One Piece Fan Fiction ❯ Where You'll Find Me ❯ Zura Karu Ze ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I do not own One Piece or its characters. Tara belongs to Kurenai Yokomodo.

Ch. 7 Zura Karu Ze


Luffy saw where the girl had pointed and found the keys on the desk. He then reached out of the cage and grabbed them, bringing them back to him. He then unlocked his cell and the others then returning to the girl's cage. He unlocked the door amd went to unlock her chains.

"Feet first please. I don't want to fall on the floor and hurt myself," she said.

"Okay."

He looked throught all the keys on the ring and found the ones that went to the chains and unlocked them. The girl stood up and rubbed her wrists and ankles.

"Thanks dude, let's get outta here."

They made there way to the hall and then to the exit but the girl stopped when she passed by a room that had food in it. Then she got an idea.

"What are you doing?" Sanji asked as he saw her in the room.

"I'm getting those assholes back for putting me in that cage," she said as she continued to pour salt onto all the open food.

Sanji stood there and watched as she did this, all the while trying to get a look at her face which was constantly hidden behind her long duel colored hair. Once she was done she headed out the door.

"Come on Stick," she said as she grabbed his arm and dragged him out of the room and out of the building.

Soon they joined everyone else and she let Sanji go.

"So what's your name?" Nami asked.

"Hey, thanks for lettin' me out of that place. I put salt in all their food so that they woun't be eating it for a while. I see ya around," said the girl as she walked off in another direction.

"Hey wait!" Nami called but it was too late, she was already gone.

"I wonder what she was in there for and why they chained her up like that?" Zolo asked as they headed back to their ship.

"Maybe she was a murderer that we just let loose."

Well, whatever she was they would never know. They made it back to the ship after getting somethings in some shops. They left the island intending on heading to the next one. Night fell and everyone was asleep, well, all but Luffy. He was out on the deck looking at the sky. He could have swore he heard a jingling sound but then again it could just be his mind playing tricks on him. He sighed heavily and looked over at the crow's nest where Tara use to be all the time. He laughed to himself, remembering when he use to hide up there so that Nami would not find him. Then his memory went back to the days events. That girl sure was strange and he too wanted to know why she was tied up like she was. She did say that she was different and that she was a pirate. Luffy reached for Tara's bell that he had constantly around his neck, he intended on giving it back to her when she came back. But he found it gone.

"Where is it?!" He called franticly.

He looked around for it but not finding it anywhere. He remembered having it on him when he was in the jail, maybe the rope broke and it fell off of him. Now he was really upset, he had just lost one of the only things he had left.

` "Looking for this?" Asked a strained voice.

Luffy spun around to find that girl from the jail holding the bell out in front of her.

"It's you, and yeah that's mine," he said as he held out his hand. "Why did you take it?"

"Well, I thought that you gave it to me..." she said as her voice became normal and familar. "You said that I needed it so that you could know when I'm coming."

Tara looked up as she handed the bell back to Luffy who stood there shocked. No way! He couldn't do anything but stand there and stare at her. Then eventually he got over his shock.

"Tara! You're back!" He called out loudly as he ran at her and tackled her to the floor.

"Okay... can't... breath... again....Luffy... please let.... go of....me..."

"How did you get here? How long have you been back? I like your hair, how did you do that? Why were you in that cell tied up like that?" Luffy asked as he continued to hug her tightly.

"It's great... to see you... too... but please... let me go...." Tara chocked out.

"Sorry..." he said as he let her go.

"I don't know how I got here, I've been here for about a week, and I dyed it," Tara answered.

"What about the jail? Why didn't you tell us you were you there?"

"I didn't want you to know what happened to me and why I was there at that time."

"Alright so tell me?"

"I don't want to."

"Why not?"

"Because I just don't, now please just drop it."

"Alright, I'll leave it be. It's good to have you back," Luffy said as he walked over to her and put the bell back around her neck. "Now everyone will know when you are coming."

"I know I know."

"What's going on out here?" Sanji asked as he came up onto the deck.

"Hey look it's Stick!" Tara called out in that strained voice she had used before.

"What are you doing on our ship?" Sanji asked as he came closer.

"I live here dumb shit, why else would I be here?" Tara asked as she returned to normal.

"Tara?!"

"What?"

She seemed to be shocking the crap out of everyone and waited for him to get over it.

"I like your outfit," he said.

"Thanks. Well, I'm going to bed. I'll see you in the morning."

"Okay," both said at the same time.

Tara went up to crow's nest and went to sleep. She felt better now that she was back home and couldn't wait to see the looks on the others faces when they woke up the next morning. Then she heard something to her left and saw Luffy climbing into the nest with her.

"What do you want?" She asked as she looked at him.

"Don't you want to sleep in your room?" He asked.

"Why?"

"Because it's going to rain."

And as soon as he said that rain pourd over them. Tara sighed and followed Luffy into the cabin and she headed to her room where Nami was sleeping. But then she felt herself being pulled away.

"What now?" She asked.

"Not in there, don't you want to surprise them?" Luffy asked as he coninued to pull her away from her room and towards his.

"Yeah but..."

"Okay then, you'll sleep in here."

"Okay...?"

"Great."

So Tara was taken into the room and closed the door. She began to make a bed in the corner and she then laid down to go to sleep. About fifteen minutes later she slowly opened her eyes to see a blank wall in front of her. The blankets moved slightly and she turned to see what was going on.

"What are you doing now?" Tara asked as she watched Luffy lay down next to her.

"I was cold."

"Liar."

"I'm not lieing, I'm really cold. See, I'm shivering," Luffy said as he grabbed a hold of her waist and buired his face in her hair.

"No you are not."

"Yeah huh."

Tara gave up and went back to sleep.

To be continued...