Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Executive Plan ❯ Vol. one: Chapter one: One-Night Wife ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Executive Plan
 
One-Night Wife
    *J.D.*
    I moved to Tokyo for a better life. My father passed away two years ago. My mother is too old and my brother is a lazy bum still in college. I had to do something or I would be doomed to die in poverty. The only way to do that was to change jobs. But what could I do? So I looked at my skills. All I was good at was computers. That was a start. But the problem was the location. I lived in Sapporo. That is out in the countryside. Even though it was advanced in technology, I couldn't survive fixing computers door-to-door. So where could I go where my skills could be put to real use? DING! It hit me! Tokyo! Tokyo was the city to go! So I packed up my things and moved.
    I moved to an apartment that was in walking distance of my future work place. I applied my application to Kitty Yin-Yang Computers, the top computer company in Japan. I fantasized about working there since it opened last year. Now, I was getting my wish. That afternoon, I received a call from the main boss. "Congratulations J.D.," he said. "Took got the job. I'll see you tomorrow." This brought joy to my world. It was time for a celebration!
    I headed out to the local bar. The bar was packed. This was pretty awkward. I felt alone. You see, I didn't know anybody here. Try to act cool. Maybe, you'll make some friends here. I made my way up to the counter. That too was packed. My changes of getting a drink were slender to none. Well, I'll just have to try anyway. I squeezed into a space between to buff men. I felt claustrophobic but I got a better view. Drinks were being passed around left and right. They made my mouth water like a garden hose. They were like hot women. The good ones always pass you by. And that's what happened tonight. When everyone cleared away, most of the drinks were good. At least I could breathe now. But I was still thirsty...
    At last, I saw the last drink. It was so beautiful! So cool, so bubbling, so refreshing! I just had to have it! I began to reach forward and grab it. I had the glass in my hand, but then, another hand grabbed it as well. I slowly turned to its owner. A pair of deep brown eyes met mine. I let my eyes get a fuller view. She had a soft around face, full lips, rosy cheeks, fiery soul, perfect woman. I fell hard and fast for her. Come on, say something witty to woo her! "Uh...." I began. "This is.... my drink." She just laughs at me. Oh crap! I screwed up big time! "No," she replied. "It's mine." "But, I saw it first." I replied. "Ladies first." she shot back. "I touched it first." I argued. "So?" she asked. We just stared at each other for a while. Damn she's good! "Let me have it." she pleaded. "No." I said quickly. "Please." she pleaded innocently. I noticed a change in her face. Her pretty eyes became big and soft like a puppy's. I don't know what happened next. But the next thing I know is I let go of the glass and she was finishing the drink in victory.  I felt like an idiot. I thought that was the end. Boy was I wrong!
    I walked away to the nearest empty table I could find. Twenty minutes later, it is drawn to my attention to someone is standing over me. I slowly turned up to see the woman drink snatcher. "Seat taken?" she asked. I looked around as if to check. "Nope!" I said quickly. She smiled. "Great." the woman replied. She then sat down in front of me. God she was beautiful! "So," she began. "What brings you to Tokyo?" Now's your chance! Don't mess it up! "I wanted to work here. I start work tomorrow." "Oh really?" the woman said. "What will you do?" "I'm working in computers." I replied. "Computers?" she asked. "I work with computers too." I was blown away! "You do?" I asked. She just laughed. God, she has a cute laugh. "I know, I know." she replied. "It's ironic for a cute girl like me in computers." I quickly touched her hand. "No, no." I said. "I think it's great for a cute girl to work in computers!" The woman just smiled. "You're cute." she replied. "T- T- Thanks." I stammered out as my cheeks reddened. "I'm Kimi Latrell." the woman spoke up. "I'm J.D." I said back. "J.D." Kimi said. "I like that." We shook hands on that.
    Minutes turned into hours. Kimi and I hit it off perfectly. I think she likes me. Because, when closing time came, Kimi went home with me. We both made out in the back of the taxi to my apartment. I had been tempted to grab her big busts since she first sat down. The storm didn't stop in the taxi. We kept kissing as we rode up the elevator. I even kissed her while I dug in my pocket for keys. Kimi knocked me onto the floor and ripped off my shirt. "Hey *kiss* Kim *kiss* should we *kiss* get to the *kiss* bedroom *kiss* first *kiss*?" I asked. "You're right *kiss* dear *kiss*." she replied. Then Kimi got off of me and dragged me to my bedroom, closed, and locked the door behind us. She then pushed me onto the bed and climbed on top of me. What wild woman! Then, things got well... heated from there. And I mean really hot!
