelf by his cello. "Rei-chan... did you move my Akira figure?"

Rei paled. Even more than usual. She slowly turned her gaze toward him. "What do you mean?" She felt that playing dumb was her best choice.

The boy picked up the figure, which was facing right and turned it slightly to the left. "It's moved... someone moved it." He wasn't angry, just curious to how it happened. He shifted his gaze around his apartment to see what else was misplaced.

Kimiko stared at him in awe. How Shinji noticed *that* was beyond her. Rei swallowed hard and prayed that nothing else was out of place. If it was, her husband would surely see it. He was the biggest anal retentive she'd ever met. Every thing had a specific place and everything faced a specific direction. The only other person who came close to Shinji's compulsion for perfection was his father.

Hikari shifted uncomfortably. She knew it wouldn't be long before Shinji noticed something else. She just hoped that Mamoru wouldn't blame her for it.

When she moved, Shinji looked at the class rep and then at the ottoman she was sitting on. Something was off about it. It took a few minutes, but he finally realized what it was. "What the hell is going on?!!"

Hikari's breathing stared to race. Kimiko stared at the boy in silent awe, and Rei asked calmly. "What are you talking about, koibito?"

He pointed at the piece of furniture. "This is not mine!"

"Yes it is." Rei assured. It might not have been the one he got for his birthday, but it was his just the same.

"No_ it's not." he said angrily. He stomped over to the ottoman and pointed at the print. It was white-on-white embroidered paisley.

Rei arched a brow. She had no clue what was wrong with the print. It was the exact same print as the other furniture.

Seeing her subtle gesture of confusion, he cried out almost hysterically. "It's facing the wrong direction!" He looked around the room frantically, looking for any more inconsistencies.

Of course the print was in the wrong direction! It's soooo obvious. Not. Rei wanted to strangle the agent who bought that ottoman. He should have realized that Shinji would notice the print's direction!

It always amazed the first child how observant her husband was to the smallest detail, yet still he wouldn't be able to catch a hint with a twenty-meter baseball glove.

"Someone's been in our apartment, Rei-chan!" the boy practically screamed.

Hikari watched him run around the apartment pointing out things that were out of place or missing. No normal person would have even noticed the things Shinji was screaming about. He reminded her of that story of the three bears as he yelled. Somebody's been in my room! Somebody's been sitting in my chair! Somebody's been messing with my bed! These aren't the same bed sheets I put on the bed this morning !! I don't tuck in the sheet like this!!

Before Shinji found anything else wrong, Rei stood up, walked over to her husband and confessed. "Shinji, we were vandalized." It wasn't a complete lie.

"WHAT?!!!!" He stared at her in shock and fear. "When!! You mean when we were at the fair?!! Who?! Do you think it was one of those guys who were trying kill you? How do you know our apartment was vandalized? How long have you known? Why didn't you tell me? Who tried to fix up our apartment so we wouldn't know?!!"

Rei thought about answering all of his questions, then realized that she couldn't tell him what Asuka did it. Shinji didn't know about the girl's involvement in any of this mess. Rei also didn't want Shinji to know because Kaworu believed the girl to be his destined mate, and her brother was coming back to claim her as such. Asuka was more likely than not going to end up as her sister-in-law. It would just make things more difficult in the future if Shinji found out what Asuka did. Shinji would never forgive her, and it would be an on going family feud.

Rei decided to answer his questions, without answering it. "The eraser team fixed our apartment, Shinji. And I didn't tell you because I didn't want you to worry about it."

"But--"

She interrupted. "It's been taken care of, Shinji." She gave him a serious calm expression, which stated the conversation was over.

He gave her an even more serious expression, which told her that her answer was not acceptable. He wanted to know what happened, and he wanted the truth. The WHOLE truth and none of that it's classified bullsh*t either !!

She looked away from him and glanced at Hikari and Kimiko, then mentally sighed <I guess my future just got more difficult>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two boys got out of a rust colored car. Each carried a watermelon in their hands.

"Thanks Kaji-san, for the lift!" Aida said gratefully. "I can't believe they just let us go like that and not give us a ride back."

