Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Gentleman's Club ❯ Vol. Eight, Chap. Sixteen: Old Man and Night Queen ( Chapter 16 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Old Man and Night Queen
She met him at the bar. The main show just ended and she needed a drink. The bar tender grinned at her.
“The usual, madam?” he asked.
“Why yes,” Izzie said. While she waited, her eyes scanned the bar area of the club. At the back of the bar, she spotted a middle-aged man drinking by himself. Curious, she leaned in close to the bar tender’s ear.
“Who is he?” she whispered. The bar tendered looked up at the man in question.
“Oh,” he said, “He comes here every night and stays back there.”
“What’s his name?” the queen asked. The bar tender shook his head.
“I wouldn’t know,” he said, “He doesn’t say a word. Just sits there and drinks. I don’t even think he wants to be here.” Izzie took on an interest from there.
“I see,” she said. The bar tender handed the queen her drink.
“Thank you,” she said with grace. Izzie gave up from her small glass and set it down. She got up and made her way over to the man in the corner. The middle-age man looked up to see gorgeous Izzie making her way to him. Adverting his eyes did little keep himself from being drawn in. She took her seat next to him.
“Enjoy the show tonight?” she asked. The man stared down into his drink.
“Yes,” he said, quietly. Izzie gave him a little pout.
“Aw,” she said, “I didn’t see you in the crowd.”
“I’m not use to being in big places like this,” he mumbled, “But I heard you were dancing on stage tonight.” Izzie gave him a little smile.
“That’s so sweet of you,” she said, “Say, what is your name?” The man glanced up at her.
“Sam,” he said, “Sam Hong.”
“Nice to meet you, Sam,” Izzie said. She stuck up her hand in the air.
“Bar tender!” she called, “Another drink for Sammy-boy and me here!” The middle-aged man’s eyes grew big.
“But I didn’t finish my other drink,” he said. Izzie ignored him as they both received new drinks. The queen drank up her second one. She turned to Sam with a grin.
“Do you know who I am?” she asked.
“Yes,” the man admitted quietly. Her fingers gently caressed his hand.
“Say my night then,” she cooed in a husky, flirtatious voice. Sam tried to dart his eyes away from the temptress sitting before him.
“Come on,” Izzie said, “It’s not that hard. Say my name. I-zz-ie.” The poor man looked down at his lap and pressed his lips together.
“I-zz-ie…” he mumbled. She turned his face to hers.
“No,” she said, “Look at me and say my name.” Sam gulped as his eyes darted around on the floor.
“Keep your focus on me,” the overpowering minx commanded, “Look me in the eye and say my name.” Sam’s lips trembled.
“Izzie…” he mumbled. The stripper let go of his lower jaw.
“That will have to do for now,” she said. The woman patted him on the arm. “We’ll have to work on you, won’t we?” she asked. Sam looked at her through his black-framed glasses as he kept his mouth closed. Something told him that this wasn’t going to be the last time he would encounter the queen of the night. However, somehow something inside of him countered down to the nights that would follow.
Bad Kitty