Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Executive Plan ❯ Vol. Three: Chapter Eight: Love Vibe ( Chapter 8 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Love Vibe

There's so much flirtation on the loose lately. The love in the office is about to burst. J.D. and Kimi aren't the only ones who feel it. Yes, everyone in the office wants the love to take and stuff themselves silly.

Don waited at the front desk for Carla to return. This morning he rehearsed what he was going to say in attempt to woo her. His object of affection wasn't going to be an easy catch. She mostly was put off by his childish behavior. He would have to show her that he could be mature. Don put on his game face.

I can do this, he thought. The intern happened to look up and see Carla walks back to her desk.

“Waiting long?” she asked. Don quickly shook his head.

“No,” he said. “It's fine. Hey, have you had lunch yet?”

“No, why?” she asked.

“Great!” he said, quickly. “I know I nice little place around here where we can eat.” Carla raised an eyebrow at him.

“Are you trying to ask me out?” she asked. Don nodded once at her.

“I am,” he said in a serious tone. Carla gave him a smile of pity.

“Fine,” she said. “I'll go out with you.” Don's eyes lit up brighter than the sun.

“Really?” he asked.

“Yeah, why not?” Carla replied. Her suitor fought himself to keep up a slightly mature façade.

“Thanks,” he said.

“Right,” his date replied.

-------

Justin peered over at Kristen's computer. She paused when he put his arms around her shoulders. She tried to push him off.

“Stop,” she said. Justin gave her an odd look.

“Why?” he asked. “That's not what you were saying last night.” Kristen hit him on the arm again.

“Shut up,” she whispered. Justin kissed her on the neck.

“So you're on for tonight?” he asked. Kristen looked up at him with big eyes.

“Seriously?” she asked. Justin smiled with a shrug.

“Of course,” he said. Kristen narrowed her eyes at him.

“Just us, right?” she asked.

“Hey, I was just joking about that waitress last night,” he told her.

“You promise?” she asked with a smile.

“Yeah, yeah,” Justin brushed off. She looked up at him with stars in her eyes.

“Wow,” she whispered. I should go with him again, but… Ooo… The bad boy is so sexy! Kristen's cheeks turned bright red. Justin smirked at her reaction.

“I'll take that as a yes,” he said. Kristen could only look up as he turned and walked away. That sexy bastard…

---------

J.D. kissed Kimi on the roof against the chained fence. “I missed you all week,” he whispered.

“I missed you too,” she said back. J.D.'s hand rested on her breast.

“When was the last time we had each other to ourselves like this?”

“I don't know.”

He pinned her wrist back to the fence. “Do you know what I want to do now?” His lips came within inches of hers.

“What?” Kimi asked.

“Can we do it up here?” J.D. asked. Kimi's cheeks flushed red.

“Right here?! Now?!” she asked.

“Yeah,” he said. The intern kissed her on the lips.

“But what if someone catches us?” she asked.

“Who cares?” J.D. asked. “Please?”

“But…”

“Please?” He gave her one more kiss to persuade her. Kimi lowered her shoulders.

“Well… alright,” she murmured. J.D. gently wrapped his arms around her waist.

--------

Love is burning around the office. More keeps building up, but how long before it breaks and the trouble starts to kick in.

Kiss, Kiss, Fall in Love