"Bastards." Touji growled under his breath. They walked a good distance before Kaji happened to drive by and offer them a ride back.

The man was on the phone. Misato had just called him, and she was all upset. He was doing his best to pay attention to both conversations. He nodded to Kensuke and answered Misato. "Yes sweetie, I told you. I just got back...(listen) ... What?! She did What?!!! ...(listen).... She's where!!!" He looked at the to boys and said. "Sorry I can't stay and chat. I've got to go!!" He pointed toward the large fruit. "Don't forget to give those to Shinji .....and tell him I said happy birthday ok."

The boys nodded and the man revved up his engine and left. They turned and looked up at Shinji and Rei's building. They hoped that the two where home and ok. When they started for the door, it swung open.

"Shinji!" they yelled happily in a unison, then winced and backed up. Their friend looked mad enough to blow up the whole world.

"What happened?" Touji asked. "Did something happen to Rei?"

"No, Rei is fine." Hikari answered. She was walking behind Shinji. "He just found out that Asuka trashed their apartment."

"What?" Kensuke screamed. "She trashed everything?! Even the TV?!" Oh how Aida loved that TV and the wonderful channels it could get. ^_~

"Even the TV." Kimiko answered flatly. She was walking behind Hikari and went to stand by her boyfriend.

"So your apartment is destroyed?" Touji asked sympathetically. "I'm so sorry, man!"

Shinji didn't respond. He was lost in his anger, so Hikari answered. "No, the apartment is no longer destroyed. Rei had some people clean it up and replace everything."

"Oh" Kensuke commented as he shifted the watermelon in his hands. "Then what's the problem?" Kimiko whispered the answer into his ear. Aida's eyes widened. "You mean... 24hrs a day?"

"YES!!" The 3rd child hissed. He didn't have to hear what Kimiko said to know what she told him. "There are video cameras in my apartment and some jerk off is always watching every move we make in there!" He crossed his arms and growled "Safety precaution my @$$!"

"Even when I would use your bathroom?" Touji squeaked out. He was totally embarrassed.

Kensuke noticed that his friend's wife wasn't with them. "Where's Rei?"

Shinji put a heavily packed, stuffed gym bag on the ground and pointed toward the fourth floor. "She's upstairs. She's calling people to get our new apartment ready."

"What?" Suzuhara asked shocked. He looked up at the building then back at his friend.

"I'm not staying there anymore!" Shinji spat out. "I don't mind giving up my privacy for Rei, but I'll be damned if I allow some stranger watch every move I make!" That wasn't his whole reason, but it was all he could say in polite conversation. He really didn't want anyone watching him and his wife making love. He was also embarrassed because now he knew that someone was watching him take care of his frustrations ^_~ when she wasn't home.

Even without complete understanding, they all nodded in agreement to Shinji's plight. Rei's limo pulled up a little while later and everyone focused their attention on it. In the front passenger seat was one of her agents, but not the agent that held Rei's trophy. Kimiko and Hikari were inwardly relieved. The class rep hoped that when the small man left with the eraser team, to get the trophy fixed , he would be gone for good. She was grateful she got her wish, for the last thing she wanted to do was explain to Touji how they won that trophy

A few minutes later, Rei walked out of the apartment building door. She looked at Shinji and said calmly "Let's go."

Shinji stared at his wife. She looked as calm as ever and she sounded as calm as ever, but he could tell that she was upset. They had an argument upstairs. Well that's not true. It was more like, Shinji yelling and Rei calmly trying to explain her actions. It lasted longer than it should have. The boy realized that now. If he would have just shut up and listened, he wouldn't be in trouble right now. Sure, Shinji had apologized about a million times since then, but Rei was still upset. He couldn't feel it, but he could tell; even though no one else could.

He also felt really bad. He shouldn't have gotten so upset with her about fixing the apartment. Rei explained that she had tried to cover up Asuka's mess because she didn't want him to be sad. She explained to him that the second child was *crazy* and not really responsible for her actions. Hikari backed her up on this claim, and even told them how sorry Asuka was when she informed Misato of what she did. The class rep even told them that Asuka had a minor breakthrough in the bathroom before she snapped completely. Shinji was still angry with his *ex* but he decided that if Rei wasn't upset about it, then he couldn't hate the girl... well at least not forever.

