Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Gentleman's Club ❯ Vol. Nine, Chap. Eighteen: The Prince and the Wild Fire ( Chapter 18 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
The Prince and the Wild Fire
There was only one man that could cool Brit down.
This man was a prince. Everyone knew him by the name of Sunny Ian. His father practically owned the whole city. Sunny lived up to his family’s powerful reputation. He had this cool aura around him when he walked the streets. Women threw their panties at him like he was a rock star. Men wanted to be just like him. Sunny lived in his own world.
He came out to the Gentleman’s Club every night. All eyes stayed on him, watching his every move. One pair of eyes fell on him in particular.
Brit couldn’t contain herself around him. Next to Bianca, Sunny stole her heart and kept it hostage. The woman didn’t know what to do with herself. However, she wasn’t an idiot. Sunny was like a god and didn’t take to foolishness. No, Brit had to conduct herself in a proper way. Yet, that wasn’t the only problem on the table here.
Sunny liked to watch. He never got involved in the action in front of him. The only time he interacted with the girls in the club was when they served him drinks. He never propositioned them for sex or a private show. That didn’t stop Brit from dreaming about him. Many girls in the club had questions about him.
“You think he’s gay?” one of the waitresses whispered. Her co-worker thought about that question.
“I have no idea,” she replied, “Why do you think he is?”
“He never tries to grab my ass,” the red-headed waitress answered, “It’s not just me. He doesn’t really try to hook up with Izzie or Bianca.” The brunette waitress paused as she was putting on her lipstick.
“I have noticed that,” she said, “Maybe he is.”
“No!” Brit quickly spoke up from the bathroom stall. The two waitresses looked to their left and saw her glaring at them as she came out. A red-haired waitress put her hands on her hips.
“And how do you know?” she asked.
“I just do,” Brit told her. Something in her voice didn’t sound so convincing to them. The brunette waitress raised an eyebrow at her.
“Prove it!” she said boldly. Brit nodded confidentially.
“Okay,” she said, “I’ll do it.” The dancer walked out of the bathroom likewise. She could hear them whispering behind her. Brit snorted to herself as the door swung shut. The dancer looked around for one of her coworkers. Izzie sat with a middle-aged man at the bar talking. Brit cursed to herself. Her eyes darted around the crowd and spotted Serenity walking by. She smiled and pushed back the waitresses trying to serve drinks to the men. The youngest dancer was about to head to the dressing room when Brit smacked her on the bottom. She turned to see the wild woman grinning at her.
“Yo!” she said. Serenity frowned at her.
“Ow,” she complained, “What do you want?” Brit leaned in so that their faces were just inches from each other.
“Show me where the prince is,” she said. Serenity tried to hold back her longer. Brit tilted her head with a puzzled look on her face.
“What?” she asked. Serenity smiled as she shook her head.
“Nothing,” she lied, “It’s just…”
“What?” her coworker asked. Serenity gave her a mischievous look in her eyes.
“Sunny likes women with class,” she said, “You on the other hand…” Brit folded her arms across her chest and glared at her.
“I’m what?” she hissed. Serenity gave her an innocent little shrug.
“You’re just too rough for his treat,” she said. Brit stared as she walked off.
“What’s that supposed to mean?!?” she snapped. The dancer paused when someone tapped her on the shoulder from behind. She whipped around with hate in her eyes.
“What?!?” she barked. No sooner had she said that, it took her just a second to realize who she exactly she was talking to. Sunny looked at her as if her bitter tone didn’t faze him. It was as if he was used to women yelling at him.
“Excuse me,” he said in a calm tone, “But do you know where way in the restroom?” Her face shaded over a bright tomato red. Oh shit, I yelled at the prince!
“Uh… Uh… That… That way!” she yelped as she pointed towards the back exit. The man didn’t even blink.
“Thank you, so much,” he said. Brit watched him as he turned and walked away. She hadn’t expected for cupid to hit her so hard in the chest tonight. This wouldn’t be the last time the wild woman would be hit with a thunder bolt around this man.
Prince in the Wild