Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Gakt ❯ Love in Vain ( Chapter 7 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Love in Vain:
Gakt was dragging Meri down into more misery and pain. Meri was starting to feel isolated as a result. Her boyfriend wasn't finished yet. Gakt still saw Meri as pure. She still needed some more dirt to her to fit his satisfaction. That next step was coming right up.
This next step occurred on Halloween. Meri thought about spending the night in with her man. But, Gakt had other plans. He wanted to go out and party tonight. And Meri was going with him. The plan set itself into motion when Gakt went upstairs to his bedroom. He found his girlfriend lying on her back on the bed smoking. The dark prince smirked to himself coldly. This was too easy.
“Meri-chan!” he called to her. His girlfriend looked up when she heard her name.
“Hm?” she asked in a half-daze.
“Want to go to a party tonight?” he asked. Meri sat up at that question. A blank look was on her face.
“No babe,” she said. Gakt wasn't surprised at her answer. In fact, he was half-expecting it. She was still fighting to be a good girl after all of this. How naïve and typical of them! It was almost boring. Gakt raised an eyebrow at her.
“Why not?” he asked his girlfriend. She pouted at him in a cute way.
“Because,” his girl said. She got up off the bed and snubbed out her cigarette. Meri cuddled up close to him. She looked at him with her sweet little does eyes.
“I want to stay in tonight with you!” she said like a sweet little angel. Gakt smirked at her a bit. Now this was an interesting offer. She was slowly warming up to his way. But, there was still work to be done. Such a tough choice…
Gakt smirked to himself as another idea came into his head. He could have both of them at once. The monster turned to her smiling.
“How about this?” he asked. “We'll go to the party for a short time and then go home. Alright?” Meri thought about for second. She smiled at him warmly.
“Okay,” the girl called. “We'll go!” Gakt smiled at her wickedly. His doll took the bait too easily.
“Fine then,” the dark prince said. “Go get ready.” Meri nodded and did just that. Gakt stood there watching in malice intent. This so easy it was boring. Tonight was going to be a hoot.
Gakt led Meri downtown to a college dormitory. The girl stayed nervous close to her boyfriend. She still wasn't used to Gakt's wild lifestyle. But, she only stayed by just to keep him happy. Just as Gakt wanted.
They came to the dormitory just as the party was getting started. Gakt tightly held her hand. He led her inside. Everything was dark. Loud heavy metal and house music pumped in the air. Drugs and liquor were all over the place like free candy. Just one of Gakt's ideas for a party. Hey boyfriend lightly nudged her in the back. Meri turned around quickly. Gakt was standing right behind her.
“Let's go over to the bar,” he said to her. His doll nodded at him eagerly. He led her over the bar on the other side. They sat on the two nearest available stools they could find. They looked around for a bit. The bar was packed tonight. Drinks were going as fast as they were served. This gave Gakt an idea. He turned to his doll.
“Care for a drink?” he questioned her. Meri looked at him in surprise.
“Gakt!” she called. “I'm only seventeen! I can't drink!” Her boyfriend looked at her smirking.
“It's okay,” he said. “Just one.” The doll looked at him again.
“You promise?” she asked innocently. The devil nodded at her. Meri thought about that for a second.
“Well…” she said. “Okay.” Gakt smirked at her. “Good doll!” he thought. He turned to the bar tender.
“Miss!” he called. “Two large sake please!” The bar tender nodded at him and got to work. Gakt turned to his doll again. She looked uncertain once again. Her boyfriend playfully patted her on the head. He leaned in close to her.
“It's okay,” the devil whispered to her. “It's okay.” Meri gave him a little smile. Once again, she blindly trusted him. Their drinks came in seconds. Gakt took his and handed Meri hers. The devil drank his first drink. A smile came to his face. Meri was staring at her drink blankly. Gakt turned to her smiling.
“Come on,” he said. “Try it! Just one won't kill you!” Meri was hesitant at first. But then, she relaxed and took the bait. The doll picked up her glass and took a drink. Gakt waited in silence. A few seconds passed. Meri froze up quickly. She began trembling all over.
“Oh my god!!!” the doll cried out. “This is strong!” Gakt laughed at her a bit. Meri looked at him with wide eyes. Her boyfriend smiled at her out fake sympathy.
“There, there,” he said. “Take your time with it. It'll get better.” Meri returned to normal at those words. She nodded at him slowly.
“Okay…” the doll mumbled. In minutes, Meri got used to her sake. She liked it so much that she ordered another drink. Then, two became four. Four became eight. Pretty soon, Meri was drunk out of her mind. She could barely kept herself sitting up on her stool. The girl was taking and laughing loudly. Everyone had their eyes locked on her. Gakt played the role of concerned boyfriend too well. He lightly grabbed her by the arm.
“Sweetie, the devil said. “You're really wasted! I'm taking you home now, okay?” Meri looked at him in a drunken haze. A moment of silence plowed through. Then, the doll smiled at him in drunk way and burst out into loud laughter.
“Home!” she yelled out. “*Hic* Oh goodie!” The doll laughed out loud again before falling over out of her stool onto the floor. Gakt caught her just in time. He knew that had to move quickly. It was not part of his plan to have her pass out here at the party. Save that for home.
“Right,” Gakt mumbled. “We've leaving now.” Then, he quickly and dragged Meri out of the house with him into the night. Meri could barely stand up straight let alone walk by herself. The girl kept stumbling and falling all over the place. Gakt just dragged her back to his place. Meri practically shouted and sang pretty loudly on the way home. Gakt tuned het out the whole time. He kept his mind focused on the rest of the plan. Just a few more steps…
Gakt and Meri it home just in time. The alcohol had taken its toll upon the doll's mind. She couldn't function properly anymore. But yet, she was still conscious. Gakt managed to unlock the door and carry Meri inside. His doll was still awake the whole time. Gakt carried her down the hall, up the stairs, and straight to his/their bedroom. By this point, Meri had passed out cold. Gakt dragged her over to the bed and lied her down.
Now, a normal gentleman would have just cover her up and left her there until morning. But, Gakt was not normal and not a gentleman. In fact, he was completely turned on by Meri lying on the bed passed out drunk. Gakt always had a thing for slutty drunk girls. Meri was turning into that rather nicely. Tonight's mission turned out to be such a success. Time for a little reward. Gakt stripped her down almost instantly. Then, he took off his clothes and laid down onto her. The devil got right to work on his doll. It only about him and his pleasure. He never cared about what the woman wanted. They were all just toys to him. Nothing more. Meri was no exception to the rule. She was only a doll to him and his sick games. But, Meri had yet to become the perfect doll. There was still work to be done. Gakt had already planned to get onto it right away.
Gakt came into Meri in a violent blast. He yelled aloud in high bliss. The boy stayed on top of his doll until he went limp inside of her. The devil got off lied down next to her. Gakt went to sleep beside of her. Tomorrow would bring more work and he was all set now.
Love is Just a Bloodsport