The driver quickly got out of the limo and opened the door for the 3rd commander. Rei ignored everyone's presence as she gracefully walked into the automobile. Shinji swallowed hard. He was in deep dodo and he knew it. So, he did what any stooge would do when they were in trouble with their woman. He looked at his friends and said

"Hey, why don't you guys come over and stay the night!" He nodded vigorously to his idea. "Our new place is bigger, so I'm sure we'll have enough room!" He wasn't exactly sure how big his new place was or even if it had enough room for all of them. Rei never described the place to him. He didn't even know *where* it was. But he needed his friends around. Rei was mad. Really really mad and he was afraid she would blast him if they were alone. He knew she wouldn't use her powers on him in public, so as long as he could stay around people, he would be ok.

"I don't know, Shinji..." Hikari said slowly. "I think you should try to talk things out with Rei."

The pilot's eyes grew as wide as saucers. In his opinion, that was a horrible idea!

Touji and Kensuke recognized the look Shinji was giving Hikari. From personal experience, they new it well. It was the I'm in the doghouse / I'm afraid to be alone with her look . So they did what any good friends would do.

"That sounds like fun, Shin-man!" Aida volunteered quickly. "We can make it a house warming/ birthday party! It'll be fun!" He looked at his girlfriend for support. She reluctantly gave it to him with a slight nod. However, she witnessed the argument, and she agreed with Hikari. Shinji needed to do some heavy duty groveling. But since she was worried that her Kensuke-chan would find out what she did on stage, she agreed. She would probably agree to anything he said right now.

Touji looked at his girlfriend expectantly and said "It will be fun, and then we can all go to school together, in the morning."

She sighed and agreed. She was in the same position as Kimiko.

When they all got into the limo, Rei gave them a dead pan stare. However, it wasn't void of emotion. Her delicate lips were curled in a firm frown. She knew what he husband was doing. Touji did the same thing a few months ago at school. Hikari was mad at him for something trivial, and he was acting as if he were afraid to be alone with her. He kept creating reasons for them to hang around.

Shinji uncomfortably took a seat beside his wife and kissed and whispered into her ear. "I am soo sorry, Rei-chan" He hoped that she would forgive him soon.

Rei did not respond.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was late by the time they got to their new apartment. It took a long time to get everyone's parents permission and then get their clothes ready. Hikari and Kimiko's parents wanted to make sure that no guys would be there. The boys knew the girls parents would react like that, so they had them ask for permission first. That way the girls could honestly say that no boys where going to be there. That is until Kimiko's mom asked Rei if her boyfriend would be there. She knew that the girl lived with the commander's son, and she didn't want her daughter getting any bad ideas. Rei assured the girl's mother that her *husband* would be there. However, the way she said it, well, it was almost like she was trying to make sure Kimiko couldn't go. She did the same at Hikari's house. If that was the first child's plan, it didn't work. Everyone got permission to spend the night. It was almost like the parents forgot that she and Shinji were teenagers once they found out they were married and thought that they were more responsible because of that fact.

Before they went to the apartment, they also when by the 24hr everything store. They bought snacks and other things they thought they might need, like tissue and.... condoms. Shinji also bought Rei some white silk boots. He noticed her give them a second glance in the store. For those who really knew Rei, would know that when she gave something a second glance it meant that she wanted it. However, she refused his offer to buy them, but he insisted. Rei eventually gave in, but she wasn't fooled. She knew that her boots were a peace offering, and she was ashamed to admit that it worked. She really liked those boots. It would go perfect with her uniform. It made her wonder when she became so shallow that material gifts could buy her forgiveness.

Rei didn't talk much during the trip. She was almost back to her usual self. But she did answer a few questions. Like where they lived. She explained to them that they now lived in the Guarding District. But since none of them knew any English, well besides profanity, they thought she had said the Garden District. She didn't bother to correct them; it was probably better that they didn't understand. Shinji and Rei's new apartment was in restricted area on the outskirts of Tokyo-3.

