One Piece Fan Fiction ❯ Ocean's Envy ❯ description for Ocean's Envy ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own One Piece, Oda owns it. But I do own my own made-up characters such as Victoria, Skyler, Emma, and Momo (to a point, they're based off real people's personalities).
 
 
Basic info:
Name- Emma-Katherine (goes by Emma)
Age-18
Height- 5'6"
Gender- Girl
Looks- Brown hair with a hint of red.
Favorite Quote- It's Cute How You Think I'm Listening.
Personality- extremely moody but mainly nice, hyper, and overly violent when provoked.
Weapons- A sword that's been passed down in your family for generations. Uses fists and feet too.
Family- Parents- deceased (explain later), two blood related sisters- one (Becca) joined the Navy and you don't know what happened to Victoria, your oldest sister. You also have an adopted brother, Skyler, who is also 18.
History: (Short Summary)When you were little you used to live on an island with your best friend in the whole wide world. You guys used to do everything together. One day, when you were six, your father tried to kill you, but his plan backfired, killing him instead. One of your sisters, Becca, blamed pirates for his death and vowed to join the Navy. Your Mother and Victoria, your other sister, knew better though, and decided that it would be better to move. They secretly packed up the house little by little so you wouldn't notice a thing. So one night when you were six and a half, your mother took you and your sisters and fled the island, giving you no time to tell your best friend of the event. You met up with your mom's best friend who she knew all her life at another town. Settling into a house in the woods, you met Skyler, who was helping your family unpack stuff. Apparently he was the son of your mom's best friend and lived in the house next door. Even though the houses weren't too close together. There was a path you had to take through the forest to get to the houses. The two of you became good friends while Becca hated the thought of you being friends with a guy at your age (you were around nine when she started despising him) Victoria had no problem with Sky. In fact, she made him deliver information to certain people because she trusted him so much. A little while later, when you were around 11, your mom's friend was in an accident and perished, and you were afraid of Skyler going away. Your mom was smart and didn't want you to be sad for a long time, so she adopted Skyler. Or so you thought. You mastered the art of katana (one-sword style) at age 15 and keep it with you at all times.
 
 
Skyler's Information:
Name- Skyler
Nickname: Sky
Age- 18
Height- 5' 11"
Gender- Boy
Looks- Skyler would be a looker, if he just wore different clothing. His general style consists of baggy cargo shorts, a black or white t-shirt, and a vest with many pockets. The vest and shorts are to hold his many daggers, which he specializes in. Sky's hair is a bit disheveled, but good-looking to say the least. Short cut, not as short as a buzz-cut and not long. He's just plain handsome and his sisters (Mainly Emma and Victoria) like to annoy him about it because he denies everything. Even though almost every other girl on the island has a crush on him.
 
 
Personality- kind and caring, he is a little over-protective of you when you're around strangers. You think this is funny because he doesn't like to fight; you beat him easily during sparring all the time.
Favorite quote- Live For Today, For Tomorrow Might Never Come
History: He's been a family friend since you moved to this town when you were seven (when you arrived at the town) and he is your adoptive brother. He ate the ookami fruit (a.k.a. the wolf fruit) one night, which I'll explain later. In other words, he's a ware-wolf.