    The next morning, I awoke slowly. I couldn't remember a damn thing at first. Then I felt someone cuddled close to me. I turned to see the beautiful Kimi Latrell lying next to me holding me arm like a little girl with a rag doll. I instantly remembered what happened last night. Score for the big man! But, was I dreaming? I turned to my other arm and bit it hard. It hurt but at least I knew it was real. Then, I fell her stir. This is it! This is the waking moment! My lovely angel is awaking! Kimi slowly fluttered her lovely brown eyes open and saw me. "Morning dear." I addressed. "Morning J.D.!" my girl greeted back. We just stared at each other for a while. "I had a great time last night." Kimi broke the silence. "Me too." I breathed out. Things just couldn't get any better.
    I lied there in bed as I watched my new girlfriend get dressed. "Leaving for work?" I asked. "Sure am!" Kimi called back. "Good luck on your new job." "I'll call you!" I said. Kimi walked to the door, turned to me, and blew me a kiss. I act as if I was going to faint in bliss. She giggled and left. This day was the best day in my life. But, things were subject to change!
    I made it to Kitty Yin-Yang Computers in full pride. "Hey man!" a familiar voice yelled out. I looked and saw my man Donald Turk. He is my best friend. We had been friends since high school. Don is also a computer geek. God, the computer, women, breathing, and basketball are his religion. "Turk!" I called out. He walked over to me and gave me a high-five. "You work here now too?" Don asked. "Yep dog!" I called in pride. "Sweet!" Don said. "You should meet the boss here! She is fine!" "Really?" I asked excitedly. "No lies!" he called. "Well she can't be any better than the woman I hooked up with last night!" I bragged. Turk's eyes lit up like a kid's at Christmas. "Go on!" he exactly happily. "Tell me all of the details." I grinned and signaled him closer. Don leaned in close and I filled him in on my dream girl. Little did I know, the bitter irony I was about to run into.
    Don and I made it inside. The building inside was lavish. Ivory white walls, gold ceiling, lush green plants. This place was ritzy. I was blown away! Don grins in pride. "Like it?" he asked. "HELL YES!" I called out. "I knew you would!" Don exclaimed. We hugged each other wildly. "Uh... Don." I spoke up. "I feel like someone's watching us." "Huh?" my buddy asked. We both looked around quickly. And sure enough, people were staring and at us oddly. My, this is... awkward... Don and I quickly let go and acted like we had never seen each other before.
    Then, we had a female laughing. We both looked up in a flash. That sounded.... so familiar.... Then, the bricks crashed right down onto my head. I suddenly felt as if time had frozen to a screeching halt. Kimi! Okay, what's going on here?!? Why is she here?!? "Hey Latrell-san." Don greeted. Latrell-san? Latrell-san?!? I looked back and forward repeatedly. Kimi was my new boss? I felt sick all over. My dream girl was here, as my boss. "Hey boys." she called out in that sexy voice of hers. I stood frozen stiff. Come on, say something, damnit! Kimi smiled as she saw Don. But, the glow from her angelic face dimmed fast when she saw me. Okay, things are getting awkward.
    Don looked at both us strangely. "Do you know each other?" he asked. Neither us could answer that question. I mean, how can you? What can you say? "Uh...." Kimi began. "Well...." I tried. Both statements fell flat like a snowball. This was like the twilight zone. Please let the storm pass!
    By a saving grace, the door behind flung open. All three of us looked up. A tall butch man stood there staring at us. He didn't look amused. "What the hell is everyone doing standing around? Sucking up good air? Move it along!!!" the big man barked. Everyone began to move around again. I finally breathed out easily. Thank you, big man! I was about to move again when I stopped short in my tracks by an object right in front of me. I looked down and saw my beloved Kimi eyeing me. Damn she's so short! We just stared at each other for a few seconds. "Well," Kimi said at last. "This is sure...." "Awkward." I finished. "Yeah," said Kimi. The conversation died there. "Latrell-san!" a voice called from behind. We both turned and looked up. The big black man stood in the doorway. "Hu-san is on the other line for you!" he called. Kimi relaxed again. "Coming Dean-san." she called. Then she hurried to the door. I watched her leave with a smile on my face. Maybe, I could get used to the idea of my angel being my boss. Then, I felt someone grab onto my arm to the point of snapping it in half. I jerked my head around fast. Don stood in front of my grinning. "Oh it's you." I breathed out. "What is it?" He didn't answer. The guy just drug me away further down the hall.