After they passed security, they drove up to a very tall apartment building in the middle of a huge professionally manicured garden.

"So this is the Garden District!" Shinji exclaimed in his heavy Japanese accent. He had his forehead pressed against the glass as he tried to take everything in under the evening light. "It's beautiful!"

The key Shinji got for his birthday was used to open the main door. Once in, everyone had to check in with the guards inside. Even Rei. Their was also a guard in the elevator, and even one on the floor they lived on. Shinji started to wonder if this was really an apartment building or was he now living in a prison. He glanced at his wife, who was the only person who looked un-phased by the heavily armed attendants and wondered if this was the reason she refused to live here.

Shinji opened the door expecting to see a slightly bigger and empty apartment, so he was really surprised to see a HUGE fully furnished condo "Oh man, WOW!!!"

Everyone but Rei ran into the apartment. They all marveled at the size of the Ikaris' new place. They were impressed by obviously expensive furniture, and the large sunken living room. The main wall was nothing but glass; it was a huge floor to ceiling window, with a hidden door that lead out to the large balcony/terrace. To the left there was a formal dining room. It was decorated with western formal dining furniture, with a high table and curio cabinets and a crystal chandelier and an oil painting of the Last Supper.

"Oh my gawd!!" Hikari screamed. She had ran down one of the long hallways. "You have three bedrooms! Three HUGE bedrooms!"

<four actually> Rei mentally corrected. The master bedroom was at the opposite end of the condo. She had been in this apartment before. The commander tried to convince her to live here, but she refused. She glanced around. Everything was still pretty much the same. Except for the entertainment center. The one in the apartment now was newer, larger, and more state of the art.

Kensuke ran back from the hallway that lead to the kitchen. "You've got to see this kitchen! It would make a professional chef jealous!"

"Rei, why didn't you live here?!" Shinji asked dumbfounded. "Why did you choose to live in that dump of an apartment for so long if you could have lived here?"

Everyone looked at her expectantly. They couldn't understand her logic. This place was awesome.

Rei felt uncomfortable being the center of attention and answered meekly "I already told you."

"What did she tell you, Shin-man?" Aida looked at his friend. As so did everyone else.

"Uh..." The pilot scratched the back of his head and thought about it. "Oh yeah, Rei, you said you wanted to find happiness." He gestured around their new place. Compared to their old apartment, this place looked like a palace. "You couldn't find happiness here, koishii?"

Rei felt uncomfortable being interrogated in front of everyone. Ok, maybe she wasn't being interrogated, but she felt like she was. In a nervous unconscious gesture, she reached across her body with her left hand and put a death grip on her right elbow.

Shinji's eyes widened and he mouthed "Gomen." Her subtle movement made him realize what he was doing to her. Shinji forgot that his wife hated being in the spot light, and felt bad because it was he who now shined it on her.

Rei shook her head telling him that it was ok, then asked "Shinji... do you have that picture you showed me this morning?"

He paled slightly. She wanted him to open the BOX in front of everyone! He wanted to lie and say no, but he knew she wouldn't have asked if it wasn't for a good reason. The pilot walked over to where his gym bag laid on the plush carpet and pulled out the shoe box. The boy never moved anywhere without this box. Making sure the lid was mostly closed, so no one could see the contents inside, he slipped his hand into the box, then pulled out the picture. Rei walked over and crouched down beside him. The others gathered around and peered over their shoulders.

Shinji stared at the picture again, but this time it didn't hurt to look at his dad's young face, and happy expression. This time, it made him remember how happy he made his dad this afternoon. So instead of sadness and tears, Shinji smiled and felt joy.

Rei pointed to the picture, but not to the young commander. She pointed toward the scenery, behind his dad. Shinji's jaw dropped. He never noticed the building behind his dad before.

"That is why I thought happiness was at our old apartment building, Shinji." She looked at him. "I saw a picture similar to this before I moved out of your father's condo. It was the only time I ever seen him smile like that. So I associated happiness with the building..." She bit he bottom lip, then continued. "Your mother was not in the picture, so I didn't ..."

"I understand now ,koishii." Shinji interrupted and kissed her on the mouth. When he pulled back, he said "You thought by moving into the same apartment building my dad used to live in, you would find happiness too."

