Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Gentleman's Club ❯ Vol. One, Chap. Two: Bianca ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Bianca


Name: Bianca Kimonoto


Age: 20


Bust Size: 38C


Measurement: 36-24-36


Number of Clients: 84


Men can’t resist her. Bianca just oozes out charm in the Gentleman’s Club. Yet, she only has eyes for one man. The romantic saga began three months ago. She met him in a bar. Their story goes like this:


Friday Night. Alice’s was a bar that had just saved itself through reinvention. Many thought that it was a lost cause, but the owners managed to pull a miracle and turn it around. Today, Alice’s stood proud in Okinawa’s busy night. Jewel Yang sat at the bar with what looked like a cigarette in his mouth. His eyes were out blank at the various faded geisha posters behind the bar. He normally didn’t go to bars. They were just his excuse to get away from his wife. In fact, he liked to play a little game in his head with the clock. He looked up at it right now. Only seven o’clock. He pulled out his cell phone and looked at the screen. No calls yet. Ha! Like she’d ever call him! She’s probably screwing that single father next door. Jewel wasn’t stupid about what was going on. Yet, did he do anything about it? “Better him than,” he reasoned over the past year. Jewel and his wife had grown to hate sex with each other. Both would come up with different excuses to get out of the chore. His wife sought out other men while Jewel hung around the city at night. “Anything not to hear her mouth…” he thought.


Jewel puffed out a breath as he started to count the stains on the ceiling. This wasn’t working tonight. No, it hadn’t been working for the past few days.


“Need another drink, buddy?” the bar tender asked in front of him. The man held up his hand and shook his head. The bar tender only shrugged at him.


“Okay,” he said. Jewel looked up at the clock again. It’s only 7:03 now. Damn it, five more hours to go. He started to count the ceiling tiles over his empty glass. “There’s got to be a better way to kill time,” he thought.


Suddenly, feather-like fingers tapped him on the shoulder. Jewel slowly turned behind him. His eyes met gorgeous cleavage. He blinked a few more times.


“Am I drunk already?” he asked. “I know I’ve only had a couple of drinks, but there’s no way something that fine would be staring me in the face.”


The owner of this lovely cleavage knelt down beside of the man. Her sparkly powder-white lips were just inches from his cheek.


“You know you can’t smoke here, don’t you?” she asked. Jewel gave this temptress a little smirk.


“Ah, but it’s not a cigarette!” he said. “Here, bite into it.” He took the long, thin object out of his mouth and handed it to his new acquaintance. She gave him an odd look.


“You sure about that?” she asked.


“Yeah, go ahead,” he said.


“Okay…” she replied. The temptress took the stick and put it in her mouth. Her eyes lit up in surprise.


“Chocolate?” she asked. Jewel nodded at her with a smile.


“Yes,” he replied. “These chocolate cigarettes came from Germany. I order them online every month.”


She raised an eyebrow at him. “You used to smoke?”


“Yeah, until I got married.”


“You don’t sound so happy about that.”


“I don’t really love her anymore. She’s not the woman I married. In fact, I think she’s cheating on me. I don’t mind it though; I try to avoid going home whenever I can at night. But, even that’s starting to wear off on me.”


His new lady acquaintance smiled at her chance. She reached into black light jacket and drew out a small faded pink card. She neatly placed it into Jewel’s big, strong open hand. He looked on at the new object before him.


“Gentlemen’s Club?” he asked as he read the elegant, red lettering on the card. He looked up at his lady acquaintance. This was the first time he noticed her bright violet-pink eyes tonight. She only smiled at him.


“It’s just a little place to go to when you want a good time,” she said. “Want to get out of here and see?” Jewel stared at the card intently. It sounds too good to pass up. A new way to kill time in a new setting might be the answer to his developing runt. But first…
The man got a good look at the woman who had just given the golden ticket. “Tell me who you are first.”


She raised an eyebrow at him. “Why?”


Jewel gave her a little shrug. “Wouldn’t make sense for me to go to a party without knowing who’s inviting me out, would it?”


The woman gave him a flirty smile. “No, it wouldn’t.” She stuck out a softly, manicured hand.


“I’m Bianca Kimonoto,” the temptress introduced. Her potential client smiled at her.


“Bianca,” he repeated. The woman nodded at him.


“Yes,” she told him.


“Jewel Yang,” he said back as he took her head and shook it. They let go when that was over and done with. Bianca smiled at him again.


“Come on, Jewel,” she said. “The night is still young and I don’t want to see you wasting it here.”


“Why is that?” he challenged.


“You looked so bored in this place,” she pointed out. The potential client kept quiet as he had nothing to come back after that remark. Bianca gave him a wicked little smile.


“You know where to find me,” she told him. Then, the woman got up from the bar and walked out the door. Jewel kept his eyes fixed on her tight, well-rounded ass as he listened to clacks of her pricey gold and black kitten heels. She had hooked him in deep now.


Yes, I do!” the man thought. Then, Jewel quickly paid his tab and hurried to catch up with the seductive angel that had given him the golden ticket to a new happy escape.


The Lips of an Angel
Converting /tmp/phpKvHDbP to /dev/stdout