Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Dark Angels ❯ Vol 2: Chap 10. Mental Torture ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Mental Torture
Derosslmeyer wasn't done there. Carly was the appetizer. He had set his sights on making 3-M the main course. He knew just the thing as well. The old man picked up the doll of his target and stuck pins in the back of the head.
3-M sat alone in her room. She tried to grasp the situation that had just hours ago. Carly, her old friend, had just died. Not by natural causes. She had been murdered. Not physically. But, 3-M already knew by whom. She gritted her teeth in the dark.
Derosslmeyer!, she thought. I will take vengeance on Carly! You will see! Then, an icy pain struck her brain. The poor girl gasped in pain.
“Ack!” she cried out. The slow descension began from there.
Tick. Tick. Tick.
3-M panted to kept herself sane. No, Derosslmeyer! You will not get me again! I'm not falling for that trick again!
Thump. Thump. Thump.
The sounds sink underwater. There is whispering. Oh, not the whispering.
You're worthless.
They all hate you.
You can't win.
Why don't you just give up?
3-M tightly shut her eyes. I can do this! I must not let him break me. I have to fight back.
Tick. Tick. Tick.
Ack! My head hurts! I… have… to fight… this!
Thump. Thump. Thump.
Useless!
Stupid!
Ugly!
Useless!
3-M shut her eyes tighter. Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! The pain only got sharper. The girl gasped aloud again.
Don't give in! Don't give in! Fight back! You can do this! Don't let him win!
Tick. Tick. Tick.
3-M did her best to fight the pain and keep from screaming. She looked up and saw Sarah's black and white cat clock against the back wall. The older girl sneered at the smiling feline as it ticked the seconds away.
Stupid clock!, she thought in rage. 3-M wanted so badly to tear it off the wall. She would've done it too. But, Derosslmeyer's pain forced her to sit. The voices in her head strapped her down to the bed.
Stupid girl!
You are so worthless!
Look at you! You can't even fight against yourself!
You can't do it!
You can't do it!
You can't do it!!!
Thump. Thump. Thump.
Even 3-M's own heart became her enemy right now. The girl tightly shut her eyes. Her fragile sanity had become a thread. So much could snap right about now…
“Enough!” 3-M screamed. “Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Just shut up!”
Silence. Then came a sea of black.
“3-M! What happened?!? Are you alright?!?”
She heard no more.
Error in Transmission