Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Gentleman's Club ❯ Vol. Nine, Chap. Seventeen: Hurricane Brit ( Chapter 17 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Hurricane Brit
She downed another bottle of Jack Daniels. Brit stood back and took it in. Her pre-show ritual helped her get through the night. It was better than coke, heroin, and any drugs, she reasoned. Serenity tilted her head at her.
“Why do you drink so much, Brit?” she asked. The stripper glanced over at her younger co-worker. She gave her a cat-like smile.
“It eases me,” she said.
“Eases you?” Serenity asked rather uncertain. Brit nodded before she waltzed on stage. Sandra kept tabs on how much the woman drank.
“I refuse to have you sick or vomiting on stage,” she warned her on the first night.
“I promise I won’t,” Brit insisted.
“One bottle,” the owner told her. The stripper didn’t like this, but what could she do? Turned out, one bottle was all it took for a performance. Afterwards, Brit could drink all she wanted.
The other girls don’t understand how a hurricane like Brit could come to work at such a club in the first place. Only Sandra and Brit knew the answer to that. The boss took one look at the woman at just had to find out more about her.
“Why do you want to work for me?” she asked during an interview. The woman gave her a shrug in the chair.
“I didn’t want to be sitting around doing nothing anymore,” she said. Usually, that really isn’t a good answer.
“Can you dance?” Sandra asked.
“I was a cheerleader in high school,” the other woman answered. Sandra narrowed her eyes at her.
“Is that right?” she asked. Brit frowned at her.
“Yep,” she said, “It was a way for my step-dad to keep me out of trouble. But hey, I got something out of it.” Sandra studied the candidate as she spoke. Brit wasn’t exactly her first choice in a dancer. When she first came to the club, she looked like a stick with no curves. Her teeth looked crooked and her hair looked like it really needed a comb through.
“Any drugs or alcohol?” Sandra asked.
“I drink,” Brit admitted. The owner paused at those words.
“How much?” she asked.
“Daily,” she answered. Usually, an interview would’ve stopped there. The other girls in the club didn’t understand how Brit got the job in the first place. However, she managed to prove her worth overtime.
She didn’t exactly dance for the customers as often as her “sisters” did. However, she had one little trick to make up for it. You see, Brit had a thing for both the men and the ladies. Mind you, she wasn’t an aggressive sex pest. The other party had to be willing to go along with her flirtation game. Most of the time, Brit did weak flirting. She only saved her big guns for the targets that she wanted. Right now, her eyes were on woman in particular.
Bicana, like many other people she encountered, stirred something warm in the wild woman’s heart. When it was just those to in private or on stage, Brit stepped up her game. The boys in the crowd sure enjoyed the show. Tonight, she brought out her top moves on the ice queen.
Brit came up behind her crush and embraced her by the waist. Bianca tried to look away as she tried to her face back towards her. The men in the crowd watched closer as Brit gave the other stripper a sexy little pout. She leaned in to kiss her prize, only to be rejected by her prize. Funny thing, real life played a huge roll in this act. Brit knew about Bianca and Jewel, but it didn’t lessen her want.
Lucky dick, she thought every time she saw them together. However, Brit would have her own distraction when she looked into tonight’s crowd. No amount of alcohol could make her focus on her job or stop her from taking her flirting game to the next level.
Woman the Booze Sea