    We can to this lounge-type area. This place was just as nice as the lobby. I noticed that their were people just like us in there. What was this place? "Like it?" Don asked me. "What is it?" I asked in confusion. "The lounge!" my chocolate bear exclaimed. "I see that." I went on. "But why are we here?" Don just shook his head in defeat. "Meet your new friends." he said at last. I finally understood. Don was trying to get me some connections to get around in the company. How could I have been so blind?
    "Hey man!" a voice called out. Don and I looked up quickly. A guy in a nice suit with short dark hair approached us in excite. Don stepped forward. "Hey Ron!" he called. Both men embraced. Ron looked over Don's shoulder. "Hey, who's that guy?" he asked as he pointed at me. Don looked over at me as well. "That's my buddy J.D." he answered. "He's new here." "Oh, I see." Ron said. Then he go of Don and walked over to me. "I'm Ron Yates." he replied. "They call me the love doctor here." I tried to smile but the joke seemed lost to me. "Why... do they call you the love doctor?" I asked in confused. Ron just smiled at me like a rich man. "You'll see why in a few weeks." he replied. "Oh," I said trying to sound relived. I still didn't get him.
    Then, I felt someone poking me in the back with two fingers. I turned away wildly. A drunk-looking guy was eyeing me with wide eyes. I became nervous really fast. "Uh, yes...." I managed to get out of my mouth. "You're J.D., right?" he asked. "Yes, why?" I asked him. This guy leaned in close to my face. "Tell me," he whispered. He quickly looked around and turned back to me. "Did you really... you know..." he continued. Then he did quick pelvic thrusts. I caught on instantly. I went pale and blushed as I nodded weakly. I thought he wouldn't believe me. But instead, the guy grinned wildly. He stood back and blurted in a loud voice: "HEY EVERYBODY!!! THE NEW GUY ACTUALLY BANGED THE BOSS LAST NIGHT!!!" I looked around sickly. All eyes were on both of us. I became sicker by the minute. "How do you know what I did with Kimi last night?" I asked in a voice no louder than a weak voice. "Oh come, pal! I watched the nervous looks on your faces. I'll even half of my pay check that you didn't even know she was your boss!" he said in a slick voice. I wanted to throw up on him. This dream had turned into a nightmare.
    Pretty soon, every guy in the room was crowded around me tightly. I felt claustrophobe all of a sudden. It felt like high school of over again. Don moved in closer to me. "Dog, you should get a life-time achievement award for nailing the boss!" he called out. "Tell me, what's she like in bed?" the drunk-looking guy asked boldly. "How did you nail her?" "Christ! You men are pigs!" a female's voice yelled out. All of the guys turned to them. A woman with long blonde hair glared at us with rage. "What do you know Elliot?" the drunk-looking guy snapped back violently. "Have you no respect for a woman, Justin?" Elliot growled back. "She's a venerable woman who's lonely! Sure, she acts proud, but Latrell-san is trying to hold her life together with glue and paper clips." My new co-worker tried to keep himself laughing out loud. "Aw, what's the matter? Little Elliot-chan mad because she's not getting any? Maybe if you weren't so brainless, you would score more guys more often!" Justin called. Elliot looked as if she was ready to kill him. I wanted to run into some trenches and hide. Then, I looked out and saw Kimi standing in the doorway. She looked disappointed. I felt so guilty as I watched her walk away. Elliot's words echoed in my head like a bell. I broke through the crowd and went after her.
I followed Kimi out to what looked like an indoor-garden. I turned her around to me. The tears forming in her eyes took me by surprise. "Kimi, I'm sorry. I didn't tell them Justin must have been watching us!" I began. Kimi tried to look away. "All I wanted was relationship that I wouldn't end up getting stabbed in the back!" she blurted out. I felt pity for her all even more. I hugged her tight to my chest. She was so tiny to me. "Don't worry Kim," I murmured to her. "I won't let anyone hurt you. I'll do my best to treat you right!" "Don't leave me." Kimi whimpered out. "I won't." I replied back. I could have held her for hours on end. But in time, things would soon test my promise and my love to Kimi.
Isn't it Ironic