She nodded and smiled. "I was right. I did find my happiness in that building."

Shinji blushed, smiled warmly and kissed his wife again.

"You guys are sooo kawaii!!" Kimiko squealed.

"Uh Rei...." Kensuke cut in, ruining the romance between the newlyweds. He didn't see anything 'sweet' about living in a dump. He looked around the beautiful condo. He couldn't understand why she felt that she couldn't find happiness in *this* apartment. *He* felt happy just being here! He assured in a smart-alike tone "You could have found your 'happiness' here!"

"Nuh uh.." Shinji shook his head as he put the picture back in the box. "If Rei lived here, I would have never been able to walk her home that day. And if I never got to walk her home, then I wouldn't have been able to move in with her. And if I never moved in with her, we would have never dated and gotten married."

"That is soo sweet!!" Hikari cooed and she placed her palms on her cheeks. "It was almost like destiny!"

Shinji nodded, then froze, and then paled in color. His tears started to gather and sting behind his eyes. Destiny.... Unmei.... His mouth moved, but no words came out.

Rei looked worriedly at her husband. "What's wrong, Shinji?"

As if in slow motion, he turned to look at his wife and squeaked out. "I....forgot Unmei..." He felt like crying.

She quirked a brow. She had no idea what he meant when he said he forgot destiny (unmei).

He forced the words to come out of his mouth. " M-m-my... gun... I forgot it in my dad's office when you got scared." He looked as if he were going to be sick.

Rei wrapped her arms around his neck and assured "Don't worry, koibito. I'll get it for you tomorrow." She understood his grief. She lost her gun once too. But unlike her husband, who could get it back tomorrow, she dropped her gun in a batter of bakelite. The gun she had now was actually Wild Orchid #2

He nodded absently.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was almost 2 am, and the three couples were all still up watching a movie called The Grave of the Fireflies. It was a terribly depressing movie, and Rei wasn't sure why the guys picked it to watch.

Touji was regretting this choice of a movie. He thought it was going to be a cool WWII flick. He should have known that a movie about Japan and WWII would tear his heart into a million pieces. When he felt his tears surfacing, he thankfully noticed Kensuke's eyes watering up too. This part of the movie was particularly heart wrenching. The little girl in the movie tried to give her brother some rice balls, which were actually mud balls. She said she saved them for him so he wouldn't be hungry.

Hikari and Kimiko were already bawling, so Touji chose this moment to pick on his friend before his tears escaped his eyes too. "Gonna cry Aida?"

"No!" the boy spat out as he quickly wiped his eyes with the back of his hand. "I just got something in my eye!"

"Suuuure!" Shinji laughingly teased. He was just glad Touji didn't look at him. Unlike Aida, he couldn't stop the tears that escaped his eyes. This movie was sad! Really really sad!

Rei was unaffected by the movie. That's because she wasn't watching it. Her mind pondered on other things like work and why everyone got nervous or defensive when they were questioned about what they did when they all got separated. She new what happened to each of them. Well, everyone of them except Shinji. So mostly, she mentally brooded over what her husband did.

Shinji got nervous every time someone mentioned the assassin that tried to kill her. Rei could tell that he was lying when he answered their questions about what happened. But that wasn't out of the ordinary. Murders were classified information. However, something told her that Shinji had more to do with the man's demise than he was letting on. Rei wanted to find out how he was involved.

She had an idea on how to get that information. She untangled herself from his embrace and stood up and stretched.

Shinji looked up at his bride. "Tired, koishii?"

Rei nodded. "Yes, I should go to bed. I have to go to work in a few hours." She walked toward the hallway that lead to their bedroom. However, before she turned the corner, she looked at her husband, winked and asked "Do you want to join me?"

The boy in question, leaped off the couch and yelled. "YES!" Then he froze in embarrassment when his friends started laughing. For that split second, he forgot they were there.

Rei shook her head and walked to the room.

"Pervert." Hikari giggled as she tried to stifle her tears.

