Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Gakt ❯ Love is Just a Bloodsport ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Gakt
Love is Just a Bloodsport:
Seventeen year old Meri McKenzie met Gakt on the first day of school. It was as if he had taken a pistol and shot her in her pretty chest. Gakt was a pretty boy. Dark black hair, cold jet black eyes, very pale, short black-painted nails, and black eyeliner. He wore all black with chains. Many girls were attracted to him.
But yet, Gakt went through relationships pretty quickly. He never really held onto a girlfriend for too long. All of the people of Okinawa knew why. Gakt was a sick twisted individual. Some thought he was a demon. He himself called himself the devil. However, the girls found it very difficult to avoid him like the plague. Meri was no exception to the rule.
Meri was the perfect victim for Gakt from the beginning. For starts, she was the new girl in Okinawa. Gakt loved to prey on fresh meat. “The new lambs are always the best,” he would say. Second, Meri was pretty innocent. She was the good girl in her family. She was your typical American girl. Straight A student, academically smart, and got along with everyone. Meri was a very shy girl. She was a sweet little mommy's girl. Also, Meri was a pretty girl. She had long golden blonde hair, rose wine colored eyes, tall, slender, and very clean-looking. All of this made her the perfect target for Gakt's cruel ways.
Meri and Gakt met on the first day of school. Meri was walking alone to her new school. She and family moved to Okinawa yesterday. Her parents let their older daughter walk alone to school for the first time. A move that would prove to be a huge mistake later.
Meri was about to cross the street when she felt someone breathing on her hair and nape. The girl whipped around quickly. The prince of darkness himself was standing right behind her smiling coldly at her. Meri was in a heavy panic. Gakt watched her for a few more seconds.
“Oh I am truly sorry,” he said to her. His husky seductive voice calmed her right down. Meri stood quiet for a moment. Gakt smiled and shrugged at her.
“Hope I didn't startle you too much,” he went on.
“Oh no, no!” Meri said quickly. “It's okay.” Gakt observed his new victim. She was a pretty girl indeed. She was perfect for a new conquest.
“Say,” Gakt spoke up to her. “I haven't seen you around here before.” Meri went blushy on him there.
“Oh, I moved here yesterday!” she blurted out.
“New girl, huh?” Gakt asked.
“That's right.” Meri replied quickly. The charming prince of darkness stuck out his hand to her.
“I'm Gakt,” he introduced himself. From then on, he had her sold. He had seduced her into his darkness. His smooth talk had led her astray. Meri blushed as she took his hand and shook it.
“I'm Meri,” she said to him. “Meri McKenzie.” Gakt smirked at her name. He knew that he had her baited. Now to reel her in for himself.
“Say Meri,” Gakt spoke up as he lightly let go of her hand. “Would you care to walk with me to school?” Meri became really excited right away. Her eyes lit up in joy. It wasn't often a cute boy asked the new girl to walk to school with him. So it was easy to imagine the joy Meri felt at the question.
“Really?” she asked happily. Gakt smiled coldly at her as he nodded. “That was too easy!” the prince thought.
“Why yes!” Meri replied quickly. Then, Gakt held out his hand to her again.
“Let's go then!” he said. Meri took his hand like a blind lamb to the slaughter. They walked to school together hand in hand. This moment sparked off a new dark era.
Love is Just a Bloodsport