Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Gakt ❯ Love is Blind ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Love is Blind:
Within days, Gakt and Meri developed a close bond. He treated her like a lady at first. Gakt acted like the perfect gentleman. The other girls knew better. But after three days, they just gave up on the new girl. “Once girls were with Gakt for three days, they were gone.” was the rule. Gakt had his claws into Meri for five days now. It wasn't long before Meri was to be another causality of Gakt's.
The destruction started with simple little dates. Gakt always took Meri out with him on Friday nights. The dates started out with a movie and nice dinner out or two. It was all part of his plan really. Gakt had to gain Meri's trust first before he could corrupt her. Part one of his plan was proving to be really easy! Meri was eating right out of the palm of his hand. She was really crazy about him. His girl wasn't listening to the other girls about him. She was just blind with love. Just as Gakt wanted her. He even convinced Meri's parents that he was a nice young man. He played the nice card to a tee. “Just a few more weeks!” he thought. “And Meri well be all mine!” He had done it before after all. The devil was a master of deceit.
After a half a month, Gakt began to slowly introduce his girlfriend into the dark side of life.
It all started with a Friday night party. Gakt crawled in with his plans. He was walking Meri home from school when it happened.
“Hey Meri-chan,” he said to her. “Want to go to a party tonight?” Meri paused and looked at him uneasily.
“I'm not sure,” she replied. “I have to study for my biology exam for Monday.” Gakt lightly grabbed her by the hands. His girl could feel herself blush. “Oh wow!” she thought in excitement. “He's so gentle!” Gakt looked deep into her lovely eyes.
“Oh come on,” he said. “You work so hard at school. You need a break! We won't stay long. So what do you say?” Meri thought about that for a moment. His looked and touch had her hooked without warning. She was really blushing now.
“Well…” Meri said at last. “Okay. But only for a little while.” Gakt smiled as he lightly kissed him on the lips.
“Good, my love,” he replied. “I'll pick you up at eight!”
“Okay,” Meri replied. Then, they kissed and he walked her home. The plan was falling right into place. Meri was as good as his now.
That evening, Meri did her homework as planned. Tonight started out as normal. But it wasn't going to be normal. Once she was finished, the good girl dolled herself up for her date and waited in the living room for Gakt. Her parents didn't think much about it. She was just going on a Friday night date.
At eight o'clock, the door bell rang. Meri looked up in excited. “He's here!” she thought happily. Then she hurried to the front door and opened it wide. Gakt stood on the other side smiling at her. He was dressed in causal black with chains on his pants. He had a bouquet of dark blood red roses. Meri was really overjoyed.
“Oh,” she called happily. “Are those for me?” Gakt just kind of smile at her.
“Why yes,” he replied. Then he handed her the flowers. Her eyes were really bright now.
“Oh thank you, Gakt!” she said as she took the roses and put them into the house. Her boyfriend smiled as she did so. “She's taken the bait!” he thought in malice.
“Shall we go now?” he asked her. Meri looked him smiling.
“Yeah!” she chirped aloud. Then they headed out to dark side.
The couple went into another neighborhood for this party. Meri was shocked to see the house. The whole place looked like wild frat house. Empty beer bottles were all over the lawn. Toilet paper were all in the trees. The students inside were all loud and rowdy. Meri quickly became nervous. She didn't have this type of party in mind. She even wanted to go home. But, Gakt lightly held her hand.
“Shhh,” he whispered to her slyly. “It'll be okay. I'll stay with you the whole time.” Meri began to relax at his words.
“Okay,” she said softly to him. Gakt smiled at her out of fake kindness.
“Good,” he said to her. Then, he led her into the house. Inside was even worse. Not a single adult was in sight. It was all teens. This was like a college party gone wild. Booze, sex, and drugs were all over the place. Meri was really freaking out now. Gakt held her hand just to reassure her about his promise to her. His girlfriend instantly relaxed again. He leaned in close to her ear.
“I've got some nice treats for you to you relax if you like…” he suggested to her. Meri thought about that for a few seconds. She really did need something to help her get through the party tonight. His girl nodded in a rush.
“Okay,” she said almost blindly. Gakt lightly kissed her on the tip of her nose. He had her now. The demon reached into his pocket and pulled out a small baggie of what looked little sugared rock candy balls. Gakt untwisted the twist tie off of the bag. He reached inside and pulled out two light pink ones. The devil handed them to his girl.