"I'm not a pervert.." Shinji looked at the girl and stated proudly. "I'm married!" He then ran to catch up with his wife.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Shinji walked into the master bedroom, he was taken back by his wife's disposition. Rei was sitting Indian style in the middle of their king sized, four poster bed. Her arms were crossed and she had a firm frown on her lips. The boy felt like had been tricked! Dooped! Bamboozled!! Taken for a fool!! Rei had lured him in here under the pretense of sex, but all she wanted to do was get him alone so she could yell at him. Ok, maybe not yell, but she did look like she was going to punish him for what he did earlier.

"I'm sorry Rei-chan!"

She uncrossed her arms and delicately placed them in her lap. "For what?"

"For yelling at you earlier" He admitted meekly. She looked un-phased by his apology. "I didn't mean it... Everything I said... I didn't mean it."

"But you said it." She responded calmly. "Everything said in anger holds some truth to it."

He frantically shook his head no.

She continued "You practically called me a liar...." then added "And a sneak."

He guiltily balled up the bottom of his shirt in his hands. "Gomen... I didn't mean it."

Once again, she was un-phased by his apology and continued "All I was doing was trying to protect your feelings, and you chastised me for it. Why?"

He looked away from her. Her cool glare was too much to bare. He noticed her gun. It was on her vanity dresser, still in her waist harness. She forgot its case at the old apartment. He knew that he should answer her, but she was patient. She would wait until he found the courage to speak. The pilot walked over to the vanity and picked up her gun.

Rei's eyes widened, then narrow angrily. <what the hell?!> He was touching Wild Orchid. Again. Without permission. After a minute of watching him lovingly stroke her weapon, she came to the conclusion that her husband had lost his mind. With this diagnosis, she relaxed and silently watched him walk around the room with it. Rei wasn't afraid that he would harm her. She knew that Shinji would rather kill himself before he purposely harmed her.

Shinji caressed her gun as he nervously paced back and forth in their massive bedroom. Wild Orchid was so different from his. Hers was tiny. It almost looked like it was made for a child. It was also simple in design. It was plain white with a lavender and white exotic flower. It was extremely beautiful yet modest at the same time. His gun was much bigger than hers, but it seemed to be made to perfectly to fit his hand. Like hers, it was made like a Glock, but his had a glass chamber, and the porcelain was not plain white. It was ornately designed in three different colors of blue. Amazingly, it was his three favorite colors of blue. The word Destiny was written in kanji, but what surprised him was that intwined between the chacters was a lavender and white orchid. Inside that orchid you could see the stigma of the flower. However, the stigma was actually kanji characters that said tenchi.

The boy was wondered about that. Tenchi meant 'Heaven and Earth' and a stigma was the reproductive organ of a flower. His gun was named Unmei which meant destiny... which was supposed to represent him. Shinji wondered if that meant that he and his angel wife, which he was positive was represented by the orchid, was going to one day have a chil--

His thoughts were interrupted by Rei. "I am waiting for your answer, Shinji."

He looked at her as if he just remember she was there. He continued to pace back and forth as he thought of a suitable answer.

Rei's mouth slightly parted, and she unconsciously licked her lips. Watching him hold and stroke her gun was stirring up feelings inside of her. Lustful feelings. She took a deep breath to calm herself, balled her hands into tiny fists, clutched them against her chest, and stared at him with an intense gaze.

Shinji stopped and turned to look at her. "Rei-chan"

"Hmm?" she hummed almost seductively.

"I yelled at you...." He bit his lip then continued. "I'm sorry... I was just stressed."

"Why?" She asked calmly. "Why were you stressed?"

Shinji glanced at her, then looked away guiltily. He didn't want to tell her 'why.' After a few more minutes, he raked his hand through his dark hair and began his confession. "Rei-chan... remember when I told you that killing was wrong, no matter what my father's reasons were to assure you that it is ok...?"

"Yes" she answered sweetly. "You have tried to convince me of this numerous times."

He nodded guiltily and scratched over his left brow. Still not facing her, he nodded again, and walked over to the bathroom archway.

"What's wrong, koibito?" Rei asked worriedly.

He glanced at her then became very interested in the pattern of the plush rug beneath his feet. He softly mumbled his confession. "I killed someone today... and I'd do it again, if any of those three bastards were still alive."

