Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Gentleman's Club ❯ Vol. Two, Chap. Three: Jealousy ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Jealousy
Jewel found his way to Gentleman's Club. It took a while for him to do, but here he was. What a journey that was. These girls weren't kidding when they said it was hidden, he thought. He looked from the card to the building in front of him. This is just a rice shop!, the man thought. Jewel looked at the card again.
“This is the right address…” he mumbled to himself. He looked at the shop again. The man sighed to himself. He came all of this way. Might as well humor her and take a look. Jewel walked up to the beaded door. He placed a hand on the material. A puzzled look washed over his face.
It's pounding!, he thought. Jewel put his ear to the door and took a listen. Soft, pounding music met his ear. He suddenly began to realize the set-up. Oh, I see!, Jewel thought. He pushed back the beaded door and went inside.
Darkness. Jewel felt his way around the place. His fingers only touched air. Where's a light switch in here?, he thought. His foot stepped over a ledge. Jewel stepped back some. His back touched the beaded door. Okay, there are stairs here, he thought. The pumping music seemed to be coming from below. Down the sexy rabbit hole Jewel had to go. He took little baby steps down into the dark. The music started to get louder and louder. He could see a little bit of pink light down ahead of him. He could feel the warmth on his cheeks. I'm just about there, Jewel thought. He continued his walk down the stairs.
The man came to another beaded curtain. A bodyguard like an oak tree stood at the entry way with his arms crossed across his chest. Jewel walked up to him. The man didn't react as the smaller man came into the view of his dark sunglasses. Jewel gave him nervous smile.
“Hi…” he said. “I'm here for the club.” The bouncer didn't speak. The smaller man shuffled his feet.
“Hello?” he asked. “Anybody home?” Nothing. Jewel's eyes began looking around.
“Invitation?” a low, deep voice asked. The smaller man's attention snapped back towards him. The bouncer kept his stoic look on his head at him.
“Sorry?” Jewel asked.
“Do you have an invitation to be here or not?” the bouncer asked. It took the smaller man to understand the question. A light finally snapped on.
“Oh, oh,” he said. “Here, hang on.” Jewel reached into his jeans pocket and pulled out a card. The bouncer read over the information. He handed Jewel back the card. He moved aside.
“In you go,” he said. Jewel smiled and gave him a small nod.
“Thank you sir,” he said.
“Whatever, just go in!” the bouncer said. Jewel put up his hands.
“Okay, okay, I'm going,” he said. The smaller man walked inside.
You see, Jewel just going to check out the place and then go back to his boring life. But, that plan didn't really turn out that way. To elaborate, let's set up the scene:
Glitter. Pink glitter was flying like snow in a blizzard. The music pounded at full blast in the air. Jewel thought that he had stepped into a palace. Gold washed all over everything. Spoiled, rich men were being spoiled with lavish women and endless floods of sake. One man was even groping one of the pleasure girls on her breast. She only giggled as she sat on his lap. Jewel couldn't help but to smile for a reason that he couldn't piece together just yet.
He walked over to the pink-neon light bar. The buxom bar tender looked up as he took a seat. Her lush, plump pink lips curved into a smile.
“Hey there, big boy!” she cooed. “Need something to ease you into the night?” The man gave her a charming little smile.
“You read my mind, love,” he said.
“What would you like?”
“I'm new here, what would you recommend?”
The busty bar tender thought about that for a second. She began to smile. “Why not try Ginger Cherry Bomb?”
Jewel smiled back at her. “Okay, service me.”
“Coming up,” the bar tender said with a wink. As she got to work, Jewel looked around the club. This was nothing that he had seen before in his adult life. This is just like a club from one of those Seinen manga!, Jewel thought, impressed. But when he looked over to the back corner, he saw something that would kill the fantasy and drive him deeper into the Gentleman's Club.
A woman with wavy brown to her high back was laughing with a man twice her age. He was kissing all over her neck as he was groping her breasts. The woman playfully hit him off of her, but it was easy to see that she was enjoying it. Jewel watched on closely. The woman played with his attention for a long time. Despite having her back to him, he still couldn't push that hair out of his head.
Where have I seen that woman before?, he thought. The man looked in harder to solve the mystery. Suddenly, she slightly turned in the man's lap. Jewel's eyes slowly widened.
That's Bianca!, he thought. There was no mistaking that exotic beauty that invited him here three nights ago. Tonight however, she was flirting with an older man. A tinge of bitterness flooded Jewel's mind.
That fucking creep!, he thought. She's too good for him, she can do better! His hand closed into a trembling fist.
“Here's your drink, sir,” a sweet voice spoke up behind him. Jewel snapped back into reality and turned his head. The blonde, busty bar tender held his drink out to him. The man blinked at her for a moment. It finally registered in his brain.
“Oh, yeah, yeah,” he said, quickly. “Thank you.” The man took the glass and sampled a little drink. He nodded a little bit.
“This is actually good,” Jewel said as he tried to stay positive. Bianca's laughter with that older gentleman burned in his ears from the distance. A forced smile spread across his lips.
“You said you were new here, right?” the bar tender asked him.
“Hm?” Jewel was about to ask. “Yes, yes, of course,” he said instead.
“Ah, so are you getting a membership here tonight?” she asked. The laughter burned in his ears once again. Bianca was playing a game with him and he didn't like it. Okay then, time to change the rules!
“Yes I am,” Jewel said without thinking. But then, he paused. “Where do I do that?”
The bar tender giggled. “The owner's office is just down that hallway, turn left at the very end.” She pointed out where she was talking as she did so. Jewel paid close attention as he took mental notes.
“Thanks,” he said with a nod. He paid the bar tender and leapt up from the stool. Bianca's burning laughter made him go even faster. The bar tender watched him with a smirk.
“Baited in another one,” she mumbled to herself before turning to some new patrons that had just approached the bar.
First Taste of Brown Sugar