Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Dark Angels ❯ Vol 2: Chap 7. Simple Things ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Simple Things
*/*Dream Begins*/*
*/* "Back where we started, eh?" 3-M thought as she looked around. Same endless white backdrop. "Just need my friend to come." 3-M thought. So she waited for a little while.
A few minutes later, the angel showed up. 3-M wasn't surprised. "Right on time." she said to the angel as she rose to her feet. "Didn't know I had a time limit." said the angel. The two laughed. 3-M turned serious. "All right!" she snapped. The angel stopped laughing and looked up. "What is my problem and why do you want to help?!?" 3-M asked. The angel became serious as well. "Come with me, I'll tell you." she said. 3-M followed the angel.
DA
The angel led 3-M to a willow tree. The girl sat down on the moss. 3-M looked up. The angel stood in front of her. "Okay." 3-M spoke up. "What is this all about?" The angel cleared her throat. "Lord Derosslmeyer's back." she said. Shock shot through 3-M. "I knew it!" she thought. "And he's after you." the angel continued. 3-M looked up from pondering. "He's…. after me?" she said. The angel nodded. "Why?!?" 3-M asked. The angel looked uneasy. 3-M stood up and grabbed the celestial being. "Well! Why is he chasing me?!?" she snapped. The angel looked away. "I don't know." she admitted at last. Then the angel shed big tears. 3-M let go of her. *Sweat drop appears on her head* "Arigato for the help." 3-M said sarcastically.
DA
Another question came to 3-M. "Hey angel." said she. The angel looked up. "Why is it that I'm depressed all the time?" the girl asked. "It Derosslmeyer's doing." the angel said. 3-M was caught by surprise. "Der-ossl-me-yer?" she forced out. The angel nodded. 3-M turned around. She knew Derosslmeyer could cause his terrorists affliction but….depression? "Is he capable?" she thought. "Hai." said the angel. "She heard me." 3-M thought. "I'm an angel." Said the celestial being. "Uh-huh. *Sigh*" said 3-M. *Sweat drop on her head*
DA
"So angel." said 3-M. The angel looked up. "What is my problem?" the girl asked. The celestial being flew up behind her. "You haven't let go of your past so Derosslmeyer keeps tormenting you." She whispered. 3-M froze. It was all making sense now. Ever since the day of her freedom, 3-M had been worried about Derosslmeyer coming back to kill her. And now, it had come true.
"Tell me angel." 3-M spoke up. "Hai?" asked the angel. The girl turned to her. "How can I defeat Derosslmeyer?" 3-M asked. The angel looked down. "You don't know do you?" 3-M asked. The celestial being shook her head. "*Sweat drop* I knew it!" the girl sighed. "But I will help you." said the angel. 3-M looked up and walked closer. The angel felt nervous. She thought 3-M was going to scream at her again. But instead, 3-M asked with hopeful child-like eyes: "Promise?" The angel relaxed and said with smile: "Hai. I promise." The two shook hands in agreement.
*/*Dream Ends*/*
Noiz: So here begins our journey.
Stop Transmission….
Back
To review: e-mail @ noizchild@msn.com : )