Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Gakt ❯ Love Killer ( Chapter 14 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Love Killer:
Who exactly is Gakt? Many questions surround him. No one really knew about him. That boy, no, he wasn't a boy. Gakt was the devil. But what turned him that way? Or was he born the devil?
He didn't talk about himself much. That didn't stop many stories from following him around, however.
“I heard he killed his younger sister for her bike.”
“I heard he killed his own parents in cold blood.”
“I heard he's the son of a cult leader.” Are any of these true? Gakt of course won't say. But, there are some clues.
1994
Gakt didn't talk much those days. Many people thought something was wrong with him then too. What exactly, hard to say. Not much was known about his family. It was true that Gakt was born in a mental hospital. The officials refuse to reveal any details about his birth or who his mother was. She was referred to as Patient X. According to official, Gakt only stayed ten days in that mental hospital before moving to live with an aunt in Okinawa. That's the official word, anyway.
Nobody had really met this aunt ever. Again, the hospital officials won't go into further details. But, something happened in '94 to trigger this devil.
The earliest anyone could trace is December fifth, 1994. It was supposed to be a normal, cold day. But by seven in the morning, the emergency hotline received a phone call.
“Okinawa Emergency.”
“There's smoke come from across the street where I live!”
“Okay ma'am, give me your location and help will be on the way.”
“It's the Seagull House near the dock!”
“Okay! We'll send fire and rescue of the way!”
“Thank you!”
By the time any help got there, it was too late. Most of the house had burned to the ground. The kitchen received the worst damage. A middle-aged woman laid dead in her bed. Gakt sat in the driveway waiting for fire and rescue to come.
“What happened?” they all asked him. “Who did this?” But the boy wouldn't speak. He had this creepy smile on his face the whole time. The firefighters couldn't get that image out of their heads if they tried. Many even suspected that Gakt started the fire just for fun. This was not founded, however. No charges were even filed.
Since then, everyone fears Gakt. Easy to see why. Even after years of therapy, he became even worse. His charm and power over girls didn't really help matters either. They all fell victim to his poison.
But, Gakt didn't care. He lived within himself. No one else mattered. He just did as he pleased. He wanted to drink? Fine. He wanted to get high? Okay. He wanted to burn down a building? More power to him. He wanted to cut class? Sure, why not? He wanted to abuse any girl he pleased? Good for him. What could they do? No one had the balls to stop him. So, Gakt did as he pleased. Get in his way, they would get the payment of Hell. Meri was going to find out in the worst way possible.
Love is Just a Bloodsport