Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Dark Angels ❯ Vol 2: Chap 11. What You Are ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

What You Are
*Dream Begins*
Watery fog swallowed the air. Everything felt drowned. 3-m tried to look around through the fog. Where is everyone?, she thought. Dainty, icy fingers touched her neck. The girl nearly jumped, but someone held her still. Her eyes trailed behind her. She could see a blinding light. She tried to turn for a better look, but it held her still. 3-M fought to keep down her anger.
“Who are you?!?” she hissed. “What do you want?”
“Little lamb!” a voice whispered. “Little lamb!”
“What do you want?!?”
“Little lamb!” A wind covered 3-M's mouth shut. The girl looked around again. Who are you?, she thought.
“Little lamb, heed my words!” the voice whispered. “You cannot continue down this path!” 3-M's eyes grew big.
What do you mean? What path?
“Turn back! Turn back!” the voice cried.
What do you mean?
“Turn back or you will die!”
What are you talking about? Why will I die?
“Little lamb. You have lost your way. Turn back and turn away from what you are!”
But what are you saying? What am I?
A pulsing white lights filled her eyes. 3-m tried to blink and see again. The white grew bolder and held open her eyes. She tried to scream, but no sound came out. Her mind disappeared further inside of itself.
Blood. The scent of death filled the air. Blood even colored the snow. 3-M saw an arm sticking up from the thick, crimson sea. It didn't take her long to figure out whose.
Sarah? Two more arms stuck out from the sea. The horror show didn't end there. Body parts floated in the dull ruby liquid. 3-M's face drained.
What is this? Then came the sound of bones crunching. 3-M froze. For once in her life, she felt fear. Not a mask of it. But true, genuine fear.
W-Who's there? A dim light caught her eyes. 3-M searched the seedy yellow in them. Her blood ran cold.
That's me! 3-M saw herself walking on the blood ocean towards her. Her eyes looked possessed by the devil. Her arms were coved in dried blood. Normal 3-M shook her head as she swallowed.
No! No! Stay away! No! NO!!!
The light drew itself from her eyes and she returned to the nothingness.
What… was that?
“What will happen to you if stay what you are.”
How do I stop that?
“Find the truth about yourself!”
But how?
She heard no more. The winds came and swallowed her up. And then, nothing.
*End of Dream*
3-M awoke in her darkened bedroom. Where… am I?
“Oh good, you're awake,” someone said. 3-M jerked her head forwards.
Error in Transmission