Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Gakt ❯ Love Buzz ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Love Buzz:
Because Meri was so new to the town, nobody had a chance to warn her about Gakt. Meri was kept around her house yesterday. She was busy helping her parents and younger sister unpack. So, imagine all of the students shock when they saw the new girl and Gakt walking down the hall hand in hand on that fateful morning in September. Many students were worried for Meri. They feared that the worst would happen all over again. So many young girls' lives had been destroyed because they had gotten involved with Gakt. The poor souls end up drug addicts, turning tricks, or even dead from suicide because of him. They feared the worst for the new girl. But yet, everyone just couldn't stand back and let this angel self-destruct. They had to save Meri before it was too late. But what could they do? Judging by the display in the hall, he probably had his hooks into her already. So talking to her would hard. But they had to try.
By second period, the time had come to save Meri. She was only briefly away from Gakt. The older female students caught her as she was going to her locker. One girl walked up to her. Meri looked up at her confused. The girl kept staring at her.
“Are you Meri McKenzie?” she asked the new girl.
“Yes,” Meri replied. “Why?” The older girl grabbed her by the hand. The new girl was really confused now.
“Meri,” the older girl pleaded to her. “Don't fall in love with Gakt! I'm begging you! Get as far away from him as you can!” Meri was really confused now.
“What do you mean?” she asked. “Why?” The older girl looked at her really worried.
“He's a monster!” she pleaded. “He'll drag your soul all the way down into a brutal and cold hell. Many girls have been destroyed because of him. I don't want you to end up like the others! So, I beg of you, stay away from Gakt!” Such words really scared Meri to her very core. She avoided Gakt like he was the plague. The prince of darkness figured out what had happened. He already had figured out how to “fix” this little problem.
Gakt trailed his prey all the way to the schoolyard. When he caught up with her, the prince of darkness grabbed her by the wrist playfully tight. Meri whirled around to see Gakt again. He was staring at her in an eerily calm way. There seemed to be evil in his eyes. Meri was really scared now. Gakt kept his calm look.
“Aw,” he said coolly to her. “What's wrong Meri?” The girl looked at him nervously. She felt like she was Eve and he was the serpent in the garden of Eden. The girl was scared of him, but yet she couldn't help but to be attracted to him. The temptation became harder and harder to resist. Within seconds, Meri had succumb to Gakt's seductive charm.
“A girl told me some things about you!” she blurted out. Gakt raised an eyebrow at her.
“What kind of things?” he asked. Meri hesitated at first. She didn't know whether or not she was to go on or not. But, Gakt's dark eyes were drawing more and more out of her sweet chaste soul.
“She told me that you were evil and that I should avoid you like the plague!” Gakt looked at her in a kind way as he listened closely. The ideas were turning wildly in his head. He knew how to fix problems like this right away. Meri looked at Gakt with desperate eyes.
“Gakt,” she pleaded. “Tell me it's not true! I want to believe in and love you! So please tell me that it's not true!” Gakt smiled at her wickedly. Now was his chance to reel in his victim. He lightly touched her on the cheek. Meri was surprised by his touch. His hand was like ice.
“Do you think I'm evil?” he asked. Meri didn't know how to answer at first. She just shook her head uneasily. Gakt smirked at her. He knew that he had her right where he wanted her. Now to reel her in.
“It's okay, darling,” he said softly to her. Then, the prince of darkness lightly kissed her on the lips. That kiss was the bite into the forbidden fruit. Meri was now hooked into him. She kissed back to her first kiss. Her fall from grace began with that kiss.
Love is Just a Bloodsport