Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Gay For You ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
The doorbell rang and as Adrian headed to the front of the house, he noted that the time stated it was near nine’ o clock. He remembered quiet clearly that they agreed that Ethan would be over around six, after he went home and had dinner with his family. But three hours after the said time, he was starting to believe that Ethan had gone back on his word.


It didn’t surprise him though. Sure Ethan had done his “confession” to him, but at the same time he told Adrian that he wasn’t sure if he liked men over women and he hadn’t really been ‘with’ Adrian. He wouldn’t be surprised if Ethan had second thoughts and decided that it just wasn’t worth his time to be with him.


But somewhere deep down in his heart, he couldn’t forget the fluttering sensation of their lips meeting in the first kiss they shared together, nor that pounding of his heart when Ethan told him that they were meant to be together…that Ethan really wanted to be with him. He hoped and prayed that the person at the door really was Ethan and that this would mark the start of their new relationship together.


Yanking open the door with a little more force than he meant to put behind it, he stood there, a happy expression on his face. Yet that expression faded as he saw who really stood there at the front door.


“Hey…Adrian…Um I’m really sorry.” Ethan said as he smiled weakly at his friend, arm around the girl that was supposedly his girlfriend.


“I know I was supposed to be here at six and all, but my parents decided to surprise me by having Karen over for dinner.” He said. “And then things kinda…just went their own way and we lost time.” He said as Karen giggled.


Adrian sighed as he looked at the two before slamming the door in his face. He was pretty sure he would have been a whole lot happier if Ethan had just stood him up. He didn’t need to meet the woman that was taking up Ethan’s time and he certainly didn’t need to know about the sex they had for the past three hours. It was like everything Ethan said and promised to him seven hours ago was nothing, like it never exisited.


That man promised him, confessed to him that Adrian ment more to him than his friends and girlfriend, and yet he still stood the other up to be with her and not be with him like they planned. Adrian went through hell to get things ready. He got his homework done, cleaned his room and managed to even masturbate and prepare his hole for what was to come later that.


On the other side of the closed door, Ethan looked to his girlfriend for a moment before he knocked on the door again.


“Um….Adrian?” he called. He barely got the words out before the door flew open and he was greeted, not by the happy smile moments ago, but tears and a very angry looking boy.


“Fuck you!” was the first thing Adrian shouted at them. “You…you promised me, six o’ clock! You promised me that I was more important than that bitch standing next to you.”


“Hey!” Karen said, taking great offense to what he called her.


“You said you loved me, that I make you feel different than what she does. We were ment to be together. You remember saying that? All that shit you fed me earlier was a lie wasn’t it?” he said and looked away. “I believed you. I believed every word coming from your mouth. I even prepared myself so it wouldn’t hurt when you took my virginity.” He said softly.


“Adrian…really I’m sorry. We can try again right?” Ethan asked.


“Try again?” Karen asked. “I didn’t know you were gay. That’s disgusting.” She said.


“No!! No baby, I’m just experimenting, because I swear I’m straight.” Ethan concoled, which only seemed to upset Adrian more.


“I waited for you. I waited and I saved my virginity for you. I wanted you to make love to me, to tell me you love me and we would always be together. My soccer scholarship is ruined now because they found out what I wrote in my notebook. And Monday…Monday I’ll be beaten, stuffed in lockers, called horrible things, all because I love you. And you don’t even fucking know if your straight!” Adrian shouted again, anger rising.


“Well here, let me help you with that decision alright? You are straight, you like women and want to fuck them all the time and marry one and have a child with one alright? Does that help you, because if your still not sure, let me take it a step further. I will never ever have sex with you. I never want to talk to you again, I never want to see your ugly mug again. Does that make it easier for you?”


“Adrian, come on…don’t do this. We can stil-“


“Don’t! don’t even fucking say it. We can’t be friends alright? So just…go, just go and be with that bitch.” Adrian said, tears falling now slowly from his eyes as he closed the door once more in the faces and this time locked it, making it obvious that he wasn’t going to open again.


Silence fell between the two before Karen tsked at what just happened and crossed her arms over her rather large chest.


