Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Dark Angels ❯ Vol 1: Chap 4. The Sweet Angel ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The Sweet Angel
Sarah waited impatiently in front of their apartment. 3-M was always early with her. But for the last three days, she had been late. Sarah was about to go inside when she caught a glimpse of her older friend. She was dragging along grimly. "You're late!" Sarah said trying to sound angry when 3-M came to her. "I told you, I don't feel well." her friend answered. "You seem well to me." Sarah said. 3-M just nodded. Then the girls walked into the apartment.
DA
"What's wrong with me?" 3-M thought. She had felt more depressed than ever in the last couple of weeks. She also felt like she was going to faint. 3-M tried to tell the others. Rosa just laughed and called her a depressed freak. Frances just looked at her oddly. Now Sarah didn't believe her. What now? "I know I'm sick! But with what?" 3-M thought. "I need a sign." Soon a sign would come.
DA
Her sign occurred one night. 3-M had just walked in from walking around the city. She tried to sneak in quietly. 3-M was almost to her room when a voice asked her: "Where have you been?" The older girl looked up and saw Sarah in the shadows. "Out." was all 3-M said to her friend. Then she took a few steps closer. Soon, 3-M began feeling dizzy. "What's wrong with me?" she thought. "Are you okay?" Sarah asked. "Hai. I'm just fine." her friend answered. "All right." said the little girl. Then Sarah turned to go back to her room. But within seconds, she heard a thud to the floor. Fear stuck her rapidly. Sarah turned to see 3-M passed out face down on the floor. "3-M!!!" she cried. Sarah ran over to her fallen friend. She shook her. 3-M didn't even stir. Sarah became cadaverous. "Rosa! Frances!" she yelled as she ran down the hall.
Frances called 911. (Rosa didn't care.) An ambulance came in time and got 3-M. They took her to the hospital. While there, 3-M had a strange dream while she was in a coma.
*/*Dream begins*/*
*/*Cold darkness. The world she had known. But…. 3-M looked up. "A light?" she thought. "How strange." 3-M began following the light.
DA
The darkness became light. "Oro?" 3-M thought as she looked around. "Where…… I…… am?" "In the light." said a girly voice. 3-M looked and was taken-aback. A girl that looked her age had golden blond hair dressed in white smiled. "Who are you?" 3-M asked. "Your angel." the girl answered. 3-M looked confused. "Say that again." she said. "I'm your angel." the girl answered. "Okay. Why are you here?" 3-M asked. "I come to souls who troubled." said the angel. "I'm not troubled!" 3-M snapped. Then she began walking off. "Denial is a sign of being troubled." the angel spoke up. 3-M froze still. "She knows." she thought. "I'm an angel after all." said the angel.
DA
"So why have you came here?" 3-M asked the angel again. "I have came to save you." she answered. "From what?" 3-M asked. The angel frowned. "I can't help you now." she answered. 3-M looked confused again. "Sayonara." said the angel. Then she began fading away. "Wait!" 3-M yelled. "You must find your problem." the angel's voice echoed. Then she disappeared. "What does she mean?" 3-M thought.*/*
*/*Dream Ends*/*
3-M awoke from coma three days later. She was still baffled about her dream. Her mission now would be to find her problem.
Stop Transmission…
Back

To review: e-mail @ noizchild@msn.com : )