Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Dark Angels ❯ Vol 2: Chap 12. Long and Lonely Road ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Long and Lonely Road
Sarah sat on her bed staring at her.
“Are you alright?” she asked. 3-M blinked at her.
“Where am I? Who are you? What happened to me?” she asked.
“This is your room,” the little girl said. “I'm Sarah and you collapsed from a breakdown.” 3-M blinked for a moment. She lowered her gaze.
“I'm sorry,” she whispered. Sarah gave her a little smile.
“It's okay,” she whispered. “It's okay.” The girls didn't speak at first. 3-M gripped her sheets.
“I don't want you to die,” she said. Sarah gave her an odd look.
“What are you talking about?” she asked. “It'll be fine.”
“I don't want you to die!” the older girl wailed. “I don't want you to die because of me!” Sarah blinked at her.
“3-M…” she mumbled. The older girl grabbed her by the hands. She looked deep into her eyes with forming tears.
“I have to find the truth!” she cried. “I don't know what's real anymore!”
“I'm real,” Sarah said. “See, look.” She moved 3-M's hand to her cheek.
“See?” Sarah asked. “My cheek is warm. Soft too. I'm real, please believe me!” 3-M sat in silence.
“Believe me,” her friend pleaded. The older girl nodded.
“I believe you,” she whispered. “I believe you. I really do.” Sarah relaxed.
“Good,” she said. 3-M shook her head.
“I'm sorry,” she whispered. “I am so sorry.” She swallowed a bit.
“I don't know what's wrong with me,” she whispered. “I don't like it. I don't like it.” Sarah stared at her in silence. She had never seen 3-M like this. Sure she had her moods, but not like this. Never like this. Sarah felt her own heart begin to ache.
Sissy…
3-M's hands trembled as she gripped her sheets. “I have to end this.” She turned to Sarah.
“I'm going to end this Hell forever!” 3-M declared in a whisper. “I have to. I have to!” Sarah gave her a little nod.
“I'll be here with you,” she whispered.
“I will end Lord Derosslmeyer! I will kill him and be free!” 3-M hissed. Sarah's emotions drained from her face. She didn't like where this was going. No one had ever gone up against Derosslmeyer and lived to tell the story. Even 3-M knew that. But if that was going to help her in any way, at least she won't be alone.
I will follow her until the end on this road!
Stop Transmission