“Here,” he said to her. Just let them melt on you tongue and you'll be fine.” Meri nodded at him like a mindless doll. She took them and put them on her tongue. “Oh wow!” the angel thought in surprise. “These are so sweet!” Gakt watched her with a smirk.
“Feel better?” he asked her. Meri nodded at him in happiness. Gakt gracefully took her hand.
“Come on,” he said. “I'll introduce you to some friends of mine.” Then, he took her over to some of the guys that he knew. What Gakt didn't bother to tell his sweet innocent girlfriend was that he had given her some powerful drugs. But the treats were so sweet that she couldn't taste the drugs. Within seconds, Meri was high. Just as Gakt planned it. But, he kept it so that she wasn't too high for tonight. He needed her well enough to claim her tonight.
So far, Meri was doing well at the party. She was talking to the other girls there. They seemed to accept her pretty well in return. Everything seemed harmless at first. But late around ten, Gakt came up behind her and lightly grabbed her on the shoulders. Meri whipped around in a rush. Gakt smiled at her kindly. Meri relaxed some.
“Oh Gakt!” she breathed out. “It's you!” Gakt kept his smile. He began lightly dragging her away.
“Come on upstairs with me, baby,” he said seductively. Meri looked at him giggling. She really wasn't in her head at the moment.
“Gakt!” she called out. “Why? Everyone's down here!” Gakt gently kissed her on the neck.
“I know,” he whispered to her. “But I want you all to myself right now.” Then he kissed her again on the lips. Meri kissed him back. After a few kisses, Gakt had won her over.
“Okay,” his girl agreed. “I'll come upstairs with you!” The girls that she was talking to were giggling. Meri looked at them oddly.
“Baby,” she said to Gakt. “Why are they laughing at me?” Her boyfriend didn't answer. He just grabbed her by the hand and led her up the stairs.
They came into the bedroom. Gakt closed and locked the door behind them. He lightly pushed her back onto the bed. He softly kissed him on the lips. Meri kissed him back. More kisses followed after that. He slid his hand like a snake under her shirt. Meri became slightly nervous.
“Gakt,” she said as she tried to push him off.
“Yes? *Kiss*” hey boyfriend asked.
“Do you think *kiss* we should be doing this? *Kiss*” the angel asked. Gakt slid his other hand up under her shirt.
“Come on,” he whispered to her. “It'll feel good.” Meri looked up at him with innocent doe eyes.
“You promise?” she asked him.
“Yeah!” he insisted. Meri thought about that for a moment.
“Well…” she said. “Okay.” Gakt smiled at her. Then, he kissed her again on the lips. His girl kissed back. It didn't stop from there either. One thing led to another really fast. The couple stripped down without warning. Gakt really had the power the whole time. He always had. Meri just went along for the whole ride. She was his new per after all.
Gakt put his best moves on his girl. He wanted her completely hooked to him. That was working perfectly well. As the devil kept pulling in and out of her, Meri cried out in high pleasure.
“HARDER GAKT!!!” she screamed. “HARDER!!!” This type of pleasure was new to her. The girl didn't know much about sex at all. Her parents never told her anything about it. The girl never asked any questions about it either. Meri just believed sex was for married people only. She never thought that sex could be so excellent for anyone. “Oh wow!” Meri thought happily. “I never knew that sex could be so great!” She cried aloud again.
Gakt meanwhile kept up with his passionate work. He really had her now. Part two of phase one was going as planned. He was showing her the forbidden fruit and letting her have a taste. She was taking it in easily. It was only a matter of time before Meri would want more.
After the first round, Gakt came within Meri.
“OH YES!!!” he yelled to her. Both were panting now. They stared at each other for a long time. Meri was lost in high bliss.
“I'm a virgin!” she blurted out.
“Not anymore dearest!” Gakt told her. “And I'm not done with you yet!” Meri looked up at him surprised.
“You're not?” she asked.
“No,” her boyfriend said as he shook his head. Then he started up again. Meri went along with the ride again. This was the start of many more things she would put up with him and his deviance. Phase one was a success. Now onto more darker and addictive things.
Love is Just a Bloodsport