Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Gakt ❯ Love will Tear Us Apart ( Chapter 15 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Love Will Tear Us Apart:
Friday night dinner after America's Thanksgiving. Meri sat at the opposite end of Gakt with a black eye. She trembled as he ate his soup. He smiled over his spoon.
“Mmm,” he said. “This is good.” The devil glanced at his victim.
“What's wrong?” he asked. “Aren't you hungry?” Meri shook her head as she trembled. Gakt shrugged.
“Suit yourself,” he said. The devil continued to eat. Meri trembled again. Her boyfriend looked suspicious.
“Something wrong?” he asked. She quickly shook her head. Gakt frowned at her.
“I know when you are lying,” he said. Meri looked down at her plate as she bit her lower lip.
“Well…” she mumbled.
“Look up at me when you talk!” he hissed. Meri jerked her head upwards. She blinked away the tears from her eyes.
“Are you in trouble, Gakt?” the poor soul asked. The devil raised an eyebrow at her.
“Why?” he asked. Meri began to whimper. She knew what was coming next.
“Some mental hospital in Fukuoka called,” she wailed.
“What did you say?” Gakt snapped. Meri shut her eyes.
“They called asking why you haven't reported back to them this month and… and…” she cried. She quickly shut her mouth. Hope he's not mad.
Too late.
Gakt gritted his teeth and clenched his fists.
“You bitch,” he hissed.
“Gakt?” she asked. The table became the first causality. Crash! He flipped the table over to the ground. Meri luckily jumped out of the way.
“Baby?” she asked. The true devil came out that evening.
“YOU BITCH!!!” he snapped. Meri ran away as fast as she could. Gakt picked up a glass bottle and chased her down. The poor soul looked for a place to hide.
I blew it this time!, she thought. Why did I have to open my big mouth? Suddenly, the shoulder and slammed her down to the floor. Meri opened her eyes as she groaned in pain. Gakt stood over her, waiting. He shook his head.
“Stupid girl,” he muttered. But then, the devil paused.
“Hm?” he asked. Gakt leaned down to her murmuring lips.
“Why?” Meri whispered. Gakt pulled away, smirking.
“Why what?” he asked.
“Why…” she murmured. “Why… do… you…”
“Do I what?”
“Hate… me…” The silence crushed her worse than any blow Gakt could have dealt to her. Her captor did a horrible job holding down his laughter.
“Hate you?” he asked. “Why?”
“Yes!” Meri yelped. The devil laughed aloud.
“Why do I hate you?” he repeated. “My, my, my. You don't get it, do you?” He clenched his fists.
“Well then,” Gakt said. “Guess I'll have to show you better than I can tell you!” Meri's eyes widened in fright. Her captor raised up his arm to attack. She rolled out of the way in time. Gakt gritted his teeth.
“You!” he snapped. The devil gave into chase. Meri scrambled to get up and run. With the help of the bathroom door, she got up and fled to the kitchen. Gakt raced after her. The chase only made him angrier.
Meri ran to the kitchen for any defense she could find. Come on! Come on! Come on!, she thought over and over again in desperation. She spotted the silverware drawer and rushed over to it. Gakt came to the kitchen and found Meri with a knife raised high above her head. He only laughed at her.
“Aw, what?” he asked. “Are you going to kill me?” He opened up his black shirt.
“Go ahead!” the devil barked. “Do it!” Meri clutched the knife, but she didn't move. Her captor smirked at her.
“What's the matter?” he asked. “Kill me! You would be doing all of Okinawa a favor! You could be free! Just do it! Do it!” Meri still didn't move. Her hand began to tremble. Gakt smirked and shook his head.
“You can't do it, can you?” he asked. “Can you?” He laughed at her again. “You're pathetic!” he shouted.
“Stay back!” Meri cried. Gakt raised an eyebrow at her.
“Or what?” he asked. His prisoner went silent as the knife fell out of her hand. Gakt smirked and shook his head as the metal clinked against the floor.
“Truly pathetic!” he said. The devil lunged right at her. Meri cried as he beat her like an animal. Then came the blood. And then…
Nothing.
Love is Just a Bloodsport