Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Gakt ❯ Love Dulls Reason ( Chapter 4 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Loves Dulls Reason:
Shortly after Meri lost her virginity, she was really serious about Gakt. She had become his little pet. The girl was now working to keep Gakt happy. At first, that proved to be pretty easy. The devil was easy to please. He didn't ask too much of her. Gakt still treated her like a lady and acted like gentleman. But pretty soon, he began to get bored with the nice guy act. It was time for phase two.
Gakt changed in a few days. He was a little moody. Meri didn't seem to understand why. Just a few weeks ago, her boyfriend was so nice to her. But now, Gakt was cold and ignoring her. His girl just couldn't understand it. However, he privately showed her actions of affection. Love letters in her locker. Whispers and kisses while she was studying. Flirting with her when she least expected it. But she slowly learned about the darker side to him.
It first surfaced on a Saturday in September. Gakt and Meri had a lunch date that day. The devil was waiting for his girlfriend at the outdoor café as planned. They were to meet at noon. There was just one problem. Meri was late. Gakt expected his dates to be right on the time that he said. One minute later was not an exception. Gakt watched the time closely. He was getting angrier by the minute. “Where is that silly bitch?” he thought. The devil was really angry now. He was going to give Meri a good one when she got there.
After ten minutes, Meri finally showed up. She was running to him happy. The girl made it to her boyfriend just in time. Gakt was not impressed.
“You're late!” he said coldly. Meri was surprised by his tone. Gakt had never spoken to her a word of a cruel nature ever. She must have done something wrong to upset him like that.
“I'm so sorry!” she apologized. But that wasn't going to cut it! Gakt was already pissed.
“You're late!” he snapped. “I expected you to be here at noon. And here it is, ten minutes after!” Meri looked really worried now.
“I'm so sorry!!!” Meri wailed out.
“That's not acceptable!!!” her boyfriend yelled at her. “WHEN I GIVE YOU A TIME, I EXPECT YOU TO BE THERE ON TIME! NO EXCUSES! YOU GOT ME, YOU STUPID BITCH?!?” Meri was really crying in fear now. Gakt had never gotten angry at her like this before. All she could do was nod in tears at his order. Gakt sat back down.
“Good,” he said. “Now sit down!” Meri stood there in scared shock. Gakt became annoyed again.
“I said sit down!” he barked. Meri did so pretty quickly. The other people there saw had happened. They all felt sorry for the poor girl. But yet, they all kept quiet. There wasn't much they could do at this point. If they try to warn her now, she won't listen to them at all. Gakt already had his claws deep into her heart. There was no way to remove them back out again. The young dear was a lost soul now.
The rest of the day was pretty gloomy. Meri was in a downer mood. She was crying all afternoon. Her parents and sisters were all wondering what was wrong with her. They all kept asking her why she was crying, but Meri wouldn't answer them. She just hid in her room for the rest of the day and studied. However, the poor girl could not focus. Gakt was deep on her mind. She still couldn't believe that he would yell at her like that in public. He even cussed her out. She just didn't understand it. Maybe those girls were right after all.
Meri shut her book and notes and stared off in space with sorrow. This was all too much for her today.
By evening, Meri's cell phone rang. She answered it quickly. “Hello?” the girl asked.
“Meri-chan?” Gakt replied. His girlfriend's heart sank at the sound of his voice. She began remembering lunch and how Gakt treated her. Meri suddenly wanted to cry again.
“Yes baby?” she asked still trying to sound happy.
“Listen sweetie,” the devil said sounding really guilty. “I'm sorry for yelling at you today. When you were late and didn't call, I got worried. It was wrong of me and I'm so sorry. Can you forgive me?” Meri suddenly felt better when he said all of that. The dark clouds were lifted away from her almost instantly.
“Yes!” she said in joy. “Yes! Yes, I forgive you, Gakt!”
“Good,” her boyfriend replied. “I thank you. Can you please try to be on time next time?”
“Yes!” Meri said quickly. “I will try my hardest next time!”
“Good,” her boyfriend replied to her. “Love you babe, study hard and get some sleep.”
“Okay,” Meri said sweetly. Then they hung up. The angel went over to her bed and lied down smiling with her phone to her chest. Her prince had come through after all. She was getting even more drawn to the truth. The angel was being drawn deeper into the darkness.
Love is Just a Bloodsport