Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Dark Angels ❯ Vol 1: Chap 6. Why ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Why
On the day after the attack, 3-M fell into deep pondering. "That was lord Derosslmeyer all right!" she thought. "But why is he attacking now after all of this time?" The day after the DA base was destroyed, 3-M felt both joy and paranoid. Joy because she was free from Derosslmeyer and paranoid because she always knew him as the type of guy to take revenge.
"Damn him!" 3-M yelled as slammed her fists on her desk. "3-M, is everything okay in there?" Sarah asked from her room. "Hai. Don't worry." her older friend answered. "All right." said Sarah uneasily. "Nothing will be okay until I get to the bottom of this!" 3-M thought.
DA
"If Derosslmeyer wanted revenge, why would he wait so long to do it?" 3-M thought. Derosslmeyer was not the type of person with a lot of patience. Unless….
"Hey depressed freak!" Rosa called out. "What Rosa?!?" 3-M snapped back. "Your dinner's out here." Rosa said. "Whatever." 3-M replied.
As she heard Rosa's footsteps, another thought crossed 3-M's mind. "Am I really a depressed freak?" she thought. 3-M looked back on all of her moments. All she saw was darkness, gloom, and tragedy. Only her crushes brought her brief sunshine in her life. But dark clouds returned when they died. It was always like that. 3-M hadn't tried to kill herself. But she had thought about it.
"I can't be that depressed!" 3-M thought. Then another thought came to her. That angel that came to her in a dream. "What does she mean that I had to find my problem?" 3-M thought. One thought after another just kept coming to her.
DA
For three days, 3-M was lost in pondering. Sarah began to worry. So she decided to approach her friend about it. "3-M." she said last one night. "Hai?" her older friend asked. "Are you sure you're okay?" asked Sarah. 3-M didn't know how answer. "It's about Kenzo, isn't it?" Sarah asked. 3-M looked up and shook her head. "No, then what's wrong?" her friend asked. 3-M took a deep breath. "Here goes!" she thought. 3-M began telling Sarah about Derosslmeyer, her depression, and the angel dream. Sarah listened quietly.
"Lord Derosslmeyer's back?" she asked at last. "I don't know." said 3-M. "Shouldn't we tell Rosa and Frances?" Sarah asked. "Iie!" 3-M yelled. (Noiz note: "Iie" = "No") Sarah looked delirious. "Why not?" she asked. "I'm not sure if I'm right." the older girl explained. "It doesn't matter if you're right or not!" Sarah yelled. "The important thing is someone has to know!" 3-M looked up at her stunned. Sarah had yelled at her but this time, the words sank in. "Well not yet at least." 3-M said at last. "When then?" her friend asked. "I don't know." the other girl said. Then 3-M burst into tears. Sarah just put her hand on her shoulder. "Get it all out girl. Get it all out." was all she said. 3-M just wept on.
Stop Transmission……
Back
To review: e-mail @ noizchild@msn.com : )