Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Gentleman's Club ❯ Vol. Two, Chap. Four: Serenity ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Serenity
Name: Serenity Cole
Age: 18
Bust Size: 27B
Measurement: 93-60-92 cm
Number of Clients: Newbie
Clack. Clack. Clack. She walked down the hall straight to Sandra's office. First day on the job and she needed some last minute instructions. The girl smirked to herself. Show time!, she thought. She knocked on the door.
“Enter!” a woman's voice croaked behind the door. The girl opened the door and walked inside. The smell of cigarette filled the air. She squinted her eyes for a better look.
“Where are you?” she asked.
“Back here dear,” the voice croaked. The girl kept looking.
“Where?” she asked.
“Keep walking,” the voice said
“Okay…” the newbie replied. The girl took slow steps over the Playboy magazines scattered all over the floor. The sex in here looked rather mild to the sleeping roar in the main room. The smell of cigarettes grew stronger as she grew closer.
“Am I close?” she asked.
“Just a little more,” the boss answered.
“Alright,” the girl replied. “How will I know?”
“Do you see a red chair?” the voice asked. The girl took a look around.
“Not yet…” she said. But then, she paused. “Oh, I see it.”
`Come closer,” the voice told her. The girl complied. At last, she came to a desk. Dark blue nails with a cigarette drew her in. She squinted in for a closer look. An old face of tan spots and slight wrinkles looked on at her. The girl nearly jumped in her place. The boss raised an eyebrow at her.
“Problem?” she asked. The girl quickly shook her head.
“Nothing, nothing,” she lied. “It's just…”
“Just what?”
“Just… I didn't think that the Gentleman's Club would be run by a…. well… a…”
“A woman?”
The girl nodded. “Yeah!” A moment of silence came. The boss smiled at her.
“Well now,” she said. `We are in modern times, after all.”
“This is true.”
“Come, take a seat.”
The girl bowed her head and did so. By now, she got a better of the woman. The old, tired face didn't match the rest of her body. She still looked rather healthy and tasty for her age. The girl kind of smile. Now with a better look of her, the boss' face looked more like a mask to her. The boss put out her cigarette.
“So,” she said. “What is your name?”
“Serenity Cole.”
The boss looked her up and down. A puzzled look came onto her face. “How old are you?”
“Eighteen.” Serenity noticed her face. “Is there a problem?”
The boss shook her head. “Nothing. It's just that you look so young.”
Serenity only brushed it off with a shrug. “I get that a lot.”
“Really now? So why do you want to work here?”
“Well, I want to be independent and make my own money.”
The boss had a stoic look on her face. “Is that so?”
“Yeah, I'm sick of having to rely on my parents for money.”
“But what about school?”
Serenity shrugged. “What about it?”
“How will you manage school and this job?”
“It's no biggie. My classes are all in the morning and then I have the rest of the day to myself.”
“I see… But can you take competition with other women?”
The young woman leaned in close to the older one's face. “Oh trust me, honey! I can take the pressure!”
The boss closed up her book. “Well now, I will give you a test run for the evening and we'll see how it goes.”
Serenity gave her a wicked grin. “I will not disappoint!” She gave a little salute for emphasis. The boss, Sandra, picked up another cigarette and lit up.
“Go get to it,” she said. “You're shift starts now.” Serenity quickly rose to her feet.
“Right!” she replied. Then, the newbie turned and headed out the door. Sandra shrugged to herself as she sucked in more smoke. Good luck, Barbie, she thought. You're gonna need it!
You Will Get Far, Girl