Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Dark Angels ❯ Vol 1: Chap 5. Girl Harassment ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Girl Harassment
It all started late afternoon. 3-M was heading nishi of the city. (Noiz note: Nishi=west.) She was about to turn the corner when….. she saw him. He was about her age, maybe older and real attractive. When he saw her, it was love at first sight. The boy began power walking towards 3-M. She became nervous. 3-M started running. The boy ran after her. 3-M kept running until…. someone grabbed her by the wrist. She turned in terror. It was that same young man. He was grinning at her. Fear stabbed 3-M violently. Te next thing she knew, the girl was being dragged into a dark alley.
3-M was pushed up against a wall and turned around to face him. "Who…uh….are you?" she snapped. "I'm Kenzo." the boy answered. "Let go!" 3-M yelled. She tried to push away but Kenzo was pinning her tightly. Then he French kissed her against her will. It was like a wild fire through a small forest. "You…. You pervert!" 3-M screamed. Then she pushed Kenzo off and broke away from him. They just stared at each other. "What's wrong?" Kenzo asked at last. "Pig!" 3-M yelled. Then she ran away in disgust.
DA
3-M slammed the door behind her. She leaned again the door panting hard. "Where have you been?" a voice snapped. 3-M looked up. Rosa stood in the hallway. "Why would you care?" 3-M carped. "Sarah's been bugging the crap out of me about you!" Rosa barked. 3-M just snorted and pushed past her down the hall. "Bitch." Rosa said under her breath. 3-M pretended not to hear her.
3-M fell onto her bed. Kenzo ran her down. "Forget about him." she thought. Then she drifted off to sleep.
DA
*:/*Flashback dream begins*:/*
*:/* "What's your name?" a young boy asked. "3-M." a young girl answered. "What's yours?" "Masato." the boy answered. The two kids were in front of a lake. "Do you come here often?" Masato asked. "*Blush* No." 3-M asked. "Do you?" "Aw. No. *Blush*" said Masato. The kids talked on. Young love was growing. It was sad for them to part.
Later, fate would betray them. 3-M received her orders when she came back to her base. She and her crew were to attack an enemy sub heading for them. The fighter knew little about the enemy. The squadron headed out to the missile base. 3-M and two older girls got into the launch control chairs. The younger girls gave the coordinates. The bombers launched the missiles. The sub was destroyed in two minutes. Victory belonged to the Dark Angels. But 3-M had an icy feeling in her.
By nightfall, she decided to look through ground zero. The place looked like a nightmare. Ash, bits of steel, and broken glass were everywhere. Clouds of dust rose up when 3-M walked. Bodies were trapped under the debris. It was like walking into a graveyard. Soon, one body would tear her to pieces. 3-M found her Masato dead under the crushed steel. She sank to her knees by his head. "Masato!!!!" she screamed out.
*:/*Flashback dream ends*:/*
3-M awoke panting hard. The room was cold and distant. So many memories she dreaded. That was one of them. "Masato." 3-M thought sadly. "Hey misery!" Rosa called. "What Rosa?!?" 3-M snapped. "Some boy is on the phone for you." Rosa said. 3-M's fear returned. She crept off of the bead and walked down the hall.
DA
"Moshi-Moshi." 3-M answered. "Moshi-Moshi doll." said the guy on the other line. "Kenzo?" she asked. "That's right." he answered. "How did you get my number?" 3-M asked. The girls' number was unlisted. "Oh. I asked your landlord for it." Kenzo answered. 3-M's fear changed into anger. "You bastard!" she screamed. Then she hung up.
DA
For weeks, Kenzo called and followed 3-M around. How badly she wanted to punch his daylights out. The girls noticed her getting agitated. One night, Sarah knocked on 3-M's door. "Who's there?" 3-M asked grouchy-sounding. "It's me, Sarah." said the little girl. "Come in." the older girl sighed. Sarah quietly opened door and walked in. 3-M looked up. Her violet eyes flashed in the dark. Sarah was a little creped out but she kept going. Silent hung over them both. Finally, Sarah said: "3-M." "What?" she asked. "What's wrong? You seemed upset." her friend asked. 3-M didn't know how to answer. At long last, she told Sarah about Kenzo.
"Well, what do you feel about him?" Sarah asked at last. "He's a jerk!" 3-M yelled. Then she thought for a moment. "I like him." she said at last. "But you're scared because he might end up like the others. Right?" Sarah said. 3-M nodded. "Just tell him the truth." her friend said. "I can't." said 3-M. "Why?" Sarah asked. 3-M couldn't answer. "What if he doesn't listen?" she asked. "You have to try!" Sarah snapped. 3-M just nodded weakly.
DA
3-M told Kenzo told meet her in the abandoned fields. He was excited. But when he got there, 3-M had serious look on her face. Kenzo became worried. "We need to talk." said 3-M. While she talked, something was lurking in the shadows. "I didn't know you felt that way." said Kenzo. "Do you understand Kenzo?" 3-M asked. He placed his hand on her shoulder. "I understand." Kenzo said. 3-M looked up. He was smiling. "Arigato." said she.
Once her speech was done, 3-M was leaving. When she was almost out of sight, 3-M heard a loud BOOM! The blast hurled her forward. 3-M hit the ground with a hard thud.
DA
3-M awoke a few minutes later. Her face was bruised and cut from her fall onto the glass shards. She looked up to see smoke and fire. 3-M instinctively leapt to her feet and ran towards the fire. "I hope I'm not too late!" she thought. But in her heart she knew she was.
Kenzo's body was found nearly brunt near where the bomb went off. 3-M sank to her knees by his head. "Kenzo!!!!!" she cried out.
DA
Late that night, 3-M stood in front of the bathroom mirror lost in thought. She was all bloody and cut. Anger burned like a wild fire in her soul. "Lord Derosslmeyer! You will pay!!!" 3-M swore in her mind.
Stop Transmission…
Back

To review: e-mail @ noizchild@msn.com : )