Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Gakt ❯ Love Lies ( Chapter 6 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Love Lies:
Gakt and Meri's relationship soon became darker again. This time, not much yelling took place. It was much colder. You see, Gakt wasn't satisfied with his girlfriend's current appearance. She looked too sweet and innocent for his taste. But acting too quickly would ruin everything. After three weeks of getting her into smoking, Gakt began pushing Meri into darker things.
It all started one afternoon on September 20th. The couple were out having lunch together. The change took place with a small question.
“Meri,” Gakt spoke up. “Why do you always look like a little choirgirl?” His girlfriend stopped eating her strawberry shortcake and stared at him confused.
“What?” she asked. Gakt smiled and shrugged at her.
“Just a question, love,” he replied. “You always look like a wholesome little choirgirl. You mean you haven't noticed?” Meri shook her head.
“No,” she said. Her boyfriend smiled at her wickedly. He had her attention. Now, it was time to get to work. The next few days dragged Meri further down into Gakt's black Hell. Her tastes changed drastically.
First thing to change was her clothes. Meri always wore long clean skirts down to her knees and freshly pressed blouses. Her long blonde hair had been tied back into a neat long ponytail with cute bangs. Meri never wore any make-up either. She always wore bright colors as well. Lately, Meri started to where black more often. Her skirts shrank to leather and mini sizes. Her tops became tighter and more revealing. Where she once wore flat shoes, the girl now sported four-inch high heeled black leather boots. Her hair was now loose and cold black. Meri even wore make-up like a Gothic Lolita. This transformation concerned her parents so. But, everyone at school saw this coming already. They knew how he operated. It was always the same tragic thing.
Gakt was pushing Meri to change. He wanted to turn her into a bad girl. His current girl was proving to be the perfect toy. She would do anything to keep him happy. This was going to be fun after all.
Gakt persuaded Meri to keep wearing all black and dressing like a Gothic Lolita. Meri didn't really feel in place with it. But, she did it just to keep her boyfriend happy. If that included dressing like a Goth-emo tart, then so be it. She would just have to grin and bear it all. The poor girl just hated Gakt when he was in a bad mood. It was an ugly thing. But soon, her tastes weren't the only thing to change.
One day on the first of October, Gakt and Meri were out having lunch together. They were in MacDonald's ordering their food. Meri was first up. She looked at the menu for a moment. Right away, the girl found something that she wanted.
“I'm ready now,” Meri said. The clerk smiled at her warmly.
“Great,” she said. “What would you like, miss?”
“I'll have a double cheeseburger with fries, a diet coke, and a hot fudge sundae,” Meri spoke up. But then, Gakt lightly touched her hand. His girlfriend looked behind her slowly. Gakt shook his head lightly.
“No,” he said. “She'll have a fresh garden salad and I'll have a small size of curly fries.” he ordered.
“Okay,” the clerk said cheerfully. Then, she rang up the meals. Meri looked at him confused.
“Gakt,” she said. “Why did you order a salad for me?” Her boyfriend turned to her smiling.
“Because,” he said causally. “I want you to eat healthy and keep your weight the way it is. Is that okay?” Meri thought about that for a moment. Then, she turned to him smiling.
“Okay,” she said. “I'll take the salad.” Gakt smiled to her in fake kindness.
“Good girl,” he said to her as he lightly patted her on the head. Meri smiled a bit again. Her boyfriend smiled to himself coldly. She was now just his little doll. He could order her to do anything and she would do it without any questions at all. Meri was just the perfect toy.
Clothes and food weren't enough for Gakt to control his doll over. He wanted her all to himself. There were too many obstacles in her life for his taste. There was her family and the other boys in her life for his taste. There was her family and the other boys in her life. It didn't matter; Gakt was going to drive them out one by one. All to have his doll to himself. The boys at school were easy to deal with. Within days, all of the boys were too scared to even think of getting near Meri. The girl was wondering why. Come to think of it, everyone began avoiding her. It was just all strange. She just couldn't figure it out.
Gakt knew why. You see, when he got close to a girl, he would keep her all to himself. He went to dark lengths to have it that way. Those all ranged from threats to blackmail. Amazingly, they all worked like magic. The school part was taken care of.
That only left Meri's family. Now, Gakt made a great observation. He knew that the closer a family is, the harder they are to break apart. Meri was really close to her family. But lucky for him, Gakt had a very good hold on her. So, isolating her from her family was pretty easy.
In a matter of days, Meri was at Gakt's house more and more. She was almost never home. The girl barely even talked to her parents or her younger sister. Gakt even kept Meri too busy to even think of calling her folks. By the end of the first week of October, Meri had lost almost all contact with her family. Gakt was thrilled with his results so much. He would so want to ruin his girlfriend even more for his own sick desires and amusements. This was just how he was.
Love is Just a Bloodsport