0_0 <--- That's all Rei could do. She was NOT expecting him to say that.

Shinji wasn't' sure if she was upset by his confession. She was so quiet. He wondered if she thought ill of him because he was now a... murderer <no she wouldn't care about that>... He was worried that she thought he was hypocrite. A hypocrite who did not regret his crime. He shifted his gaze from the floor, to her, and was about to apologize when she interrupted.

"You killed for me, Shinji?" Her gaze on him became even more intense, and her brow furrowed slightly.

The male pilot reluctantly nodded. "He hurt you.... koishii." He looked away from her, for he could not bear her gaze any longer. She seemed to be scrutinizing every inch of his face.

Rei crawled over the large bed to get to him, padded across the room, and gently cupped the sides of his face and made him face her.

His eyes widened fearfully then widened even more when she said.

"Take me… and take me NOW."

He blinked. HARD. Her voice was so painfully serious. She grabbed his hand and led him back to the bed.

"N-n-now, Rei-chan?" he squeaked out as he watched her pull her shorts, then her panties down. He pointed to the slightly ajar bedroom door. "B-b-but ..."

The first child kicked her clothes off her feet and straddled his waist. "Please... koibito." She panted out lustfully as she unbuttoned his shorts. "You have no idea how turned on I am right now!"

His back arched as she made contact with his overheated flesh, "Rei...aaahhhh..."

The first child slid off his lap and kneeled in front of him. She looked up into his dark blue eyes and smirked seductively.

Shinji looked down into his wife's crimson eyes. He had never seen her make that face before. He had never seen her so turned on before. He moaned loudly when she took him into her mouth. He didn't even care if anyone heard him, or saw him or her. Then when she did a special trick with her tongue, he moaned out "If all I had to do was kill someone to get you ..ahhhhhh oh GAWD Rei...then I Ahhh... should do it more often... ahhhh...damn this is soooo good!!!!" He placed his hands carefully on her head and began guiding her motions, his breath coming in rapid pants.

A muffled "You promise?" was her response. She gazed up at him, awaiting his answer as she ran the tip of her tongue in light circles over him.

The boy looked down at her shocked that she would say that. Even more shocked because he knew she was serious. The way she was looking at him, the raw lust mingled with desire and complete devoted love all he could say was

"Yes".

And he meant it! (that's why lust is one of the seven deadly sins)

She gave him a pleased smile and went back to her task.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Touji turned away from the TV screen and gazed toward the hall that lead to the master bedroom. "Did any of you just hear Shinji yell out 'oh Gawd yes' or was it just me?"

"I'm surprised you could hear anything." Hikari teased. She leaned over and grabbed the remote and turned down the surround sound. "This is too loud! We're all going to go deaf!"

When the volume was turned down, that's when everyone heard it.

"Ohyesohyesohyesohyes OH F*CK YES!!!"

Kimiko slapped her hands over her mouth and blushed profusely.

"I guess I did hear correctly." Touji chuckled lecherously. He turned around completely on the couch, sat on his knees and draped his arms over the back. After a couple of 'Yes, just like that! Oh gawd yes, DAMN you're soooo good!!' from Shinji, Touji asked "Kensuke, do you have your camera?"

Hikari hit her boyfriend on the arm. "You better not, Touji-chan!" Hikari could feel her cheeks heating up with embarrassment. However, she did wonder what Rei was doing to get such a heated reaction from the young Ikari.

Aida covered his mouth as he chuckled. He was blushing just as much as his girl friend. "Shinji sure is loud"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rei moved on top of him, relishing how he filled her completely, and then some. She asked him breathlessly "Do you love me?"

Her voice was so sultry it was intoxicating, The third child nodded and gave her an intense open mouth kiss.

When they pulled back for air she moaned out "You lied for me... would you do it again?"

"Yes" was his quick husky answer. He then grabbed her hips, forced her to go at his pace and cried out in appreciation.

Rei arched her back and cried out in ecstasy as well. She looked back at him and stared him directly in his eyes and asked seductively "Would you steal for me?"

"Yes" was the boys lusty response.