“Well, what a bitch. You’re better off without him baby. And you are straight, because we have so much fun together.” She said with a smile. Ethan just sighed and looked away. He ran a hand through his dirty blond hair in frustration as he walked back to his car.


This was all wrong. He was supposed to have been on time, screwed his friend, realized he was gay and be with Adrian. That’s what his heart kept telling him. Why was God fucking with him? Adrian ment the world to him and now it was all over.


“Shut up Karen. You’re not helping.” He hissed. Ethan now just had to wait till Monday to talk to Adrian again…or maybe first take Karen home and come back to work things over with Adrian.


Yeah, that sounded like a good idea. So that’s what Ethan was going to do.


“Well fine. I’ll shut up.” Karen said as she turned away from looking at him as she walked down to the car. “Take me home Ethan.” She demanded with an air of superiority around her. Stopping in the middle of opening up his door, Ethan glared up at her before he shook his head.


“No, you know what, you can walk your ass home.” He said.


“What did you just say to me?”


“Walk home bitch. I don’t want to hear anything else coming from your mouth. You screwed up everything, you didn’t help and to be honest, I don’t like you as much as I said I did. Adrian was right, he is more important to me than you are and he makes me feel better than you ever have. He’s the one I want to be with and I’m going to go prove it.” Ethan said.


Karen snorted, shaking her head with a laugh. “Good luck with that. Now take me home.” She said.


“No, walk your damn ass home bitch!” Ethan hissed as he slammed his door shut and locked the car door. Karen stared at him in shock at all, and realized that Ethan wasn’t going to take her home.


“You’re horrible! How could you do this to me?” she asked confused. “What’s he got that I don’t have?” she questioned.


“A nice ass.” Ethan retorted before walking back up to the front of the house. He looked back over at Karen and smirked as she huffed and walked off. He turned back and took in a deep breath and knocked on the door. He waited for a while and didn’t receive an answer, so he tried again. Once again he was left standing there, so instead, he started banging on the door, causing as much noise as he could to get Adrian’s attention.


“Adrian!!!” he shouted. “Come on open up!! I need to talk to you! I love you!!!” he shouted, hearing a dog bark from his sudden noise. He continued banging for a few moments longer before stoping, his hand hurting. He could hear the phone inside ringing and then stopped and the next thing he knew the door was unlocked nad opened.


“Stop making so much noise! My neighbors are going to call the police.” Adrian said, eyes puffy and red, tears still rolling from his eyes. Ethan stared at Adrian for a moment before pushing him back into the house and hugged him tightly, using his foot to close the door behind him.


“Adrian, I’m so sorry.” He whispered. “I didn’t mean to hurt you like I had. It took you shouting and screaming at me to realize just how important you really are. I feared I was going to lose you as a friend and I didn’t want that.” Ethan whispered softly.


“You have lost me as a friend. I can’t believe you. You’re such an asshole. I spent hours cleaning the house and getting ready and you never came. Why Ethan…why did you hurt me?” he cried as he gripped at him tightly, face buried into the other’s chest.


“I’m so sorry Adrian. I’m so sorry that I did that.” Ethan whispered. “I don’t want to do it ever again. I never lied to you. I do love you.” He whispered as he pulled him back and kissed head gently. “You do mean the world to me. You’re my best friend.” He said.


“Ethan…” Adrian whispered, sniffling. “Don’t say it if you don’t really mean it.” He whispered, eyes upturning to stare at the other.


“I mean it Adrian, with all my heart.” Ethan assured him.


Adrian looked up at Ethan then, not sure if he should really believe him or not. He had been hurt so many times already, but what else could he lose? He had no more dignity, his heart was already in little pieces. What could hurt if he just gave Ethan a few pieces of his shattered heart for a few hours, just to see who this was going to work.


“Alright.” He whispered. “I…I trust you.” He spoke softly, Though it was clear in his voice that he was still a little uneasy. And Ethan could see that. Yet he didn’t say anything letting the other hold onto his hope that things would be alright. He would show Adrian that too, things would be okay between the two of them.


“So…then what should we do?” Adrian asked in a soft voice, unsure of where this was going to go. His sapphire eyes moved quickly back and forth between Ethan’s honey eyes, staring into the orbs, looking for even a hint at what the other might want to do with him.