Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Gakt ❯ Love is Not a Game ( Chapter 5 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Love is Not a Game:
Meri and Gakt's relationship kept constantly going up and down. He was always yelling at her. Meri had gotten used to it right away. She began to try please her boyfriend. Sometimes she would get it right. Other times, her cheeks were red with embarrassment. She started spending weekends at his house. The devil was enjoying the whole process too well. It would soon be time to change her to benefit his tastes.
That change came Saturday September 1st. The couple was in his bedroom. Gakt was sitting on the floor smoking. Meri lied on her back staring blankly at the ceiling. The ceiling fan was rotating slowly. It all started with a simple question.
“Meri,” the devil spoke up. “You ever tried cigarettes?” His girlfriend looked at him with her eyes.
“Hm?” she asked him. Gakt turned from the window to face. The cigarette was hanging out of his mouth.
“Have you ever tried cigarettes?” he asked her again.
“No,” she said slightly confused.
“Alcohol?” her boyfriend asked.
“No,” Meri replied.
“Mary Jane?” Gakt asked.
“Who?” his girl asked.
“Coke?” he asked.
“The drink?” she asked. This round of questioning went on for a few more minutes. Finally, Meri sat up straight.
“Gakt,” she spoke up out of confusion. “Are you insinuating something to me?” Her boyfriend put out his cigarette and turned his eyes to her.
“Maybe,” he said.
“Well then,” Meri replied. “What are you saying?” Her man shrugged at her. They went quiet for a moment. Gakt reached for his pack of cigarettes and pulled out a fresh one. Meri watched him. He looked up at her slowly. The devil held up his pack of cigarettes to her.
“Want one?” he asked. Meri stared at him surprised. She and her family had talked about this many times now. She knew that they were bad for her and deadly. In a normal situation, Meri would've said no easily. But, this was not a normal situation. Gakt was involved. He was very charismatic. He could sell a fridge to an Eskimo. Right now, a cigarette looked pretty tempting…
“I'm not sure I should…” the girl said uneasily.
“Aw come on babe,” the devil coaxed her. “Just try one. You might not like it at all.”
“What if I don't?” his girl asked.
“You won't know unless you try one.” Gakt replied.
“Well…” Meri said thinking. “Okay.” Gakt smiled as he handed her the cigarettes. He had her in the palm of his hands. Gakt was good at corrupting the innocent. It was his thing after all. He was a natural at it. The devil didn't call himself the devil for nothing. Meri took the cigarette and put in her mouth. Gakt took out his lighter and lit it. His girl breathed in deep. Both waited for five seconds. Meri began coughing hard. She looked up at him in misery.
“That's not funny!” his girlfriend wheezed out. She began panting for air harder. Gakt stopped laughing and looked up at her.
“Here,” he said. “Just take your time with it. Okay?” Meri nodded at him in silence. Gakt kept his smile.
“Good,” he told her. “Now just take some long breaths and try again in a few moments.”
“Okay,” Meri replied. She did as he instructed her to do. Gakt watched her with a smirk on his face. He really had her now. Round one was game set and match.
Within a few minutes, Meri got used to the smoking right away. Gakt smirked at her coldly.
“How was that?” he asked her. Meri smiled at him brightly.
“Can I have another one?” she asked cheerfully. Gakt smiled at her.
“Sure!” he called. Then, he handed her another cigarette and lit it up. Meri took it and smoked it. Within ten minutes, the couple went through a whole pack of cigarettes together. Eventually, Gakt climbed up onto the bed next to her. He kissed her on the lips. Meri was a little surprised, but she went along with it. Gakt kissed her again. She kissed him back. Gakt was in the mood again. He wanted it bad. So, Meri let him do as he pleased. “It made him happy after all,” she thought. “I just want to keep Gakt happy.
He did her right on the bed. Meri happily went along with him. She was getting used to the sex. Gakt always made it so good for her. He took his time pumping her up. It was the only time that he was truly happy and nice to her. It was the best for them both.
Hours later, Gakt was asleep in the bed. Meri lied awake for a few moments. She then sat up and reached over for her cell phone. The girl flipped it open and looked behind her. Her boyfriend was still asleep. Meri breathed in heavily and dialed home. She waited for a few minutes.
“Hello?” a woman answered on the other line. Meri crawled out of bed and crouched down on the floor.
“Mom,” she whispered as she looked over at her boyfriend. He was still asleep. She had to be quick. It would be bad if Gakt woke up and got the wrong idea about her being on the phone.
“Meri?” her mother asked.
“Yeah,” the girl whispered.
“Meri,” the mother said. “What's wrong? Why are you whispering?”
“Nothing's wrong,” her daughter whispered. “I just wanted to say I'll come home tomorrow night. Okay?” There was silence on the other line. Meri kept looking nervously over at Gakt. He was still asleep but for how long? Meri wished that her mother would hang up now.
“Okay,” her mom replied. Her daughter relaxed.
“Thanks,” she said. “Love you.”
“I love you too, Meri,” her mother said. Them they hung up. The girl put down her phone and crawled back into bed with Gakt. He looked so innocent sleeping. Meri smiled at him sweetly. She lightly kissed him on the forehead.
“I love you Gakt,” the girl whispered to him. Then, she cuddled close to her boyfriend and to sleep by his side.
Love is Just a Bloodsport