She smiled and rewarded him by going faster.

Shinji's moans became louder and desperate. He was close to the edge… and would have said, or done, anything she wanted.

She cupped the sides of his face and forced him to look at her. "Would you die for me?" She gave him a very passionate kiss.

The boy's brow furrowed slightly. Death wasn't something he wanted to talk about while he was making love.

She pulled back and waited for a verbal answer.

Aching for her mouth, the boy moaned out "Yes" before he captured her lips again.

When they parted for air, she asked as she continued to motion on top of him. She panted out in that same alluring voice. "How much do you love me?"

Shinji smirked as he thrust himself harder inside her and answered huskily. "I'd kill for you!"

He knew that was what she wanted to hear. A pleased groan escaped his lip as she rewarded his correct answer as she tightened the muscles of her already tight love canal.

She wrapped her arms around his necked and whispered in his ear "Would you do it again?"

He tightly pressed his eyes shut and tried to will himself to hold on… just a little bit longer… wishing it would never end. He groaned out "Yes" as she brought herself down on him harder and faster. "Yes oh Gawd yes!!!"

He wasn't sure if he was still answering her question or just thanking her for such exquisite sex. It didn't matter now for it was too late to try and change his answer

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Though the crew didn't hear the 'conversation' the first and third child discussed while they engaged in their not-so-private intimate act, they *did* hear the newlywed's cries of ecstasy, and it was a bit too much for their teenage hormones.

Touji and Hikari were the first to uhh.. get tired. ^_~

Hikari let out an exaggerated yawn and raised her arms feigning a tired stretch. "Whew, its been a long day! I think I'm going to turn in now." Trying not to act too suspicious, she slowly got off the couch and walked toward the long hallway that lead to the other rooms on the other side of the apartment.

Each girl had their own room. The boys decided to share. Hikari knew that Touji and Kensuke so graciously volunteered to share a room because they had a better chance at getting laid if they had to go to their girlfriend's room, than the girls going into theirs.

With a hungry longing, Touji watched his true love walk away. He wanted to follow her, run after her, pick her up, and carry her to her room, then lock the door and have his way with her. He could tell by her flushed cheeks that she was in the mood, but he wasn't sure if that was why she was leaving. It was a long day for everyone; she might actually be tired. Plus, she told him that she never wanted to have sex again because of the pregnancy scare.

Before the class rep turned the corner to go into the hall, she turned slightly and glanced at her boyfriend.

Touji understood the unspoken invitation immediately! His eyes happily tripled their size and he sprang to his feet with unbridled anticipation. Hikari-chan had changed her mind! She WANTED to have SEX AGAIN!!! <this has just turned out to be the BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!>

Kensuke and Kimiko quizzically looked up at the boy.

Touji blushed and sheepishly sat back down. He knew better than to go into Hikari's room right now. The class rep didn't mind making love... as long as no one knew about it. Sure, he bragged about it all the time, but she had convinced herself into believing that no one believed him. For the most part, she was right.

The fourth child slouched in the plush couch and mentally prayed to any and every god that Kensuke and Kimiko got tired and went to sleep. ASAP! He couldn't go to Hikari's room until he was sure that they wouldn't find out.

"So do you want to finish the movie?" the tall, dark haired girl asked sweetly to her truest love.

"Sure!" Aida cooed sweetly and wrapped his arms around her slender waist. He knew that he wouldn't be getting laid tonight, they had already talked about it. So he pushed his raging hormones aside and settled for what he could get.

<DAMMIT to HELL!!> Touji threw a child-like tantrum on the couch.

Because of those two baka's he wasn't going to be getting any either! He might as well just go to sleep so he could be rested for school in the morning because it looked like the only ones who were getting lucky tonight was to two married Ikari's.

Kimiko blushed when she heard Rei and Shinji cry out in pleasure, and she looked at her boyfriend.

Kensuke blushed too and whispered "Well it is his birthday" before returning his attention back to the movie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I still don't own anything that deals with Evangelion.

Sorry this took so long.... you know... School, work, life.. It making things difficult. I'll get the next chapter out as soon as I can ^_^ promise.

I love ya lots I really really do

Kimberly