Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Gentleman's Club ❯ Vol. One, Chap. One: Welcome to Paradise ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Welcome to Paradise


What do men do when they had a long day and want to get away from their wives? In Okinawa there is a small, hidden called Gentleman’s Club. Sounds like a boring old strip club, huh? But wait, there is more to this. This isn’t just some typical strip club. In fact, the Gentleman’s Club is more than just some strip club.


In fact, it’s flat-out hostess/pleasure club. The way to get there is tricky in itself. There isn’t really a secret passage way to get there. Gentleman’s Club was rather hidden in plain sight. No flashing lights. No fancy glitter. To the normal eye, it looked like a typical rice shop. This is where the journey truly takes place. But first, a little background information about this all-mighty sex parade club.


What’s in the Gentleman’s Club? Oh, where to begin to words? First, the girls sell fantasies. The fantasy depends on the client themselves. Some go for something simple like naughty schoolgirl or the traditional geisha. Others like something more hardcore. That’s going to be explained a little bit later. But right now, back to the basics.
The girls can be anything that the men want them to be. Sex slave is the most common type of mold the guys want in the club. That’s not always the case, however. Not all men that come here have sex in mind. Shocking to hear, but it is true. Some of them want a girlfriend. A handful of them want a just want a friend to complain about life to. (Maybe a lap dance in between.) And then a small number just want to cuddle.


Who is invited to this sexy little party? Anyone who can pay the lovely fee that accompanies it. However, this club has some high standards. Serious criminals are not allowed in. This is for the girls’ safety of course. The owner didn’t want to draw attention to her club with the police about rape and sexual assault. She wanted to keep her place exclusive. She went through great lengths to keep it that way. That meant for both the men and the girls.


Both groups have to have a background check. A minor misdemeanor is acceptable. The owner will turn a blind eye towards a DUI or two. A felony is an automatic rejection. The Yakuza is a big no-no, but yet the owner has to let them in. She has no choice due to the fact that one of the bosses helped her get started in the first place. For what reasons, they cannot not be explained. Well, there is one clue: she owns a personal favor to him. That is all that she will tell the girls and clients. Many people try and guess what it is. So far, nobody has been right. But, that doesn’t stop them from guessing. Oh and both sides have to be tested for all STDs. Can’t be having people getting sick from a visit from one of the sexiest clubs out there, can they?
So, how does one get into the club if it’s hidden in plain view and the background records are heavily scanned? The owner has come up with a tasty way to do so. She sends the girls out on a little “shopping” trip. They pick out the most charming and richest men in bars and clubs, flirt with them, and hand them the card to the Gentleman’s Club. It is as simple as that. Of course there is the test to get through with the owner, but after that, if they pass, they are in.


Aside from the occasional cat fights between the girls and the abuse of the men from the Yakuza, the Gentleman’s Club is pretty much a peaceful place for men to get off on the ladies. But, the girls, clients, owner, and the club itself have their own dramas to deal with. The sex appeal, money, and the setting all fuel into the fiery whirlwind of the need for intimacy and connection with that one true soul mate.


Enter the Pleasure Palace
Converting /tmp/php27hpDG to /dev/stdout